Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:05 pm Which reminds me we're heard very little about the OR and his dealings. I wonder if any more of his BTL properties have been taken and sold. Maybe the OR is happy just taking the rent.
He's sold at least one of the properties.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

However, I think he's still hiding assets from the Official Receiver. In a response to an offer of cash from one of his idiot sycophants, he declined the "kind" offer as being unnecessary.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:18 pm Scrolling back it seems there were problems before as the opening hours reduced to just 1 day a week.
I can't imagine why such a quality establishment should have been having such a tough time. I mean... Look at it... Pure class!

I've long been a fan of the dive. It reminds me of a misspent youth in black-painted, UV lit shitholes where the carpets were sticky, the toilets were blocked, the drinks were watered but the dirty speed was cheap and plentiful... Happy daze.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:57 pm I remember at one point he was going on about how he could have sold one of his BTL properties to settle the debt and live happily ever after, but had chosen to throw it all down the pan for some reason.
Well, he's certainly delivered on that promise. I hope he feels that the transient applause from a handful of Facebook idiots is sufficient compensation for this.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've long been a fan of the dive. It reminds me of a misspent youth in black-painted, UV lit shitholes where the carpets were sticky, the toilets were blocked, the drinks were watered but the dirty speed was cheap and plentiful... Happy daze.
You've been to the Balmoral in Vancouver? Although, thinking it over, your shitholes were classier if they had drinks, plural rather than singular, watered or otherwise. The Balmoral offered only one drink, Molson's Canadian on tap. That was it, take it or leave it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Sticks head in and looks around cautiously, waves Hi
Long time lurker here

Well it's over!

He's out, and looking worst for wear for it apparently
Robert White Yesterday at 01:24

Update on my eviction situation. Yesterday 5th Feb at 8am they turned up mob handed to evict me and they got me out, a battle lost but the war goes on. I can’t go into too many details as there is a really good case building up against the courts, banks, bailiffs and police. Saw the police first then others following there were at least 12 people there plus a van ready to board the house up, I opened a window and said I was not letting them in. I blocked the front door with a barricade and while I was doing that I heard a loud bang at the side door, went to investigate with homemade baseball bat in hand and noticed the bottom panel in the door had been kicked in with a coppers head poking through. I told him to fuck off so he produced his taser and threatened to fire, I said okay go on then and he fired one to my chest. No shock with that one so I ripped it out and said fuck off again, he aimed the next one at my leg which connected and was a bit shocking. While I was pulling it out slightly off balance due to the electricity shocking me, at least 2 coppers entered and overpowered me punching me in the head a few and maybe a baton to the head too. Face down on the floor blood dripping they cuffed me hands behind my back. Long story short I spent 4 hours cuffed in 2 hospitals refusing medical attention, and 11 hours in police custody with a few breaks for interrogation purposes, I never said a word after being cuffed. The result was I was released from police custody at 11pm after being charged with 2 cases of assault and a date to appear at Maidstone magistrates court on 8th March. To be continued and taken a lot further to reveal the corruption.😉
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... highlights
Seems they were indeed ready for his shenanigans...
(I suspect that being armed with a baseball bat when the blues turn up will be frowned upon)
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

You've been to the Balmoral in Vancouver? Although, thinking it over, your shitholes were classier if they had drinks, plural rather than singular, watered or otherwise. The Balmoral offered only one drink, Molson's Canadian on tap. That was it, take it or leave it.
Had a fishing trip last year to Mission BC and went to Vancouver for the day on the train , lovely city.
Had a drink in ' pub 340 ' near Victory square, started to look a bit dodgy then a walk onto E Hastings st , what an eyeopener with piss and sh*t on the pavement (sidewalk) and people openly smoking crack ! This was midday.
Though we did find a great pub nearby on Abbot street called the Lamplighter with a great selection of beers.
AnOwlCalledSage

SteveD wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:50 am Seems they were indeed ready for his shenanigans...
One thing I was pleased with finding out during Neelu's eviction was that the police mentioned that they had done a risk assessment that morning with all parties (apart obviously from Neelu!) before attending. I just love the idea that these idiots post their plans and threats in public, on Facebook and don't expect their communications to be monitored! :haha:

Given that in the US Sov Cits are classed as domestic terrorists, I would be disappointed if FOTLers (especially with their links to extreme right-wing politics) weren't on an MI5 watch list.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another rebillious fail

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:14 pm I just love the idea that these idiots post their plans and threats in public, on Facebook and don't expect their communications to be monitored! :haha:
Indeed... My award for idiotic post of the week...

Brown Darren

Fucking knew they would strike while the case in on for the common law. Thought they were gonna do it last time the clc was in court. They did it like that to split support between the 2 cases. This proves without doubt that someone is a spy

Robert White

Brown Darren yes mate coincidence or what
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Had a drink in ' pub 340 ' near Victory square, started to look a bit dodgy then a walk onto E Hastings st , what an eyeopener with piss and sh*t on the pavement (sidewalk) and people openly smoking crack ! This was midday.
Though we did find a great pub nearby on Abbot street called the Lamplighter with a great selection of beers.
Welcome to my home town! You visited the area where I often go pubbing. I was at the 340 just a few weeks ago. Sadly it's just a shadow of the classic skid row dumps of my youth. A few come to mind. The Vanport, now long gone, was a real dump and the local for a gang of huge lesbian bikers. I went there once in a group of half a dozen young guys (we didn't know about the bikers) and they told us to drink our beers fast and get out. Since they were all larger than us and brandishing pool cues we followed orders. But the worse was the Sunrise, just down Hastings Street from the Balmoral. The only pub in Vancouver I've been in but not had a beer because the only time we went the place was so obviously violently dangerous that we got the hell out fast.

The Lamplighter has a bit of history. It was the first pub to open in Vancouver and has public house license number 1. Until 1925 Vancouver had unregulated anything-goes saloons, as wild-west as you'd expect. In 1924 the city decided it was time to control drinking and passed legislation requiring that all stand-alone drinking establishments be licensed as pubs with new stringent regulations zealously enforced by a corrupt police department. The Lamplighter, previously a saloon, got its pub license on March 20, 1925 and opened for business March 21st. So it's heading for 100 years of continuous operation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:40 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:14 pm I just love the idea that these idiots post their plans and threats in public, on Facebook and don't expect their communications to be monitored! :haha:

Brown Darren

Fucking knew they would strike while the case in on for the common law. Thought they were gonna do it last time the clc was in court. They did it like that to split support between the 2 cases. This proves without doubt that someone is a spy

Robert White

Darwinism at its finest, makes you wonder who dresses them on a morning!
SillyEbert3
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by SillyEbert3 »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:32 pm Another rebillious fail

If not flushing the toilet is classed as Chemical weapons then your an evil man.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Brown Darren

Robert White

Or that they can read, and have Facebook.....

Seriously, if brains were high powered explosives, they couldn't ruffle their hair.....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveD wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Brown Darren

Robert White

Or that they can read, and have Facebook.....

Seriously, if brains were high powered explosives, they couldn't ruffle their hair.....
I'm not convinced their collective IQ rises above double digits. That's some powerful deep weapons grade stupid aggregated in this group.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In light of him claiming to have left ''chemical weapons'' I'd say the bank would be justified if it paid to have a very expensive consultant come in and make sure he's bluffing. Of course, charging the fee against any equity he might have when they sell the place at auction.
Also, too, in the US, any possibility that there might be something like this would have to at the very least be disclosed in all attempts to sell a property and that would further depress the sale price even more than the fact that its being sold under duress. While we're at it, I'd think the mere presence of the bunker shutters would hurt the price, not just because they look so good but they kind of give a warning that you might end up with a crazy dispossessed former owner just waiting to try to get back in.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

The result was I was released from police custody at 11pm after being charged with 2 cases of assault and a date to appear at Maidstone magistrates court on 8th March
Robert White Malcolm Burt cheers mate no need though it won't be dealt with in a magistrates court, this will be going for quite a while, thanks for the offer.👍

I'm not sure he quite gets it yet- despite him playing over at the playschool common law court- yes, yes it will be going into a real court with a real magistrate, who can really fine or really jail him...

:beatinghorse:
AnOwlCalledSage

I've had a look at the Sentencing Council guidance and it seems a slam dunk for a category B fine which is approx one week's wages. Not good but usually something a penitent defendant can chalk up to experience and move on.

Of course, what is likely to play out is that he will refuse to pay that fine, have an arrest warrant issued and be jailed for a few months.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

All of which is just going to make his financial ruin go that much better.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:40 am In light of him claiming to have left ''chemical weapons''....
Shades of Ed and Elaine Brown. You could also do a "Neelu", turn up at the auction and announce in front of the bidders "this is the one with chemical weapons in it".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self