Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by exiledscouser »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:33 pm Radio silence from Sheerness. This could be it, but I suspect not recorded for our enjoyment.
Probably went in this order.

1. Knock on door.
2. Crabbie "I don't have a mortgage"
3. Big red key deployed.
4. Crabbie attacks.
5. Taser.
6. Cuffs.
7. Back of Police van.
8. Shutters on windows/doors.
I prefer;

Knock knock
“Fuck off”
Bish bosh goes the door
“You’ll never take my freeeeeeeeeedom”
Zzzzxxxxzzzzzzzpt!
“Ooof me nuts 😖
🎵Nee narr nee narr 🎵

If this is confirmed then he’s received what’s known in freetard circles as a “Renshaw”.
SillyEbert3
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by SillyEbert3 »

Last edited by SillyEbert3 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

As much as I'd love this to be true, I'd keep your champagne on ice if so inclined. Unsubstantiated rumour, and clearly if someone was there (and thus able to report it here), the sovsphere would be alight by now. After all, this is very much the inevitably short careered guru of the moment :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I think you've tried to post something from your yahoo mail? It can't be tidied as is.

Try saving the image to your hard drive. If you can't do that & use windows 7 or above, grap the picture using 'snipping tool' then save it.

Upload it to http://tinypic.com/ then just post the link on here in between the img/img tabs that I see you tried to use.

I get the felling you have inside info that the FOTL universe don't yet have :snicker:
Last edited by hucknallred on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:41 pm Oh, but to have been a fly on the wall ...
I suspect that there is video. I doubly suspect that the cameraman is in no position to post it right now. I triply suspect that when it is posted that there may be a premature end. :Axe:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if it's true, then our little Quail finally got the attention and recognition he so ardently desired.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:31 pm As much as I'd love this to be true, I'd keep your champagne on ice if so inclined. Unsubstantiated rumour, and clearly if someone was there (and thus able to report it here), the sovsphere would be alight by now. After all, this is very much the inevitably short careered guru of the moment :mrgreen:
one would think someone would have been notified as soon as it got real.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Chaos wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:00 pm one would think someone would have been notified as soon as it got real.
Would also normally exercise caution, but the gobshite hasn't posted on Council Tax bollocksy bollock bollocks
since yesterday which is highly unusual.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

We can live in hope!!! 1!!!
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not cracking open the new bottle of rum just yet but Tuesdays and Wednesdays are peak eviction season. The cops have got the weekend paperwork out of the way and the drunks won't be kicking off again until Thursday night. Time for all of those fun little planned jobs like raiding drug dealers, arresting bail jumpers and evicting internet heroes from their the bank's houses
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Well, I'm late to the story again, same as The Battle of Crawford's Castle. Krabby is indeed suspiciously absent from social media, but there's also no chatter about him being repo'd. It's an enigma for sure.

Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow, with video if possible.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

In today's litigious environment, wouldn't the police and/or bailiffs video the eviction, to protect themselves from claims of "police brutality" or excessive force?

Of course, the police don't run to YouTube everytime something happens, so I wouldn't expect to see any such video soon.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Story confirmed... He's out.
Robert White

57 mins

Update on my eviction situation. Yesterday 5th Feb at 8am they turned up mob handed to evict me and they got me out, a battle lost but the war goes on. I can’t go into too many details as there is a really good case building up against the courts, banks, bailiffs and police. Saw the police first then others following there were at least 12 people there plus a van ready to board the house up, I opened a window and said I was not letting them in. I blocked the front door with a barricade and while I was doing that I heard a loud bang at the side door, went to investigate with homemade baseball bat in hand and noticed the bottom panel in the door had been kicked in with a coppers head poking through. I told him to fuck off so he produced his taser and threatened to fire, I said okay go on then and he fired one to my chest. No shock with that one so I ripped it out and said fuck off again, he aimed the next one at my leg which connected and was a bit shocking. While I was pulling it out slightly off balance due to the electricity shocking me, at least 2 coppers entered and overpowered me punching me in the head a few and maybe a baton to the head too. Face down on the floor blood dripping they cuffed me hands behind my back. Long story short I spent 4 hours cuffed in 2 hospitals refusing medical attention, and 11 hours in police custody with a few breaks for interrogation purposes, I never said a word after being cuffed. The result was I was released from police custody at 11pm after being charged with 2 cases of assault and a date to appear at Maidstone magistrates court on 8th March. To be continued and taken a lot further to reveal the corruption
VICTORY!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've created a little motivational message for him and named it robertwhite.jpg in his honour.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I preferred your version of the sequence of events.
exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:17 pm
Knock knock
“Fuck off”
Bish bosh goes the door
Zzzzxxxxzzzzzzzpt!
“Ooof me nuts 😖
🎵Nee narr nee narr 🎵
Pretty much on the money.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hilarious new!!! 1!!!

