Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I would chip in a quid, I have paypal.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

A promising start, if the donators PM me I shall reply with a paypal address & UK bank details, either method is fine.
No money shall be demanded until we have all pledges, unlike the Cinema on demand nonsense.

I shall go for the physical DVD as I have no idea how the Prime version will work, I suspect it will only be available to stream, rather than download.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:47 pm I would chip in a quid, I have paypal.
SteveUK wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:18 pm I'm in for a quid.

you people need to quid throwing your money around. :haha: i slay myself
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:24 pm A promising start, if the donators PM me I shall reply with a paypal address & UK bank details, either method is fine.
No money shall be demanded until we have all pledges, unlike the Cinema on demand nonsense.

I shall go for the physical DVD as I have no idea how the Prime version will work, I suspect it will only be available to stream, rather than download.
I will contribute as well Have PM'd
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Thanks to all so far.
We're just 4 british pounds short of our massive funding target to enable the masses on Q to see this exposé.
Come on Q, get your hands down the back of the sofa & find that quid.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm in for the whole £5.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Funding provided under a grant from The Chili Dog Special Retirement Slush Fund and the Committee for Aesthetic Public Spectacle of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Gregg wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:21 pm I'm in for the whole £5.
A fine gesture indeed, another pledge has reduced your liability by a quid. If it wasn't the festive period I think we'd have smashed the target sooner, but we're all desparate to see it. Order placed, check your PM's crowd funders.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Bones no longer posts on here, but if he did, this line would be appropriate:

https://youtu.be/mfS8NZK8y1g?t=84

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

As I wait for the DVD to arrive, any predictions on content? The Crawford eviction will be a big chunk. There's also an eviction in the trailer in Bulwell, Nottingham. I recognise the area as I grew up 2 streets away from it.
O'D & O'B explaining how you should get a free house when a signature isn't witnessed.

Talking heads? Crawford for sure, Colon? That bloke Eddie Jackson(?) who broke the terms of his Pirtek franchise then lost his house? Wrekha? Any more?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Probably plenty about O’bonkers and the loss of his family’s properties. Circa £2m worth which were all mortgaged and therefore vulnerable when interest rates rose and income from them fell. Nasty banks then didn’t like it when the Waugh family couldn’t keep up the repayments. This I think is when O’Bonks started searching for reasons why the mortgages shouldn’t be paid back. He often rattled on about Land registry compensating him but I don’t understand how he thinks this is so.

I am preparing to be underwhelmed by the film especially as O’Bonks says it’s so good.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:16 pm As I wait for the DVD to arrive, any predictions on content? The Crawford eviction will be a big chunk. There's also an eviction in the trailer in Bulwell, Nottingham. I recognise the area as I grew up 2 streets away from it.
O'D & O'B explaining how you should get a free house when a signature isn't witnessed.

Talking heads? Crawford for sure, Colon? That bloke Eddie Jackson(?) who broke the terms of his Pirtek franchise then lost his house? Wrekha? Any more?
my prediction is you are going to get stiffed. :lol:
Siegfried Shrink

It would be a collective stiffing, so the pain would be minimal, and simce the value of the item could be considered negative, not getting a copy could be considered an actual gain.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I have it.

What can I say? Not a lot. It seems to be this nonsense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pik0pvgxzk
interspresed with archive news footage, eviction videos converted to black & white & errr, dreadful copyright free backing music & not much else. The bloke with the beard in the trailer is O'Bonkers senior it transpires.

Ripping in progress as I type, but a bit troublesome. It is a legit DVD with barcode, properly mastered not a DVDR, so it has copy protection. A firm called 101 Films seems to have done the heavy lifting in getting it to market.
I'd guess there was some investment required to get this to market. Can't see a return on it.

Update, uploading now, will take a while & not sure if it will get a copyright claim on youtube. As it's a pucker release it may well do, I have a plan B though.
Last edited by hucknallred on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think you can make YouTube videos only visible to those who have the url so it might be an idea to pass that URL on by PM... So O'Bonkers can't find the video he can't file a claim.

Also... Give it a title which he won't guess. "Haddock Farming On The Upper Volga 1055 to 1057" or something. The chances of Google having the video 'on file' for automatic copyright infringement scanning are about the same as being wanked off by a snowman.

I won't be watching. I don't have the stamina.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm I think you can make YouTube videos only visible to those who have the url so it might be an idea to pass that URL on by PM... So O'Bonkers can't find the video he can't file a claim.

Also... Give it a title which he won't guess. "Haddock Farming On The Upper Volga 1055 to 1057" or something. The chances of Google having the video 'on file' for automatic copyright infringement scanning are about the same as being wanked off by a snowman.

I won't be watching. I don't have the stamina.
yes. I believe setting the video to 'private' is what you are describing.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Chaos wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:29 pm
yes. I believe setting the video to 'private' is what you are describing.
Private means invited guests only, whereas unlisted means anybody with the link can see it, but it's unsearchable on YT. It's uploading as private currently, if it's in the content matching system I'll get an email immediately saying it's blocked. If anything gets picked up it's likely to be the news footage from mainstream channels that's in there.

Seeing as this is a USA based site & the fact you'll require a Ouija Board to contact the YT channel owner, I'm not worried about posting the link on here.

One thing I forgot to add is some awful meat cleaver editing on O'B's talk in the beginning to make himself say completely different things, a bit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOy_oP3ESQY
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9oTcPUHE7k

Gregg, PM me your address & I'll send you the DVD to keep. Otherwise it's a coaster :mrgreen:

Thanks to all the £1 donators. Enjoy.
Siegfried Shrink

I'm going to need a mini christmas pudding and some sherbert lemons before I look at that, so tomorrow morning will be soon enough.
Thanks for co-ordinating the effort.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Loving the title :-D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?