Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Baidn wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:31 am Its possible Bryfogle could be running a very illconceived long con I suppose but I don't think Holland is; at least not intentionally. Of the group she the only one that I give any semblance of pity to and I do think it only fair that we all remember she IS legitimately mentally unwell as opposed to just stupid/bitter/self important as the rest seem to be.
I do think it comes down to Holland being seriously mentally disturbed, if not flat out delusional, the Stumps are well, from what I 've seen dumbern' the average stump so no joy there. Bryfogle is unquestionably a few quarts low, and is unquestionably a con artist crook, but a mastermind he ain't, just reading some of his legal is more than ample proof of that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

The common denominator to all the fake ambassadors is that they're all in communication with Rudy Davis. I wonder if Davis could get himself roped into some sort of federal charges if this stuff escalates.

Also yeah, Sue just seems very stupid not evil. And I want to take back what I said about Pat, I hadn't read the letters her co-workers sent in support of her. Puts some comments on the prison phone calls into context, the lack of communication between Pat and Mike might be partially her decision.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:09 am The common denominator to all the fake ambassadors is that they're all in communication with Rudy Davis. I wonder if Davis could get himself roped into some sort of federal charges if this stuff escalates.

Also yeah, Sue just seems very stupid not evil. And I want to take back what I said about Pat, I hadn't read the letters her co-workers sent in support of her. Puts some comments on the prison phone calls into context, the lack of communication between Pat and Mike might be partially her decision.
Oh, if only. I'd love to see Texasdummy get him some eggstrah speshul legal attention.

Comes to mind to wonder if the Pop-a-Squat crowd are making a little side money selling ambassadorships to that legion of dummies? It is an old and honored tradition in the fake tribal scams.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL

Post by TBL »

OK, so I will be heading up to the Tipton county area on Thursday for other business. As a legal non-com (or blithering ignorant), how do I go about getting Mikey's court records? I won't be able to scan them in until the week after the 4th festivities but I'm willing to throw some time and a bit of cash to get these frivolities. Any help would be appreciated.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

TBL wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:48 pm OK, so I will be heading up to the Tipton county area on Thursday for other business. As a legal non-com (or blithering ignorant), how do I go about getting Mikey's court records? I won't be able to scan them in until the week after the 4th festivities but I'm willing to throw some time and a bit of cash to get these frivolities. Any help would be appreciated.
You go to the Court Clerk's office and request them, there will be fees, something like 50 cents a page. Best bet is to call ahead before you hit the road and ask the clerks office exactly what needs to be done for which records you are seeking. Plus you could always pay a visit to Mr. Pop-A-Squat for an interview. 8)
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If it's like Canadian court registries you can view the file for free and make any decisions about what you want to copy after the review.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Id kill for the transcripts to Mikes failure to appear trial. Particularly what was said about the ankle monitor.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:09 am The common denominator to all the fake ambassadors is that they're all in communication with Rudy Davis. I wonder if Davis could get himself roped into some sort of federal charges if this stuff escalates.

I'll admit the only reason I don't want Rudy to be put behind bars is the sheer entertainment I get from the more Looney toons conversations he gets. He's also a bit of an interesting resource for anyone who volunteers their time and efforts towards real legal reform issues i.e. if they're an associate of Rudy's just don't bother. I'm wondering if Pat's radio silence is heading towards a former Mrs Hovind situation where she's finally realized the selfish bastard will happily let her burn along side him for his delusions of grandeur.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

TBL wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:48 pm OK, so I will be heading up to the Tipton county area on Thursday for other business. As a legal non-com (or blithering ignorant), how do I go about getting Mikey's court records? I won't be able to scan them in until the week after the 4th festivities but I'm willing to throw some time and a bit of cash to get these frivolities. Any help would be appreciated.
I agree with Jeffrey, the Failure to Appeal transcripts would be wonderful! FYI it is Tipton County case #9058 that took place July 31 - August 1, 2017.

BTW I should tell you a secret as you'll be in that area. Legend is that if you visit 444 Hughes Road at midnight and declare your diplomatic immunity three times, you become a wolf. I hope that works out for you!
notorial dissent

I really doubt if Rudy would change much if he were in prison. He'd still have his little crusade/dog and pony show/ego trip. The two things about Teaxsdumby that really bother me are his really twisted view of the bible and his using it to justify what he does, reminds me of Kent come to it although he is the worst of the two, and that he is just so damn dumb.
alexhammer wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:17 am
I agree with Jeffrey, the Failure to Appeal transcripts would be wonderful! FYI it is Tipton County case #9058 that took place July 31 - August 1, 2017.