By building a court case, I guess he means with the CLC as all the statutory ones are corrupt right?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well he's been charged with assault which is a common law offence so he can't possibly object to being tried at Maidstone for that. It will be a 'common law court' after all :mrgreen:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:06 pm I preferred your version of the sequence of events.
exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:17 pm
Knock knock
“Fuck off”
Bish bosh goes the door
Zzzzxxxxzzzzzzzpt!
“Ooof me nuts 😖
🎵Nee narr nee narr 🎵
Pretty much on the money.
I see it more like this.......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ajHs8tCWew
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ha ha har, that’s right brightened my otherwise trying day. Glad it’s been confirmed, the first double Renshaw of the New Year. Sounds as if plod were alive to his bluster and ultimately impotent posturing.

Door through, Crabbie zapped, “robustly” handed it would seem then carted off. House windows given the Neelu treatment and I’ll bet onerous bail conditions will avoid a return to the fomer Casa Crab anytime soon.

“Oi nevver sed nuffink to the flilff frewaaaht” says the former White House resident, another blessing to the coppers having to deal with him.

Hats off to all concerned.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Naturally his sympathisers have descended into meltdown. Malcolm asks;
Didn`t know you had this going down mate & really sorry to be reading this.How much support did you have as not seeing your posts lately?
Bob is right back;
Abode-less Bob wrote:I've been expecting it but not the police doing the bailiffs work, I had no time to get any support as it was all over in 10 minutes. I post something every day normally but you know how facebook operate.
Dazza Brown smells a conspiracy at work (why wouldn't he);
Fucking knew they would strike while the case in on for the common law. Thought they were gonna do it last time the clc was in court. They did it like that to split support between the 2 cases. This proves without doubt that someone is a spy
Bob can only agree. Ironic that he has posted his every intention and even whereabouts himself this past few months on an open FB site, all the intel the police would have needed. The spy in this case is himself!

Terry is boarding the outrage bus as we speak;
Hope you ok and family we need to organise coaches now and get these crooks its got to be stopped they broke the laws proper they only supposed to be keeping the peace if you got few details we cud all ring the station and make personal complaints over phone and internet you give us all the ammo we can all fire it off at them bastards

Bob is like a stuck record in his response, nothing we haven't already heard over many months;
I'm fine mate as I always say they will have to kill me to stop me.😉
Plod have no interest in him now that he's been booted out save for the assault charge. He at least has retained something ofa sense of humour in all of this zapping;
Yeah I'm fine mate it charged my batteries.😂
Well it looks like he was certainly charged....

Some other remarks;
Bastards

Bastards, keep fighting my friend

Dirty bastard's!! Fuming !!

Ruin the bastards.

They're sying you assaulted them? Sue the bollox off them. If this country carrys on the way it's heading we'll be watching their faces when we boot their doors in & drag them out with nooses around their families necks. (Ed. Nice)

Fuck them up. I hope your going to prosecute everyone involved in they're private capacities.

Great work Robert. Standing tall in the face of violence, intimidation and fraud

Hope you got it on film.
Bob sadly hasn't filmed anything due to the speed of events but he has a plan;
Didn't have time mate but wil be demanding copies of their bodycams.
That's the problem for folk like Bob, the film will show him for the aggressive, confrontational arsehole he actually was yesterday morning. He says it was all over in ten minutes so the cops will have barely broken stride on their way to Mackie Dee's, an Egg McMuffin and a well-earned hash brown. Crabbie explains that he was kicked out for refusing to pay his mortgage.

Matt has this response;
hmmmm the funny thing is most mortgage papers are fraud anyway and I believe the original only has your wet signature meaning there was no other party involved and that's fraud and you get them by the balls when they go to court trying to claim the house for arrears when in fact them doing that is now admitting they're the other party and because they never had wet signatures and a fair trade in the first place they are then liable if I am correct but will have to double check and look into that I think!!!
More to come on this, I expect it to play out over the next six months.

Popcorn anyone?

Oh, just to add a word of thanks to SillyEbert3 for breaking this story.