Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Gregg »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:18 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9oTcPUHE7k

Gregg, PM me your address & I'll send you the DVD to keep. Otherwise it's a coaster :mrgreen:

Thanks to all the £1 donators. Enjoy.
Oh, no need. First the cost of mailing it would exceed what it cost and I only put up part of that, and second, it won't play on a US DVD player because we have a different format, but thanks for the offer. Please feel free to offer it to someone on the UK who could watch it or make us of it at the local Weatherspoons.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Thanks for the upload - it's proving challenging to watch, but I'm still hoping to get through it. The police and bailiffs do seem to come out rather well, illustrating the concepts of "reasonable force" and "legal authority" quite adequately.

I'd highlight one particular item, at 20:00 - "It says, 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of...' I'm the bearer, I demand that you pay me £55,000 now." Not a difficult point to grasp, one would think. :)
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Thanks for the upload.

As suspected, freeloaders bemoaning the fact that either they failed to get something for nothing or, realising they had dropped themselves in the merde, went down the footle route. Without ill-will, frivolity or vexation that is.

The high priest of the latter route himself, TC, appears at 34:00 to rehash his grievances.

It’s just an hour and forty three second version of one of their ten minute you toobs.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Thanks for the upload.

As suspected, freeloaders bemoaning the fact that either they failed to get something for nothing or, realising they had dropped themselves in the merde, went down the footle route. Without ill-will, frivolity or vexation that is.

The high priest of the latter route himself, TC, appears at 34:00 to rehash his grievances.

It’s just an hour and forty three second version of one of their ten minute you toobs.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

I had prepared myself to be underwhelmed and, having now watched the whole thing, I find I did not prepare myself enough.

It was rubbish. It was boring. ( Colon nailed it as such a few years ago in his drunken nasty video to O'Dreary )

There was hardly any new film footage - mostly readily available from YT.

The sound levels altered between clips too much. O'Bonkers commentary sounded like it was recorded in his small spare room giving it a totally amateur feel.

Economical with the facts throughout - no mention of TC's eventual eviction, just the first glorious victory when the bailiffs retreated.

I did enjoy the credit list at the end - the most creative part of the film. A production assistant credit is given to Serenity Waugh - maybe the wife? I think O'Bonk's old man should renamed Senility Waugh.

Most of the film stuff was from 4, 5 6, 7 years ago. It had a very out of date feel. God knows how it took them 2 or 3 years to produce it.

1 hr 44 mins of rubbish.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

So much in terms of inserted clips used out of context. It's a rehash of their beliefs, produces nothing new and is a pile of ....
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The bizarre editing mentioned earlier https://youtu.be/V9oTcPUHE7k?t=218

Other highlights from the credits:

2nd unit director ??!! There's not even a main unit.
Directors of Photography? Or people holding phones.

Guy Taylor in memorium.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I just got my PM. The cheque is in the post, hopefully the upload has not been blocked yet. Wait. Hopefully it has.

Any sign of the revolution starting yet? I mean, it's been on general release for ages, surely the fires should have been ignited.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

At about 33 minutes in there is someone with totally mad hair. This is the best part so far, the mad hair. (Later---it was the best part of all of it, which is damning with faint praise)

At 59 minutes in we see our first piece of outright bonkers FOTLery, a common law lien.

At 1.15, the first cry of 'I do not consent!'. As a game of SovCit bingo this is the world's slowest. Then almost immediately, 'protest and duress' ticks off another square. Then we get 'Show me the warrent, show me the paperwork', can we hope to tick off 'wet ink signature 'soon? No.

Well, duh. No lines on my bingo card.

A load of old bollocks not even rehashed, and as far as grass roots movements go, completely out dated when all the grass just went away.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:02 pm At about 33 minutes in there is someone with totally mad hair. This is the best part so far, the mad hair. (Later---it was the best part of all of it, which is damning with faint praise)

At 59 minutes in we see our first piece of outright bonkers FOTLery, a common law lien.

At 1.15, the first cry of 'I do not consent!'. As a game of SovCit bingo this is the world's slowest. Then almost immediately, 'protest and duress' ticks off another square. Then we get 'Show me the warrent, show me the paperwork', can we hope to tick off 'wet ink signature 'soon? No.

Well, duh. No lines on my bingo card.

A load of old bollocks not even rehashed, and as far as grass roots movements go, completely out dated when all the grass just went away.
Can you repeat that verbatim on Amazon as a review?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

So no nomination for Best Foreign Documentary at this year's Academy Awards then?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:05 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:02 pm Can you repeat that verbatim on Amazon as a review?
I think I have already reviewed it once as a mocumentary, but you are more than welcome to use as much of, all or more in your review.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"A Travesty of a Farce of a Con" There's your Amazon review all done. I'll work through it later, probably about 10 minutes at a time.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm So no nomination for Best Foreign Documentary at this year's Academy Awards then?
I think if he can get through Cannes we'll be good.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chaos wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:16 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm So no nomination for Best Foreign Documentary at this year's Academy Awards then?
I think if he can get through Cannes we'll be good.
There's always the BAFTA's.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Rotten Tomatoes rejected even screening it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I had expected the usual delusional bollocks, disguised by slick editing. But they're not even capable of that - the Tom Crawfraud segment 33:56 - 33:20 contains at least 10 clumsy edits, every couple of seconds. It looks like an entry for worst amateur camcorder project of the year.

Skimming through, I couldn't see any new material. Just the same old collection of youtube whingers. Nor could I see anything which coherently explained their rationale for claiming fraud. They're still banging on about promissory notes etc, several years after those arguments were definitively quashed in court proceedings.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:11 am Rotten Tomatoes rejected even screening it.
I’m surprised RT didn’t give it a “critics loved it” review; only for it to be slated by the audience, as normally happens!
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

When we first meet Tom Crawford, he says "the bank said I could never pay me off my mortgage." He never says it was an interest-only mortgage. :roll: Nor that his bank tried to get him to change it for that very reason. How disingenuous can this movie be?