Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheRambler
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:28 am
He Who Knows wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 amThe next magistrates hearing is in May - my betting is that she'll try and commute this to Crown Court for similar nullification or a not guilty verdict.
Are you sure about that? I have to admit that I'm not sure if she is facing a triable either way offence but my (thankfully) limited participation in the process left me with the impression that the venue has to be decided at the first magistrate hearing. She's already gone past that.

As for running up bills, any excess from the sale will be given to the official receiver so I don't think he cares about eating into the sale profits.
Was the magistrates court hearing not delayed until May due to McDowell being indisposed?

TheRambler
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheRambler wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:42 am Was the magistrates court hearing not delayed until May due to McDowell being indisposed?
TheRambler
I think this was the case. I also think venue is set as Magistrates Court due to the low level of the offence. Besides I don;t think the magistrate couldn't both delay it because of McDowell's indisposition and remove it to a higher court at the same time but IANAL.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Thanks Rob for reminding me to keep on eye on your next court appearance, due soon...

He does seem to think that not having met the SARS deadline somehow will be a 'gotcha' for his assault trial
AFAIK, it is simply a public service for disclosing what information the Police have on file about you, and would bear no relevance on the case itself anyway

And one of his mates is dismayed that his 'godgiven right to assault Emergency Services Workers' is under attack- how DARE they!!!

Yes Chris, stopping assaults on Ambulance staff, Firies and the Police is 'definitely' a completely over the top thing to do- it's the end of our democracy and martial law will be right behind it....
:violin:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

There are no fines or criminal penalties for being late with an SAR. He is of course, like everyone, entitled to complain to the ICO who may issue a decision notice and willful non-compliance with the decision notice could result in a fine for the authority, but that would be well after his trial.

I've complained to the ICO about a local authority and was successful in getting a D notice. It took 18 months!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Breaking news, the fuckwit has just announced he has broke back in and secured the property.
Claims he was arrested then de-arrested after he told the police a load of waffle.
longdog

Post by longdog »

daltontrumbno wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:14 pm Breaking news, the fuckwit has just announced he has broke back in and secured the property.
Claims he was arrested then de-arrested after he told the police a load of waffle.
That might keep him in the place over the weekend as the cops will be too busy dealing with the usual weekend drunks in Sheerness. Expect another eviction Tuesday or Wednesday and this time a quick trip before the beak and a remanded in custody as he's already on bail for a related matter.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Eviction update. I single-handedly took repossession of my house today, that's why I wasn't in London with all my patriot friends. I'll explain fully next week but in short I gained entry peacefully and secured the building, I've got some work to do yet over the weekend but I'm back in. I had a lovely chat with 3 police constables that understood the difference between civil and criminal matters. At first I was arrested for suspicion of burglary, but after explaining what I was doing I was de-arrested and left to carry on with what I was doing. First time I've ever been de-arrested and met police constables who understand their job, I thanked them and shook their hands. To be continued.😉
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Rekha all over again, what's his next plan sell the house to an unemployed plumber who lives in a van.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow, not terribly surprising, and I believe some one above made bet of it. Maybe this time they won't be so sympathetic.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

daltontrumbno wrote
Rekha all over again, what's his next plan sell the house to an unemployed plumber who lives in a van.
Depends who the house belongs to as to whether he will be done for squatting and/or criminal damage. What does the Title Deed state?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Anybody else no longer able to see Crabbie & his Council tax page on Facheache?

I think he's blocked posters from FMOTL Fails & other groups.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can see the group but not Crabbert's posts.

He blocked me for the usual reasons... Facts, logic, reality... That sort of unacceptable behaviour.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I contacted the estate agents to let them know Crabbie had broken back in. They didn't know. Their response: "Oh God".
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:54 am Anybody else no longer able to see Crabbie & his Council tax page on Facheache?

I think he's blocked posters from FMOTL Fails & other groups.
I can still read all the drivel, it's still public and I've never joined the group.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

D-C wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:41 pm
Eviction update. I single-handedly took repossession of my house today, that's why I wasn't in London with all my patriot friends. I'll explain fully next week but in short I gained entry peacefully and secured the building, I've got some work to do yet over the weekend but I'm back in. I had a lovely chat with 3 police constables that understood the difference between civil and criminal matters. At first I was arrested for suspicion of burglary, but after explaining what I was doing I was de-arrested and left to carry on with what I was doing. First time I've ever been de-arrested and met police constables who understand their job, I thanked them and shook their hands. To be continued.😉
So basically, he's camped out in an empty shell of a house. If I were NatWest I'd cut off the water, gas / electric and see how long he last !
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:35 pm So basically, he's camped out in an empty shell of a house. If I were NatWest I'd cut off the water, gas / electric and see how long he last !
:lol: I don't think he's realised that previously he was an owner with certain rights, being evicted pursuant to a court order. Whilst it is, as he says, a civil matter, there is no requirement to treat him now as anything other than as a trespasser.

And doesn't he have a pre-trial hearing on Friday? It's probably worth their while waiting a week for him to nip out for his date with destiny!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:48 pm :lol: I don't think he's realised that previously he was an owner with certain rights, being evicted pursuant to a court order. Whilst it is, as he says, a civil matter, there is no requirement to treat him now as anything other than as a trespasser.
I suspect he thinks the owners of the property (real owners that is not him) will have to jump through the legal hoops and get another eviction order. Nope... They just instruct Mr Knuckles and Mr Crusher to smash their way in and use whatever force necessary to throw his sorry arse back out into the gutter.

If I were in his position I'd be hoping the cops are in attendance or he might 'fall down the stairs' or repeatedly 'walk into a door frame' on his way out.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

His posts are still visible to me, but he doesn't seem to have posted anything since 6am yesterday
He also seems to think he has no bail conditions, which is incorrect if memory serves
Robert White: I had no bail conditions it's a civil matter.😉
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Update from Facebook

Eviction/re-possession update. Friday 29th March I regained peaceful entry/possession to my home and got the thumbs up from the police. I secured the building and went away overnight intending to come back the next day to finish the job, I was maybe a bit slack there. Anyway I arranged my crack team to meet at 09.00 hours Saturday 30th March 2019 at the designated building. As soon as I got there I could see we had been invaded overnight, the entry gate had been screwed shut with special security screws and as I looked over the gate I could see another metal screen had been put up on my point of entry, no problem I was determined to get the job done. They were slack as well because removing their new metal screen was much easier than the first one, I had it off in 5 minutes. To keep it short 3 hours later the job was finished, all 10 windows and 3 doors metal screens were removed, all windows and doors were replaced and all locks replaced. After speaking to a neighbour he said the security people knocked on his door after dark Friday night and asked a few questions, they told him that I would not be getting back in again.🤔 Here’s a few pics, to be continued.😉
longdog

Post by longdog »

Admitting two separate criminal offences of breaking and entering on Facebook.

This man's a genius. :snicker: