Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

That’s a pretty clear pattern. With the wolf trial he got his wife to lie about being shot at then gets her to hide his guns, gun trial he tried to blame the guns on his wife, then takes their cash savings to buy a plane to run off to Canada, gets caught and asks his wife to retrieve the plane and gun, in Nebraska he gets Wverka entangled in the kidnap plot.

Mike is a sociopath with no regard for how his actions affect other people.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:20 pm The Crazy Cat Lady says the Pop-A-Squat nation is legit, because they wrote documents that say they're legit, and her trillion dollar lawsuit [yes trillion with a T], will have a hearing on the 30th, but the court docket shows that the special seating she's asking for will not happen.
I went to the Federal Court web site to find out what actually happened and it's like amateur hour:
1. Sue all and sundry for a lot of money:
1 2019-03-04 Vancouver Statement of Claim filed on 04-MAR-2019
2. Federal Court refuses to even consider the suit because Fanny Stump (Queen Mother and Justice Minister) is not a solicitor:
The Honourable Mr. Justice Lafrenière dated 05-MAR-2019 directing that "Pursuant to Rule 74 of the Federal Courts Rules, the Plaintiffs are directed to submit written representations, no later than March 18, 2019 and not exceeding 10 pages in length, to show cause why the Statement of Claim filed on March 4, 2019 should not be removed from the Court file on the grounds that the document was not filed in accordance with the Rules. In particular, Rule 121 provides that, unless the Court in special circumstances orders otherwise, a party who acts or seeks to act in a representative capacity, including in a representative proceeding, shall be represented by a solicitor. Ms. Fanny Stump, who signed the Statement of Claim purportedly on behalf of the Plaintiffs, acknowledged upon inquiry on behalf of the Court that she was not a solicitor within the meaning of subsection 11(3) of the Federal Courts Act. No further steps shall be taken in this proceeding pending determination of the validity of the originatin pleading."
3. Fanny wants to appeal that decision and requests a special seating in Vancouver on the 30th, not to discuss the merits of the suit, but just to get people to listen to her. One problem, all affected parties have to be properly served:
Oral directions received from the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Boswell dated 24-APR-2019 directing that "the motion, despite the apparent deficiencies, is not to be accepted for filing without the evidence of service upon the Defendant" placed on file on 24-APR-2019
And this didn't quite cut it:
noting that for the past several days, Ms. F. Stump has been faxing the Vancouver Registry copies of Purolater Tracking Sheets with handwritten notes. I have made several attemps to contact Ms. Stump, and today I was able to speak to her. I informed her that proof of service of a Motion served by courier should be submitted as an Affidavit of Service in form 146A, that conforms to rules, and is commissioned by a Notary or a Lawyer. I indicated that the Motion to Appeal the Order of P Ring could not be accepted for filing unless and until proper proof of service is received.
4. And the inevitable result is:
Written directions received from the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice O'Reilly dated 23-MAY-2019 directing that "The Court will not schedule a special sitting unless it receives confirmation that proper notice has been given to all parties and they have had an opportunity to respond. placed on file on 23-MAY-2019 Confirmed in writing to the party(ies)
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:07 am Mike is a sociopath with no regard for how his actions affect other people.
Well that's the thing... there's so much evidence of Mike being self-delusional and narcissistic, but intentionally throwing others into harm's way to protect himself is something entirely different to me. Sure, his wife testified exactly the way he coached her. He probably assumed she'd never be charged with perjury for it. You can tell by listening to the cross-examination where most of her story falls apart with basic, open-ended questioning, and with Mike having a seizure-level objection to every question. In retrospect, he didn't want all his plans to fail because of someone else's mistake... which is the course of his life.

