Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

Another one to file in the list of things that simply didn't happen.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:16 am Another one to file in the list of things that simply didn't happen.

It probably happened but it should end "...the judge left the court room and I declared the case to be dismissed. At this point "my mate" and I were thrown out of the building by security, the case was heard in the absence of "my mate" and a liability order was issued."
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Funny how they always seem to manage to forget that last little bit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

More high treason in high places
Dreary Dave wrote:

Good afternoon dissenters and common law protectors....Half dozen regular posters & anyone who's dropped by to try to avoid paying council tax.

For newbies here is a quick rundown of the situation and what the common laws and customs of England/Britain do for us.

Why is the constitution so important to protect?

The constitution protects the ancient, wise and just common laws and customs created by the people since the year dot...

King Alfred the Great was instrumental in bringing the sensible, fair and simple laws that the people themselves desired to be governed by into being across ancient Wessex and beyond.

The Common laws and customs of the people are the natural laws of conscience, which every fair minded and peacefully man and woman would naturally agree to, simply cause no harm, cause no loss, be peaceful and honest within agreements made......these 4 laws cover everything in life and they are why the common law is known naturally by everyone, only someone with ill intent would seek to break them.

The constitution is made up of agreements made between the crown and the people not between governments and the crown, the government is supposed to be in service to the crown, and the crown in service to the people under the Coronation Oath, how things have changed.

The people of this land are Sovereign we are a Nation of Sovereign people, it guarantees fairness, justice for all despite wealth, which is why our common law constitution was so admired world wide, and why so many other nations took up close variants of it.

We are all equal under the common law constitution. We are all the boss and those in Councils, parliament, police etc are merely servants to the people, being paid their salaries by the peoples taxes.....government is supposed to organise and enact the will of the people not subjugate them like today.

To publicly deny the common law constitution as being anything other than the supreme laws of our land, above all other so called 'jurisdictions' is a very seriious crime indeed...Sedition carries a mandarory life sentence and High Treason still carries the death penalty despite what the imposters within parliament will state.

The 1215 Magna Carta has been in full effect since it was created 800 years ago, it is not subject to parlliament and can only be repealed by the sovereign people after a constitutional convention of the people. Article 61 was invoked according to the correct protocols of constitutional law on the 23rd March 2001 meaning that since then it is illegal to aid and abet the regime.

We within this group have been using the evidencial fact that High Treason has and IS being committed, to a) educate those agents of the state who make demands on us via the crown and b) by doing so we also collect evidence against those who ignore the truth, and compound treason by doing so....making them just as guilty of the crime(s).

In order for us to defend the common law constitution we MUST use it, and to stop granting their criminal hearings with consent to arbitrate matters. Even if we can beat them with their own rules which are made for them to follow, by us doing so, and even whilst having small successes within their so called courts the treasonous courts still remain open for business. By doing things that way we grant their treasonous legislation and courts with credibility when they have none.

So we stand by the common law constitution and use it to defend ourselves and our country. Our forefathers died in Two contrived world wars to defend our sovereignty, the least we can do is unite as one against the total destruction of our ancient sovereign rights and freedoms.

This is what should have happened by now if the constitution was being adhered by the majority. The Magna Carta has never let the people down through its uses in history, but will the people let the Magna Carta down in these propagated times?

Whilst we use the process supplied for you within the laymans guide (in the files) to defend our right not to aid and abet treason, we are also uniting with other groups so that we will be strong enough to defat the institutional corrption that is so well entreenched within our society....it will take a concerted effort to reassert the common law within ALL courts of law in our land as they should be, but for a peaceful end to this disgusting tyrannical regime that is what will be required.....we need to focus on our police officers (masquerading as police constables) since they are the only ones keeping the traitors in Westminster et al in place.
longdog

Post by longdog »

That's the same fact free call to arms he's been repeating for years and, unless my memory is failing me more than I think, the group just gets less and less busy. The revolution has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

If I were him I'd give up like he did last year but this time permanently. Nobody's listening to him and all of the old die hard revolutionaries have faded away or moved on to the latest best thing.

Creepy Charlie is quiet, Crabert White has his own group, Ollie Pinnock.. Well... Least said really. Even the saviour that was the Common Law Court has been on a hiatus since the criminal charges.

RIP Lawful Rebellion... You'll be sadly missed by aficionados of barely literate drivel... Now get in the box and lie down.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Since most of the movers and shakers are either in jail, awaiting sentence, out on bail on conditions awaiting trial, or out on conditions, homless, and/or on the run, I suspect it has thinned their numbers a good bit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Something tells me they're not very good at spotting a wind-up. From self proclaimed former bailiff ...
Steven Hutchinson
Joanne Smith I know. I feel bad looking back. The Christmas when I took all the presents from under the tree, whilst a single mother and her 3 kids cried their eyes out. That was bad.
She should have paid her bills, rather than buy Christmas presents!

Joanne Smith
Steven Hutchinson .... and I bet you had a lovely Christmas that year ....!! Didn’t you... shame

Steven Hutchinson
Joanne Smith yes. I unwrapped them all, picked what I wanted. Wrapped the rest back up and took them to the office!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Another abject failure stunning win from a barely literate cretin on the PLD Facebook page, with the usual advice on how to defeat HMRC that has proved so successful for everyone else who's tried it.

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

all taxation under the common law system is unlawful
Someone needs to study up a bit more on the common law.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:00 pm
all taxation under the common law system is unlawful
Someone needs to study up a bit more on the common law.
I think someone needs to study up a whole lot more on just about everything. Otherwise I foresee a very long and unhappy life of unremitting drama and unhappy.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

What we need is a bi-lateral agreement with Sealand so they all get deported to Sealand and are thus free from the tyranny of Her Majesty's Government.

Then Sealand poses to them their new immigration tax, payable as soon as the helicopter that brought them takes off without them and equal to exactly twice what they owe the UK. If they don't pay the tax, on the spot, and in gold or silver coin, they are forcibly expelled from The Principality of Sealand by pushing them off the edge into the North Sea.

Then they offer them rescue, for the fee of £1,000,000,000. Otherwise they will inform the Royal Navy that some blokes are out in the sea and might need help, most often within 3 business days.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Most of these people seem too illiterate and stupid to have ever earned enough to pay income tax.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Has Burnaby been drumming up custom over the pond?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've been intermittently working on a posting on the thesis that the freeman movement is effectively dead in Canada except for Edmonton and maybe some other spots in Alberta. It's similar to the current measles outbreak in Washington and Oregon. Like thinking individuals (parents who are willing to risk their kids health, morons who think sovereign nonsense works) tend to cluster together. Edmonton has always been Canada's ground zero for the something-for-nothing morons and Oregon is ground zero for parents who think if every other parent gets their kids vaccinated they don't need to. In the parents case it might have worked if they hadn't associated with other non-vaccers and, for the sovereigns, while it would never work, they would have had a better chance if they'd picked anywhere but the home of Alberta's Court of Queen's Bench and its Grand Inquisitor the Dread Judge Rooke.

As for as the vile insinuation that I'm encouraging this nonsense if I can't do better than rooting for these barely sentient turnips it's time to retire from writing about Canada's freedom loving truth warriors (AKA worthless parasites) and hit the pubs full time.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Just the run of the mill very unoriginal ignorant fotl, the juicy bit is that she sent her oath to a Scottish Peer. Scotland was NEVER under the MC.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

From the briefest foray onto her profile...

Those hi-viz vests again - in Canada now. Without straying too far off topic, Qui est Ric?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If the yellow vests are protesting here nobody's noticed. I've not seen or read anything in the news regarding any activities they might be up to in Canada. If they want to take back our government they'd better roll up their sleeves and get to work, we're having a national election in October. Unfortunately that involves actually doing something apart from endless Facebook postings so it's probably a non-starter.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:52 pm Without straying too far off topic, Qui est Ric?
Reading the legend that's part obscured by the flag, RIC is a "rerendum-initiated citizen".

I'm not sure who or what a rerendum is, perhaps it's a dog-Latin variation of "rear-end-um" so it's a citizen who initiates from the rear end; or more simply, RIC is someone who gets everything back to front.
notorial dissent

What are they wanting to referendum about, does anybody know?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:42 am What are they wanting to referendum about, does anybody know?
The vote is for which one of them gets possession of the groups sole braincell next week.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????