Brown correspondence (continued)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Brown correspondence (continued)

Post by Demosthenes »

12-12-07

dear lyndse rae:

you are an absolute wonder with absolute resolve. my god! and thank god you are right on track with me and found me.

please let everyone know that they are still preventing me from getting counsel. every time i am about to acquire some form of help the B.O.P. makes an adjustment with me and i am prevented.

i now know that the orders for what happend to me comes from the judge and the U.S. attorneys office.

it seems they fear the facts and the Truth.

this puts me and elaine in a bind because the facts and truth is all we speak.

i am still not allowed to use the telephone except for a $8, 15 minute collect call and i hesitate to do that, as badly as i need to.

i am going to try the attorney in the next couple of days with some help.

thank you and please tell elaine that i am alright and i'm not; you know.

please stay with me.

god bless,
edward lewis: brown

the reason you can't get the bible to me it seems, is because it must come from the publisher.

what a racket

tell everyone that i am being sent to fairton F.C.I. in fairton NJ
po box 420
fairton nj 08320
#03923-049

i htink soon, but it could be a while.

they may however send me through atlant first, we'll see.

ps
i believe we will be there through the holidays.

they mean to keep me isolated.

every dog has its day.

they are trying to run out the clock on the time i can file. let's see if attorney dennehey counts.

thanks, lyndse.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Fairton is a medium security facility for male offenders. It also has an adjacent satellite prison camp housing minimum security male offenders.

FCI Fairton is located in rural south central New Jersey, 50 miles southeast of Philadelphia and 40 miles west of Atlantic City.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Brown correspondence (continued)

Post by The Observer »

please let everyone know that they are still preventing me from getting counsel. every time i am about to acquire some form of help the B.O.P. makes an adjustment with me and i am prevented.
And this from a man who shunned any counsel in that trial that he labeled as a fraud.
i am still not allowed to use the telephone except for a $8, 15 minute collect call and i hesitate to do that, as badly as i need to.
This does not bode well for Ed - it looks like he realizes with every collect phone call to his cheapskate allies he ends up losing another friend.
i am going to try the attorney in the next couple of days with some help.
Is he talking about putting the US Attorney on trial? If so, he needs to get moving on this if he wants to do it in two days.
thank you and please tell elaine that i am alright and i'm not; you know.
Yes, we all know - thanks to the 43 letters you sent to Elaine detailing your problems. You think the above little missive is going to make her believe different?
the reason you can't get the bible to me it seems, is because it must come from the publisher.
Hmmmmm, the Man Upstairs is boycotting you? What a bummer in the summer.
they mean to keep me isolated.
Yes, this concept is called "prison."
every dog has its day.
Except for you - you have years.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I justed checked the BOP website. Nothing in Alaska or North Dakota. Dang.

A trip to Atlanta might do Ed some good. The weather is much nicer there than in New Hampshire. However, the facilities are somewhat . . . secure.
The United States Penitentiary (USP) in Atlanta, Georgia, houses high security male inmates and has a detention center for pre-trial and holdover inmates and a satellite camp for minimum security male inmates.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Just gleaned this little nugget off the makethestand site. This is the donation goal:

December´s Goal: $10000.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $19.12
Left to go: $9980.88

Ok....I'm going to assume that .88 cents was some kind of fee (otherwise, someone actually stole some donation money, which is a new level of classy). But twenty bucks???? I almost want to send some in just so it doesn't look so pathetic.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

I almost want to send some in just so it doesn't look so pathetic.
If you watch it from month to month, you'll see that the dollar amount resets to zero each month. I believe the first month showed several hundred dollars (possibly more). Now, if you put two and two together and note that Ed is complaining about being unable to make $8 phone calls, I'd say it's a pretty clear indication that money is going straight into Shaun's pockets. Maybe he's hosting a big, monthly "Free Ed" party at his house or something.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Agent Observer wrote:Now, if you put two and two together and note that Ed is complaining about being unable to make $8 phone calls, I'd say it's a pretty clear indication that money is going straight into Shaun's pockets. Maybe he's hosting a big, monthly "Free Ed" party at his house or something.
I bet Shaun's explanation is that "in order to make money, you gotta spend money."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Maybe now that Ed and Elaine are beginning to recognize the non-fiction status of the judiciary, they can sue Shaun for the unjust enrichment :wink:
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Disilloosianed wrote:Just gleaned this little nugget off the makethestand site. This is the donation goal:

December´s Goal: $10000.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $19.12
Left to go: $9980.88

Ok....I'm going to assume that .88 cents was some kind of fee (otherwise, someone actually stole some donation money, which is a new level of classy). But twenty bucks???? I almost want to send some in just so it doesn't look so pathetic.
That doesn't include the $61 dollars that the site collected from the Dec 17 eBay Item #250195954744 Liberty Dollar and Ed & Elaine Memorabilia Auction, results here.

Keep in mind that the $61 goes for:
This collection has been created to raise money for three parties: Mr. and Mrs. Kranish, Mr. and Mrs. Brown, and Mr. von NotHaus. A portion of the proceeds from this auction will go to each party for their respective legal defense against the bankers/government.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Dezcad wrote: This collection has been created to raise money for three parties: Mr. and Mrs. Kranish, Mr. and Mrs. Brown, and Mr. von NotHaus. A portion of the proceeds from this auction will go to each party for their respective legal defense against the bankers/government.
That's what? 20 bucks a piece?

Good luck taking down the conspiracy that runs the universe with $20...
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

silversopp wrote:
Dezcad wrote: This collection has been created to raise money for three parties: Mr. and Mrs. Kranish, Mr. and Mrs. Brown, and Mr. von NotHaus. A portion of the proceeds from this auction will go to each party for their respective legal defense against the bankers/government.
That's what? 20 bucks a piece?

Good luck taking down the conspiracy that runs the universe with $20...
Especially since it is $20.00 in Federal Reserve Notes. :twisted:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

What does Mrs. Kranish need money for? She already cut her deal with the state of Wisconsin and pled "no contest" several weeks ago.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:What does Mrs. Kranish need money for? She already cut her deal with the state of Wisconsin and pled "no contest" several weeks ago.
Any news on Shaun's pending criminal case in Wisconsin?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Shaun is trying to suppress the evidence (a gun) that was found when his car was searched.
23 11-13-2007 Motion hearing Gibbs, Michael Joaquin, Diana
Additional Text:
Minutes filed. Motion to suppress fruits of vehicle search. Briefs to be submitted.
**Transcript filed on 12-03-07**

24 11-13-2007 Status conference Gibbs, Michael Joaquin, Diana
Additional Text:
Minutes filed.

25 12-03-2007 Transcript
Additional Text:
Motion Hearing on 11-13-07 before Hon. Michael S. Gibbs.
Court reporter: Diana Joaquin

26 12-13-2007 Brief
Additional Text:
Defendant's Brief in Support of Motion to Dismiss
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:
The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Fairton is a medium security facility for male offenders. It also has an adjacent satellite prison camp housing minimum security male offenders.

FCI Fairton is located in rural south central New Jersey, 50 miles southeast of Philadelphia and 40 miles west of Atlantic City.
Sounds like a very pleasant area-- in about 4 months.

Perhaps Ed can get some time on the honor farm.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4