Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 pm I work in several buildings that are more than a mile long, I believe it. We measure everything with laser scanners now.
I would imagine lasers have the potential to make things worse rather than better if misapplied. The further you are tempted to measure perfectly 'level' lines the more the earth curves away beneath you. Laser witchcraft was after my time really. Perhaps they have a built in facility that prevents such fuck ups :-)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:31 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 pm I work in several buildings that are more than a mile long, I believe it. We measure everything with laser scanners now.
I would imagine lasers have the potential to make things worse rather than better if misapplied. The further you are tempted to measure perfectly 'level' lines the more the earth curves away beneath you. Laser witchcraft was after my time really. Perhaps they have a built in facility that prevents such fuck ups :-)
We use it in placing equipment and such, and the ''drop'' is figured in somehow, although when I did ask that specific question the guy told me, "Trust me, we know about it" and I left it at that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Out and out racism is never far from the surface with our FOTLers. A response on the Council Tax group in reponse to a non-payer getting a notice of pending bankruptcy for not paying his council tax.
Adrian Thurston Yes. Councils have started doing this with single white English males living in council flats. Its a ploy to force you to accept debt which you can't pay so that they can evict you. Their aim is to move in a new arrival migrant in place of you. They refuse to explain how you owe the thousands and refuse to communicate with you to make you feel isolated and alone. Its a psychological attack which you need to be aware of. Just make sure that the eviction notice comes from a legitimate court and not from a council tribunal masquerading as a legitimate court. Councils are desperate to exterminate white people as soon as they can. The stupid British police have been ordered to fine homeless single white males £100 if they are caught being homeless! :O Obviously its a hope that single white (English) males will leave the country so that they will have stolen white women and murdered their males. The next step is to herd white Englishmen into prisons where they will be given the lethal injection. If you think I'm inventing this stuff, well I'm not. This is the course being set by current British political policy and copied from 1930's/40's Germany.
:roll:

Bur speaking of Nazis, they are turning into grammar Nazis in order to avoid paying their dues:
Mark Savai it says Dudley Magistrates' court not Dudley Magistrates Court
the apostrophe is the deception....
:shrug:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Yet more success!!! 1!!! reported on the Council Tax Is Unlawful group. It doesn't appear to deter them! :snicker:
Samantha Biston I’m so afraid not to pay mine (even tho it grieves me every month) due to my sister in law not paying hers and ignoring bailiffs and then she ended up in prison for 45days and had to spend Xmas in there leaving her son at home (he is in his 20’s) but nevertheless he didn’t have no Xmas with her not being there. So i worry that this will happen to me so pay it
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:30 am Out and out racism is never far from the surface with our FOTLers. A response on the Council Tax group in reponse to a non-payer getting a notice of pending bankruptcy for not paying his council tax.
Adrian Thurston Yes. Councils have started doing this with single white English males living in council flats. Its a ploy to force you to accept debt which you can't pay so that they can evict you. Their aim is to move in a new arrival migrant in place of you. They refuse to explain how you owe the thousands and refuse to communicate with you to make you feel isolated and alone. Its a psychological attack which you need to be aware of. Just make sure that the eviction notice comes from a legitimate court and not from a council tribunal masquerading as a legitimate court. Councils are desperate to exterminate white people as soon as they can. The stupid British police have been ordered to fine homeless single white males £100 if they are caught being homeless! :O Obviously its a hope that single white (English) males will leave the country so that they will have stolen white women and murdered their males. The next step is to herd white Englishmen into prisons where they will be given the lethal injection. If you think I'm inventing this stuff, well I'm not. This is the course being set by current British political policy and copied from 1930's/40's Germany.
:roll:

Bur speaking of Nazis, they are turning into grammar Nazis in order to avoid paying their dues:
Mark Savai it says Dudley Magistrates' court not Dudley Magistrates Court
the apostrophe is the deception....
:shrug:
Problem is Dudley Magistrates’ court is correct, as Magistrates possess the court and they only way to show a purely possessive noun is with an ‘s.
Plus if you go to the government website it is clearly called Dudley Magistrates’ court

https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov ... ates-court
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Councils are desperate to exterminate white people as soon as they can.
That has to be a parody account, doesn't it?

Although, if true, no doubt we'll see Chrisy Morris blowing the whistle on Maldon District (97.6% white British) Council's death camps real soon now...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

... had to spend Xmas in there leaving her son at home (he is in his 20’s) but nevertheless he didn’t have no Xmas with her not being there.....
When I read that I just had to stop and collect my thoughts a moment. That's one of the most pathetic things I've read in a long time. Oh the HUMANITY! What are we doing to THE CHILDREN!!?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:23 am
Councils are desperate to exterminate white people as soon as they can.
That has to be a parody account, doesn't it?

