Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Gregg »

Homeless and making his wage re purposing garbage. I'm sure this is the retirement plan he worked his whole life on. Too bad I'm just an ignorant slave and I'll have to choose which of my 2 houses I want to spend the holidays at, or wonder how I'm gonna manage to feed myself on the meager pension I've worked out/saved for. FFS, I don't even have £3 million, how will I survive?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 pm Clicked on his profile, he's there still. Currently making shit garden furniture out of odds and sods he's picked up.
I'll have to make another fake account. I never mocked him on either of my FB faccounts, but he's now invisible on both & the group is visible on only one, but I am a member.

Nothing wrong with upcycling if he's using decent stuff. The EPAL Euro pallet is excellent for garden projects. Just helped the missus make a keyhole garden (no, me neither until I saw the youtube videos) out of them.

No nasty chemicals in the wood, all heat treated timber. Lots of enterprising folks screw 4 castors to them & flog them for over £100 as a coffee table.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 pmClicked on his profile, he's there still. Currently making shit garden furniture out of odds and sods he's picked up.
That table top looks familiar ... https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/post ... 4482485664
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 am
SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 pmClicked on his profile, he's there still. Currently making shit garden furniture out of odds and sods he's picked up.
That table top looks familiar ... https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/post ... 4482485664
Aha ha, got it. He's still got his sense of humour, if not his houses and bank accounts.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:31 am
aesmith wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 am That table top looks familiar ... https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/post ... 4482485664
Aha ha, got it. He's still got his sense of humour, if not his houses and bank accounts.
Can someone host somewhere other than FB for the crabless ones like me.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That page can be accessed without logging into Facebook, or alternatively can you access this http://prntscr.com/npccxa ?
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Robert White
Admin · 6 hrs

Eviction update. After my attendance at Maidstone clown court on 26th April they set some dates for certain things to happen. The 1st date was 17th May to give me (the defendant) all the evidence they have to prosecute me, I agreed to them sending it all to me by email and gave the cps rep my email address. To date I’ve had nothing by email, but on Friday 17th May I had a hand delivered package posted through my letter box. It was a dvd showing their body worn video footage (some of it) of the alleged crime. I’ve now had a look at the video and realise why they took so long to deliver. They have cut the video to show what they want the jury to see (which is nothing to persuade a common sense jury), which I think the jury will laugh at when they see and hear the truth. Anyway I will be letting the cps know I need full disclosure if they intend locking me up. I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop the case before the 8th July, I hope not because I’m looking forward to taking the scum down. I would love to post the video with this post, but I don’t want to help them load their gun, you know what I mean.
Not to suggest he would give them a 'fake email' address (oy, you up the back, stop laughing!), but that they turned up with it in person tends to suggest they don't exactly trust him not to try on the 'I didn't get it' gambit to try and delay things- by hand delivering it I suspect they know exactly what he was up to... and nipped it in the bud...
or he was dumb enough to give them an email address that doesn't actually exist and it bounced, alerting them to the problem....
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

actually the question is where exactly did they deliver it? he's officially been evicted.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chaos wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:38 am actually the question is where exactly did they deliver it? he's officially been evicted.
Does it really matter where they delivered it, since he explicitly acknowledged receiving it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think he's trying to imply that he's not had the part of the video which would prove him innocent. Given the fact he admitted on Facebook that he'd assaulted a cop with his 'home-made baseball bat' it's hard to see what the content of that part of the video would be.

"Hello Mr White... That's a nice, harmless foam-rubber home-made baseball bat you have there"?

If the cops have video of the event and it agrees with what he himself claimed to have done he's screwed. I'm hoping that he will do the 'fool for a client' routine to its fullest and start spouting irrelevant FMOTL shit about fake warrants, Magna Carta, The Common Law Play Court, cops not being able to enforce 'civil matters' and all that crap. The sort of thing that makes the judge think he's an arrogant, ignorant and unrepentant oaf with a propensity to violence well worthy of a book-throwing sentence.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:27 pm
Chaos wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:38 am actually the question is where exactly did they deliver it? he's officially been evicted.
Does it really matter where they delivered it, since he explicitly acknowledged receiving it?
just curious where they found him since last we knew, he still allegedly recaptured the crab sand castle.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:00 pm I think he's trying to imply that he's not had the part of the video which would prove him innocent. Given the fact he admitted on Facebook that he'd assaulted a cop with his 'home-made baseball bat' it's hard to see what the content of that part of the video would be.

"Hello Mr White... That's a nice, harmless foam-rubber home-made baseball bat you have there"?

If the cops have video of the event and it agrees with what he himself claimed to have done he's screwed. I'm hoping that he will do the 'fool for a client' routine to its fullest and start spouting irrelevant FMOTL shit about fake warrants, Magna Carta, The Common Law Play Court, cops not being able to enforce 'civil matters' and all that crap. The sort of thing that makes the judge think he's an arrogant, ignorant and unrepentant oaf with a propensity to violence well worthy of a book-throwing sentence.
his problem is, he specifically asked for the video that proved his crime. he got exactly what he asked for.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Chaos wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:09 pm just curious where they found him since last we knew, he still allegedly recaptured the crab sand castle.
After his first Kent eviction he posted letters sent to his Southampton address. I suspect that's where they are being served.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:00 pm I think he's trying to imply that he's not had the part of the video which would prove him innocent. Given the fact he admitted on Facebook that he'd assaulted a cop with his 'home-made baseball bat' it's hard to see what the content of that part of the video would be.

Time for this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOy_oP3ESQY
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

:mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:15 pm Time for this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOy_oP3ESQY
Love that clip & a big fan of (The late) Smith & Jones & NTNON before.
I noticed in the comments that this sketch was done in The Simpsons, anybody know the season/episode it was?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveD wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:29 am Not to suggest he would give them a 'fake email' address (oy, you up the back, stop laughing!), but that they turned up with it in person tends to suggest they don't exactly trust him not to try on the 'I didn't get it' gambit to try and delay things- by hand delivering it I suspect they know exactly what he was up to... and nipped it in the bud...
or he was dumb enough to give them an email address that doesn't actually exist and it bounced, alerting them to the problem....
Video footage is far too large to send by email. But I wouldn't be surprised if CPS screw up the prosecution anyway.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone intending to try and attend his trial? Sounds like it might be interesting, especially if the judge gets out of line ..
Robert White I'll find out soon but that is why I demanded a trial by jury. If the judge tries to control the jury I'll remind him he's only there to witness the proceedings and not to direct the jury. I'm not happy stepping on to their ship, but if I don't they'll just lock me up regardless.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Your periodic reminder that the most likely outcome is CPS can't be arsed to go through with a trial, acquittal but he has still lost his house! :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:54 pm Anyone intending to try and attend his trial? Sounds like it might be interesting, especially if the judge gets out of line ..
Robert White I'll find out soon but that is why I demanded a trial by jury. If the judge tries to control the jury I'll remind him he's only there to witness the proceedings and not to direct the jury. I'm not happy stepping on to their ship, but if I don't they'll just lock me up regardless.
He really needs to look up the words 'judge' and 'witness' in a dictionary. In both their noun and verb sense.