Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Who's going to tell him that libel is not a criminal offence? :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The Dumbician wrote: NOTICE TO GORDON HEWITT

You are hereby served notice that you have 24 hours to take down every malicious, defamatory and dishonest post you have ever made about my character, work and integrity, on every online platform....
That seems reasonable. I don't imagine that any of Gordon's posts were malicious, defamatory or dishonest, so he doesn't need to do anything.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Oh dear, A fictional character 'The Bernicia' is making a claim against a living, breathing person :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:09 am Blimey, he's not happy.
The Bernician wrote: 12 hrs ·

NOTICE TO GORDON HEWITT

You are hereby served notice that you have 24 hours to take down every malicious, defamatory and dishonest post you have ever made about my character, work and integrity, on every online platform, including [without limitation] Quatloos.

Failure to do so, for any reason whatsoever, will result in any and all necessary steps to restrain you from committing further malicious falsehoods, hate speech and harassment.

Should you make any more comments on any of my social media pages, you will be charged £1,500 for every deleted post, nunc-pro-tunc.

You have been warned. Heed it, or pay the consequences of your civil and criminal offences.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:09 am Blimey, he's not happy.
The Bernician wrote: 12 hrs ·

NOTICE TO GORDON HEWITT

You are hereby served notice that you have 24 hours to take down every malicious, defamatory and dishonest post you have ever made about my character, work and integrity, on every online platform, including [without limitation] Quatloos.

Failure to do so, for any reason whatsoever, will result in any and all necessary steps to restrain you from committing further malicious falsehoods, hate speech and harassment.

Should you make any more comments on any of my social media pages, you will be charged £1,500 for every deleted post, nunc-pro-tunc.

You have been warned. Heed it, or pay the consequences of your civil and criminal offences.
NOTICE TO Micheal O’Bonkers “Benicia”.

You are a fraud, a liar and a prime example of Dunning-Kruger and you have 24 hours to serve me or this is legal binding and you owe me 10 pints of Beaver-town Gamma Ray and a lifetime supply of lottery tickets.

:lol:

I’m sure Gordon is on the phone to a solicitor as we speak, Mike :lol:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

letissier14 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:49 pm Oh dear, A fictional character 'The Bernicia' is making a claim against a living, breathing person :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
is this suppose to happen in a real court or the Playskool court of comedy?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lemme know if I need to send some dachshunds to enforce a judgement.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 am It's gotta be right, it's got a nunc pro tunc in it.
No, it's invalid. He forgot "praeteria preteria".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:43 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 am It's gotta be right, it's got a nunc pro tunc in it.
No, it's invalid. He forgot "praeteria preteria".
My vote is for "Schlmiel Schlimazel Hanover Incorporated."
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's now doubled down & gone all Dreary Dave Article 61-ish.

The good old conditional acceptance & opportunity to cure.

https://www.thebernician.net/mortgage-f ... e-process/

Fortunately, he has nothing like the following of Dave, in fact his FB page is pretty much an echo chamber with as much interest as his cinema screenings.

I see our old friend Primula Smith has popped up after copping Crabbie's boot.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's going for it tonight. Can't wait for the FCA ruling on this one. It appears Santander are not a real bank, according to a mate of his that is, I suspect O'BOnkers has drafted this on his behalf.

https://www.thebernician.net/fca-compla ... pany-name/
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:59 pm He's going for it tonight. Can't wait for the FCA ruling on this one. It appears Santander are not a real bank, according to a mate of his that is, I suspect O'BOnkers has drafted this on his behalf.

What’s the idiot driveling about, Santander UK plc are registered with Companies House and there was a name change in 2010 from Abbey National plc

and registered with the FCA https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDe ... 00MfFYLAA3

It can’t be that it’s the brackets round the ‘UK’ that makes him say it doesn’t exist!!???
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Somewhere there is a passage in a Douglas Adams book about something that some nutter insists does not exist 'stubbornly continues to exist'. I can't remember the exact circumstance just now, but I know I've read this story before.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:59 pm He's going for it tonight. Can't wait for the FCA ruling on this one. It appears Santander are not a real bank, according to a mate of his that is, I suspect O'BOnkers has drafted this on his behalf.

Urgh! These idiots!

What they haven’t really thought out is Santander is actually a subsidiary of ‘Banco Santander S.A’ which is where it’s licenses will be, in Madrid!

It’s also registered as Banco Santander in the U.K.- https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/BR001085

Only peoples savings Santander possess will be protected by the FSCS which requires proper regulation, Santander’s banking particulars are registered in Madrid-
https://www.bde.es/f/webbde/SGE/regis/f ... enl184.pdf

Which is from Spain’s central bank -

“The Banco de España is the national central bank and, within the framework of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM), the supervisor of the Spanish banking system along with the European Central Bank”

Good luck Micheal, you’re going to end up coming stuck again.
AnOwlCalledSage

He's really going to get ready to rhumble when he hears about the Bank of Antandec! Watch him reck the mic, watch him reck the mic. Psyche!

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:51 pm He's now doubled down & gone all Dreary Dave Article 61-ish.

The good old conditional acceptance & opportunity to cure.

https://www.thebernician.net/mortgage-f ... e-process/
Among his whiny demands from the bank, these caught my eye:
4. A letter from your solicitors explaining why mortgages are exempt from the effect of the Scott v Southern Pacific Mortgages judgment – nobody has the right to grant any legal of equitable interest over a property before they own it.

2. There is no mortgage contract that was signed by both the mortgagor and the mortgagee, containing all of the terms and conditions in a single document, in breach of section 2 of the LPMPA 1989, in accordance with the Court of Appeal judgment given in Sahib v United Bank of Kuwait [1996].
Reminds me of 9-11 Truthers and their "Just Asking Questions" act. Which, guess what, O'Bonkers is into that too.

Also, why does he think the bank is his lawyer? What rude letters those are. I hope he got a tersely worded reply saying the bank considers the mortgage valid, is not obligated to answer theoretical legal questions, and cordially invites him to take them to court if he doesn't like it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And in court it looks like it unravels a little. From comments left on his Facebook from one of his followers ...
Tony Coles i got my case thrown out as being without merit, what do you suggest for that
Michael O'Bernicia I suggest you don't give up at the first hurdle. If there is a route of appeal left open, use it. I would also put the judge on notice that he he will be held liable for misconduct in public office and perverting the course of justice, in the event the decision is not reversed. Anthony Stansfeld now has the jurisdiction to investigate outside of the Thames Valley, so every judge found to be complicit will become subject to his criminal investigation.
Tony Coles Michael O'Bernicia are you aware that LR aren't saying they are acting under POA to transfer/amend the title but are using TR2 statutory power of sale clause. we are calling LR today as we will be stating that the T&C's are void based on the POA 1971 rule. we will let you know how that turns out.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And that worked so well for O'Wahhh when he tried it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

So let's see, O'Bonkers is now encouraging his followers to threaten specific judges involved in a case. It won't end well. :Axe:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too much to hope for him???????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.