Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 am
grixit wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:27 am What about the order deposing Elizabeth Tudor? If you reference that one, then Britain has no legitimate monarch, which would invalidate anything isssued under any monarch's name since then.
I'm not sure that is true, if you want to pick nits. The Pope deposed her in favor of Mary, Queen of Scots, and since her son succeeded Elizabeth at James I and VI of Scotland, no harm-no foul. :mrgreen:

At the very least, it doesn't get the Scotland people off the hook.
Of course, since Scotland hasn't been Catholic, since before Mary came to the thrown, probably not much of a point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm
fortinbras wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:39 am I am fascinated with the reference "Paypal decree" which is a "legally binding" document. Is this anything like a decree from Queen's Bench Court?? Or is it more like a decree from the Law Lords?
I'm guessing that this idjit means "Papal decree", and is willing to cite obsolete or "secret" document after obsolete or "secret" document to "prove" that the Pope can issue decrees which bind the UK....
I think you're right, but the crazy doesn't end there. Not only that the Pope can issue decrees which bind the UK, but also that random fuckwits can assume the authority to enforce this...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:27 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm
fortinbras wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:39 am I am fascinated with the reference "Paypal decree" which is a "legally binding" document. Is this anything like a decree from Queen's Bench Court?? Or is it more like a decree from the Law Lords?
I'm guessing that this idjit means "Papal decree", and is willing to cite obsolete or "secret" document after obsolete or "secret" document to "prove" that the Pope can issue decrees which bind the UK....
I think you're right, but the crazy doesn't end there. Not only that the Pope can issue decrees which bind the UK, but also that random fuckwits can assume the authority to enforce this...
And I think you got it at that. Of course, they are the same ones who would be screaming bloody murder if the Pope actually did decree something they didn't agree with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The pope is god's representative on earth and the British monarch rules by the grace of god. They can't possibly be in disagreement because that would mean god can't make his mind up or it's all a load of old bollocks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveD wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:24 am
SteveUK wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:55 am Yup, good luck with that. And what's a PayPal decree? :shrug:

You know (assuming they actually tried to go through with it) that that's not going to end well...

And to put it on a publicly displayed website, that you can assume that 'interested parties' are checking- well it seems that they arent the brightest sparks in the woodpile...
(I am not sure how that post would even be, legally speaking- threatening a public official for doing his duties, and trying to find out his personal details to share, would that actually be a crime in itself? I suspect it would be)
Seems his scheme has been brought to the attention of plod and now he's had a "visit";
Simon Muller wrote:hi well had the police at my home tonight think I've up set some one .The only thing is I've served a curtsy notice on Andy Rhodes so why the police are knocking on my door I do not no. Yet again a blaint disrespect of the law as I've served a PayPal decre on Andy Rhodes .The chief cobstabul of Lancashire.maybe I should address profesional standards at Lancashire HQ. Maybe Not as thay are as currupt to
Others chip in, here's Stephen;
if you’ve upset someone then your doing something right!, and yes the above post is correct it’s perfectly legal if he is handed over to police as soon as is reasonably applicable, shows them we are prepared to act
And the reply
O god believe me. I'll act I'll have him I'll not walk away had the police at kmine tonight trying to question my state of mind haha
He continues;
I no this to well and I have got more law in my little brain than any solicited any police constabul thay will never beat me.....Not now I have all the Ace cards
Sounds to me as if this record is going to be the soundtrack of Mr. Muller's immediate future. He's still threatening them with an online payment system, probably PayPal Bull.....
ok I'll say this once serve a PayPal decre on them end of That's it trust me. Thay can not come near you any more
He is asked;
what’s a PayPal decre?
Off to google I go haha 🤔
And the reply
A pay pal degree is the most powerful. Document you can serve on any one
But he would do well to remember, his target is the CC of Lancs and its not called a "Force" for nothing;

notorial dissent

The stupit is strong in that one.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've been on the electronic intertubes now for over two decades and even back in 1998, when all this 'round here were fields and the net really was a playground, the rule even back then was 'don't say anything on line you wouldn't say in real life'... A user name won't protect you.

Since the mass adoption of the internet by every Tom, Dick and Arsehole and the rise of social media the internet has been full of tosser like Simon Muller who think they can splash their real identity hither and yon and make threats with impunity. They don't realise that if everybody can see your brainless shit that includes the victim of your abuse, their friends, their colleagues and everybody else who doesn't like you and will be more than happy to drop you right in the shit.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 pm I've been on the electronic intertubes now for over two decades and even back in 1998, when all this 'round here were fields and the net really was a playground, the rule even back then was 'don't say anything on line you wouldn't say in real life'... A user name won't protect you.

Since the mass adoption of the internet by every Tom, Dick and Arsehole and the rise of social media the internet has been full of tosser like Simon Muller who think they can splash their real identity hither and yon and make threats with impunity. They don't realise that if everybody can see your brainless shit that includes the victim of your abuse, their friends, their colleagues and everybody else who doesn't like you and will be more than happy to drop you right in the shit.
Or just people who think you are a total prat and need to get the attention and response you so richly deserve.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 pm
Or just people who think you are a total prat and need to get the attention and response you so richly deserve.
Taken as read :mrgreen:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I've served a curtsy notice on Andy Rhodes
Surely a male person should be served with a bow notice, even in these politically correct times?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Surely a male person should be served with a bow notice, even in these politically correct times?
I think it depends on the sex of the person serving the notice.......

