Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:30 pm
Resume wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:15 am Ms. Squirrelly Pants has a new attorney.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... rney-hatj/

Wonder if he's taken a gander at any of his new client's past filings?
I'm surer that most public defenders have seen their share of BS like what Heather spews out, and that they know how to deal with it. If Heather does not play by the new PD's rules, she will soon find herself without counsel.
Unfortunately, someone will have to take on the role. One can only sympathize with the local office. Having said that, there are more troubling defense scenarios the PD's face that involve life and death matters as opposed to the nonsense gibberish Heather revels in. Every once in a while one has to take one for the team and getting the short straw on this one may not be as bad as we think if you compare it to some of the cases they are handed.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Your Honors,

My client didn't get a fair trial because she was supposed to have a jury of her peers, but you wouldn't let us choose the jury from people who are batshit crazy, so there.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

One of the cliches on lawyer shows is when a high powered, and high billing, attorney happens to be in the courtroom, when a difficult case comes up and either, they are all out of public defenders, or it's a case that requires more skill than any available pd. And the judge looks around, spies the high powered lawyer, and sticks them with a surprise pro bono.

I don't know how often that happens in real life, but i'd kind of like to see it done with a sovcit.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:07 amI don't know how often that happens in real life, but i'd kind of like to see it done with a sovcit.
At least in urban/suburban areas, virtually never. One exception - the Supreme Court itself, where an appointment is an honor, not a reason to curse one's luck for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Moreover, such a Supreme Court appointment is often a signal. When the Court appointed Abe Fortas to represent one Clarence Earl Gideon, the handwriting was on the wall.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

I, personally, have had it happen on a civil case, of all things. The judge felt that I needed help handling the case, and ran down the hall to look for an attorney with experience. He actually left the bench and went into the hall through the public gallery. I’ve always considered that my own sovcit victory, of sorts. Happily I didn’t try to seize the bench and declare victory, or however that goes.

Anyway, the judge didn’t find anyone, so I was on my own. I also eventually didn’t wind up getting the tax deed I was looking for.
---
Morrand
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

grixit wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:07 am I don't know how often that happens in real life, but i'd kind of like to see it done with a sovcit.
What would be the point, other than to waste the lawyer’s time? After all, no matter which country or jurisdiction a sovcit, freeman on the land or tax evader lives in they all know far, far more about the law than any mere lawyer or judge.

Which is why sovcits always lose - their carefully constructed arguments and deep legal insights are far too advanced to ever be understood by those who have wasted years learning, practicing, applying and making law when they could have been watching youtube videos instead.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I agree. It's a shame that people spend so much money on an education when all they need to do is watch YouTube. That's where you can learn all of the important stuff that "they" don't want you to know. For example, I didn't even realize the earth is flat until earlier this year. They don't teach you things like that in college.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

RSVPini wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm ... For example, I didn't even realize the earth is flat until earlier this year. ...
Like you, it's taken me years to come to grips with all the misinformation I was fed in school! :snicker:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:16 pm
RSVPini wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm ... For example, I didn't even realize the earth is flat until earlier this year. ...
Like you, it's taken me years to come to grips with all the misinformation I was fed in school! :snicker:
"When I look back on all the CRAP I learned in high school...
It's a wonder I can think at all!"
Paul Simon, Kodachrome
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think all that brainwashing must have left my brain spotless so why do people say I have a dirty mind?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Update on I-UV:
https://i-uv.com/dear-president-donald- ... r-21-2018/

Summary: Marjorie, one of the women who wrote into the court in support of HATJ was finally foreclosed on the Vermont property.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 am Update on I-UV:

Summary: Marjorie, one of the women who wrote into the court in support of HATJ was finally foreclosed on the Vermont property.
Oh no! The bank is "DOING" a foreclosure and Marjorie will be "BEING" evicted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 am Update on I-UV:

What an idiot!

I handles several foreclosures, when I was practicing law; and in none of them was there ever a trial. I love it when people with near-total ignorance of how the law and our legal system operate suddenly turn into Great Constitutional Scholars.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm What an idiot!
I especially love the bit about how a whole corrupt banking system, which is on the verge of HATJ's appeal rendering them illegal, should wait another six months because, er, if the appeal is successful they will have the money to pay the corrupt illegal banking system the money they don't say they owe from the proceeds of the corrupt banking system. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

And I love the ideas that President Trump (a) cares about this case, and (b) even if he did care, has the power to issue a "stay of execution" in a state-court civil case.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Great news, can't wait for HATJ's victory, andfor her to take down the whole corrupt banking system. Should really improve my life :D
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Sheila received an e-mail from Randy!

https://youtu.be/V2gFlv3F9SA

He quotes Paine and JFK and Silly Sheila seems to attribute profundity to Beane's cut-n-pastery. Then, lots of new-age nonsense, quantum hooey, and mental illness in which she expresses her eternal admiration for his pursuit of life, liberty and freedom to defraud.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

By their recogning, should they not be walking free by now? Glad they still remember Randy's name
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 pm By their recogning, should they not be walking free by now? Glad they still remember Randy's name
By their fantasy reading of the law they should never have even gone to trial, or the judge should have graciously apologized and set them free, amazingly it NEVER happened and they are both in jail and there to stay for a while. I keep wondering if their appeal filings will be as full of crunchy goodness their trial filings were. My impression is that they have real attorneys filing the appeals but I could be way wrong. Not, I think, that it will make even one jot of difference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Tucci-Cucci's appellate brief.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-usca- ... ent-324312

As some have speculated might happen, her attorney is arguing the lower court should have ordered a competency hearing, that they erred in allowing her to represent herself, and that she did not use her legal skills "in a manner that significantly facilitated the commission or concealment of the offense."

As usual, BZ get's in all backwards.
I feel Dennis crafted a strong cleaving instrument. I feel the brief is brilliant. If you follow the flow and the specificity and particularity with which sections of “record transcript” parts he highlights… He is clearly drawing a picture of not only H’s competency but her mastery of just what IS going on 😉

and it is a beautiful way to unwind and unbind it all and give “the doj” that latitude… to have it reveal and unfold to its Conclusion.
(heart) (dog) (heart)
Dog heart? More like dog shit.

ETA: For the TL/DR contingent, her attorney is arguing Heather is stone-fuck nuts. A question for the attorneys out there: Did Heather have to sign off on this?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!