Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:20 pm Can I ask, how do we know this?

Very sad news if its right. I wonder to what extent her husband's confrontational and Gotterdammerung attitude to all and sundry, the evictions, the money worries, bankruptcy and debt recovery agents knocking at all hours contributed?
I would like the first point answered too. But I now wonder how much of his actions are a rage against the system if he was dealing with knowing this was going to happen.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Very sad news if its right. I wonder to what extent her husband's confrontational and Gotterdammerung attitude to all and sundry, the evictions, the money worries, bankruptcy and debt recovery agents knocking at all hours contributed?
I would like the first point answered too. But I now wonder how much of his actions are a rage against the system if he was dealing with knowing this was going to happen.
He posted it on the Council Tax page, i’ll see if I can find it, when I read it I wasn’t 100% certain it was appropriate at the time for this page.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AndyPandy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

He posted it on the Council Tax page, i’ll see if I can find it, when I read it I wasn’t 100% certain it was appropriate at the time for this page.
it could also be a lie for sympathy because lying liars lie.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It seems intrusive but if you look on Facebook there's an event, "Irene White's Funeral", yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/events/432123707620280/
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Robert white
Eviction update. I’ve been a bit quiet lately, those that know me know why so I won’t go into it. Still in my house since I repossessed it on 29th March after being unlawfully evicted on 5thFebruary by Kent police. The CPS have charged me with affray and I sent them my defence statement on the 14th June. It’s up to them now if they want to carry on with the case, the next hearing is on 8th July in Maidstone crown court to set a date for a trial by jury. I reckon they will bottle it and drop the case, but if not I look forward to presenting my case to a jury. I still have not got full disclosure of all their evidence despite demanding it, the ball is in their court and it is definitely a public interest case, watch this space. This link is quite interesting as are many others on the CPS website [https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/s ... tion-crime](https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/s ... tion-crime)
deluded.com
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

and some more ....
Robert White
Right it’s time to get back on track. I’ve got a 4 bedroom house with 4 vacant rooms, if any of my homeless rebel friends need somewhere to stay let me know. There’s no rent to pay and nothing else apart from electric and gas to pay (at the moment). There is a risk of being evicted again, but that will only be a temporary arrangement, because as they know by now I’ll be back as Arnie used to say. If anyone fancies living in a nice quiet area in Sheerness, Kent with good neighbours let me know. If you’re on benefits or anything like that we can soon sort out the paperwork for tenancy agreements etc, I even have a summons template to suit if we have any problems.😉
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The only reason I can see why people on benefits would want a tenancy agreement would be to claim Housing Benefit. And I rather think that any such claim from a property not owned by the 'landlord' would be considered fraudulent.

Not the wisest arrangement to announce on a publicly viewable platform. Especially when you're already in trouble with the authorities.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dismal Dave is looking for someone new to mooch off.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:37 pm The only reason I can see why people on benefits would want a tenancy agreement would be to claim Housing Benefit.
Technically no. Universal Credit is not available to people of "no fixed abode" so even if it was for a nominal rent eligible for no housing benefit you still have to present a tenancy agreement at your initial UC assessment meeting. However, I think that we can all see that the most likely reason he is prepared to create tenancy agreements is for the purpose of committing housing benefit fraud. Not only that but, as you indicated, he would be getting into actual financial fraud which might not turn out so nice for him.

That said, I do agree with him that the CPS is most likely to drop the affray case before trial. I can thoroughly recommend The Secret Barrister: Stories of the Law and How It's Broken.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I can thoroughly recommend The Secret Barrister: Stories of the Law and How It's Broken.
Seconded. One of the most depressing books I've read. And explains a lot about how some of the characters featured here manage to carry on regardless (I'm looking at you Neelu).
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Eviction update. I'm in court on Monday at Maidstone clown court for my pre-trial review for the affray charge, should be an interesting morning. I have plenty of support from some good people in the know, I'll update on Monday when I get back from the clown court. Over 3 months now since I took back possession, thanks to everyone for your support and just remember I'm not one to give in I'm 100% committed and will never give in. By the way trolls I have a guard dog looking after the house while I'm out, so don't even think about it.😁😉
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I have a guard dog looking after the house while I'm out

lol. is he trying to take credit for the police dog or whoever it is to keep him out? :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

On behalf of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment....

Challenge Accepted!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm really a pacifist at heart, even when I was killing commies for Ronald Reagan it was more about satire and fun that really doing anything violent.

But there are some people in the world who I would really like to see get whapped in the head with heavy objects. Crabby is one of these people. Most of the others are fictional characters, Ramsey Bolton got a very satisfying stop breathing ceremony, for instance.

But when Crabby finally puts up his futile and violent defense, I really hope its captured for YouTube and I'm more than a little disappointed that its going to be some Police Unit in Kent and not the LAPD Gang Violence Unit that will be administering the suggestions that he come along with them....

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Nothing posted yet of his !!! success 1!! but I was struck by this particular message he posted last night.
Robert White Thanks everone, I don't need luck though. I'm a man with a mind of my own that still works. Just do what you believe is right without harming anyone else, it's as easy as that.🤔😉
I wonder how the motorcyclist Crabbie crashed into whilst he was drunk behind the wheel feels about his conversion to the no harm doctrine.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:56 amI wonder how the motorcyclist Crabbie crashed into whilst he was drunk behind the wheel feels about his conversion to the no harm doctrine.
He's done his time for that and apparently didn't attempt any defence.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When you're found drunk with a motorbike embedded in the front of your van any defence is going to be difficult to pull off successfully to be honest.
AnOwlCalledSage

For Pre-Trial Review
T20190126 WHITE Robert A 46XY1094519 CKENM Crown Prosecution Service
Eviction update. Went to Maidstone clown court this morning for the pre-trial review hearing, the cps want to go ahead with the case and I’m on the warned list from 15th July, which means I have to check every day from the 15th to see if my case ready to be heard the next day. They reckon it will be a 2 or 3 day trial by jury. Had 6 good friends turn up in support, one had to rush (slowly) out of the room when his phone started ringing, and another was told to leave the room when he tried to speak to me without permission from the judge, made me chuckle. It was agreed with the judge I can have a McKenzie friend (which is everones right when they are presenting their own case) to assist with my case. It was also agreed if I did not have the disclosure from the police and cps it could be adjourned, so far the cps have denied me full disclosure and the police have not given me any disclosure from my DSAR which was accepted on 21st February, and was supposed to be disclosed 30 days later. To be continued I’ll update as it goes on.
To be honest, if the police are refusing to show him the evidence against him pre-trial it will be thrown out. However, as it's a Data Subject Access Request I think what he actually asked for was information which is unrelated to the case and it will have no relevance.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I believe what he is entitled to is the evidence the prosecution will be relying on, and any unused evidence that may weaken the prosecution or help the defence. They're not obliged to respond to an open ended fishing trip. I hope he's not neglecting his his own defence disclosure.