Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by grixit »

The Seventh String wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:56 pm
The most enterprising electricity thief I can recall was the council tenant who broke into the roof area of his block of flats, then into the lift motor room. He connected a cable to what looked like promising points to source electricity from, draped the cable down several floors until it reached his balcony then brought it into his flat from there.

He was rather surprised when the eviction notice was served.
I would have thought that elevators use 3phase.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:51 pm
The Seventh String wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:56 pm
The most enterprising electricity thief I can recall was the council tenant who broke into the roof area of his block of flats, then into the lift motor room. He connected a cable to what looked like promising points to source electricity from, draped the cable down several floors until it reached his balcony then brought it into his flat from there.

He was rather surprised when the eviction notice was served.
I would have thought that elevators use 3phase.
Very probably but that doesn't stop you connecting to a single phase.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

grixit wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:51 pm I would have thought that elevators use 3phase.
He tapped into the unlocked 240V supply box that powered the lift room lighting, lighting in the car itself and a few other ancillary things and to be on the “safe” side replaced the fuse with a nail. The heavy duty distribution box was kept locked, which was just as well. He wasn’t any kind of electrician, if he’d got into that he’d probably have earned a well-deserved Darwin Award.
longdog

Post by longdog »

My brother, who is a sparky, loves telling the tale of a guy he worked with who tapped into a three phase supply to next door's garage while the property was empty.

This was some time ago before the standard changed and the phase colours were red, yellow and blue. So red must be live and blue must be neutral right... Errr... No.

All went well until he threw the switch on the fuseboard and put 415v across everything unfortunate enough to to be plugged in...

As Sooty would say... "Oh what a mess"
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Eh?
Sooty was mute. :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 am
Eh?
No he wasn't. He just whispered.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 am
Eh?
Aha! So Sooty was only nibbling Harry Corbett's ear? Is there any limit to Sooty's amazing acting skills?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Here's another win in the making, based apparently on "wisdom" from a five year old video How to FREEZE Debt Payments for up to 25 Years
Mark Braithwait Do you know the law/rule that alows you to suspend payment whe a debt is in dispute?

Marie Yvette Barton-Hanson
Yes you can do what this bloke says to do in this vid, to suspend it for a few months, the Banks will only give you 6 months to make a complaint to the Ombudsman who will take a few months to investigate your complaint ect, while this is still in dispute the Bank our creditor can not take you to Court, however you could DSAR them and if they do not prove their position, of which they cannot because it exposes them as Agents and as Agents they have no Legal right to make you pay them anything, in fact you can even claim back any payments you have made to them

Mark Braithwait
I got the impression from one of Si’s videos that when in dispute you chose to stop paying for example, a mortgage, the loan does not accrue interest until the dispute is resolved. Do you know if that is correct?

Marie Yvette Barton-Hanson
Mark Braithwait Probably, but the idea is to expose the fraud so you can keep your property and get you payments back rather than just save your interest payments because then you are not exposing the fraud and in the end you will have to keep paying the Agents

Mark Braithwait
Yes, i am doing the Mortgage Challenge. But as the purported lender will not give full disclosure through the DSAR i thought i might create a dispute through the FDA and suspend payment. If i get behind on the mortgage Legal Quest won't challenge the mortgage; so if i can stop paying legally i should not be behind. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 am Here's another win in the making, based apparently on "wisdom" from a five year old video How to FREEZE Debt Payments for up to 25 Years
Ah, our old friend Simon Goldberg of "You & your Cash", now relieving people of their cash with worthless shit on his website.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:42 am
Tevildo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:21 pm My favorite part is:
Deliberating for no time at all, Judge Bopa Rai found Timbrell guilty of all charges.
It's good to see that common sense is not dead in the judiciary.
That does have unfortunate shades of the Monty Python sketch - Can we just skip straight to the sentencing bit?
Timbrell is back in the news today.
A 76-year-old Drybrook pensioner who accused a Crown Court judge and magistrates of being "agents of a corrupt State" has lost his appeal against conviction for obstructing the police.

John Timbrell of The Stenders in Drybrook, who calls himself a 'Freeman of the Land', attended Gloucester Crown Court with five friends who insisted on sitting in seats reserved for solicitors - despite being asked by the judge to sit at the back of the court.

"They are not depriving solicitors of seats," Timbrell told Recorder Christopher Quinlan QC. "I have explained they are hard of hearing and are here to help me take notes."
The piece continues;
The judge then allowed them to remain where they were.

The court heard on Friday that in January last year police officers entered the property of Timbrell's friend, Colin Turley, after spending considerable time talking to Timbrell and Mr Turley through the window in order to gain entry.
There’s more;
They were executing a warrant on Mr Turley for failing to attend court for a bail application. Mr Timbrell told police officers he would not be allowing them entry because they did not have the right to enter the property. He quoted a passage of Common Law which states someone has to have lawful authority to enter a property.

Mr Timbrell claimed the officers who attended did not have lawful authority.

PS Freeman previously said Timbrell spent 20 minutes quoting legislation. The officers did not understand the point of this.
Ironic that sergeant Freeman was involved.
After a 'considerable amount of time' PS Freeman and PC Varden went round the back of the property and entered through a patio door that was unlocked.

As they entered the property, Mr Timbrell put his hands up to stop the police officers moving forward and grabbed PC Varden on his fleece. PC Varden proceeded to put Mr Timbrell in a thumb lock and arrested him for obstructing police.

Mr Timbrell's defence was that the police did not have any right to enter the property on that day.
More on that defence;
He claimed he did not obstruct the police officers who were executing a warrant on his friend because these men were not police officers but "ordinary men acting for an agent" and therefore the case against him "must fail."

He also claimed he could not comply with rules that are flawed and the magistrates who heard his case ignored his submissions that the police officers did not have a right to enter and were therefore trespassing. He stated he was not obstructing police officers because they were acting unlawfully.
He continued;
He told the court he was concerned for his safety once his appeal had been heard publicly and he had circulated the details of his case "far and wide."

"I don't want to end up like David Kelly who was eliminated," he said.

David Kelly was a Welsh scientist who was found dead in 2003 following a conversation with a BBC journalist about a dossier on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

There have been questions about whether his death was suicide or something more sinister.
Sadly the forces of darkness have yet to make their move against Mr. Timbrell.
Mr Timbrell's defence of his actions was that the police warrant "does not exist".

"I have asked to see, it but I have been given a copy that isn't signed or sealed. I have since heard the original isn't even in this court room. I don't believe it even exists" he said.

However Recorder Quinlan told Mr Timbrell: "We live in electronic times. We have seen the copy of the warrant that has the defendant's details, charge details and name of court. In our judgement this confirms a warrant had been issued."

Recorder Christopher QC told Mr Timbrell: "We are all equal in law. You cannot choose which law we follow and which we don't."
Take note Burnaby, our judiciary can also grow a spine when they want!
He told Mr Timbrell they were satisfied the police did act lawfully and therefore Mr Timbrell did obstruct them during the execution of their duty.

"They had powers to arrest Mr Turley under the Bail Act and therefore we find the offence proved and the appeal dismissed," he said.

Mr Timbrell was also ordered to pay £620 in compensation and costs but said he would not be paying because he will be appealing again and will be demanding a full independent examination of his case.

"I believe this needs to be raised in higher court," he said before leaving the court.
More to come then.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Take note Burnaby, our judiciary can also grow a spine when they want!
I'm currently writing up a British Columbia Court of Appeal hearing I attended yesterday. The court was brutally efficient in force-marching the hapless appellant through his allotted two hours. "Move on" "You've already argued that" "any other points?" "Are you finished?" He was told before he started that he only had the two hours and the court meant it. He was cut off right on the dot. Very impressive. After having endured, days, weeks, of gibberish inflicted on me by my Poriskyite defendants I found it very enjoyable.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm very pleased to see Dismal Dave has reappeared to the Lawful Rebels with another one of his incomprehensible entreaties that everybody returns to The One True Path™ from which they have strayed.

David Robinson

4 hrs

Hi folks....Its been a while sinse I've posted on the group i've been quite unwell and still am.

Having briefly looked at some of the latest posts put up I don't know where to start.....this group doesn't acknowledge legalese or operate within their treasonopus legal syatem at all. The common law constitution isn't difficult to understand it is all very simple and was/is built upon honour and decency (unlike the legal system we face today).

The 'legal' system is infact totally illegal/unlawful as it has been built upon treasonous EU directives rubber stamped by our so called representatives in parliament, also by the quislings (traitors) in parliament since before we even enterd into the European Economic Community in 1973.

Admiralty RULES are not laws...laws are subject to the agreement and will of the people in our land. We are a sovereign nation under a common law jurisdiction or High Treason MUST have been committed (which evidently it has).

We can defend our right not to aid and abet treason but at the end f the day nothing is going to vchange unitl we the people unite and demand that the police observe the truth in law and enforce the rule of law within the courts....ALL courts (even queens bench) are corrupt, treasonous places of business.....since the crown was deposed of all authority by the invocation of Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 it is all of our duty to distress and distrain the crown and its institutions. That is the law.

The regime is so corrupt however the truth is routinely ignored as is the law. Using the evidenced facts of the treason being committed against councils, police and other government institutions is fine but it is no remedy to the institutionalised treason and will never remedy the situation since the police don't care and all of them are acting in outlawry compounding high treason ...and they know!!

The only thing left for us is to unite and police the police before the 5G kill grid does what it was intended to do....we are seriously running out of time now.

I have tried to support Mark Steele but whilst he operates within their fake court system my hands are tied.....I cannot dishonour my Oath of allegiance to the common law constitution and grant their fake corporate courts the right to arbitrate. The sad fact is that very few people see the constitution as the remedy and continue to operate within their fake system which will never change a thing ultimately.

The files hold a lot of info (possibly too much) and I wrote the laymans guide to lawful rebellion which can be either downloaded from the files. Alternatively join Denounce the Deception website for the same.

I had to edit the laymans guide because of course as I learn new information things change.....We are not classed as rebels for example (a rebel acts against the authority of a nation or organisation whereas we are acting against the lack of authority). Also the Grand juries were never lawful courts since the ONLY lawful courts are those with a jury of Twelve peers who have all of their duties intact.....the jurors are in fact the judges in all trials and the so called judge is there to make sure that the common law is observed nand that justice is served after the jurors have come to a unanimous decision after hearing all of the facts. The judge is there to execute the sentence in representation of a constitutional monarch (which we haven't had since at least 1911 in our land.

Enough said my brain hurts I hope this was a benefit to some. Peace.
I'm wondering if his continued ill-health is related to the '5g kill switch' or just a continuation of the previous illness for which he gets NHS treatment and sickness benefits from the treasonously treasonous traitor state.... Through duress of circumstances of course.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Does this moron NOT realize that the term "common law constitution" is oxymoronic? At least as opposed to the simply or common moronic that the rest of his assertions qualify as and are? That was of course rhetorical in the extreme.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given the fact he's invented a version of common law previously unknown to medical science why shouldn't he also invent a constitution?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

A quick google indicates that the 5G kill grid will lead to forced vaccinations, so its not all bad news... :wink:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The 5G 'kill grid' is specially designed only to kill people who believe it will do so. This is part of the protocol for 'meeting customer expectations'.
The nett effect should therefore be positive, some paranoids will be put out of their misery in an unusual and exotic manner and everyone else can get faster internet access.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 pm The 5G 'kill grid' is specially designed only to kill people who believe it will do so. This is part of the protocol for 'meeting customer expectations'.
Poor Neelu, she's doomed. On the plus side, TPTB can stop spraying chemtrails in Ilford skies, so Easyjet flights will be a little cheaper.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 4:22 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 pm The 5G 'kill grid' is specially designed only to kill people who believe it will do so. This is part of the protocol for 'meeting customer expectations'.
Poor Neelu, she's doomed. On the plus side, TPTB can stop spraying chemtrails in Ilford skies, so Easyjet flights will be a little cheaper.
Oh no they won't! Few know that Easyjet is just a front for the Imperial Illuminati Air Force and we use them as the delivery matrix for chemtrail spraying. The reason they're so cheap is we're actually paying the bills and the fares charged are just money for our employee "Hookers and Blow" fund. So, even if the operational costs are fixing to go down, I promise you the need for revenue ain't going anywhere.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I had an argument with a chemtrail believer the other day.

"So what's in this 'chem' then?"

"We don't know"

"So it could be garlic to prevent daywalking vampires taking over?"

"No... It's a chemical"

"But you don't know what it is so it could be garlic to prevent..."

...and round and round in circles...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fail

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????