First Mate

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by ScottComstock »

On tap this week (links to my server):
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I wish that the judge would appoint a typist for Williams because reading his handwritten pleadings is almost painful.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Either that, or give him an old portable manual typewriter.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 pm Either that, or give him an old portable manual typewriter.
Swintec makes a typewriter with a clear plastic case, specifically for convicts. The clear case makes it difficult to hide contraband inside the mechanism.

They're not cheap, though. They cost about $275.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I suspect that Williams would be such a bad typist that whatever he personally types up would look like it was redacted by William Barr, so much x'ing out of errors. Better he should be assigned a skilled typist - who doesn't even have to meet him.
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

fortinbras wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:04 pm I suspect that Williams would be such a bad typist that whatever he personally types up would look like it was redacted by William Barr, so much x'ing out of errors. Better he should be assigned a skilled typist - who doesn't even have to meet him.
Oh I feel sorry for the poor legal assistant that has to make heads or tails of his legal brilliance and try to type it up in a coherent way.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

New this week (links to my server, as always):

COURT ACTION: EP: Defendant’s (441) MOTION for Evidentiary Hearing re (437) MOTION to Suppress Evidence; Defendants’ MOTION (437) to Suppress Evidence:
Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.
Defendant’s [441] MOTION for Evidentiary Hearing re [437] MOTION to Suppress Evidence. Court finds that there is no basis for the evidentiary hearing. Motion [441] is Denied and terminated.

Defendants’ MOTION [437] to Suppress Evidence;

Court will receive Defendant’s Exhibits after conclusion of the hearing. USA mayrespond to the Exhibits if they want to by 5/17/2019.
Arguments heard. Motion [437] taken under submission. Court to issue Order.

Defendant’s Oral Request regarding access to the law library, Defendant to file something in writing.

USA’s Oral Request for an extension of time to respond to outstanding discoverymotions is Granted, responses are due 5/17/2019.

Defendant’s Exhibits A, B, C, E, F, H, J, O and R received.

Defendant (01) Anthony Williams remanded to the custody of the US Marshal.
COURT ACTION: EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING BRIEFING DEADLINES FOR DEFENDANT’S SECOND MOTION TO COMPEL AND NINTH MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
(T)his Court granted the Government’s oral request for an extension of its deadline to respond to the Motion to Compel and the Ninth OSC Motion. The Government’s memoranda inopposition are now due by May 17, 2019. [Minutes (dkt. no. 477).] In light of the Government’s extension and the representations that Defendant made during the May 10, 2019 hearing, Defendant’s optional reply memorandum in support of the Motion to Compel and his optional reply memorandum in support of the Ninth OSC Motion are now due by June 7, 2019.
Motion for Injunction against the FDC for Retaliation -- this includes a number of attachments:
  • Declaration of Anthony Williams
  • Letter from inmate John F. Frietas that appears to have been written by ATW
  • Incident report charging threatening another with bodily harm or any other offense
    On April 10, 2019 at 1:30pm I reviewed an email by inmate Williams, Anthony Reg No. 05963-122 to Unit Manager Liaison, with the subject "Request to Staff", time marked at 5:30pm. The email was written to Unit Manager Robl, in the email Inmate Williams states he will destroy the careers of everyone here who violated his rights and will make them infamous in the news and social media. Inmate Williams also writes another email in the same day to Rosey Thomas (...) stating he has a PI (Private Investigator) who (h)as gotten him their (staff) financial information, mortgage information etc. and will be using it to put them (Staff) in the poor house, without a penny and homeless for fucking with him. Inmate Williams references an attorney name Lenore Albert that he has used as an example to some that loss there job for provoking him.
  • Letter to Judge Kobayashi asking for relief
  • Mailing envelope
United States' Supplemental Brief in Opposition to the Defendant's Motion for Suppression of Evidence, with exhibits
United States' Response to the Defendant's Ninth Motion for Order to Show Cause, with letter to counsel

I find interesting ATW's letter to the judge in light of ATW's personal attacks against prosecutors and that same judge ("Lucifer's Enemy Kingdom" et al.)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ATW has one thing in abundance, gall.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:22 pm ATW has one thing in abundance, gall.
Yup, he's got him some balls. Stupid balls, but balls nonetheless.
notorial dissent

alexhammer wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:29 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:22 pm ATW has one thing in abundance, gall.
Yup, he's got him some balls. Stupid balls, but balls nonetheless.
Ya goes wit wats ya gots…...
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I'm still kinda new to the fascinating world of TPs and Sovcits and just finished reading some of this loons "motions" that amount to not at all veiled threats to what I'm guessing are accomplices turned states evidence. So could someone enlighten me to if that kinda thing is par for the course for this type? By which I mean the ones that make up impressive sounding titles like "officers of the common law Court" and "private attorney general" based on a willful misunderstanding of terms. You'd think of your trying to present yourselves as legitimate, in most cases even MORE legitimate than actual court officers, you wouldn't want to have motions and letters that essentially say "if you don't give me my way I will F****** bury you!!!!!"
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Welcome to Quatloos!

