Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by exiledscouser »

Claire Thompson at Council Tax is a bit of a bother isnt too happy. Having indeed not bothered to pay CT for a while it seems the local authority have raided her bank account and taken what was owed. Oh dear.
I've just had my bank account arrested by them for last year and they've just sent me a final demand. I'm going to return to sender their final demand and put the CEO on notice that this is in existence.

Might be worth chucking in this affidavit of the very knowledgeable Surry IF you comprehend it that is.

am writing to give you this affidavit.
Soooo, time for an affidavit. Or two. I love this stuff, I put on an Ian Paisley voice in my head whenever I read this kind of thing. The Rev (may he rest in peace) is summarised here for those overseas and perhaps unfamiliar with his rhetoric or perhaps more comedically here if you prefer caricature;
AFFIDAVIT A verified plain statement of facts

AFFIDAVIT
A verified plain statement of facts

Notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent
Never a good sign that, a sort of statement of intent to spout bollocks from here on in.
The Laws of Commerce

1.All are equal under the law. See Exodus 21:23-25; Lev. 24:17-21; Deut. 1:17, 19:21; Matt. 22:36-40; Luke 10:17; Col. 3:25. Legal maxims: No one is above the law; Commerce, by the law of nations, ought to be common, and not to be converted into a monopoly and the private gain of a few.

2.In commerce, truth is sovereign. See Exodus 20:16; Psalms 117:2; John 8:32; II Cor. 13:8. Legal maxim: To lie is to go against the mind.

3.Truth is expressed in the form of an Affidavit. See Lev. 5:4-5; Lev. 6:3-5; Lev. 19:11-13; Num. 30:2; Matt. 5:33; James 5:12.

4.An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce. See 1 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15. Legal maxim: He, who does not deny, admits.

5.An unrebutted affidavit becomes a judgment in commerce. See Heb. 6:16-17. Any proceeding in court, tribunal or arbitration forum consists of a contest of commercial affidavits, wherein the points remaining unrebutted at the end of the contest stand as the truth to which the judgment of the law is applied.
No wait, there's more (lots more actually :( );
6.He who leaves the field of battle first (does not respond appropriately to an Affidavit) loses by default. See Book of Job; Matt 10:22. Legal maxim: He who does not repel a wrong when he can occasions it.
Bouvier’s Maxims
Contra veritatem lex numquam aliquid permittit.
The law never suffers anything contrary to truth. 2 Co. Inst. 252. But sometimes it allows a conclusive presumption in opposition to truth. See 3 Bouv. Inst. n. 3061.

7. Contractus ex turpi causa, vel contra bonos mores nullus est. A contract founded on a base and unlawful consideration, or against good morals, is null. Hob. 167; Dig. 2, 14, 27, 4.
Culpa lata aequiparatur dolo. A concealed fault is equal to a deceit.
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. The burden of the proof lies upon him who affirms, not he who denies. Dig. 22, 3, 2; Tait on Ev. 1; 1 Phil. Ev. 194; 1 Greenl. Ev. Sec. 74; 3 Louis. R. 83; 2 Dan. Pr. 408; 4 Bouv Inst. n. 4411.
Error qui non resistitur, approbatur. An error not resisted is approved. Doct. & Stud. c. 70.
Ex dolo malo non oritur action. Out of fraud no action arises. Cowper, 343; Broom’s Max. 349.

10. Ex facto jus oritur. Law arises out of fact; that is, its application must be to facts.
Ex tota materia emergat resolutio. The construction or resolution should arise out of the whole subject matter.

11. Fraus est celare fraudem. It is a fraud to conceal a fraud. 1 Vern. 270.
Fraus latet in generalibus. Fraud lies hid in general expressions.
Idem est facere, et nolle prohibere cum possis. It is the same thing to do a thing as not to prohibit it when in your power. 3 Co. Inst. 178.
Incerta pro nullius habentur. Things uncertain are held for nothing. Dav. 33.
Incerta quantitas vitiat acium. An uncertain quantity vitiates the act. 1 Roll. R.
Invito beneficium non datur. No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent. Dig. 50, 17, 69. But if he does not dissent he will be considered as assenting. Vide Assent.
Manga negligentia culpa est, magna culpa dolus est. Gross negligence is a fault, gross fault is a fraud. Dig 50, 16, 226.
Magna culpa dolus est. Great neglect is equivalent to fraud. Dig. 50, 16, 226; 2 Spears, R. 256; 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 646.
Its a great spag bol of latin, biblical extracts bound together with spurious and wholly irrelevant US jurisprudence.

Now, change the voice in your head to a more sinister Norn Iron resident Jerry Adams as you take in this next bit;
12. Peccatum peccato addit qui culpae quam facit patrocinium defensionis adjungit. He adds one offence to another, who, when he commits a crime, joins to it the protection of a defence. 5 Co. 49.

13.Quando do una et eadem re, duo onerabiles existunt, unus, pro insufficientia alterius, de integro onerabitur. When two persons are liable on a joint obligation, if one makes default the other must bear the whole. 2 Co. Inst. 277.

14. Qui non libere veritatem pronunciat, proditor est verilatis. He, who does not willingly speak the truth, is a betrayer of the truth.

15. Qui non obstat quod obstare potest facere videtur. He who does not prevent what he can seems to commit the thing. 2 Co. Inst. 146.

15. Qui non prohibit quod prohibere potest assentire videtur. He, who does not forbid what he can forbid, seems to assent. 2 Inst. 305.
Methinks this is all copy-pasta but Claire seems to have gained her stride now, even if the numbering goes off a little;
14. Qui non libere veritatem pronunciat, proditor est verilatis. He, who does not willingly speak the truth, is a betrayer of the truth.

15. Qui non obstat quod obstare potest facere videtur. He who does not prevent what he can seems to commit the thing. 2 Co. Inst. 146.

15. Qui non prohibit quod prohibere potest assentire videtur. He, who does not forbid what he can forbid, seems to assent. 2 Inst. 305.

16. Qui non propulsat injuriam quando potest, infert. He, who does not repel a wrong when he can, induces it. Jenk. Cent. 271.

17. Qui tacet consentire videtur. He who is silent appears to consent. Jenk. Cent. 32.

18. Private & International Law
UNIDROIT PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS
Article 3.8 – Fraud
A party may avoid the contract when it has been led to conclude the contract by the other party’s fraudulent representation, including language, practices, or fraudulent nondisclosure of circumstances which, according to reasonable standards of fair dealing, the latter party should have disclosed.
Article 5.1.3 – Cooperation between the parties
Each party shall cooperate with the other party when such co-operation may reasonably be expected for the performance of that party’s obligations.
Article 7.3.4 – Adequate Assurance of Due Performance
A party who reasonably believes that there will be a fundamental non-performance by the other party may meanwhile withhold its performance. Where this assurance is not provided within a reasonable time the party demanding it may terminate the contract.
The next bit is a new departure for me and that includes ME -TM © and all the various derivatives of myself)
18. I, Me™ Authorised Representative for ME©, do hereby state clearly and unequivocally that I have first hand knowledge of the facts, and that to the very best of my understanding, the following statements are true, correct, complete and not misleading.
The Affiant is a private living sentient woman.
The Affiant is not a UNITED KINGDOM “citizen,” “subject,” “vessel” or “person” or any ens legis artificial entity, procedural phantom, legal fiction or juristic personality within the UNITED KINGDOM.
The UNITED KINGDOM is a corporation, an artificial entity and a legal fiction that operates in bankruptcy.
What a great name for a new legalistic super-villain.

Holy Precedent Batman!!! The Procedural Phantom is back with his diabolical liens and un-rebutted affidavits!
Don't worry Robin - we'll soon put a stop to his fiendish designs - he may be legal but he's certainly not lawful!

Returning to Claire she reminds me (©) of the Who and their song Who Are You.
I really wanna know
(Who are you?)
(Who, who, who, who?)
Ah who the fuck are you?
(Who are you?)

I mean, Claire seems to have declared UDI, not knowing who the fuck she really is. She'll be rambling about her Strawman next. Oops, I spoke too soon;
19. STRAWMAN is an artificial entity and a legal fiction that operates in bankruptcy.
Miss STRAWMAN, Ms STRAWMAN, STRAWMAN, Miss me and me (or any derivative thereof) are all artificial entities and legal fictions.
The Affiant is not liable for STRAWMAN or any artificial derivative thereof at anytime whatsoever.
The Affiant is not a co-business partner with the artificial entity and legal fiction STRAWMAN or any derivative thereof.
Just in case she's made a cock-up somewhere in this fug of legal nonsense she concludes;
All words herein are as Affiant defines them.
Oh right! Fantastic to be able to define white as black (or defeat = victory for that matter) if it suits your purpose.

Someone asks how a bank account can be arrested. Seems Claire lives north of the border where, rather thank chuck non-payers in clink they prefer cold hard cash;
(I)n Scotland Ctax don't get DC at your home they can arrested money in your account.
As I'd previously paid via DD to debt collectors/ sheriff's officers thru had my bank account information and used this to take the money straight from my account!

