Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by alexhammer »

This week's installment of the Mike & Rudy Wacky Paranoid Video saga has Mike explaining that he lost his Federal case because the FBI introduced evidence about his involvement in the judge/sheriff kidnapping plot. If you've been following, you already know exactly how wrong that statement is. So I'll just leave it there for your enjoyment.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by TBL »

alexhammer wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:52 pm
When Mike is specific, he describes it as a 23 & 1. That means 23 hours of solitary confinement per day, 1 hour of open recreation. Usually the 23 hours includes a daily trip to the shower room (if one isn't in the solitary cell, some have that) or commissary (if he retains that privilege in solitary). Mike has described his solitary confinement cell as being 7' x 11', and having a semi-opaque window.

But again, with Mike any or all of it could be false. And I'm not traveling to Tennessee to find out for myself.
If you think there's any relevant data to be gained, I'm only about 30 minutes from the Covington, TN jail he's in. However, they don't exactly give guided tours. I doubt I could get straight answers from Parsons in a face-to-face, but I've considered polling a questionnaire from the Q and going there as a direct reporter.
BTW, not ALL of TN is the redneck haven it's made out in everyone's posts...only about 99%. :D
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Maybe you’re referring to a different phone call, but Mike is talking about the search warrant for the plane, he didn’t imply it was used at trial.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

TBL wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 am If you think there's any relevant data to be gained, I'm only about 30 minutes from the Covington, TN jail he's in. However, they don't exactly give guided tours. I doubt I could get straight answers from Parsons in a face-to-face, but I've considered polling a questionnaire from the Q and going there as a direct reporter.
BTW, not ALL of TN is the redneck haven it's made out in everyone's posts...only about 99%. :D
If you ever get over that way, I've been unable (I assume others are the same?) to get court records from Parsons' cases. The TN FOIA only requires documents be available locally, and to TN residents. I've called the Tipton County Clerk of the court and she verified that I'd have to show up in person to request Parsons' court records. In particular, I'd love to see the documents from his Failure to Appear and his Felon in Possession charges. I'd kick in some cash for the copies.

If you decided to meet Mikey face to face, I'd love to give you a few questions. But after observing him for some time, I'd suggest that you not actually talk to him. He'll assume you're FBI or NSA or something, regardless of what you tell him. And he's very unlikely to answer any of your questions, and simply revert to pronouncing his innocence.

So as much as I'd love to ask you to 'poke the hornet's nest' I think it'd be far more interesting if you got some of the court records from Tipton County. And maybe buy the judge a beer. He deserves it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:19 pm Maybe you’re referring to a different phone call, but Mike is talking about the search warrant for the plane, he didn’t imply it was used at trial.
I might be wrong. Mike occasionally doesn't form a coherent logical argument. From what I heard, Mike believes the entire Federal trial is based on the search warrant for the plane, which came from the kidnapping plot, which the FBI did not have probable cause to justify because it wasn't kidnapping, "it was lawful arrest warrants from a lawful court in another country." In his mind, because the FBI did not charge and prove a kidnapping count, he should be free.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Loosely speaking, Mike’s point is partially true. No search warrant means the gun isn’t found, which means no federal charges. The lie is claiming that his lack of knowledge of the kidnapping plot means the search warrant was bogus. Sue gave the Feds probable cause to search the plane, it’s all kosher.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I have a theory that Mike may be in more trouble for the kidnapping plot than he realizes. From what I've found the statute of limitations on kidnapping is 14 years, which is longer than his sentence. Is it possible the prosecution is holding those charges in order to put him on trial again after his release? If so I think it'd go quite a ways toward explaining the unavailability of his court records since they may be part of the next trial. I assume the reason for waiting would be strategic: on the off chance he allows a lawyer to cut a deal he can't shoot for hail Mary with a sympathetic judge and ask it to run concurrent; plus if Parsons continues to misbehave (all the while conveniently making recorded phone calls where he says how not sorry he is) that and the records of his previous behaviour on court should practically guarantee the Jury and Judge quickly disregard any sympathy he tries to gather.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I don’t think that’s what’s going on. All of Mikes phone calls once he’s arrested in Nebraska were recorded. If any of those calls contained evidence of him participating in the kidnap plot, they would have charged him. We have to assume it was a plot created independently by Sue and Pat after Mike was arrested.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:12 pm Loosely speaking, Mike’s point is partially true. No search warrant means the gun isn’t found, which means no federal charges. The lie is claiming that his lack of knowledge of the kidnapping plot means the search warrant was bogus. Sue gave the Feds probable cause to search the plane, it’s all kosher.
I guess that's why Parsons' lawyer didn't appeal based on the validity of the warrant. I'm sure he's explained that concept to Mike probably 7000 times... but as we've observed in the past, if the facts don't align with his reality, Mike just ignores them.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There are references to aerial photographs during the wolf trial but because we apparently don’t have them I’ve been working on making my own based on the trial testimony.

If Frater or anyone wants to compare notes. I’m trying to find anything that supports Mikes position but absolutely none of this is favorable to Mike so far. The dogs were nearly a quarter of a mile away from their enclosure, Mike trespassed nearly 500 feet into Burnett’s land while carrying a loaded handgun, Pat being shot at is an absolute fantasy, the idea that any of the bullets could have hit the Parsons house is almost a physical impossibility.

Oh and the area they have enclosed for 70 wolf dogs is far too small. I don’t know how the animal abuse complaint wasn’t upheld.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Nicely done Jeffrey. Just a bit of feedback:

* I think Nick King was at the hangar throughout the entire event
* Barry Laxton started in his yard but walked to the hangar prior to Mikey making his grand appearance
* Did Pat say she was at her property entrance? I can't remember what she said... if so, that's really interesting
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah that’s the thing. The hangar is way the hell down at the south of the property. If it was adjacent to Mikes property line it would be one thing but he walked diagonally across the whole property.

Pat said something about the driveway so that’s a work in progress. But yeah without the map you have no idea that the entrance to the house is not adjacent to the neighbor. Not visible on the 2D map is that the clump of trees between Pat and the property line is a hill, even if Laxton was shooting wildly she’d be behind the hill completely covered. That’s why he had to call her on the cell phone rather than yell at her, she was nowhere near the shots.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

For those keeping track at home the current list of "ambassadors" for the Pop-A-Squat nation are:

Mikey Parsons - USA
[Aggravated assault, Burglary, Felon in possession of a firearm]

Patrick Hoffman - Belgium
[1st degree murder of a police officer - life without]

David Hinkson - France
[Solicitation of murder of a federal judge, AUSA, & IRS agent]

Russell Landers - Scotland
[Bank & mail fraud, threatening a judge, fugitive in possession of a firearm]

Ed Brown - Switzerland
[Tax evasion, structuring, conspiracy to use force against US agents, felon in possession, ect, ect.]
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

This is starting to degenerate into something reminiscent of the the Principality of Sealand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
https://narratively.com/the-plot-agains ... f-sealand/
I honestly doubt that the current leaders of the CNC (Holland/Bryfogle/Stump(s)/Boyd) have the smarts to prevent themselves being taken advantage of by assorted fraud artists.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What an absolutely sovereign collection. I didn't realize there were so many of them though. I begin to think they may have more ambassadors than tribal members. I wonder if they qualify for their own RICO case?

I think I agree with eric that maybe the Pop A Squat leadership is actually dumber than its collection of ambassadors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:19 pm Yeah that’s the thing. The hangar is way the hell down at the south of the property. If it was adjacent to Mikes property line it would be one thing but he walked diagonally across the whole property.

Pat said something about the driveway so that’s a work in progress. But yeah without the map you have no idea that the entrance to the house is not adjacent to the neighbor. Not visible on the 2D map is that the clump of trees between Pat and the property line is a hill, even if Laxton was shooting wildly she’d be behind the hill completely covered. That’s why he had to call her on the cell phone rather than yell at her, she was nowhere near the shots.
You are correct - Pat was on the driveway (the "front of the driveway") the whole time while Mikey was walking through the trees and across the field. She never saw where the shots were coming from. And yeah, there's less than no chance she'd be shot from the hangar.

BTW for your map - the dogs were probably wet from being in the pond before being shot. So you could add a little wolf icon there if you like.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm For those keeping track at home the current list of "ambassadors" for the Pop-A-Squat nation are:

Mikey Parsons - USA
[Aggravated assault, Burglary, Felon in possession of a firearm]

Patrick Hoffman - Belgium
[1st degree murder of a police officer - life without]

David Hinkson - France
[Solicitation of murder of a federal judge, AUSA, & IRS agent]

Russell Landers - Scotland
[Bank & mail fraud, threatening a judge, fugitive in possession of a firearm]

Ed Brown - Switzerland
[Tax evasion, structuring, conspiracy to use force against US agents, felon in possession, ect, ect.]
The true mark of a legitimate nation state is how many ambassadors are currently in custody in another state :snicker:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 am This is starting to degenerate into something reminiscent of the the Principality of Sealand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
https://narratively.com/the-plot-agains ... f-sealand/
I honestly doubt that the current leaders of the CNC (Holland/Bryfogle/Stump(s)/Boyd) have the smarts to prevent themselves being taken advantage of by assorted fraud artists.
The Stumps definitely, as to Holland and Bryfogle, I think they're the one running the scam. Hoping that in some way they can get the Stumps a settlement from the Canadian government, like it has done with other native tribe in the area, then abscond with the money. Of course the chances of the Canadians settling anything is the same as a snowball's chance in hell.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that is a good summation of the Cop a Squat Nation intellectual hierarchy, such as it is, an incredibly low bar.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Its possible Bryfogle could be running a very illconceived long con I suppose but I don't think Holland is; at least not intentionally. Of the group she the only one that I give any semblance of pity to and I do think it only fair that we all remember she IS legitimately mentally unwell as opposed to just stupid/bitter/self important as the rest seem to be.