The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I must say the chap does have an unpleasant 'looking for trouble' voice. I'd arrest him for being an arsehole and mopery, and loitering with intent to sleep. It is possible to look out for failings of the police without being a sneering twat.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Seventh String wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:16 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:49 pm An un-MOT'd and untaxed vehicle could be being driven by a motor trader taking it to be tested which would be legal.
It is equally legal for the owner to drive a car without MOT or tax to or from a test station for a pre-arranged MOT test, or take it for pre-arranged repairs.

Assuming the vehicle is roadworthy of course. A failed MOT does not necessarily mean the vehicle is automatically considered unroadworthy.
In either of the cases above though, they would still have documentation, ID, and NO attitude.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:14 pm At 31.59 she actually says... "I'm a rape victim and I'm not getting in that truck with men".

10/10 for originality.
She also says at the end "Contact Crimebodge"

Crimebodge does have a chip on his shoulder in relation to the police, but despises FOTL nonsense & always goes by the (real) law. He's successfully helped people sue the cops for assault & various other things. He obviously rubbed them up the wrong way & felt his collar recently for upsetting a PC, is it me or are police getting younger?
I get the feeling he might be just another grifter. Nothing to back it up, but then he doesn't have much to back up his claims of legal victories either. I found this thread interesting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/policeuk/comme ... would_you/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Angolvagyok wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:46 pm
I get the feeling he might be just another grifter. Nothing to back it up, but then he doesn't have much to back up his claims of legal victories either. I found this thread interesting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/policeuk/comme ... would_you/
I don't agree with what he does & anyone paying him for advice is a fool. There is evidence of a £3k payout here though

https://crimebodge.com/vindictive-thame ... t-deserts/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 pmIn either of the cases above though, they would still have documentation, ID, and NO attitude.
And number plates
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: And number plates
At least piss drinking flat earther Dave Murphy replaced his plates with new ones displaying his "Insignia". Same result though.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:28 am
aesmith wrote: And number plates
At least piss drinking flat earther Dave Murphy replaced his plates with new ones displaying his "Insignia". Same result though.
I'm pretty sure the more recent videos I've seen of Travelling Dave show proper number plates on his camper. I expect it's taxed, MOT'd and insured too. It's one thing to have your car towed and crushed but another thing entirely to have the same happen to your home.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

YiamCross wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:49 pm I'm pretty sure the more recent videos I've seen of Travelling Dave show proper number plates on his camper. I expect it's taxed, MOT'd and insured too. It's one thing to have your car towed and crushed but another thing entirely to have the same happen to your home.
I'm pretty sure Dave became road legal too after his travelling escapade. Nobody knows for sure as it's impossible to listen to his entire explanation of the result without becoming unconscious before the end.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 pm In either of the cases above though, they would still have documentation, ID, and NO attitude.
And insurance, a driver’s licence and some evidence they were indeed taking the car for repairs or a re-test. Also, as has been noted, proper and genuine number plates would be a good idea.

Thinking that not only possessing the paperwork to legally drive and to prove the vehicle is taxed, tested and insured is a good idea, to then draw attention to it by removing the number plates or fitting your “own” is a very special kind of stupid.

Very nearly as stupid as telling the magistrates “I refuse to obey any of your laws because someone on the internet told me I don’t have to” when you’re finally dragged into court.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Seventh String wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:28 pm Very nearly as stupid as telling the magistrates “I refuse to obey any of your laws because someone on the internet told me I don’t have to” when you’re finally dragged into court.
Ah yes... Nothing says "please don't suspend that jail time" like telling the judge or the magistrate you think you're above the law.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Lurking down the bottom of this post by Dean Taser Renshaw .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 457887600/
Does Wigan ring any bells ..
Sheila Sudlow
Sheila Sudlow also the common law court enforcers have taken a house back. one of the cases on the Saturday in wigan
De Leon Marqaux
De Leon Marqaux Sheila Sudlow woohoo this is very good News! <3 this case about those old roof stones?
Sheila Sudlow
Sheila Sudlow not sure only news I have is clc took off shutters changed locks etc
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorite part of that page of drivel is this little gem:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:22 pm Does Wigan ring any bells ..
Oh dear. There were three Live Action Role Playing cases that day. Has to be Rekha.

Any boots on the ground to check?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder if the Common Law Play Court sent out summonses this time or whether the ongoing threatening behaviour case has made them think twice.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The whole thing may be just a fantasy
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:59 pm The whole thing may be just a fantasy
I think you might be right. According to the CLPC website Rekha's case was heard rubber stamped on 28th Oct last year after which the Play Court has been conspicuously quiet. I'm fairly sure HHJ Smith J has finally realised that sending out fake summonses with threats of action for non-attendance has real life legal consequences.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:

aesmith wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:22 pm
Does Wigan ring any bells ..

Oh dear. There were three Live Action Role Playing cases that day. Has to be Rekha.

Any boots on the ground to check?
Boots on the ground report: all has been peaceful and happy in Simmondley Village since Rekha Patel was arrested last summer. Macca continues to live in quiet enjoyment of his newly renovated home, Hanover Cottage, without any disturbance from Footles. The next non-fantasy episode of this saga will be on 15th May when Rekha attends Manchester & Salford Magistrates for a 2-day trial concerning her criminal damage and squatting incidents of June 2018. Hopefully this time her freetard pal Peter McDowell will be feeling much better and won't be sending in a sick note.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:22 pm Does Wigan ring any bells ..
IIRC Wigan was an eviction where thousands 0 1 or 2 supporters turned out. Rekha's base is about 30 miles away in another county, so she might have turned up but she tends to go to meetings not actual evictions and the like. Might be related to bail conditions or similar.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Wigan? Isn't that home to the perpetually evicted Russ Mcgarry?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

If you remember, there were 3 cases held at the Fisher Price Play Court on Saturday and Sunday 27/28 Oct: two cases of property theft (including Rekha's) and one case of stolen children. Maybe the Tracksuited One, Sheila Sudlow, is referring to the other case of stolen property.
exiledscouser wrote on » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:45 pm

TheHallouminati wrote:
Does anyone know how the training session for CLC 'enforcers' went on Saturday at the Hindley Labour Club, Wigan? Also was anyone found guilty at the CLC on Sunday? There's been a news black-out from the MSM. :shock:

It has been a bit quiet, no sign of Tracy OTF Tracksuit or other usual suspects.

But, some good news, Ken OTF Thompson, Britain's finest film maker was there;

Well I can tell you these common law courts are a real eye opener. 3 hearings today and all three returned guilty verdicts. All 3 cases to the court had clear merits and presented well.
2 cases of property theft due to curuption & deception of paperwork
1 major test case (75) of children being stolen by local authorities

Phuck me, keeping up the 100% conviction rate - go CLC go! Snaresbrook Crown Court, please take note!