Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Beginning to wish I hadn't... but I followed Joanna into the Council Tax & many more gov.acts are Unlawful - Let's fight back. Facebook group.

Usual stupidity, but this made me :haha: when I read the responses to someone posting a link to the PLD Facebook group. Trouble in FOTLer paradise! :snicker:
Lazarus Laurence read pinned post and laymans guide..... https://www.facebook.com/groups/practicallawfuldissent/

Tony Hancock this group is horseshit.

Tony Hancock not one member will do anything and prove it. what does that say?

Lazarus Laurence Tony Hancock do anything? we do what the law demands. reject the unlawful treasonous regime an stop funding it.

Tony Hancock Lazarus Laurence by hiding away in holes no doubt. when i see one of your crowd breaking the law and successfully rebutting their system in court etc and not getting arrested and convicted all on a simple live stream or youtube video, then you will be in a position to preach. lead by example. all i see is you and others expecting to use people as guinea pigs with the FMOLT nonsense

Lazarus Laurence Tony Hancock lmao. i just had a £100 fpn dropped. dnt pay tax or water. im in my 4th yr of using the process an im still free. and we dnt enter their non court corporate hearings.

Tony Hancock Lazarus Laurence so you keep claiming. now how about making a video or writing up every step in the process you claim works. this is a dangerous process and you are putting people at risk if you cant evidence what you say in a simple and transparent way to educate those less able.

Lazarus Laurence Tony Hancock ive posted on pld group. theres a laymans guide and evidence and full processes in the files.

Tony Hancock Lazarus Laurence thats not proof of anything i sit. its hearsay. wheres the video of you doing the walking instead of the talking?

Lazarus Laurence Tony Hancock we send a 4 letter process.recorded delivery. go read the laymans guide an files like everyone else. i cant do it 4 you. i can only point to the evidence and process.

Tony Hancock all the evidence is in the files. we post letters using constitutional law. i followed danielles process,which i read in the files. ive posted letters from the council and courts in the group. if you cant go research it,thats your problem,not mine. i can only lead you to the evidence,i cant make you read it. ive done my civic duty. now you gotta do yours. i cant be sovereign for you. do your due diligence and research where ive said. if you choose not to look through the evidence thats down to you. here is one vid tho' old uses the same law we all use......

Lazarus Laurence all the evidence is in the files. we post letters using constitutional law. i followed danielles process,which i read in the files. ive posted letters from the council and courts in the group. if you cant go research it,thats your problem,not mine. i can only lead you to the evidence,i cant make you read it. ive done my civic duty. now you gotta do yours. i cant be sovereign for you. do your due diligence and research where ive said. if you choose not to look through the evidence thats down to you. here is one vid tho' old uses the same law we all use......

Glastonbury Town Hall seized under article 61 Magna Carta…

Lazarus Laurence more evidence in the files. happy reading and research. maybe start with the laymans guide.

Lazarus Laurence from the courts in nov. £100 fpn

Tony Hancock Lazarus Laurence oh ffs noone seized# shit. i seen the video the police felt sorry for the loonies that did that.

Tony Hancock the pic of the CPS withdrawal of offence proves nothing other than they may have had not enough evidence top prosecute etc. ive had many of them myself just for turning up to court and mounting a section 8 argument against an abuse of process. like i keep saying start a fresh, film yourself breaking any law of your choosing, get arrested and then use your so called methods to set your self free. i have money waiting to say you wont dare do it. any true person who has a method will fear nothing from doing as many demonstrations using that method as is necessary to prove his point. this is called REPLICATION, and is the only way to prove a method is reliable and not just hit and miss blind luck.

Lazarus Laurence Tony Hancock im not making a video. i dnt need to. they had video evidence of me. i used the process,they backed off. we dnt enter their non courts. the evidence a.61 was invoked is there. the constitution is still very relevant. 800yrs an it aint failed us. i been replicating wot danielle done as she copied david robinson. im not askin u to believe wot i type,go research,all the evidence is there. im not doing it for you. the law is the law. you either obey it or you dont. if you dnt then your the criminal. i can point the way,but i cant do it for you.all u gotta do is replecate the process that is already there. have a nice holiday and go research the files.

Tony Hancock Lazarus Laurence they you go just like dave robison. we dont need to. YES YOU DO. otherwise its all hot air. if you cant prove it then you are nothing but a fraud. i never tell anyone to do anything unless i can show them me doing it first. ive called you out and you have failed as predicted. my money is clearly safe isnt it.

Tony Hancock Lazarus Laurence i dont need anyone to point me in any direction as i have already explorer all the routes and im afraid you cant hide from the system. there is no magic words you can use. the only reason you have been left alone is you are no threat to the status quo in their eyes and they arent interested in wasting resources dealing with you. the second you pose any threat to them they will drag you into court put you in prison or worst case, suicide you if you become too much of an issue. its the way its always been. musty smarter and more influential people than you have all failed in changing the system, .until everyone fights back nothing will change.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

A follow up...
Joanna Cridlin

Thankyou Justin Zalewski for your kind reply, it's appreciated. So, hope for me/justice yet....

I am spent. Several parties colluding, fighting intensely. Trying to keep 6 plates spinning on sticks, and they, lobbing the next ball at me.

I've probably got about 6/7 potential cases against them. All stemmed from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police knocked my door unnanounced 3 months later. Fake charges, etc.

A four year onslaught, pre-eviction. Brutal. Many asked, how I am still standing. I cannot answer.

Used to retire to bed, wishing I never woke next day. Trusted no-one. But I never gave up, despite all the knocks. Many twists and turns. A 'thriller.'...

