Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Gregg »

I dunno, I can easily see any given one of these phuckwits being into half a dozen things at a time that might be what they're getting arrested for this time.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

kinda seems that way. :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:59 pm I dunno, I can easily see any given one of these phuckwits being into half a dozen things at a time that might be what they're getting arrested for this time.
Kinda seems to be a theme/lifestyle from what I can see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

The enemy I'm up against here is more ruthless than I had anticipated
:haha:

Champagne comedy.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Are you people paying any attention at all to what David Lucas is telling us? Can't you read his clear simple message? He never said that he didn't know why he was being arrested, he just said that the police didn't know. To quote;
The police were unable to tell me what I was being arrested for . . . .
There's no mention or even a hint that he was unaware of the reason for his arrest, just that he had made some totally useless point about the police not knowing which did not, even for a moment, stop his arrest.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:36 am Are you people paying any attention at all to what David Lucas is telling us? Can't you read his clear simple message? He never said that he didn't know why he was being arrested, he just said that the police didn't know. To quote;
There's no mention or even a hint that he was unaware of the reason for his arrest, just that he had made some totally useless point about the police not knowing which did not, even for a moment, stop his arrest.
Top class pedantry Mr B :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:38 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:36 am Are you people paying any attention at all to what David Lucas is telling us? Can't you read his clear simple message? He never said that he didn't know why he was being arrested, he just said that the police didn't know. To quote;
Top class pedantry Mr B :mrgreen:
As my wife would attest that's my forte, honed from a 35 year career as an income tax auditor parsing the exact wording of the Income Tax Act. Tax trains you that every word in a section of the Act is there for a purpose. Not so much with morons like David but old habits linger.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Article 61 is alive and well and in Australia!##

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNaaOdJcWEU
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:16 pm Article 61 is alive and well and in Australia!##

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNaaOdJcWEU
Jesus, they just bored the cops into walking away. I bet there's a booby prize for anyone that books these bozos and brings them in.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And in Canada...

I'm not entirely sure what this one is supposed to mean but... Err... No... Sorry...

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Obvious innit

That’s the Living human first and then the feckin Strawman snuck a signature in when Lord Quagmire wasn’t looking. :)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A photo of some people in a room, some wearing uniforms, some not, EU flags there, it can mean only one thing. HIGH TREASON!
Craig Longstaff wrote: Yesterday ·

Urgent appeal from UK Column #UKColumn to all UK military people - do you know where this photo was taken (it is believed to be somewhere in the UK, but they need to know exact details). Why - the photo is believed to be of VERY senior military staff, taken on UK soil... but only EU flags in pic, no British flags.... further evidence of EU MILITARY UNIFICATION, which is high treason.
If you know where this pic was taken, & can substantiate it, PLEASE contact #ukcolumn asap.

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:34 pm A photo of some people in a room, some wearing uniforms, some not, EU flags there, it can mean only one thing. HIGH TREASON!
Craig Longstaff wrote: Yesterday ·

Urgent appeal from UK Column #UKColumn to all UK military people - do you know where this photo was taken (it is believed to be somewhere in the UK, but they need to know exact details). Why - the photo is believed to be of VERY senior military staff, taken on UK soil... but only EU flags in pic, no British flags.... further evidence of EU MILITARY UNIFICATION, which is high treason.
If you know where this pic was taken, & can substantiate it, PLEASE contact #ukcolumn asap.

It was a tough mission over the most arduous 30 seconds I have experienced in this entire last 5 minutes but I came through it sustained by the thought that I might somehow be instrumental in ensuring these treasonous scum never again sully the image of that great woman St Margaret of Thatcher with their foreign flags.

I can reveal, at great risk might I add, the exact time and location of this treasonous picture as:

https://twitter.com/AdmPhilipJones/stat ... 9633857544

EU NAVFOR is the EU counter-piracy operation off Somalia and Admiral Phillip Jones heads it up so it's hardly fucking surprising that they are sitting by a couple of EU flags, one of which the freetards failed to notice has a gold fringe so they are sitting not only under Admiralty Law but FOREIGN Admiralty Law.

Their stupidity knows no bounds.
notorial dissent

But... but... but... conspiracy.... treason.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 pm I'm not entirely sure what this one is supposed to mean but... Err... No... Sorry...

It looks like a newly engaged woman practicing writing her new married name. Or a deranged single woman, a la Fiona's diary in Shrek 2.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Craig Longstaff wrote: further evidence of EU MILITARY UNIFICATION, which is high treason.
I find it curious that those who scream TREASON!!!111!!! at the UK’s EU membership never seem to object to the UK’s membership of other bodies with which, by treaty, the UK has agreed to comply.

For example, The World Trade Organisation, The Commonwealth or The United Nations.

As for non-EU bodies which tie the UK into military commitments, where’s their objection to NATO? Not only does NATO membership oblige the UK to assist other members if they are attacked, to contribute to its budget and supply armed forces to be under NATO - not UK - command, NATO even decides what calibre and type of ammunition the UK’s soldiers are to be equipped with! Horror!
notorial dissent

There you go expecting rationality and consistency from people who are neither.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You'd have thunk that if all this foreign military control and foreign military occupation was a such a BIG DAMN DEAL that someone would have brought it up in 1942 - 1945. There were nearly a million freaking armed Americans on the island of Great Britain and all of England's armed forces were under the overall command of an American General. And when it was over the usurper King even thanked them all.

It was bloody treason, I'm, telling ya!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Things were so much better before all of this treasonous international treaties and cooperation nonsense. When did a little world war ever hurt anybody?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Am I in trouble if I have a lot of treason my property? What about bushes?