BTW I should tell you a secret as you'll be in that area. Legend is that if you visit 444 Hughes Road at midnight and declare your diplomatic immunity three times, you become a wolf. I hope that works out for you!
Well, if that is true, just hope you don't get Mikey as your carer.
TBL

Post by TBL »

alexhammer wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:17 am

So I made some phone calls today. I got pushed to three or four different very nice ladies and was eventually given the email for the court reporter. I have emailed my request. I'll let everyone know.

Also, I mapped the addreess, it's only ~18 miles (29 km for the sane parts of the world) from my home.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Response:
I’ve forwarded your email to the court reporter who completed the testimony from that trial. She will be contacting you. She’s in court today so it may be tomorrow.

Thank you.
So we'll see what happens next.

BTW, my original request:
[Name Redacted], I was told to contact you regarding getting transcripts from a trial that occurred around July 31 2017. The trial was for Mike Parsons #9058. What is the process to get a copy? Digital is fine or I'll be able to get by Covington on Thursday if hard copies are necessary.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

TBL wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 pm Response:
I’ve forwarded your email to the court reporter who completed the testimony from that trial. She will be contacting you. She’s in court today so it may be tomorrow.

Thank you.
So we'll see what happens next.

BTW, my original request:
[Name Redacted], I was told to contact you regarding getting transcripts from a trial that occurred around July 31 2017. The trial was for Mike Parsons #9058. What is the process to get a copy? Digital is fine or I'll be able to get by Covington on Thursday if hard copies are necessary.
I hope you get them, I would love to read how a failure to appear trial, that should have wrapped up in about 2 hours, went on for two days
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:20 pm I hope you get them, I would love to read how a failure to appear trial, that should have wrapped up in about 2 hours, went on for two days
You know EXACTLY how that happened. "I object, it's been at least 20 seconds since my last objection was overruled and I'm in control so I object again! Also, none of what you said is what I want to hear or believe, so it's perjury!" Etc. Etc.

Personally I really want to read the testimony of Miss Penny, the lady who Mike says removed his GPS monitor but actually reported him for removing it.
TBL

Post by TBL »

So, yeah, there's this from the court reporter:
I just need some information from you. I actually do have day 1 of the trial testimony transcript, so I will be the one handling things. Are you an attorney? If so, I need firm address, number, etc. I also need to know why you need the transcript. For appeal, lawsuit, etc. Also, I need to know how you intend to pay for a copy. The total for the copy of the trial testimony transcript is $772.50. We will not release the transcript until payment has been made.

I'm sorry for all the questions. My judge requires that I give him this information.

Thank you so much.
I'm very interested, but not $772.50 interested. Is that a normal cost? I'm new at this.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That’s is sadly normal. Transcripts are expensive, which is why they’re so coveted round these parts.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Sounds about right for a two-day trial. The part that surprises me is the questions about your purpose. I don't know TN law, but part of a public trial is that, unless there is a very particular reason for sealing the record, it is available to anyone who can pay the reporter's fee. I'd be curious as to what would happen if you told them that you were planning on going camping, and you need some firestarter.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

If I had to make a guess as to the reason for all the questions it's to make sure they aren't going to be buried in picked apart and scribbled on photocopies from true believers like Rudy and Darrell the dumbass. Sovcits in general have are finally well known for their paper terrorism bullshit and Mike in particular is constantly encouraging people to "expose the corruption" (i.e. harass the judges and court officials) out of either a mistaken spoiled childlike belief that if he makes a big enough nuisance of himself he'll get his way or just to punish them for daring to hold him accountable. I'm certain the court would be fine with it once they're satisfied your not Bundy cultist, with the CNC or a "Private Attorney General" planning to use it to further some ridiculous scam.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
TBL

Post by TBL »

wserra wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:17 am Sounds about right for a two-day trial. The part that surprises me is the questions about your purpose. I don't know TN law, but part of a public trial is that, unless there is a very particular reason for sealing the record, it is available to anyone who can pay the reporter's fee. I'd be curious as to what would happen if you told them that you were planning on going camping, and you need some firestarter.
The funniest part of your statement is that I'm heading to Tipton County on Thursday to pick up a travel trailer for a trip to Minnesota for the closest thing I'll do to camping.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

TBL wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 am So, yeah, there's this from the court reporter:
I just need some information from you. I actually do have day 1 of the trial testimony transcript, so I will be the one handling things. Are you an attorney? If so, I need firm address, number, etc. I also need to know why you need the transcript. For appeal, lawsuit, etc. Also, I need to know how you intend to pay for a copy. The total for the copy of the trial testimony transcript is $772.50. We will not release the transcript until payment has been made.

I'm sorry for all the questions. My judge requires that I give him this information.

Thank you so much.
I'm very interested, but not $772.50 interested. Is that a normal cost? I'm new at this.
If you could give the contact info that you finally hunted down I would appreciate it. I think I'm close to that curious if I can manage to avoid my wife's wrath after that is.