I'm a classically trained ballet dancer, ran 100 metre sprint (youth), and, strong underwater swimmer. I'm now an asthmatic (past 5 years) caused by stress. Coritsol ('fight/flight,') continually pumping. And the affects of CO poisoning...I still cannot assimilate any of it. The trauma.

But they never took away my sense of humour...One it'll all be over. Justice. And I'll walk away quietly and have a very long sleep
I'm sure her 6/7 potential cases will all be conducted with the same brilliant actually flair for the law she used in the previous case that she won with only a £1500 fine.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All rather sad, pathetic, and totally delusional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 pm All rather sad, pathetic, and totally delusional.
Like her concept of barricading a door - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrtpOgeD8I
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:32 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 pm All rather sad, pathetic, and totally delusional.
Like her concept of barricading a door - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrtpOgeD8I
She seem to have the idea of spreading the load OK but I suspect it might have worked more effectively if it had actually been connected to strut connected to the floor.

6/10 for design. 0/10 for implementation :haha:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

From the 'Council Tax is...' page I bring you this...

Clearly somebody is gearing up to give Neelu a run for her money in 2019 in the 'barking fucking mad but completely lacking in insight' category.

Now... Obviously it's wrong to laugh at the mentally ill but in this case, as with Neelu, she makes impossible not to do so... So fuck it...
Yolande Kenward

This fake KCC sectioning warrant & Maidstone BC's fake council tax demands are about their "baby" - Maidstone's Medical Campus Enterprise Zone which they expect to fill up once the NHS goes when we leave the EU. The plan was for me to be locked up & forcibly injected until April. Their South African healthcare business partners need to leave South Africa by March 2019 as civil war looms + asset seizure without compensation ahead of South African elections on 9 May 2019. (No name of KCC employee, no signature etc).

Jan Michael

Is this about you? "KEPT otherwise than under proper control"! What in the name of fuck is that?!

Yolande Kenward

I will not shut up about what Kent's Upper Class Tory masons and Kent Police have been up to

Jan Michael

But "kept" - by whom?!

Yolande Kenward

Jan Michael They want the NHS to go and everyone to pay for healthcare after we leave the EU. I am not kept, I live alone. My main facebook account was blocked on 5.12.2018 by Daily Mail hackers in advance of this abduction that they hoped would lead to high blood pressure, a stroke or a heart attack - but all I had was a TIA/mini stroke

Jan Michael

I've looked at all of that but am referring to what they themselves have written. Look!!

Yolande Kenward

The court code 1960 is non-existent. I live in Kent and if it is supposed to be the Chemsford Magistrates Court in Essex then then court code is 1970
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Well seems the nuttry continues into the New Years. Undeterred by the monumental success last year the PLDers are coming for America!

Forget your amendments and bill of rights! Magna Carta m! Coming to a White House near you!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:30 am Well seems the nuttry continues into the New Years.
It does but am I the only one who thinks the PLD group is dying on its arse?

Many of the most vocal gob-shites seem to have drifted away. Bobby White has his own 'Council tax is..' group to play with, Creepy Charles Spencer is somewhere else shouting at the walls about his Ukrainian 'family' and even Dismal Dave's posts are sporadic. The entertaining 'watch me turn a small debt into a massive debt' posts are few and far between.

It's all very disappointing.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:30 am Well seems the nuttry continues into the New Years. Undeterred by the monumental success last year the PLDers are coming for America!

Forget your amendments and bill of rights! Magna Carta m! Coming to a White House near you!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R
I'm pretty sure that this has been tried to resounding and dismal failure in the US, and that is an old old posting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now why have I never thought of that?
Mark Lea

Can anyone advise me how to take up lawful rebellion and how to de-register for income tax?
Many thanks
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:10 pm
Can anyone advise me how to take up lawful rebellion and how to de-register for income tax?
It's actually very easy. Simply don't earn enough money to qualify to pay income tax. I did this 2015-2017. No rebellion required!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Quite a long radio silence from the great leader. We know he wasn't well late last year.
The group itself seems to have died on it's arse, none of the other mods or admin have posted in ages. If only Primula was still around, she could have a field day on there :whistle:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!! 1!!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

I have the sneaking suspicion that David Geoffrey Lucas is being just a little economical with the facts. Dare I say it, he might even be being slightly selective. There’s clearly a great deal more to it than he’s admitting to.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

As a bare minimum he's missed out the summons from the county court, the hearing in the county court, the judgement in the county court, the notice of enforcement action and the summons to have his means assessed with the threat of arrest if he failed to attend.

Other than that it might be semi-accurate.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Having just had a look at the PLD Facebook page, it appears that even the Footlers have some reservations about David Geoffrey Lucas. The thread appears to have drifted off into a FOTL doctrinal discussion on the misapplication of various misinterpreted statutes.

Nothing new there then, nothing to see, move along before you create joinder or some such.

TheRambler
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

would he have been pinched for ignoring the monetary matter?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 pm would he have been pinched for ignoring the monetary matter?
He was served with a summons to appear and undergo a means test under oath. He failed to appear and a warrant was issued for his arrest which would actually explain why the police were 'unable to tell me what I was being arrested for'.

As far as I know when plod are notified that there's a warrant for non appearance that's all they know. "Arrest this person and bring them before this court" is all it says. It doesn't go into what the case is all about.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:28 pm
Chaos wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 pm would he have been pinched for ignoring the monetary matter?
He was served with a summons to appear and undergo a means test under oath. He failed to appear and a warrant was issued for his arrest which would actually explain why the police were 'unable to tell me what I was being arrested for'.

As far as I know when plod are notified that there's a warrant for non appearance that's all they know. "Arrest this person and bring them before this court" is all it says. It doesn't go into what the case is all about.
but he certainly would have known he was arrested for blowing it off. especially these jokers. right?