The usual suspects advise a dodgy claw-back through the DD scheme but sadly;
Wasn't a DD was an earnings arrestment with no paperwork of course, doesn't follow due process of law. Paperwork all goes to the bank!
Quite right too! Oh, and by the way the banks finally wised up to the fraudulent DD recovery ploy and changed the rules in Feb 2017.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Angolvagyok »

Good FMOTL right to travel fail here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3CsqSvRTo

She even mentions the CLC in the comments when trying to defend herself.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Spectacular display of inbred cretinism. Mother and son, united in a Folie à deux.

Is there a Jacqueline Gains registered on the Comedy Court of Common Law? She's counting on this to rescue her.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Angolvagyok wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:40 pm Good FMOTL right to travel fail here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3CsqSvRTo

She even mentions the CLC in the comments when trying to defend herself.
Already being discussed on the CLC thread...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yup, good luck with that. And what's a PayPal decree? :shrug:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:55 am Yup, good luck with that. And what's a PayPal decree? :shrug:
"Papal"? I wonder why they don't fancy arresting him at work?
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:55 am Yup, good luck with that. And what's a PayPal decree? :shrug:

I can assist Mr Muller here with the CC’s address. As any fule kno it’s 999 Letsbe Avenue. 😀
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If nothing else we can all re-post it to all the people he works with, surely one of them will know how to get in touch.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:23 pm I'll just leave this here...

https://www.wigantoday.net/news/crime/f ... 89u9n15ZXA
Liam Souter deserves a Quatloos accolade.
There is no recorded example of these tactics being successful in a UK court.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
rosy

Post by rosy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 pm

I particularly enjoyed that last sentence of the report. :mrgreen:
longdog

Post by longdog »

rosy wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 pm

I particularly enjoyed that last sentence of the report. :mrgreen:
There was great comment on the Angry People In Local Papers Facebook group that took me a while to get even as an ex-tranny (nobody likes a fat old transvestite)...
He must have been a transvestite... He had a Wigan address.
:mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

You know (assuming they actually tried to go through with it) that that's not going to end well...

And to put it on a publicly displayed website, that you can assume that 'interested parties' are checking- well it seems that they arent the brightest sparks in the woodpile...
(I am not sure how that post would even be, legally speaking- threatening a public official for doing his duties, and trying to find out his personal details to share, would that actually be a crime in itself? I suspect it would be)
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am fascinated with the reference "Paypal decree" which is a "legally binding" document. Is this anything like a decree from Queen's Bench Court?? Or is it more like a decree from the Law Lords?

I suggest checking the lists of the voting registrar to find his home address.
longdog

Post by longdog »

fortinbras wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:39 am I suggest checking the lists of the voting registrar to find his home address.
That would be a Herculean task as the electoral roll is listed by street address not name so you'd have to go through the whole thing and then work out which of the people with that name is the one you want.

If they've only narrowed it down to Lancashire that's 1,500,000 entries to sift through. Checking one entry per second for twelve hours a day that would take a year.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:39 am I am fascinated with the reference "Paypal decree" which is a "legally binding" document. Is this anything like a decree from Queen's Bench Court?? Or is it more like a decree from the Law Lords?

I suggest checking the lists of the voting registrar to find his home address.
I'm guessing that this idjit means "Papal decree", and is willing to cite obsolete or "secret" document after obsolete or "secret" document to "prove" that the Pope can issue decrees which bind the UK....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, terrifyingly, that makes sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm I'm guessing that this idjit means "Papal decree", and is willing to cite obsolete or "secret" document after obsolete or "secret" document to "prove" that the Pope can issue decrees which bind the UK....
Probably the Golden Bull of Innocent III, readmitting King John to the Catholic church on the condition that he surrender the (feudal) lordship of England to Rome. Not really a live issue since the minor procedural reforms in this area introduced by Henry VIII. Innocent also issued a decree invalidating Magna Carta (1215), which I'm sure is something Simon has taken into account.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

What about the order deposing Elizabeth Tudor? If you reference that one, then Britain has no legitimate monarch, which would invalidate anything isssued under any monarch's name since then.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:27 am What about the order deposing Elizabeth Tudor? If you reference that one, then Britain has no legitimate monarch, which would invalidate anything isssued under any monarch's name since then.
I'm not sure that is true, if you want to pick nits. The Pope deposed her in favor of Mary, Queen of Scots, and since her son succeeded Elizabeth at James I and VI of Scotland, no harm-no foul. :mrgreen:

At the very least, it doesn't get the Scotland people off the hook.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.