Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by exiledscouser »

Crabbie posted a copy of a letter from Kent police in which they were apologising for a late response to a subject access request. What was very interesting was that he has carefully redacted his address, something he usually leaves in. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s moved out or more likely been put out. Again.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Dated 19th March 2019.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Our man has been quiet lately, but I saw a post claiming he's still in his house.
Robert White The way I look at it is this. My property has my name (maybe all CAPITALS I don’t give a shit) as the PROPRIETOR in the Title absolute, anyone named after that is an invader. Invaders need to be repelled when they try it on. I’ve had 2 attempts by invaders to take what’s mine, the 2nd attempt worked for a while but I bided my time and took it back. I still have what’s mine and all is quiet at the moment, but I’m ready to repel the invaders again if they try it on
It was in response to one of M of B's posts https://www.facebook.com/michael.oberni ... 4201988139

If that's correct, I wonder why the bank is hanging fire. Maybe hoping he'll go down and they can deal with the house while he's inside.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

aesmith wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 am Our man has been quiet lately, but I saw a post claiming he's still in his house.
Robert White The way I look at it is this. My property has my name (maybe all CAPITALS I don’t give a shit) as the PROPRIETOR in the Title absolute, anyone named after that is an invader. Invaders need to be repelled when they try it on. I’ve had 2 attempts by invaders to take what’s mine, the 2nd attempt worked for a while but I bided my time and took it back. I still have what’s mine and all is quiet at the moment, but I’m ready to repel the invaders again if they try it on
It was in response to one of M of B's posts https://www.facebook.com/michael.oberni ... 4201988139

If that's correct, I wonder why the bank is hanging fire. Maybe hoping he'll go down and they can deal with the house while he's inside.
You could well be correct, bailiffs don’t go looking for aggro and if there is no time pressure will try and exploit the path if least resistance. So the options are:

Crabbie goes to court, bailiffs pounce.
Crabbie doesn’t go to court, police pounce.
Crabbie goes to court and gets locked up, bailiffs go in.

Given his propensity for non-cooperation it’s very likely the bailiffs will have consulted the police and agreed a joint approach.

TheRambler
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The bank could shut off the utilities and at least make it unpleasant for him. I can't stand to see him comfortable, the smug little prick.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:09 pm The bank could shut off the utilities and at least make it unpleasant for him. I can't stand to see him comfortable, the smug little prick.
They'd have to jump through a lot of hoops to cut off the gas & 'leccy. Even if they did cut them off he'd just restore them himself. It's not that difficult to do, not that I'd advise it.

With gas I guess they'd remove the meter. A simple job to join the regulator outlet to the house inlet - free unmetered gas. I've seen some plumbers blogs where people have done this with the meter in situ.

Electric, do they just remove the 100amp fuse before the meter or the meter too? Again easy to reconnect with some simple safety precautions in place.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Over here its not uncommon for them to do it after the foreclosure, they are the owner at that point and they make it so having them reconnected requires verification. I bought a foreclosure once many years ago and had to do it. But we do have much more relaxed laws about cutting off utilities.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I can't see any legal reason why they couldn't be cut off, surely there's no obligation to supply to what is in effect a squatter.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Altough the UK laws on residential squatting toughened up a bit a few years ago, disconnecting the utilities is still a no no.i imagine Crabbie doesn't fall into the mentioned pot.
The right to be connected to utilities remains. However, they must contact the supplier before using any utilities at all, otherwise this is considered to be theft.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Electricity companies will very quickly escalate a disconnection if they have reason to believe the person in the property has reconnected themselves and in this case the bank would be quite within their rights to ask the supplier to go straight for the nuclear option.

With electricity I don't think they even bother with the removing the fuse bit these days as most meters can be deactivated remotely or by using a key or card, they go straight to removing the meter and capping the tails. If that fails they put on the big gloves and the big boots and cut the tails back to ground or wall level and seal them in epoxy. Reversing this is very expensive.

With gas I believe they remove the meter and if that doesn't work they block the pipe with something gas-tight and virtually impossible to remove.

In any event the utility companies aren't stupid. If they disconnect a property they make periodic checks and any illegal hook up is reported to the police. I've had neighbours come a cropper in just this way.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:49 pm Altough the UK laws on residential squatting toughened up a bit a few years ago, disconnecting the utilities is still a no no.i imagine Crabbie doesn't fall into the mentioned pot.
The right to be connected to utilities remains. However, they must contact the supplier before using any utilities at all, otherwise this is considered to be theft.
I don't think he is legally a squatter. He's been already been evicted by order of the court which just makes him an ordinary trespasser with no more right to utilities than a passing burglar.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I suppose since the law changed, the distinction between the terms is less relevant.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:51 pm With electricity I don't think they even bother with the removing the fuse bit these days as most meters can be deactivated remotely or by using a key or card, they go straight to removing the meter and capping the tails. If that fails they put on the big gloves and the big boots and cut the tails back to ground or wall level and seal them in epoxy. Reversing this is very expensive.
We had a smart meter fitted at work, I was there for the install to make sure everything came back on afterwards.

This was a 3 x 100 amp phase installation. I stood a safe distance away & watched the guy (wearing a lot of PPE) replace the fuse in each phase with a very long pair of tongs, there was just the tiniest of sparks & no noise as each one went in.
You do not want to be near that amount of energy without knowing what you are doing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:20 pm
We had a smart meter fitted at work, I was there for the install to make sure everything came back on afterwards.

This was a 3 x 100 amp phase installation. I stood a safe distance away & watched the guy (wearing a lot of PPE) replace the fuse in each phase with a very long pair of tongs, there was just the tiniest of sparks & no noise as each one went in.
You do not want to be near that amount of energy without knowing what you are doing.
Absolutely. I worked with electricity long enough to get blasé about the occasional electric shock when protected by an RCD but the thought of being 'protected' by a fuse at some substation rated in the hundreds of amps scares me shitless.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's been radio silence from the normally vocal Mr Bait, since his disciples were warned not to contact him as he's knee deep in business.

I wonder if there's a massive win (!! 1!!) going on behind the scenes?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 am It's been radio silence from the normally vocal Mr Bait, since his disciples were warned not to contact him as he's knee deep in business.
His wife died on 4th June.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I 'm truly sorry to hear that, things can't have been easy for her the last few years.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

At least Crabby made her last days on earrh meaningful, by filling them with police visits, court cases, evictions, bank threats, and other unnecessary stressors.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

V sorry to hear.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am
SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 am It's been radio silence from the normally vocal Mr Bait, since his disciples were warned not to contact him as he's knee deep in business.
His wife died on 4th June.
Can I ask, how do we know this?

Very sad news if its right. I wonder to what extent her husband's confrontational and Gotterdammerung attitude to all and sundry, the evictions, the money worries, bankruptcy and debt recovery agents knocking at all hours contributed?