Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Significantly, no idea about express rights of access either.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 am I thought I had lost my sense of wonder years ago until I encountered the denizens of self deception depicted on Quatloos almost daily, and now in my dotage I find the unbelievable made real on a regular basis.

Decades of doing things that generally made some sort of sense and often had positive outcomes had in no way prepared me for accounts of people whose actions were by most standards quite irrational and by any standards, complete failures.

I hope my days are not the only ones brightened by this crap.
I must admit to snorting and sniggering through some of the posts on a daily basis, intertwined with regular head shaking and face planting in disbelief at some of the utter garbage being espoused!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

More from your favourite crustacean on how he successfully shed his latest skin;
Eviction update.

After phoning, no calls returned, and emailing, with no response since last week I finally spoke to someone today. The banks legal team are no longer dealing with the matter, they gave me a number to speak with someone at the bank. I finally got through to their property sales manager, all I was after for the moment was access to the property to collect personal property. Apparently that won’t be happening as they are waiting for quotes to clear the property and put it in storage before we can collect anything.
Sensible move from the bank and clearly the result of all his bullshit and bluster.
Once that is done they will be valuing the property and putting it up for sale on the market. I told them if I don’t hear something very soon I will be making my own arrangements, to which I was reminded there is a 24 hour dog patrol on the property.😂 Things should get interesting soon, we know what happened at Roscommon in Ireland last year. What happened to the constitution eh? Be ready people it could be you next
Actually we aren't in the Irish Republic. I'd be more minded to reflect on events at Nottingham and Glossop, particularly given that the arrival of the mob in both cases only served to delay the inevitable and cost the proponents far more money than they otherwise would have lost. Even Neelu got kicked out and she has the extra-terrestrial assistance of Lord Ashtray and the bestest struck-off common-law-lawyer in the whole world EWE backing her corner.

Crabby just continues to aggravate the situation and give the bank and all others involved, from his bankruptcy trustee, bailiffs, cops, dare I say his missus and now his property sales manager sound reason to up their respective games.

The supporters are very helpful, as ever;
Malcolm B wrote:Can you get a message to Tom Crawford? I understand he got back into his house after a few weeks of being evicted,but i`m not certain.
A bit behind the times Malcolm but thank you for your contribution. Crabby reminds everyone of the need to retain operational security around his cunning plan;
obviously I won't be saying on facebook.
Let's see how long he can keep his gob shut or one of his loyal followers inadvertently spill the beans. Bob thinks that he may have a spy in his camp, well no-one here on Q could confirm or deny the existence of such a person but I'd like to take this opportunity to say well done Agent Orange for all your unsung work, take an extra 10,000 Re as a bonus this month.

Also good to see 'Francis' is still afloat making quite measured and sensible observations and advice that won't lead to making things worse!
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:28 pm Also good to see 'Francis' is still afloat making quite measured and sensible observations and advice that won't lead to making things worse!
I regret to inform you all that Francis "Titter Ye Not" Bigger has shed this mortal coil and will no longer be the voice of reason on PLD or Council Tax is Something Something.

rip fracnis, u r wiv da angles now wiv diana and jade and primula.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Yes, condolences all round. He was cruelly taken from us before his time;
Bigoted Bob wrote:I've muted Francis Bigger for 3 days, he was getting on my nerves.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:28 pm
obviously I won't be saying on facebook.
Let's see how long he can keep his gob shut or one of his loyal followers inadvertently spill the beans. Bob thinks that he may have a spy in his camp, well no-one here on Q could confirm or deny the existence of such a person but I'd like to take this opportunity to say well done Agent Orange for all your unsung work, take an extra 10,000 Re as a bonus this month.
What a complete berk, I'm not a member of his ridiculous FB page but I can still read every word, just can't (have no intention) comment.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:56 pm I regret to inform you all that Francis "Titter Ye Not" Bigger has shed this mortal coil and will no longer be the voice of reason on PLD or Council Tax is Something Something.
I think Primula Smith should join that group :whistle:
longdog

Post by longdog »

She was banned a long while ago leading to her tragic death in a freak knitting accident.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Have to watch those knitting needles, remember most accidents happen at home. :snicker:
Our poor little Quail really is this as a brick, like so many great plotters and conspirators, they just don't seem to get that NOTHING on the web is a secret. Not even private Faceplant pages, and you know they just have to brag about how smart and clever they are.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

exiledscouser wrote:
I'd be more minded to reflect on events at Nottingham and Glossop, particularly given that the arrival of the mob in both cases only served to delay the inevitable and cost the proponents far more money than they otherwise would have lost.
"The mob" in Glossop's case were a handful of professional protestors and shit-stirrers with mental health issues who are either now getting treatment or have moved onto the next site of rebellion-without-a-cause. Meanwhile peace and harmony reigns over Simmondley Village.
Crabby can look forward to paying for the removal and storage of all his personal effects until such time that the house is sold at knockdown price. Hopefully he's got somewhere for the removal van to dump all his stuff when completion date arrives.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And the next disciple mug lines himself up for eviction. Of course it'll be different this time!!! 1!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Paul Mitchell is treading on dangerous ground there mentioning fractional reserve banking.

These ill educated oafs are completely unable to grasp the concept of FRB and even less able to understand that it goes back centuries and is not illegal or a fraud or a scam or an excuse not to pay your mortgage... It's just the way the world works.

One of the reasons my Primula alter ego got banned from all these groups is attempting to explain FRB to them in terms that even their pitiful intellects would understand.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 am Paul Mitchell is treading on dangerous ground there mentioning fractional reserve banking.

These ill educated oafs are completely unable to grasp the concept of FRB and even less able to understand that it goes back centuries and is not illegal or a fraud or a scam or an excuse not to pay your mortgage... It's just the way the world works.

One of the reasons my Primula alter ego got banned from all these groups is attempting to explain FRB to them in terms that even their pitiful intellects would understand.
They don't understand checking accounts or credit either, at least to all appearances, so expecting them to comprehend FRB or banking period is a stretch too far.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Once again, a quick little lesson on how to make money

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ey#p213911
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Crabby has confirmed that the bank has Neelu proofed his former property. 24/7 man in van with dogs.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:21 am Crabby has confirmed that the bank has Neelu proofed his former property. 24/7 man in van with dogs.
Obviously they know who and what they are dealing with.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you listen very closely, you can just about hear the sound of equity dripping away.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

24 man hours at minimum wage is about £200 per day plus hire of dog plus doggy treats plus depreciation of the van that's an absolute minimum of £250 per day before the security firm take their cut so even if we're talking only £50 per day that's £300 or as near as dammit £2000 per week or £8000 per month.

Not so much dripping away as gushing away in an unstoppable torrent.

All paid for by Booby White.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The title of the thread was far seeing, it took a while but the house is indeed lost.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yes, the house is gone, and he's making a serious go at any equity. If he keeps it up he really will be not just bankrupt but flat broke, too.