The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by aesmith »

aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm Begging video .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nVOCbx ... rar-pGMqys
And https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... -law-court

Amazingly they've already been given £330 of the £20K they're rather greedily asking for.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:03 pm
aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm Begging video .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nVOCbx ... rar-pGMqys
And https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... -law-court

Amazingly they've already been given £330 of the £20K they're rather greedily asking for.
What do they need £20k for? They won't be using 'proper' Legal Representation and you don't need £20k to get back and forth from Court, anyone else smell a rather obvious scam !
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 pm What do they need £20k for? They won't be using 'proper' Legal Representation and you don't need £20k to get back and forth from Court, anyone else smell a rather obvious scam !
I have concerns about a Crowdfunding Page, what should I do?
JustGiving Crowdfunding does not accept projects:
  • that promote or seek to fund rebel groups, militias or gangs
  • that seek to fund legal fees for an individual or organisation
:whistle:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I had concerns too. Looks like a real violation going on with that fundraising activity. What I do want to know, is who would actually accept money to read that advertisement. Surely they have some standards.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:30 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 pm What do they need £20k for? They won't be using 'proper' Legal Representation and you don't need £20k to get back and forth from Court, anyone else smell a rather obvious scam !
I have concerns about a Crowdfunding Page, what should I do?
JustGiving Crowdfunding does not accept projects:
  • that promote or seek to fund rebel groups, militias or gangs
  • that seek to fund legal fees for an individual or organisation
:whistle:
This group is a known rebel group who espouse violence on their webpages, promote violence and criminal activity in their public forums and have posted threats against public officials and businesses. For documentation of their activities please see http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=11776
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Under normal circumstances I would never advise anybody to watch one of Rab C Sproul's inane YouTube videos... BUT...

The latest attempt to milk the CLPC's idiot followers of £20,000 for 'legal costs' seems to have pissed off Rab more than somewhat.

A cynical man might think that Rab is pissed off that he's not getting a cut but I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and think in this case he's just mightily pissed off that John Smith has got him into this shit and then tried to make tens of thousands of pounds out of it...

He is most definitely NOT a happy bunny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ596M1 ... X6E8X2imBo
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Thieves and idiots, or is it thieves and thieves?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Okay. Who is going to 'fess up to this? :lol:
Jerome P Jesus Where can I send a promissory note for this? There doesn't seem to be an option fir it on the website pages
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Oh look, all the comments have now been deleted. Imagine my shock!!
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
longdog

Post by longdog »

He turned off comments to get rid of the piss taking and awkward questions and then turned it back on... Same thing happened... Comments off again.

Even the CLC's own followers on the Facebook group seem less than happy about this latest cash grab.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am Okay. Who is going to 'fess up to this? :lol:
Jerome P Jesus Where can I send a promissory note for this? There doesn't seem to be an option fir it on the website pages
Fantastic, top points to the psy-ops team (again).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another satisfied customer....

WIN!!!!!1111!!1!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apparently, these gits, don't seem to get that their CLC LARPing could and can be considered as harassment or threats, and as such is actionable in the real courts. I have a feeling that realization may just spread a bit when the real courts start coming down on the pretend justices and other LARPers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:02 pm Apparently, these gits, don't seem to get that their CLC LARPing could and can be considered as harassment or threats, and as such is actionable in the real courts. I have a feeling that realization may just spread a bit when the real courts start coming down on the pretend justices and other LARPers.
It remains to see how HHJ Smith and Rab C's trial goes over on Thursday... That one Smith decided to raise £20,000 to fight without bothering to tell Rab anything about it. If it ends in convictions Smith would be complete idiot to carry on with the play court as it's going to be a massive signal that the courts are prepared to take pseudo-legal crap with threats of pseudo-legal sanctions and power seriously.

If the procurator is on the ball...
The court may make a CBO against an offender only on the application of the prosecution. For a CBO to be made:

The court must be satisfied, beyond reasonable doubt, that the offender has engaged in behaviour that caused, or was likely to cause, harassment, alarm or distress to any person; and

That the court considers making the order will help in preventing the offender from engaging in such behaviour.

The main differences between the ASBO on conviction and the CBO are:

The behaviour (first limb of the test for imposing an order) only need to cause or be likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to any person (removing the "not of the same household" requirement);

The "necessity" test becomes a "helpfulness" test (as with that for Football Banning Orders); and

The court may impose requirements as well as prohibitions.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/c ... our-orders
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:43 pm Another satisfied customer....

WIN!!!!!1111!!1!!!
So it didn't go as well as she hoped last summer (from Crabbie's group) ..
Lou Jones‎
Council Tax & many more gov.acts are Unlawful - Let's fight back.
July 8, 2018 ·
You are now speaking with a woman and not a legal fiction. Got my documents of CLC. After the neighbour from hell robbed my mail. And police will do sweet FA about it. Got the witch on video bang to rights. I think we all need to convine a CLC and put the evil ex council worker on trial. And corrupt police who think they can pick and decide what crimes they invesigate. On a good note. I am not paying council tax. And I never will after the monstorsty and ulawfulness of the corrupt police force. Cheers to you all who are free from statutary law. Police make laws up as they go along. Clear case of theft cut and dried as i have Mrs xxxxxx the witch who stole my documents on video,, Laughing thinking it is funny that she opened them. The laugh will be wiped off her smug little face when i put the video of her up on you tube, She did not know I was recording her. Little Mrs paragon of virtue will pay for being so spiteful vindictive and evil.
Last edited by aesmith on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hmmmm.... I don't see why anybody would think she was the harassing type. Seems like a perfectly ordinary, non-psychopathic, non-stalking type to me.

"Cheers to you all who are free from statutary law."

Seems her freedom was only temporary.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Lou Jones is sharing her "big win" with Sheila Sudlow the tracksuited one who had a couple of "wins" at the Wigan CLC about her stolen children.
It's Winsville all round
longdog

Post by longdog »

She's sent my real profile on Facebook a friend request.... In the name of god why?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Romance is in the air?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:53 am Romance is in the air?
Not very likely... For one thing I bowl from the gasworks end and for another I've had liaisons with nutters... WAYYYY too much like hard work.

I think I've worked out what's going on with Lou and this is partly conjecture but based on what she said this morning on the CLC sub-thread before she deleted it. It's difficult to be sure because she changed the story repeatedly, frequently, often and many times as well...

She's been harassing a neighbour for some time and she took her case to The Common Law Play Court. Obviously the CLPC found in her favour. John Smith mailed the 'judgement' and various other documents not back to our hero but to the neighbour.

The neighbour received a 'you were out' card for a signed for item and arranged for it to be re-delivered. The letter had our hero's surname on it but the neighbour's address so she signed for it and, as she is perfectly entitled to do, she opened it.

Here the stories vary. Our hero checked the tracking number and realised what had happened. She went to the address of the woman she's been harassing, the neighbour, to confront her.

Our hero accused the neighbour of stealing her mail to which said neighbour told her she had opened the letter, read the contents and returned it to sender... The CLPC.

Our hero accused the neighbour of breaking the law by opening 'her' mail and told her she'd been to the police about it. Opening incorrectly addressed mail is perfectly legal as you can open anything correctly delivered which is addressed to your house. The name is irrelevant and it's always wise to find out if somebody is using your address for nefarious purposes.

Our hero claims that the neighbour never returned the CLC crap to the CLC or her but took it to the police. Here there's three possibilities... First the CLC crap contained further evidence of harassment by our hero and the shit got deeper. Second is that there was already an ongoing case for harassment and the neighbour thought the best thing to do was ask the police for advice. Third possibility is the neighbour did as she said and returned the CLC crap to the CLC and our hero is just inventing shit.

Our hero is, like so many of these FMOTL type idiots, completely incapable of keeping her story straight for five minutes and before she deleted her posts she contradicted herself repeatedly.

She's clearly a complete nutter who is waging a campaign against a neighbour for reasons that a court clearly didn't accept. She's been convicted and will be sentenced on Monday.

There are two videos by her on YouTube... In the one entitled "A pack of thick braindead pigs "Gestapo". Himmler would be proud of these bunch of thugs.." you can see the police attending, acting absolutely nothing like the Gestapo and being extremely reasonable while our hero is kicking off inside... You can also hear one of the cops ask why she hadn't attended her 'psych assessment'... Draw your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBqojoC26vQ&t=5s

In the second one entitled "[Neighbour's Name] letter snatcher" the neighbour is entirely reasonable and calm and comes across like a normal if slightly bemused person. Our hero comes across as a complete fruitcake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bsjMH ... kY7w1dmfiI