The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:49 am Also, I wonder how well the "special appearance" BS will fly in an English court, it certainly doesn't work real spiffy here. It kind of sounds like this was an "invitation" to a Magistrates Court, which I believe doesn't have a jury.
I think you will get questioned as to your legal qualifications and when found to have none, will be removed, found in contempt or (worse case) get arrested for attempting to pervert the course of justice. If you are the defendant you could also be in for the "Colon Quandary" where the defendant allegedly suddenly remembered his full name when the magistrate said something like he couldn't consider bail if he didn't know who he was giving bail to.
And yes there is no jury in a Magistrate court, it is three lay persons or one judge.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Around here the usual court response is to ask if they are there and when they respond with their nonsense they give them a chance or two and then issue a bench warrant for FTA, and usually she sheriff or the bailiff then arrests them and hauls them off to a cell to wise up. Not a particularly wise maneuver.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:00 pm Around here the usual court response is to ask if they are there and when they respond with their nonsense they give them a chance or two and then issue a bench warrant for FTA, and usually she sheriff or the bailiff then arrests them and hauls them off to a cell to wise up. Not a particularly wise maneuver.
I'd love to see that in person...

"I am not Joe Bloggs I am the authorised representative for the Cesssy Kwer Vy Trust"

"I'm issuing an arrest warrant for non attendance in the name of Joe Bloggs"

"BUT I'M JOE BLOGGS"

"You just said you weren't"

"But I am"

"Oh.... Buggering the court about eh? Contempt of court... Seven days"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yup, that's pretty much the way it works. There are lots of really good clips on YouTube of just that happening.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:11 pm I'd love to see that in person...
There is a video on You Tube of that happening in a US court room. (Sorry, can't find it at the moment, there are so many Sov Cit idiot vids now).

What is especially funny is that the sheriffs know exactly who the person is and start queuing up to jump him as the judge goes through the "well, if he's not here" dialogue! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

aesmith wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 pm
J P of the family G" wrote:omg thank you so much im in uxbridge mags court on the 12th of feb 2019. and although ive learned and registered on clc im still quite a novice at this . im in uxbridge cowley ub83sq they’ve taken my truck and sent me 2 threatening letters about paying to get it back which i have managed to de4lay by quoting im innocent until proven guilty. 01895435469 is my home number . i would welcome advise please and surport at court if anyones free as im nervous that my knowledge and rights will be ignored yet again . many regards j p g .
Update, from the Pracitcal Lawful Defence FB page (but I'll keep this here, not the PLD thread). The case was adjourned due (according to her) because she denied the court any jurisdiction, courtesy of the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666. (In reality, it was to enter a plea, there was probably a full list, and when she came out with all this meaningless blather the Magistrate adjourned for a week so she could get some actual legal advice from a solicitor - that's my guess.)

But, oh dear, someone's pointed out that she's Doing It All Wrong ...

It's definitely her, as the FB profile shows she's in Uxbridge.

longdog

Post by longdog »

There's that get out clause they have that they don't really like to think about.... Gathering evidence of 'their crime' to use later at their trial when the world suddenly comes round to their way of 'thinking'... Always with the sub-text that this evidence will be that 'they' ignored all of the freetard carp and convicted anyway.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I'm afraid I can't help sniggering at this gem in Blackthorn's contribution to J P of the family G's thread
The likely hood is that the document doesn’t conform to written English nor will it conform to a recognised styles manual.

In other circumstances, I'd feel a bit of a pedantic snob, but in this instance, s/he's set themselves up.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:13 am I'm afraid I can't help sniggering at this gem in Blackthorn's contribution to J P of the family G's thread
The likely hood is that the document doesn’t conform to written English nor will it conform to a recognised styles manual.

In other circumstances, I'd feel a bit of a pedantic snob, but in this instance, s/he's set themselves up.
Are 'styles manuals' legally binding like Black's First Edition 1890, Magnum Cartridge 1215, The Holly Bibbel, and endless lists of 'maxims of law'? :mrgreen:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't mock English styling manuals, they're powerful, powerful legal weapons. Here in Vancouver Michael Millar argued at his tax evasion trial that since the styling on his various court documents didn't match the requirements of some styling manual that the Supreme Court of British Columbia didn't even exist. So a styling manual didn't just prove some trivial point about the law or the judge being wrong but actually altered the reality that I thought I was living in. I thought I was in the gallery of a courtroom at the Supreme Court of British Columbia but Michael's unanswerable logic regarding the dictates of his styling manual proved me wrong.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

If the sacred memory* of my English O level teacher Mr Akehurst serves me well there are three basic types of English.

1) Correct English: Defined as being absolutely correct in grammar, punctuation, syntax and spelling. The sort of thing the queen, English teachers and pedants think is absolutely perfect.

2) Normal English: The sort of thing any moderately well educated person will write with the occasional fuck up but nothing that affects its meaning in any way.

3) Complete Gibberish: So full of spelling mistakes, grammar and punctuation errors and poor or ambiguous syntax, malapropisms and logical fallacies that it's totally unreadable or not readable without expending more effort than it's worth.

I'm pretty sure the legal system works on the basis Normal English which makes the footler's obsession that it has to be Correct English to be legally valid a non-argument. The fact that most of them are incapable of rising above Complete Gibberish makes it even more laughable.

*Sacred memory in that he was a great teacher. I'm pretty sure he's still alive and working.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Angolvagyok wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:46 pm
I get the feeling he might be just another grifter. Nothing to back it up, but then he doesn't have much to back up his claims of legal victories either. I found this thread interesting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/policeuk/comme ... would_you/
Mr Bodge's latest video is all about this reddit thing. Seems a copper made up a story then created a load of sockpuppet accounts to fuel the fire etc. etc.
Copper thought he was anonymous, but used the same username for all his soshul meejia.

Whiney voice alert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz-xk5764Hk
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:14 pm Mr Bodge's latest video is all about this reddit thing. Seems a copper made up a story then created a load of sockpuppet accounts to fuel the fire etc. etc.
Copper thought he was anonymous, but used the same username for all his soshul meejia.

Any chance of a quick summary of Crimebodge's complaint? I honestly couldn't extract anything from the video through the annoying voice and overdone sarcasm. Barratry at common law was abolished in 1967, but is he complaining that he's being set up for its modern equivalent? Or is it something else entirely?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Tevildo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:29 pm Any chance of a quick summary of Crimebodge's complaint? I honestly couldn't extract anything from the video through the annoying voice and overdone sarcasm. Barratry at common law was abolished in 1967, but is he complaining that he's being set up for its modern equivalent? Or is it something else entirely?
Probably best not to let Mr Bodge overtake this thread. He only popped up as the mad woman driver asked her son to contact him as he was hauled off. He has a grudge against the police in general for what seem valid reasons. His youtube channel is him showing Police doing things they shouldn't. He has succesfully managed to get large payouts for at least 2 people where the police have overstepped the mark. Like I say, probably not the place to discuss him, he isn't a FMOTL type at all. I suggest checking his website where he tells the tale of how it all started..
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Tevildo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:29 pm
hucknallred wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:14 pm Mr Bodge's latest video is all about this reddit thing. Seems a copper made up a story then created a load of sockpuppet accounts to fuel the fire etc. etc.

Any chance of a quick summary of Crimebodge's complaint? I honestly couldn't extract anything from the video through the annoying voice and overdone sarcasm. Barratry at common law was abolished in 1967, but is he complaining that he's being set up for its modern equivalent? Or is it something else entirely?
To conclude the Crimebodge story, the video is available on his YT page, and the rebuttal is below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/policeuk/comme ... es_jokers/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

How curious, it looks as if someone has spent some actual money on a basic professional advert. Most unusual.
longdog

Post by longdog »

They're deleting the piss taking and blocking already...

Now then.... Where did I put that list of gmail accounts I've set up over the years? :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ask Robert White for some money. He must have loads and he'll be very grateful after the judgements of the Common Law Play Court prevented his bankruptcy and the sale of his house.... Oh no!... Hang on a minute!!!!
:snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comments are disabled for this video.
:haha: