More correspondence from Ed and Gang

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted on the Brown blog. Imagine, 43 letters from Ed... How much can a guy whine about his health.
ISNT MESSING WITH MAIL A FEDERAL CRIME?
ELAINE SENT A LETTER TO ANOTHER SUPPORTER THIS WEEK AND IN IT SHE SAYS THAT SHE FINALLY RECEIVED A LETTER FROM ED. OR I SHOULD SAY AN ENVELOPE, IT CONTAINED 43 LETTERS FROM ED ALL IN THE SAME ENVELOPE! IM SURE ED DIDNT SEND THEM THAT WAY.... WHY DO THEY NOT WANT THEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER? REMEMBER THIS IS 3 WEEKS AFTER THEY RECEIVED "PERMISSION" TO WRITE TO EACH OTHER! WE BELIEVE THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THEM IN THE DARK UNTIL AFTER THE PROPERTIES ARE SOLD AT AUCTION WHICH THE FEDS HAVE NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO SEIZE! ONCE THE PROPERTIES ARE GONE THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT. ONLY THEN WILL THE IRS AND FEDERAL MARSHALLS LEAVE THE BROWNS ALONE, WHEN THEY ARE HOMELESS AND DESTITUTE!
Homeless and destitute don't matter much when you're looking at the rest of your life in prison.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

IT CONTAINED 43 LETTERS FROM ED ALL IN THE SAME ENVELOPE! IM SURE ED DIDNT SEND THEM THAT WAY.... WHY DO THEY NOT WANT THEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER? ... WE BELIEVE THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THEM IN THE DARK UNTIL AFTER THE PROPERTIES ARE SOLD ...
If "they" don't want them to communicate with each other, why did they deliver the 43 letters?
ONCE THE PROPERTIES ARE GONE THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT. ONLY THEN WILL THE IRS AND FEDERAL MARSHALLS LEAVE THE BROWNS ALONE, WHEN THEY ARE HOMELESS AND DESTITUTE!
AFAIR, Ed said that he had all the money to pay the taxes once they were "shown the law". Where's that money?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Imagine, 43 letters from Ed... How much can a guy whine about his health.
So, you're saying (a) you're not going to post them and (b) we don't need to read them?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

CaptainKickback wrote:I know Cthulhu always gets the student vote at Miskatonic University - Home of the Fightin' Cephalopods! Go 'Pods!

Which reminds me of a campaign poster I saw the other day:

Cthulhlu for President - Why vote for the lesser evil?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Thread too long and starting to drift.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -