UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by aesmith »

Somewhere I saw a link to her FOI requests, and couldn't resist reading this one. Sort of Swissindo of transport and energy ...
Cars run on water
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Mr Simon Davies, a Senior Engineer from the Department of Transport in the UK has absolutely no idea about the difference in the energy released when an electron is removed from an atom and the energy required to split water into hydrogen and water.

He seems to think that the energy released from blowing up hydrogen is always less than the energy required to split water into hydrogen and oxygen.

The use of metal coils multiplies the efficiency of the energy infinitely depending on how many coils one has in the battery cell. The separation of an electron from its atom releases an infinite amount of energy that could destroy the planet.

We are not just talking here about using a 9v battery with enough plates to make enough hydrogen, which is explosive, to run a car and release the oxygen back into the atmosphere.

Japan has been mass producing water run cars since the above video in 2008. This FOI was not just asking why the UK is not mass producing such water fuel cell cars in the UK which would end reliance on fossil fuels overnight.

Professor Keshe has gone one step further and found infinite energy from releasing an electron from a Neutron. His promotional video talks about infinite applications for the planet including floating cars and trains transportation at such speed to go from Tehran to New York in 10 Minutes by canceling the speed of the earths spin by canceling gravity.

His Magrav reactor costing $100 would take a car without wheels with some 20 tons in weight without any fuel half way round the world in 10 minutes. No need for water. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVbasNBlm7E

Mr Simon Davies is pretending to be in denial of the new technology, whilst misleading the public that it would not work when it does for obvious reasons - keep the British public ignorant http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/t...

Mr Simon Davies is not a nuclear scientist so he is not expected to know what Professor Keshe is talking about at www.keshefoundation.org

Maybe the Ministry of Transport should employ some nuclear scientists from University of London, where Professor Keshe trained and catch up with Africa which has ordered the light speed floating trains.

Yours sincerely,

lotus
The well known Keshe fantasy, popular with those who do not understand the laws of thermodynamics.
Neelu's response to a reply saying water powered cars are bollocks (politely). The response says it all, quite effectively

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sthrough=1
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

A friend of mine completed his doctorate in developing hydrogen fuel cells a few years ago.

Apparently it is difficult difficult lemon difficult!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

We had a tour of the hydrogen plant in the city recently. Interesting points are firstly that the plant needs to run a pretty regular eight or so hours a day, so there's no question of using renewable energy - it simply uses whatever mix of renewable/fossil/imported/nuclear that's currently being supplied. The other notable point was efficiency - they were hoping to be able to achieve 65% efficiency once some final tweaks were in place. I'll bet that's not including losses within the vehicles. There's a lot of plant running, not just electrolysis but multistage compressors taking it up to 900 bars, and a lot of cooling.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pmThe response says it all, quite effectively

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sthrough=1
That is simply excellent. Forthright, without discourtesy.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I studied the sciences at school to O level and did pretty well.

Neelu... Being an ex-pharmacist must have studied at least chemistry to A level and then apparently managed to get through a degree level course of scientific education.

I know that these 'water car' claims are complete bunk and fly in the face of scientific reality. She apparently doesn't.

"The separation of an electron from its atom releases an infinite amount of energy that could destroy the planet."... No... That's called ionisation and it doesn't release any more energy that it took to achieve in the first place. There's no such thing as infinite energy as the energy in the universe is in itself finite. There's a name for a device which releases a large amount of energy as a result of a small input of energy and that name is 'bomb'.

"His Magrav reactor costing $100 would take a car without wheels with some 20 tons in weight without any fuel half way round the world in 10 minutes."... I can say nothing that wasn't better said by that great sage and philosopher Homer J Simpson... "Lisa!... In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

There's a name for a device which releases a large amount of energy as a result of a small input of energy and that name is 'bomb'.
or a transistor............in a way
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

At least it acknowledges the existence of gravity and the rotation of the Earth, which is probably a minority (nay, heretical) viewpoint in the relevant community.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Tevildo wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:44 pm At least it acknowledges the existence of gravity and the rotation of the Earth, which is probably a minority (nay, heretical) viewpoint in the relevant community.
Denying both those things are certainly standard issue nonsense in the steadily growing flat Earth “movement”.

UK adherents to that particular bollocks, such as urine-drinker, FOTL and general purpose nutcase Allegedly Dave, who’s made his own FOTL mark round here somewhere, tend to be all-purpose conspiracy theorists.

The more numerous US preachers of the “all the scientists, NASA, airlines, mathematicians and geography teachers have been lying to us for over 2,000 years” gospel tend to add a local “end-times” theological element, regarding said geography teachers etc. as knowing Satanic agents of the Vatican, Freemasons, Jews, mathematicians, atheists and the Church of England. An unlikely long-term alliance you might have thought, but the less likely something is the more likely it is to be true. Apparently.

I’m rather surprised Neelu hasn’t picked up on denying the globe Earth yet, so far she seems never to have met a conspiracy theory she didn’t like.
Siegfried Shrink

Some people, when confronted by the choice of saying to themselves or others "I do not understand that" will avoid this, which is a confession of weakness or inability, by claiming they understand some completely rubbish reason or theory which does have the advantage of being relatively simple, ignoring for convenience that it makes no sense whatever.

It is just a lack of 'joined up thinking' that seems to be inate. It may be why lovers of one whacky theory are so liable to embrace others. The process of 'if A then B, because C' or Logic just does not appear to be functional. Or it only functions at a very primitive level, like out tom-cat who can work out that if he sits by a door looking at it someone will come along and open it for him. Human brians seem to operate at different levels above the basic animal in different people and I think a study of cerebral activity in the logic deficient compared to more normal people might show some significant differences, and may help explain why speaking to a flat earther, for example, is as futile as my asking the cat anything, the words are heard but the brain lacks the wiring to understand them.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Not strictly Neelu but just surprised to find that Sabine McNeill is known across the pond to conspiracy comentators. About or just after the 8 minute mark, not a fan I'm guessing

https://youtu.be/1XVUA2tb1rE
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hoaxstead are reporting that Sabine McNeill has been sentenced to 9 years inside. Neelu will be going ballistic any minute.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:48 pm Hoaxstead are reporting that Sabine McNeill has been sentenced to 9 years inside. Neelu will be going ballistic any minute.
That is a very severe sentence. I shall wait to hear the detail, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was "sentences totalling 9 years" some of which run concurrently.

TheRambler
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:48 pm Hoaxstead are reporting that Sabine McNeill has been sentenced to 9 years inside. Neelu will be going ballistic any minute.
8 + 1, reduced from 12 due to her age.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... o-9-years/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oooof! That’s some sentence for a woman in her 70’s. But richly deserved.

I hope Neelu’s arse is twitching as she could very well have been a co defendant.
longdog

Post by longdog »

To use the correct legal term... Fuck a duck!

That's way more than I was expecting or hoping for and I wonder if it will stand up on appeal but overall an excellent result for sanity and massive warning to these conspiritard twats that their fuckwittery can have severe consequences.

Most of me is hoping this will be the end to the whole Hamstead hoax for the sake of the victims and the nutters will crawl back under their rock but there's a little bit of me that hopes the same nutters will up the ante and talk themselves into similar charges... With similar sentences.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:17 pm To use the correct legal term... Fuck a duck!

That's way more than I was expecting or hoping for and I wonder if it will stand up on appeal but overall an excellent result for sanity and massive warning to these conspiritard twats that their fuckwittery can have severe consequences.

Most of me is hoping this will be the end to the whole Hamstead hoax for the sake of the victims and the nutters will crawl back under their rock but there's a little bit of me that hopes the same nutters will up the ante and talk themselves into similar charges... With similar sentences.
Must admit to being stunned by that one, I was expecting 5 at the very most but 9, that must be unprecedented?

Sadly, I'm not sure it will make others think twice, they'll be screaming 'cover up' and that the 'PTB' have colluded to remove a fellow whistle blower from their midst. Before long it will be alledged that Judge Cahill was either a member of a Satanic Cult or that her brother is and they're trying to get the likes of Sabine locked up out of their way so they can continue with their dastardly deeds !
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:35 pm Must admit to being stunned by that one, I was expecting 5 at the very most but 9, that must be unprecedented?
I went to the first sentencing hearing and the prosecution were asking for the stalking and multiple breaches of restraining order to be consecutive.

I looked at the time at the sentencing guidelines and was expecting 5 + 1. However, the judge let the cat out of the bag by suggesting that she had passed the threshold to ultra high culpability which meant 8-10 years for stalking(and you have to remember it was four guilty verdicts on the stalking).

The guidelines are clear that age has to be taken into consideration so the fact that the judge said that she has already factored in that by reducing the sentence from 12 years makes a statement that the book has well and truly been thrown. I would expect an appeal to lower the overall sentence, perhaps down to 5+1 and she has served a year on remand, but even that would be a huge statement.

In terms of this topic, Neelu will need to think about whether she should be shopping for brown trousers after tomorrow morning's contempt hearing for Belinda McKenzie. Neelu has in recent months posted far worse than Blender. If there is any custodial sentence tomorrow (whether suspended or not) I'd expect Sgt Bertie to be paying her another visit.

Edit: Changed references to Harassment to Stalking.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will have to vote myself in with the shocked faction. I was hoping they would actually take her actions seriously, and I would definitely say her actions were both serious and dangerous to others, and I would say that 12 years knocked down to 9 did pretty much that. As to her confederates, or like minded crazies if you prefer, they don't seem to be of the learn from observed fact or the roof coming down on them type so I am expecting nothing but feigned outrage and further rantings. I would think Neelu would be a good one for a learning moment, since she is definitely in line for a learning experience of her own.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

She will typically be out in half the tme if she behaves herself.
or sooner if she dies of pent up bile.