I was going to end this with "it's just disappointing that anyone would intentionally harm others to protect themselves" but then I realized Mike's entire course of action is that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, saying Mikey is a sociopath is about the kindest thing I could think to say about him. I would say in fact that being a sociopath is the least of his problems. I can't see that there is any question of it or that he is not "self-delusional and narcissistic", and one of the outstanding hallmarks of sociopathy is a supreme indifference if not contempt to/for anyone and everyone else they come in contact with, and that is again, Mikey to the max. Mikey is a thoroughgoing bastard with NO redeeming qualities as near as I can determine, and quite frankly just being in his proximity is a life endangering act. Mikey's one saving grace, if it can be called that, is that he is just too damn stupid to be really seriously dangerous to more than himself and anyone in close proximity, that and that he likes to hang around people even stupider than he is. I fell sorrow and compassion for his dogs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I'd agree on both Parsons being a sociopath and the best example of the Dunning Kruger effect living today. He's singlehandedly undoing the pop culture stereotype and replacing it with a more accurate representation: most sociopaths aren't geniuses in fact their inability to empathize makes their lives far worse as they get themselves in bad situations and are bewildered by many people's responses. Poor Mike is so dumb he doesn't realise he's dumb, but hey he's getting to live his life long dream of being a "Martyr" too bad he doesn't have a cause and the only people who care are sad angry people on one side and bemused strangers on another.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:43 pm I'd agree on both Parsons being a sociopath and the best example of the Dunning Kruger effect living today. He's singlehandedly undoing the pop culture stereotype and replacing it with a more accurate representation: most sociopaths aren't geniuses in fact their inability to empathize makes their lives far worse as they get themselves in bad situations and are bewildered by many people's responses. Poor Mike is so dumb he doesn't realise he's dumb, but hey he's getting to live his life long dream of being a "Martyr" too bad he doesn't have a cause and the only people who care are sad angry people on one side and bemused strangers on another.
Or to put it another way, people who are even sadder, stupider, and more incompetent than he is, or LoneDummy who fits all those categories.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Baidn wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:43 pmsad angry people on one side and bemused strangers on another.
I'm a sad, angry, bemused stranger. You really got my number, Baidn!

Now that I've done a bit of reading on sociopaths and psychopaths and Antisocial Personality Disorder, I absolutely agree with this fitting Mike like a glove. It really does explain a lot. He's pretty much the poster child for APD. I feel a meme coming on...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's multiple things going on at the same time. There's some sort of cognitive issue mixed in there. Everytime Mike spoke to a witness, he remembered things incorrectly or in a distorted way. It's not Mike consciously lying or being deceptive because a lot of the distorted memories aren't self-serving or even important a lot of the time. Maybe the most egregious example is Mike voluntarily giving the cops the recording of the assault. In his mind he thought the recording helped him more than it hurt. He could only see the minor inconsistencies in Laxton and King's testimony while his mind blocked out the fact that the audio showed him acting very angry, only mentioning the dog, confirming that Mike was very close to his victims, absolute fear in Laxton's voice. Maybe the reason Mike carries the voice recorder around is because he knows he remembers things wrong?

Mike also struggles with, I don't know the correct term here, but either logic or abstract thought? In his mind he seems to think that for example you need to see Mike physically holding a rifle for him to be in possession of it. He genuinely doesn't seem to understand that you can deduce that he possessed the rifle through indirect evidence. He also implicitly denied flying the airplane to Nebraska in the preliminary hearings, which seems to be another example of that mental disability. He thinks you need to personally see him flying the plan to conclude that he flew the plane. He really doesn't understand that you can conclude that he flew the plane from the fact that at one point he was in Tennesssee and then later he's seen alone in an airport in Nebraska next to a plane he recently purchased which is full of his personal belongings. I don't know if that condition has a name, some sort of hyper-sollipsism or hyper-agnosticism?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

That's an interesting take I hadn't considered. I honestly attributed Mike's obsession with "gotcha" moments and the exclusion of "circumstantial" evidence as the result of too much TV and not possibly a real mental deficiency. Ironically he did seem to misunderstand how being found incompetent would have helped him in his defense, mistaking it for being found insane and locked up. Had he been found not competent he couldn't shoot himself in the foot and also could have had a lawyer argue for leniency based on his mental deficiency. Not to be too political but a famous report here in the states has charges not being recommended because "the individuals involved seem incapable of understanding that their actions are illegal". Somewhat paraphrased.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

A new Parsons call for my fellow morbidly curious "FBI operatives" out there :snicker:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZbAsp_3wM

Well it finally happened, Mike jumped the shark. Now his neighbors weren't just shooting at him blindly, or even "hunting his dog" no now in the new narrative they were a coordinated assassination team! I'll say this for his delusions they sure have some crazy plot twist. Laxton must be a regular Keyser Soze to have had the foresight to keep up the old man with help problems act even before Mike started recording :sarcasmon:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Just dawned on me that Mike claims he’s been put “in the hole” (solitary confinement) while on the phone to Rudy. The hole has a phone line?
notorial dissent

Considering Mikey's warm and endearing personality, and more importantly where he was living, some/all of his neighbors may actually have strongly considered shooting him. He just strikes me as the sort of person that just attracts that kind of love and affection.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:05 pm Just dawned on me that Mike claims he’s been put “in the hole” (solitary confinement) while on the phone to Rudy. The hole has a phone line?
Yeah... he also complains that he didn't have toilet paper for several days. And that he's always "in the hole." Yet gets to interact with other prisoners, make calls, attend religious services, etc.