Although, if true, no doubt we'll see Chrisy Morris blowing the whistle on Maldon District (97.6% white British) Council's death camps real soon now...
Well, obviously that District was falling behind on the Illuminati Resettlement Plan, but the election of Cwissy has made them the nail in need of a hammer and we'll be fixing that demographic real fast.
AnOwlCalledSage

In a response to Andrew Tandy Richardson, the section 151 officer in Calderdale warrants a mention in dispatches! :haha:
I have checked the accounts , there has been no disputes with regards to your occupation of the property. In some cases has been confirmed by claiming benefit/reduction from the authority’s Benefits Assessment Unit.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:04 pm In a response to Andrew Tandy Richardson, the section 151 officer in Calderdale warrants a mention in dispatches! :haha:
I have checked the accounts , there has been no disputes with regards to your occupation of the property. In some cases has been confirmed by claiming benefit/reduction from the authority’s Benefits Assessment Unit.
Ah... The old...

"I wasn't liable for the council tax at the address at time because I wasn't even living there"

"So what are these council tax benefit and single person occupancy forms you signed then?"

...Scenario.

Not the first time I've seen that and it does make me wonder if the council could make an attempted fraud charge stick. I very much doubt they could be bothered as there's probably hundreds of these clowns trying it on every year.

Perhaps their signatures were in biro not the legally mandated quill pen and oak gall ink over a penny black and therefore invalid :-D
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Don't think this is going to end well for Nikki Brown (who's up to her eyes balls in woo) didn't turn up at Court for speeding fine, turned a £100 fine into £800 with threats of arrest.

https://scontent.fman2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5D61BC51

Taken from Crab Baits Council Tax is unlawful blah, blah, blah page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... oup_dialog
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm Don't think this is going to end well for Nikki Brown (who's up to her eyes balls in woo) didn't turn up at Court for speeding fine, turned a £100 fine into £800 with threats of arrest.

https://scontent.fman2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5D61BC51

Taken from Crab Baits Council Tax is unlawful blah, blah, blah page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... oup_dialog
that's turned a speed awarness course (about £100, no points on licence) into 3 points and just shy of a grand. Utter stupidity ...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I can't see it stated but I would expect that she's actually been convicted for failing to name the driver, which is six points. That seems to be the standard outcome from the sort of nonsense she's spouting.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Agreed.

Fixed penalty = £100 + 3 points or a £100 + speeding awareness course (not free).

Go to court = Fine (almost always more than £100) + costs + 3 points.

Refuse to name driver = Up to (and usually close to) £100 + 6 points.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The comments are an absolute hoot. What must it be like to see the world as these idiots see it?
I read on facebook a person sent back the document without signature and he won the court case.
They changed the laws on parking and driving to make it easier to convict, fine and revenue raise to help support the millions of migrants they intended bringing here.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:23 pm The comments are an absolute hoot. What must it be like to see the world as these idiots see it?

They changed the laws on parking and driving to make it easier to convict, fine and revenue raise to help support the millions of migrants they intended bringing here.
Lets see.... My total contributions to this fund for migrants stands at £30 + £60 + £60 which adds up to <concentrates and sticks tongue out side of mouth>... £150 0s 0d.

Divide by the number of years I've had a drivers licence... £150 / 35 years <gets calculator out>... £4 5s 3½d per year.

I can happily live with that.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm tellin' ya, the whole island went to shit when those frat boys from Denmark showed up!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

longdog wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:43 pmLets see.... My total contributions to this fund for migrants stands at £30 + £60 + £60 which adds up to <concentrates and sticks tongue out side of mouth>... £150 0s 0d.

Divide by the number of years I've had a drivers licence... £150 / 35 years <gets calculator out>... £4 5s 3½d per year.

I can happily live with that.
Not ready for decimalisation, longdog? (And how do you get a calculator to produce 4/5/3½?)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:19 pm Not ready for decimalisation, longdog? (And how do you get a calculator to produce 4/5/3½?)
With a calculator, it's easy - s = (l - int(l)) * 20, d = (s - int(s)) * 12. Doing it on paper, you convert the whole sum to pence, divide by 12 to get shillings, divide by 20 to get pounds.

Longdog is 6d off, by the way. Did he embezzle it? There's no place for sentiment in big business, after all. :)
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I get 4/5/4¼, if I entered the Wolfram Alpha code correctly.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95