Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 pm
If my mastery of the Gallic tongue hits the buffers I'll just insist those pesky Frenchies speak the Queens English or mime and point
Being around when you go into a French chemist and mime asking for a cure for crabs would be worth the cost of the trip by itself...............
I think I could manage to ask for that. I can't do the spelling and the pronunciation would be a bit Officer Crabtree but "Medicine pour les poux pubis s v p" should do the trick n'est pas?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Where's the fun in that?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Crabbie posting on a Freeman-Sceptic group now ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/freeman.v.theworld
James Pallister
January 11 at 5:04 PM
Welcome to the group Robert White. Congratulations on being awarded the much coveted freetard of the year 2018 trophy
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Freeman-Sceptic. Group. Now there is a collection of oxymoron I wasn't expecting to see. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

I wonder what the reaction would be if one of these fee schedule fans got sent a foisted unilateral agreement type fee schedule themselves.

"Our fee schedule is exactly twice what you charge us on your fee schedule. We will happily pay your fees if you pay ours. Deducting your 15K from our 30K makes your debt now 15K. Fair enough? Oh. and plus the council tax of course."
The bailiff can afford to be cheerful, his firm will add on £100 or so for the visit, and they will get paid in the end after some more dancing around and some more lovely fees.

Keep those videos coming, the Awards Jury will need content to consider when the time comes.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:08 pm I wonder what the reaction would be if one of these fee schedule fans got sent a foisted unilateral agreement type fee schedule themselves.
I’ve often wondered the same thing. Though my fees would be quite reasonable - thousands rather than gaszillions, so obtaining enforcement should be simple enough. All done via the sheriffs of the only court that counts, the One Court To Rule Them All - the dreaded Common Law Court itself of course.
notorial dissent

I would think there would be a certain symmetry if someone did, and I can well imagine the screams that would come from them if someone did.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

The snag is that sensible people ignore the fee schedules, and therefore they stand unrebutted. The FOTLers would rebut them, and probably add more fees for doing so.
notorial dissent

Off hand, I'd say tossing it in the garbage bin where it so richly deserves to go is refutation enough.
Aegis
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Aegis »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:30 pm The snag is that sensible people ignore the fee schedules, and therefore they stand unrebutted. The FOTLers would rebut them, and probably add more fees for doing so.
Just put a "non-rebuttable" clause into the fee schedule and foist it on them anyway. It'll have just as much validity.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Don't forget that a well done fee schedule will run to hundreds of pages of copypasta gibberish which has to be rebutted point by point, in depth and to the satisfaction of the person levying the document before it is considered rebutted.

Given the inability of the average Footler to read anything longer than the preparation instructions of a Pot Noodle the chances of them actually reading a 200 page fee schedule let alone rebutting it point by point are pretty minimal.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:10 am Don't forget that a well done fee schedule will run to hundreds of pages of copypasta gibberish which has to be rebutted point by point, in depth and to the satisfaction of the person levying the document before it is considered rebutted.
Or at the very least they'll faint from the loss of blood making red thumb prints :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I've been following Crabbie's FB posts across a number of sites where he gets a sympathetic press. What worries me is their increasingly belligerent nature.

For example Terry advises;
careful m8t looks like they gonna get armored up well done to you so far keeping them on the hop
The responses;
Belligerent Bob wrote:I'm ready mate.😉
Bank of Bob wrote:Cheers mate I won't be giving in, they'll have to kill me first and I'm not afraid of dieing.
Perhaps I'm over reacting and he's simply missed a letter 't' from the middle of that last word. But probably not.

Joanna Cridlin is typical of those giving succour to Bob;
I empathise. Like waiting for the guillotine. Hmm....5th december, and still no action?.I'm afraid I can't read the letter the print is way small... But as you've said previous, you will defend as you see fit, if you're attacked. So make sure EVERYTHING is in place (pre-empt) so when it all kicks off, all you need do is push the button. I wouldn't sweat breach of peace, when they'll be the instigators of violence, breaking their law that has no merit. See how far they get. With enough armour to see 'em off, as the fellas did so beautifully on 4th, in reality this is all a psychological game. Calling bluffs. They know their fiction. You know your truth. But it's imperative you truly believe it.
Ant Cartz agrees;
There must be something dogdy and fraudulent about their claims as this has been going on a while with the county court. If the claimant had any substance to their claim then surely they would have took it to high court by now.just keep doing what your doing rob it must be working
Egging on from a Weatherspoon's somewhere no doubt enjoying the free Wi-Fi is Dreary Dave who chips in with this helpful observation;
I assume that you have made all parties liable for the treason the courts are committing.....which they will ignore until we the people take back our land and reassert the common law within the judiciary.....which HAS to be done at some point for our National Sovereign status to survive.....at least these crooks will pay a heavy price at some point, they may even pay the ultimate price for their treachery.
The last line is the usual armchair-warrior exhortation from someone who will be a million miles away if and when it all kicks off and is sinister in the extreme.

Because kick off is what'll probably happen, whenever the bailiffs finally go in. Whilst we saw similar bloodthirsty threats and posturing from the Baron (before he left the premises without issue), Crabbie might take things that bit further. That said, he might have fancied himself as being a "bit handy" back in the day but time has marched on.

I do hope that the authorities are aware of White's threats and that when, inevitably they go in, they do so suitably prepared.
SillyEbert3
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by SillyEbert3 »

Evicted today 08.00 currently held for assault after being tasered.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Do you have any details? I do hope someone was there to film it
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SillyEbert3 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:43 pm Evicted today 08.00 currently held for assault after being tasered.
That would be cunning stunt. Timing it for when Judge Smith and Rab C's appearance in Paisley would be distracting the troops :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

That would be cunning stunt
Spoonerised, it describes the evictee.

Not much of a last stand. But not unexpected.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SillyEbert3 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:43 pm Evicted today 08.00 currently held for assault after being tasered.
SUCCESS!!!!1!!!!

Crabby 1-----TPTB 0
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Radio silence from Sheerness. This could be it, but I suspect not recorded for our enjoyment.
Probably went in this order.

1. Knock on door.
2. Crabbie "I don't have a mortgage"
3. Big red key deployed.
4. Crabbie attacks.
5. Taser.
6. Cuffs.
7. Back of Police van.
8. Shutters on windows/doors.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 pm Do you have any details? I do hope someone was there to film it
As the warrant could be executed at any time, I doubt Crabby's acolytes were holding a 24-hour vigil. Oh, but to have been a fly on the wall ...