Mike's entire existence is contradiction. It's hard to believe literally anything he says.
notorial dissent

alexhammer wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:39 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:05 pm Just dawned on me that Mike claims he’s been put “in the hole” (solitary confinement) while on the phone to Rudy. The hole has a phone line?
Yeah... he also complains that he didn't have toilet paper for several days. And that he's always "in the hole." Yet gets to interact with other prisoners, make calls, attend religious services, etc.

Mike's entire existence is contradiction. It's hard to believe literally anything he says.
Mikey is a compulsive liar, so ANYTHING he says or claims is suspect, and anything said to or in conjunction with LoneDummy even more so.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Do conditions vary from location to location on what is considered "the hole"? No intention of ever going to prison so just curious. I'd always assumed it was more or less the Shawshank depiction (dark room solitary) at worst and simple solitary confinement, with NO phone privileges at best. It sounded to me more like he was in lockdown for bad behavior.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:35 pm Do conditions vary from location to location on what is considered "the hole"? No intention of ever going to prison so just curious. I'd always assumed it was more or less the Shawshank depiction (dark room solitary) at worst and simple solitary confinement, with NO phone privileges at best. It sounded to me more like he was in lockdown for bad behavior.
i would say that is much more likely. If he was in "the hole" he wouldn't be calling TexasDummy to whine. More than likely I suspect it was lockdown for bad or childish behavior, since I don't think he has any other kind.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Baidn wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:35 pm Do conditions vary from location to location on what is considered "the hole"? No intention of ever going to prison so just curious. I'd always assumed it was more or less the Shawshank depiction (dark room solitary) at worst and simple solitary confinement, with NO phone privileges at best. It sounded to me more like he was in lockdown for bad behavior.
When Mike is specific, he describes it as a 23 & 1. That means 23 hours of solitary confinement per day, 1 hour of open recreation. Usually the 23 hours includes a daily trip to the shower room (if one isn't in the solitary cell, some have that) or commissary (if he retains that privilege in solitary). Mike has described his solitary confinement cell as being 7' x 11', and having a semi-opaque window.

But again, with Mike any or all of it could be false. And I'm not traveling to Tennessee to find out for myself.
notorial dissent

alexhammer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:52 pm
When Mike is specific, he describes it as a 23 & 1. That means 23 hours of solitary confinement per day, 1 hour of open recreation. Usually the 23 hours includes a daily trip to the shower room (if one isn't in the solitary cell, some have that) or commissary (if he retains that privilege in solitary). Mike has described his solitary confinement cell as being 7' x 11', and having a semi-opaque window.

But again, with Mike any or all of it could be false. And I'm not traveling to Tennessee to find out for myself.
How about I just flat out DON'T CARE. Mikey's problems are of his own making, and largely of his imagination so too bad, so sad.....YAWN
BSwitzer
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by BSwitzer »

alexhammer wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:36 pm notorial dissent: You're right! I did omit that. He is a bully who whines when he doesn't get his way. I think the most obvious example is his Tennessee sentencing hearing. Regardless of the question he was asked, he just spoke about whatever he wanted as a response, often a completely different topic. He directly answered perhaps 5 questions during the entire hour, most of which were from his PD. You can pretty much hear his PD cringe when he objects to a question based on a fact that Parsons had incorrectly related, and then the judge explains what the actual fact was. He just kept shooting himself in the foot.

Thinking about it, I only know one instance where someone actually shut Parsons up. During his first Federal hearing with the magistrate judge, he was blathering about diplomatic immunity or something and telling the judge what the law required. The judge replied, very quietly and clearly, "You are wrong on the law." He stammered for a bit and then talked about something else.

It's almost as cringey as the New Jersey Shayyam Mutota Kushumir-Bey moment where the judge stops him and says "Wait, what case did you just cite? Do you know anything about that case?" Like she wrote her dissertation on that case, and he took half a sentence from it and intentionally misinterpreted it. One of my favorite moments.
Judge Walker does a seminal job of shutting him up early in the first Tennessee trial. It’s about ten minutes into the first recording, although the two had been sparring for two years at that point. Parsons moved the judge recuse himself because Parson had filed suit against him in federal court (how’s that for chutzpah?).

Walker-That motion will be denied.
Parsons- (Demanding tone) Cite the reason, you’re honor.
Walker- (as if speaking to a simpleton) Because I just denied your motion
Parsons- Exception. Note the exception.
There’s about five seconds of silence, and Parsons begins blathering about a different subject.

Parsons learned two things in this brief exchange 1- He wasn’t going to be able to bulky the judge, and 2- Real life court isn’t like what he watched on TV.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Parsons also seems to have dug up an old manual of practice, printed when specific "exceptions" had to be taken to court rulings, in order to preserve the right to an appeal based on those rulings.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools