Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Crabby is busy promoting a 'Yellow Vest' lemming demo in London for this Saturday.
The police are likely to be going all zero tolerance on such protests following the complaints from MP's this week. You can see why Brave Sir Crabby might decide discretion is the better part of valour...
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:01 pm Can anyone tell me what the J-H-G acronym is all about.
It apparently stands for "Josh-Harry-George", three teenage boys who were killed by a drunk driver about 12 months ago. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43574133. I imagine that the ethnicity of the driver has some bearing on why Robert is using the abbreviation.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

The JHG was doing the rounds because there was a freetard conspiracy that it had been covered up by TPTB. Despite the fact the MSM covered it and there were convictions.

Still, logic has never been their strong point.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It would be fair to say that strong points have never been their strong point......
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:09 am It would be fair to say that strong points have never been their strong point......
Love it :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:01 pm Can anyone tell me what the J-H-G acronym is all about.
It apparently stands for "Josh-Harry-George", three teenage boys who were killed by a drunk driver about 12 months ago. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43574133. I imagine that the ethnicity of the driver has some bearing on why Robert is using the abbreviation.
As opposed to just nearly killing somebody through drink driving like a certain Sheerness based house-bound bankrupt I could mention.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:01 pm
no news mate the next visit will be a surprise one without any warning, that's why I can't go to far away for too long.
So he's been trapped cowering in his soon to be ex house, by himself, perhaps since 2nd Jan fearing a visit, curtains flapping, even on a weekend. Hardly a cunning plan to bring down the system. If the bailiffs are reading his posts they must be pissing themselves.
This is just perfect, Krabby has effectively placed himself under indefinite house arrest. What's needed now is for a bailiff or cop to visit every few days. Not attempting the repo, just making sinister preparations.

Imagine a couple of them on the street outside, photographing the front of the house and pantomiming a cheerful discussion of window dimensions, ladders and bolt croppers. Sketching on a clipboard, pointing at the roof etc. A few days later, a bailiff's van stops outside, they briefly step out and put a tape measure across the front gates, and drive away.

Then a row of temporary Police No Parking cones is placed in front of the house, only to be removed a few days later. The following week, mysterious symbols and position lines appear on the pavement, sprayed with temporary roadworks markers. A Fire Service van arrives a few days later, "routinely" checking water hydrants along the street.

Then a friendly PCSO visits some of the neighbouring homes, to introduce themselves as the new local officer, but seems to be very interested in asking what the occupiers might be doing in the next few weeks. Then someone arrives to measure the width of the street outside Krabby's Kastle, noting the spacing of lamp-posts and driveways...

It would be hilarious to watch him repeatedly red-alerting, wearing down his own resilience and the support of the motley trash followers. After a month or two he would look (more) like one of those Hitler Downfall parodies. If anyone with GSF Executive rank agrees, please can we task this to UK Maskirovka Section?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ooooooh.... You are eee-vil. :twisted:

I love it. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Missed this one, Crabbie's latest strategic suggestion - withdraw all your money from the bank, which in some way will bring down the government .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 415522171/

On dissenter spots a possible flaw ..
Gordon Hewitt
But when you freemen are all skint freeloaders.... Like you, it ain't gonna work pal. none of you lot got anything in the bank. As most are being chased by bailiffs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:29 pm Missed this one, Crabbie's latest strategic suggestion - withdraw all your money from the bank, which in some way will bring down the government .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 415522171/

Gordon Hewitt
But when you freemen are all skint freeloaders.... Like you, it ain't gonna work pal. none of you lot got anything in the bank. As most are being chased by bailiffs
:haha:

Then there is the big one. A run on the bank only works if people believe the bank is in actual danger of being unable to pay out and they will lose their money. Whilst it might increase trading costs slightly, telegraphing this tactic gives the banks plenty of time to organise loans on the overnight money market to get their hands on extra cash. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'd love to see the bank say to them, sorry, we're out of cash, here's a promissory note.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Elsewhere...
Just remember this everyone, we're all gonna die one day you choose your route. I know mine
Is he seriously implying he's going to 'martyr' himself as, having completely failed to prevent anything with his different varieties of woo, he's got no other tools left in the box?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:36 pm Elsewhere...

Is he seriously implying he's going to 'martyr' himself as, having completely failed to prevent anything with his different varieties of woo, he's got no other tools left in the box?
Mmm, I said this in jest at the time but maybe I'm being too flippant.
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:11 pm Wonder if we should tip off the authorities to put him on suicide watch. :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:25 pm I'd love to see the bank say to them, sorry, we're out of cash, here's a promissory note.
Ha ha, so true, after all;

mutter Lord Denning
waffle good as cash
drone have to accept it
bore Bills of Exchange
gibber. And Good King John, he wouldn't have stood for an empty ATM, it says so in Magnum Carter, its a god-given right innit drivel bleat twaddle.

Or maybe French ATMs should start paying out in Res instead, that'll calm down their gallic dérangé. Mange tout!

Even better, anyone should just accept you signature in full and final payment of anything, after all the cinematic brilliance of Michael O'Bonkers has convinced me that you magic up endless dosh when you sign your name, the bank gets paid three times, everyone's happy.

Indeed, if my John Hancock is good enough for a house costing the wrong side of six figures, my scribbled initials should be good enough for a few pints and a bag of scratchings down the local. What could go wrong?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:12 pm What could go wrong?
In the freeman world just about everything! :beatinghorse:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:29 pm Missed this one, Crabbie's latest strategic suggestion - withdraw all your money from the bank, which in some way will bring down the government .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 415522171/

Gordon Hewitt
of course, not an original thought. trying to jump on the efforts of the yellow pests.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190111-fr ... xes-police

Yellow Vest protesters call for run on French banks

and since he's bankrupt, what's his contribution? :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:33 pm Of course, not an original thought. trying to jump on the efforts of the yellow pests.
There was une Yellow vest pro-Brexit demonstration yesterday in London. It was a pretty bon imitation of the Manifestations en France apart from les numbers... J'ai vu de plus grandes foules d'observateurs de train
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:
Chaos wrote: Of course, not an original thought. trying to jump on the efforts of the yellow pests.
There was une Yellow vest pro-Brexit demonstration yesterday in London. It was a pretty bon imitation of the Manifestations en France apart from les numbers... J'ai vu de plus grandes foules d'observateurs de train
Excellent Franglais!

The cunning French of course cling to their very own

C’est la Vie Act of 1667

Just a year after our own similarly sounding enabling legislation and written to fool their populace into eating toast when bread isn’t available.

Blimey, if EU membership results in the Yellow Peril then let’s do Brexit, get a Polish bricklayer to wall up the Chunnel on his way back to Warsaw and to hell with the lot of them!
longdog

Post by longdog »

My French is more than adequate for ordering beer, wine, cheese, coffee and bread and enquiring into the location of my aunt's pen. If my mastery of the Gallic tongue hits the buffers I'll just insist those pesky Frenchies speak the Queens English or mime and point :mrgreen:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If my mastery of the Gallic tongue hits the buffers I'll just insist those pesky Frenchies speak the Queens English or mime and point
Being around when you go into a French chemist and mime asking for a cure for crabs would be worth the cost of the trip by itself...............