There's only one Private Attorney General, but there is a full spectrum of grandiose self granted titles, Fogbow has an impressive collection. Some are lone nuts like ATW but there are any number of semi organized cargo-cult governments,
Postmaster Advocate General Judges and Incontinent Sheriffs out there. Pack a lunch and check out Judge Anna Von Pop Tart for a good start. She's been aligned with, split from, declared war on and excommunicated at least a dozen LARPer groups and if you've got some good dope it makes enough sense to make a bad soap opera.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Baidn wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:26 am I'm still kinda new to the fascinating world of TPs and Sovcits and just finished reading some of this loons "motions" that amount to not at all veiled threats to what I'm guessing are accomplices turned states evidence. So could someone enlighten me to if that kinda thing is par for the course for this type? By which I mean the ones that make up impressive sounding titles like "officers of the common law Court" and "private attorney general" based on a willful misunderstanding of terms. You'd think of your trying to present yourselves as legitimate, in most cases even MORE legitimate than actual court officers, you wouldn't want to have motions and letters that essentially say "if you don't give me my way I will F****** bury you!!!!!"
Welcome to Quatloos!

Yes, it's par for the course. Consider though, that they're playing to an audience which is mostly well outside the societal mainstream train of thought. They're also legally ignorant and susceptible to rumors and conspiracy theories. By-and-large people like Williams and Shrout play out their fantasy for tiny numbers of on-line sycophants who are disaffected, desperate and hoping and praying the whole justice (and banking) system withers away and dies under the weight of the mighty sword wielded by [ insert guru here ]. Just send in some cash for all the answers and voila - all problems whisked away!
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

The latest from the Pretend Attorney General on PACER (I haven't downloaded documents yet, will do so after work):

492 - MOTION for Bond by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
493 - MOTION "TO SHOW ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDY PROCEDURES AT FDC HONOLULU ARE A SHAM, FARCE AND NO AVAILABLE MEANS FOR A REMEDY by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
494 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 437 MOTION to Suppress Evidence (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
495 - MOTION "TO SHOW PROSECUTORS RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES ENGAGED IN UNLAWFUL SELECTIVE PROSECUTION AGAINST PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
496 - MOTION For Miscellaneous Relief by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
497 - MOTION "FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHAT SPECIFIC ACT COMMITTED BY PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS WHICH GAVE THEM SUSPICION THAT A FEDERAL CRIME MAY HAVE BEEN COMMITTED" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
498 - MOTION "FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE OF LAW CERTIFICATION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
499 - MOTION "TO IMPEACH HENRY MALINAY FOR PERJURY IN A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
500 - MOTION "FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP VIOLATING PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREE EXERCISE OF RELIGION" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A")(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
501 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 437 MOTION to Suppress Evidence (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/02/2019)
502 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 479 MOTION (Attachments: # 1 Declaration, # 2 Exhibit A, # 3 Exhibit B, # 4 Exhibit C, # 5 Exhibit D)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/03/2019)
503 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 492 MOTION for Bond , 498 MOTION "FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE OF LAW CERTIFICATION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" , 496 MOTION For Miscellaneous Relief , 499 MOTION "TO IMPEACH HENRY MALINAY FOR PERJURY IN A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING" , 497 MOTION "FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHAT SPECIFIC ACT COMMITTED BY PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS WHICH GAVE THEM SUSPICION THAT A FEDERAL CRIME MAY HAVE BEEN COMMITTED" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/03/2019)

Response memoranda on these motions are due 6/18/19, replies due 7/2/19
notorial dissent

What a mountain of wasted paper.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Newest prison call to our favorite gullible idiot https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtiuMzSNFVM if anyone has time to track down the complaints of fraud made against the dumbass general it would be a bit of fun to post them to the comments section; after all he challenged anyone to find a case where he lost! :haha:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

At some point there will be an entry like:

533 - MOTION "FOR MY CELL MATE THAT STUPID JERK FRED SMITH TO STOP USING THE TOILET WHEN I'M TRYING TO EAT OREOS AND NOT FART LOUDLY SO I CAN WORK ON MY LEGAL MOTIONS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/25/2019)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I thought he was banned from using that bogus title in his filings.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:56 am I thought he was banned from using that bogus title in his filings.
I think he is banned from using it on the public (and in Florida only?). You can write what you like in a court filing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:54 am
grixit wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:56 am I thought he was banned from using that bogus title in his filings.
I think he is banned from using it on the public (and in Florida only?). You can write what you like in a court filing.
I think your mostly correct though I don't think he can use the title anywhere without it being a parole violation. Regardless this displays a habitual overestimation of his abilities since he seems to think that his fake title will impress the judge. The truth of the matter I think is that it will at best be ignored like Nonbassador Parsons constant demands for recognition or at worst cause serious damage to his case like if one of the RUSA coocs had decided to insist they were the real president etc the whole trial.