UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:43 pm I do not recall seing him before but he is clearly as mad as Neelu and they make a lovely couple.
That's Andy Devine. You can catch up on his paranoia and all round stupidity on Hoaxtead. He's previously admitted to losing his house and 20 grand on scams and seems determined to rope in more morons with King Wankers fake tidal investment scheme.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

There seems to be a black hole of stupidity that draws all of them together- you can usually find several of the 'regulars' at practically any gathering involving sovcit/SRA/common law in the UK
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder if she's serving another Facebook ban on her Ved Chaudhari account. However she's still keeping up her nonsense under another account as Lou Lotus Lou Lotus
Come to rcj today Monday 8th April 2019 the truthers will be there, Andy Devine Lee Cant Lee Cant Strand London WC2A 2LL UK ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE Caul Grant Andy Devine Lee Cant Barry Lyndon Abdul Sattar Big party time. Across the road Pret a Manger some surprises?
5G was being boasted as a test pilot in South Korea to be SWITCHED ON FULLY AS THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO HAVE IT ON 3RD APRIL 2019. THE ENTIRE COUNTRY ERUPTED IN FLAMES AT THE GENERATORS, ELECTRIC CABLES, DESTROYING 800,000 HECTARES, EQUAL TO 2 MILLION RUGBY PITCHES. IT IS A USA LED TECHNOLOGY WHICH PUTS COUNTRIES INSIDE A MICROWAVE OVEN AND EXPLODES THE CONTENTS. Mainstream media is SILENT! REPORTS ARE UNTRUE ABOUT NUMBERS OF DEATHS, CASUALTIES AND SCALE OF THE PROBLEM. ATTRIBUTION TO 5G is being fraudulently denied by the South Korean leader puppets to the USA https://youtu.be/u2-8fWcWfM4.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Lou Lotus

This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

aesmith wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:27 pm I wonder if she's serving another Facebook ban on her Ved Chaudhari account. However she's still keeping up her nonsense under another account as Lou Lotus [url=https://www.facebook.com/lou.lotus.37/t ... 1554740287]Lou Lotus
Friday 0825
i got blocked on ved chaudhari so got 3 other accounts, 2 x lou lotus and neelu berry
There’s no keeping a good troofer down!

TheRambler
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:49 pm
Lou Lotus
This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
Quite right, that account seems to have disappeared. There's now this one, apparently created this April ... https://www.facebook.com/lou.lotus.313

Whereas Lou Lotus 37 was active at least back in 2015, then apparently dormant until this April, and now gone or blocked ..
Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Also www.facebook.com/neelu.berry.98 created appropriately enough on April the 1st.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Someone might have reported her for using a fake name.....

Also she linked to a post discussing harming someone in relation to Hampstead so that got reported and removed.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

aesmith wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:27 pm I wonder if she's serving another Facebook ban on her Ved Chaudhari account. However she's still keeping up her nonsense under another account as Lou Lotus Lou Lotus
Come to rcj today Monday 8th April 2019 the truthers will be there, Andy Devine Lee Cant Lee Cant Strand London WC2A 2LL UK ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE Caul Grant Andy Devine Lee Cant Barry Lyndon Abdul Sattar Big party time. Across the road Pret a Manger some surprises?
Well this was yesterday... I wonder how that worked out for Neelu. Can she be evicted from a sidewalk??!!?!
AnOwlCalledSage

The smart money is that Neelu went straight from one Facebook ban into another. However, she has apparently popped up on another channel (would be fraudster Andy Devine, tidal energy scam co-conspirator with fake King John of NZ) complaining about troubles with bailiffs. If I had to guess I'd say it was car trouble again. she does not like paying her congestion charges.

I can't confirm this as it needs a Facebook account to view, but if anyone wants to chance the complete gibberish from the greek bearing grifts, she is apparently "interviewed" by him somewhere in this:

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.devine. ... 2792194557

Warning: content advisory. He's a full blown Hoaxtead conspiraloon so there will be some rancid opinions expressed
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Why would anyone in their right mind, oh, wait, forgot, Neelu, want to drive in/through London????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Based on my limited knowledge of traffic in London (gleaned solely from Top Gear), I certainly wouldn't want to drive there.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
AnOwlCalledSage

SteveUK wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:50 am Oh dear
Hoaxstead have reported that he's had his profile deleted by Facebook today. I guess we'll have to wait for Neelu to serve out her bans before we hear anymore, although it seems she is planning another mass remedy raid on the RCJ with Edward Ellis. :roll:

I should probably set up a Facebook account so I don't have to rely on hearsay information, but I really don't want anything to do with Facebook.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:33 pm
SteveUK wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:50 am Oh dear
Hoaxstead have reported that he's had his profile deleted by Facebook today. I guess we'll have to wait for Neelu to serve out her bans before we hear anymore, although it seems she is planning another mass remedy raid on the RCJ with Edward Ellis. :roll:

I should probably set up a Facebook account so I don't have to rely on hearsay information, but I really don't want anything to do with Facebook.
I have an account to check up on Canadian sovereigns. I use a fake name so common FB sends automatic messages to the acount asking if I'd like to post some personal information to distinguish my account from the thousands and thousands of my other namesakes. Since it's exactly what I want as is I've never posted on it and never gotten involved with all the "friends" that want me to link to them. So, just like real-life, I have no friends at all on FB. I do not have a Face Book account under my real name. Why would I want one?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

So she has now started suggesting that the Sri Lanka bombings over the weekend were black flag/cover ups for assasinations.

Amongst the gibberish are these gems
SRI LANKA BOMBINGS DO NOT MAKE SENSE AS 90% OF THE POPULATION ARE CATHOLICS

SURELY THIS IS AN INTERNATIONALLY CO-ORDINATED MASSACRE??
MY IMPRESSION IS THE ORGANISED CRIME NETWORK WISHED TO ELIMINATE A FEW INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE WHISTLEBLOWERS OR INSIDERS WHO HAD DEFECTED, WHO WERE STAYING IN HOTELS FOR THEIR SAFETY OR PUT THERE TO KILL THEM

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO INTERVIEW EQUITY LAWYER EDWARD WILLIAM ELLIS WITHOUT SUCCESS SO THIS IS WHAT WIKILEAKS IS ABOUT
Apart from the fact that Sri Lanka is 72% Buddhist, but lets not allow facts to colour our judgement.

All here : https://www.facebook.com/neelu.berry.98 ; along with the Sino bond that we are all entitles to cash in for $1.2 Million by just wandering into our banks and hopping on one leg or something..
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Notsogreen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 am All here : https://www.facebook.com/neelu.berry.98 ; along with the Sino bond that we are all entitles to cash in for $1.2 Million by just wandering into our banks and hopping on one leg or something..
Not sure if Sino is a new thing or an abbreviation of Swissindo? She's already documented her attempts to cash in the latter at various high street bank branches.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO INTERVIEW EQUITY LAWYER EDWARD WILLIAM ELLIS WITHOUT SUCCESS SO THIS IS WHAT WIKILEAKS IS ABOUT
Now that's funny.
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:53 am Not sure if Sino is a new thing or an abbreviation of Swissindo?
Sino is the cult leader behind Swissindo.