Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Angolvagyok »

Military tribunals? He's trying to grift the UK QAnon community.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/QAnon
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So if at first you don't succeed with a low price and get any suckers attendees then raise the price and hope for more. I guess that is the PoE way. It's worked so well for him before.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I really do wish I could hire him, promise to pay a big fee and expenses and all, and then whwen he shows up hand him one of his useless Remove ment checks. Better if I can find a way to get him to be out of pocket for the expenses before I he realizes what has been done to him.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 am I really do wish I could hire him, promise to pay a big fee and expenses and all, and then whwen he shows up hand him one of his useless Remove ment checks. Better if I can find a way to get him to be out of pocket for the expenses before I he realizes what has been done to him.
If I haven't said so before, I will now, I like the way you think. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

It covers the basics of Street tactics and leading men in times of need.
Join a Band of Brothers
So along with furriners, and Jews (see 'The Rules' page), women aren't welcome to join the glorious struggle...
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 am I really do wish I could hire him, promise to pay a big fee and expenses and all, and then whwen he shows up hand him one of his useless Remove ment checks. Better if I can find a way to get him to be out of pocket for the expenses before I he realizes what has been done to him.
How long before he is touting himself to Trump to build the wall?
After all, he’d save the US tax payer a packet by paying in Re.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

PoE? Pah, a liar, fantasist and an altogether strange individual.

His Facebook account has been dormant for over two years after he took himself off abroad to avoid being tarred and feathered by disgruntled Re Bank suckers actually into a self-imposed sabbatical & exile in German and Austria to meditate and gain further wisdom on all matters. In his last published efforts before running off gracefully withdrawing to silently reflect and ponder on things you can't possible begin to comprehend he boasted amongst other bollocks in 2016 that;

Julian Assange had already left the Ecuadorian embassy (no he hasn't)

and, as Mark Twain might have observed,

Petey's reports on the death of George Soros were found to be somewhat a tad and a teensy-bit somewhat greatly exaggerated (he's alive and well - well enough to accept the thoroughly deserved 'Financial Times Person of the Year 2018' award).

You know you've hit rock bottom as a scammer when this sort of comment appears against your posts;
Another scammer wrote:Are you a BUSINESS MAN, POLITICIAN, ARTIST OR ACTRESS, FOOTBALLER,TRADER, WORKER, GOLF PLAYER, COMPANY OWNER, WHOSOEVER YOU MAY BE and you desire WEALTH, INFLUENCE,FAME, POWER, PROTECTION AND CONNECTION and lot more join the great Illuminati today and become a full Multi billionaires by joining the Great Illuminati world to benefits $2,000,000.00 USD for a start as membership blessing for becoming a member of the great Illuminati. with this all your dreams and your heart desire can be fully accomplish. You can WhatsApp +2348156923146 or the grand master +13863102286 +1 (386)-310-2286
Anyway, as you'll be aware things "WeRe" dormant (geddit?) until just before Christmas when a post proclaiming "WeRe Back!" appeared. It simply contained links to the ReFreshed Re Movement site. I've just been for a re-movement of my own and I'd give the loo 20 minutes before you'd be safe to give it a go yourself. There's a link there to The Shop where you can purchase (with worthless fiat cash) a Re Movement membership for a very reasonable £144 for 12 months or a yellow tabard to show your anti-establishment credentials, a snip at £15 a go or a debt assumption pack for an altogether equitable £20. Strangely there isn't any mention of how to open a Re checking account nor is there any mention - whatsoever - of the Re Bank. Curious that.

Anyway, enough merchandising promotions, Petey has his real enemies identified, oh yes. The are, in order of apparent importance;

1. Your Ego - The Very Devil Itself. So that's all of you lot out there for who amongst us can say we do not have some ego within us? . You and I are therefore Public Enemy No. 1 incarnate.

2. The Vatican Zionist Khazarian "Money Mafia" The Pope, always with the Pope already.

And finally without a trace of irony given that this appears on 'his' errrr internet website;

3. All Internet Technology

Number three is a Trojan Horse it would appear, a prezzie from the Little Green Men;
Paranoid Pete wrote:Who Gifted It and Why

Circa 1748 time travelling E.B.E.'s collectively referred to as the Zeta Grey, from Zeta Reticuli in the constellation of Orion, managed to break quarantine and arrive on Earth and in this timeline. Their plan is to reverse engineer the human DNA to allow them to reconnect with spirit and allow them to travel interdimensionally instead of being restricted to "physical craft".
They were the ones who got things started with a million cat and kitten you tube videos to stupefy the female population. Bastards.

No, really, this is Petey's new pitch. Zeta Reticuli is infamous for the "Betty and Barney get abducted" story from 1961. They were taken aboard an alien spacecraft, questioned and returned to their vehicle in New Hampshire apparently unharmed, not even an anal probe, just hypnotised and asked never to mention the whole thing if they wouldn't mind awfully. He has more (!) and no conspiracy would be complete without the Nazis getting involved somewhere along the way. I know mufc1959 has already included the following not-doctored-at-all image from the Re movement site in a post above but its just too good to only appear the once;

They (the Zeta Greys) wish to do this as the have been disconnected from their Soul-Matrix due to "techno-ing" themselves out of existence. The see the HU-MAN "genome" (Harmonic Universe Man) as the prime tool for this purpose. They also have an agenda to take control of the planet subliminally by orchestrating and inserting "false reality fields" into the perceptual visionary fields of incarnate earth humans.
I warned you about what would happen if you carried on listening to that Techno music, I warned you.

Whilst there have been hints that Petey was getting help from off-world in the past, this whole alien thing really is a bit of a departure from cheques in worthless currency, getting fools to send brown envelopes stuffed with cash to his Manchester mail drop and selling them useless debit cards that rely solely upon sleight of hand. You can attend workshops to learn more of all of these whacky ideas but (you fools!) he'll only accept real (i.e. worthless fiat) money. And that's the point, there's always some scam at the back of Petey's madcap schemes designed to part you from your worthless hard-earned cash.

Throw in some new-agey Atlantis gibberish to draw in any wavering suckers out these:
Conman the Barbarian wrote:Who Took Atlantis To The Sea-Bed and

Amilaeus, an enlightened leader in Atlantean days, faced these same Destroyers and Sowers of the seeds of intrigue, gossip and doubt. These "reincarnated" Atlantean trouble makers are invariably all here today in "top political jobs"...doing what they did then, wanting to bomb,maim and kill and engage in "turf-war" power struggles. Why? Because their genetic make up leads them to do these acts as they believe "they are gods". They are being deceived by the more intelligent and adept ET factions?groups they interact with, while thinking that they have the upper hand. The 4th dimensional beings are leading the earth faction humans a merry dance and the end result is YOU!
Back to some form of reality and the return of the Pete does not immediately inspire the masses;
a less than credulous poster wrote:Back for how long you have taken money and go and do nothing then come back and do the same again we need answers
You'll be waiting a long time my friend. And another asks;
Whose has actually had a WeRe cheque cleared???
Well, someone told me that Jimmy One Cell cashed the lot in to huge success and now lives like minor royalty in the Maldives. Apparently.

But, to conclude, the most recent post to the comeback King's "I'm back' post reads thusly;
and yet another scammer wrote:TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI. Hello every one, i am Mable Sino) from trinadad & tobago i have to write this testimony because of people out there who also willing like to join, because i am really happy to be member of Illuminati cult society today, i have been searching for the right hand to join this cult of Illuminati i finally got this nice man called Lucas Richard who is a Nigeria descent and also a well know agent here who help me in joining even when i was asked to buy all the items myself which i did for the initiation though it cost me a lot of money, every thing still went out successfully, and an instant sum of 1.000.000.00 US dollars was given to me with a free home of my choice in my own town port of spain, Trinadad & Tobago. also power, influence, good position fame included 3.000,00 dollars monthly as a seed of faith for me.If you are interested Whatsapp him via this mobile line, +2347083980874 now okay
+234 being the dialling code for a certain well-known West African country with a lot and I mean a LOT of princes and other minor nobility just dying to share their wealth with you.

Birds of a feather eh Petey?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:24 pm I know mufc1959 has already included the following not-doctored-at-all image from the Re movement site in a post above but its just too good to only appear the once;

I don't see anyone believing he talked face to face with hitler. :mrgreen:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:24 pm PoE? Pah, a liar, fantasist and an altogether strange individual.

His Facebook account has been dormant for over two years after he took himself off abroad to avoid being tarred and feathered by disgruntled Re Bank suckers actually into a self-imposed sabbatical & exile in German and Austria to meditate and gain further wisdom on all matters. In his last published efforts before running off gracefully withdrawing to silently reflect and ponder on things you can't possible begin to comprehend ...
The thing I like about POE is his practical, craftsmanlike dishonesty. I don't think he believes any part of this nonsense, he just takes the pulse of the hard-of-thinking community and tailors a fashionable pitch. I admire the calculation and art behind his systematic cheating of stupid, greedy people (see also Ray St Clair).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:01 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:24 pm PoE? Pah, a liar, fantasist and an altogether strange individual.

His Facebook account has been dormant for over two years after he took himself off abroad to avoid being tarred and feathered by disgruntled Re Bank suckers actually into a self-imposed sabbatical & exile in German and Austria to meditate and gain further wisdom on all matters. In his last published efforts before running off gracefully withdrawing to silently reflect and ponder on things you can't possible begin to comprehend ...
The thing I like about POE is his practical, craftsmanlike dishonesty. I don't think he believes any part of this nonsense, he just takes the pulse of the hard-of-thinking community and tailors a fashionable pitch. I admire the calculation and art behind his systematic cheating of stupid, greedy people (see also Ray St Clair).
I'm of the opposite opinion. Putting ethics aside for a moment, I've often found my inner-marketer screaming at how much potential POE has squandered at every turn of this rollercoaster. His initial audience building was impressive, but he wasted all of the momentum numerous times and did a piss-poor job of converting it into (worthless, fiat) profit.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

To give POE his due, he seems to have done a great job of staying under the legal radar. I can't even remember how many years it has been since the beginning of his RE scam, but in all that time he hasn't been arrested once. If he had been doing this in the US, I'm pretty sure he would be facing Federal charges by now, assuming he would have done it across state lines (this is just a guess; I am not an attorney). So even if though he has squandered every marketing opportunity, he has at least managed to stay fREe. Here's hoping that will change at some point.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:24 am To give POE his due, he seems to have done a great job of staying under the legal radar. I can't even remember how many years it has been since the beginning of his RE scam, but in all that time he hasn't been arrested once. If he had been doing this in the US, I'm pretty sure he would be facing Federal charges by now, assuming he would have done it across state lines (this is just a guess; I am not an attorney). So even if though he has squandered every marketing opportunity, he has at least managed to stay fREe. Here's hoping that will change at some point.
That's true, I will give him credit for how brazenly he got away with it for so long.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I would argue that PoE's inability to maximize the scam, and his ability to avoid prosecution, go hand in hand. If he had marketed it better, perhaps the authorities would have done more to stop it.

Overall, I think he did as well as anyone could with such a stupid, illegal, transarent scheme.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Things are looking up, Peter of E to the rescue! Shame that only England will reap the benefits, we'll have to look elsewhere for our saviour in Scotland.

People of England - Wake Up!
Peter Of England
Published on 12 Jan 2019

Frenchness is Green - Frogs are Green - Pepe is Green too! What does this mean as it rhymes with Green...Do I know something the British Government does not (rhetorical question). Tick Tock! Tick Tock! Follow the Clock - Sanctions are coming. "

" ReMember ReMember the 5th of November gunpowder treason and plot...I see no reason why this gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!"

The people of England were promised a referendum which would be the FINAL say according to David Cameron, the PM who offered the original "Get Out of Jail" (but not free) card. Now following the June 2016 Referendum the UK is still not out and it seems that the Controlling and Corrupt Satanic Baphomet worshipping sons and daughters of Satan are trying to ensure that there is another choice. They will be stopped - as ENOUGH is now ENOUGH! This now becomes a battle of Biblical Proportion.

TIME FOR YOU ALL TO MAN UP - GRAB A BANNER AND GET ONTO THE STREET....I will lead, show and direct you as best I can towards a more greener and more pleasant land.

So what is the choice? I would like to offer some Leadership to the directionless Brexiteers in order to ensure that the 650 Traitors in the Westminster Parliament are brought to book for the treason they have committed against The People.

Pass this video to anyone and everyone as it is going to be an historic one. I am throwing down the gauntlet to "The Deep State" that their time has not only come BUT has now passed.

I offer the following to the people: JOIN ReMovement and put Peter of England into the position of de facto leader and I will offer all the people of England the following:

1. They will be allowed to live in their current accomodation rent/mortgage free for life.
2. They will be allowed to have all credit obligations written off via a Jubilee on Debt.
3. Free healthcare for all
4. Free accomodation and basic Income for all - Non Means Tested
5. All Ex military will be given medical services, food and accomodation FREE
6. All personal and capital taxes will be abolished. 7. All prices will be reduced by a factor of 8
8.The monetary exchange system will be placed back onto a gold standard and inflation and interest will be abolished.
9. Each individual over the age of 18 will be given a monthly stipend linked to a % of the GDP of the profit the country makes p/annum.

Many more things are on offer BUT first we must Drain The Swamp of Westminster, remove the Crown from the peoples heads and to re-establish a favourable political environment for all people of the UK.

So NOW your part! Subscribe to the channel.
Like and pass the video around to all people you know off.

REGISTER for a Free Tour of the Rules 4 Radicals and become one

REGISTER for Heroe Training and BREXIT2EXIT and we will guarantee you a % share in the future of your country.

JOIN ReMovement
REGISTER for Rules - Go Full Alinsky
Become an EXITEER

This is the pre-eminent website for potential warriors of change, solutionaries and ex- military and other heroes who wish to get involved in ridding the country of the liars and cheats and traitors in Westminster. Members will also form the back bone of the Civilian contingent of the War Tribunals Commission for " Nuernberg II"
http://www.rules4radicals.org

This website is for all those who are demanding change also but are primarily BREXIT focussed - there is overlap between both groups
http://www.brexit2exit.org

The pre-eminent site for JOINING ReMovement
https://www.removement.net

Freeman Legal Services Website:
http://www.freemanlegalservices.com/

Also https://www.iclcor750181.org - The World's Anti- Corruption Court
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love the way he says inflation will be abolished while offering carrots to his donkeys that would guarantee runaway hyperinflation.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds like he's been dipping into Dove's NESARA goody bag.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Actually, this could be made into something workable on a naïve Marxist basis. Money is abolished; instead, the State provides all citizens with housing, food, clothing, etc, depending on their relative level of contribution to the State. Naturally, the State will also have the responsibility for finding suitable forms of employment for each citizen - if we're free to choose our jobs and have an expectation of income no matter what we do, nobody will do the less-attractive but still vital forms of work needed for the operation of society. The health of the population will also be improved by State control of diet, and the elimination of unproductive luxuries such as alcohol and tobacco (apart, naturally, from those persons whose importance in the State permits them a moderate indulgence for medical reasons).

We need a name for this system. Perhaps "English Socialism"?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"IngSoc" for short.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:50 pm
"IngSoc" for short.
Quite so. PoE's utopia is somewhat Orwellian.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tevildo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:42 pm We need a name for this system.
There is already a name for it: tyranny.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.