But who cares, it's straight in the wastepaper basket anyway.
notorial dissent

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:44 pm
I think it depends on the sex of the person serving the notice.......

But who cares, it's straight in the wastepaper basket anyway.
I wasn't aware they were married.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ok I'll say this once serve a PayPal decre on them end of That's it trust me. Thay can not come near you any more
But mate, they came to your home. They've defeated the PayPal decree, the single most powerful document you can serve on anyone. Britain is beyond rescue now, the freemason paedo lizards have full control. Save yourself and your family, flee now to Somalia.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:03 pm But mate, they came to your home. They've defeated the PayPal decree, the single most powerful document you can serve on anyone. Britain is beyond rescue now, the freemason paedo lizards have full control. Save yourself and your family, flee now to Somalia.
Or even better, Syria !
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I expect a 19th century regimental full dress salute, complete with heel click.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I think he means A Papal Bull decree, which can only be issued by the pope.

Is he claiming to be the pope now? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This guy has just posted on a local neighbourhood website in leafy Surrey. Looks like freemanesque ideas are surfacing closer to home than I'd like. Seems to be a bit of Elisabeth of the Nolson Family in there too at the end with a trust & growing food for everyone. Doubt he'll have many takers though:-

Last year my home was broken into, my mother is disabled and was home alone at the time...£20k of tools and stock taken, very professional...no finger prints..i have informed the police that we the community will.now police our neighbourhood and also police the police.. Since June 2014 o have exposed the corrupt justice system and councils and I have been constantly harassed, kidnapped and forced into a injustice courts because of fighting the system...the police have taken two of our registered disabled cars and one has been crushed when a impending court case is waiting to be resolved..the second car is in impound and waiting for release...my mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer and the police stole my mothers cancer cure which is thc/cbd oil that I extract personally as we cannot afford the prices in stores..my mother is very ill due to rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatitis..with asthma and my mother will not survive then hospital treatment due to weakness...i have very important law documents to share with everyone and want to hand this out asap as I fear for my life due to to exposure..i have also stated to.the council that we the public have the right to vote new panel of leaders to deliver all services 100%. The council have numerous times sent police to my mothers home questioning me about my future visit to the council on AGM night....they have twisted the information stating I am coming to cause noise and disruption......all I have asked is proof of all of or money is used lawfully and no money is going a charity called Common Purpose...the council have to date not responded...in law this is known as Tacit agreement...silent....which basically means its true...also I have made it clear about future developments needs to.be scrutinised as planning ate passing developments and giving contracts to friends...the chief executive has an OBE...his friend Sir Robert McAlpine Has a knighthood....and I do not see any development in Woking that benefits the residents of the borough in any way other than corporations being backed by councillors and turning our town into a city...greenspace has been eaten up and no space is left for our children to play safely on....I now call upon all to join me in exposing the council and government officials on the only greenspace left which the council are.trying to.develop on hence the removal of the garages......I have been working on a community project which I.believe will bring cohesion to.our neighbourhood on the.land behind Elmbridge lane and Queen Elizabeth and create the "The Queen Elm trust which we the community can have an equal.share of and safe zone for.children to ply and learn and a.place to.share information, education etc......our council ax should be directed to.this trust as it protects all services and funds....currently the councils operate as a.commercial entity and I do.have the evidence......lets all liaise with each other and aim for a Sunday gathering on the greenspace and invite the police and the council to answer the issues in our community....i have had police agree they will attend bit so far no one from the council have agreed.......if anyone wants to be part of the Queen Elm trust please contact me direct as I want to move this forward and create a safe hub which is 100% for the residents of our village and surrounding villages...lets male this a model.for all to follow..a place with real.food grown and free education...
Mobile. 07930982161. I have reported this information to the police.

Description of person involved – Sex: male, Other details: Chief Executive...the police...the courts..
longdog

Post by longdog »

my mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer and the police stole my mothers cancer cure which is thc/cbd oil that I extract personally as we cannot afford the prices in store
Hmmm... A stoner...
I have been constantly harassed, kidnapped and forced into a injustice courts because of fighting the system
Just a guess... Cultivation of cannabis with intent to supply.
the police have taken two of our registered disabled cars and one has been crushed when a impending court case is waiting to be resolved..the second car is in impound and waiting for release...
No tax and/or insurance and/or MOT... The status as a 'registered disabled car' is irrelevant and why does Ma need two?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

my mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer and the police stole my mothers cancer cure which is thc/cbd oil that I extract personally as we cannot afford the prices in store
If it is legit medication she gets it free anyway. Prescription charges are exempt for persons over 60 and may be free depending on diagnosis and prognosis.
So mum is too weak for real treatment but his/her remedy is a cure?
I wonder if his £20k is as accurate as Baron Dave Ward's tools, motorbike and computers value estimating. Also, why wasn't it insured?
Common Purpose appears to be a target for conspiracy theorists https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ulent_poli
The writer says "two of our" cars so maybe the writer and mum both have one. How much use it would be to mum in her condition as described is a bit questionable.
Getting some names with searches but have yet to make connections and more specific details.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Someone with that phone number was selling an Audi for breaking last year.
due to timewasters, car is relisted....if anyone bids and refuses yo pay for car...i will personally take out legal action as man on man at the royal Courts of Justice....think I am joking, try me..this car is being sold to buy a new car for my disabled mother..I reserve the right not to sell..
https://picclick.co.uk/Breaking-Audi-A6 ... 02398.html