Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by notorial dissent »

Mr Anthony O'Tierney
Lecturer in Accounting and Finance
I 'm curious as to what diploma mill or cracker jack box he got his credential from?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

faz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am seems odd that so many would commit so much to trying rather desperately to discredit others, like is this your life or what? i would guess that these keyboard assassins are evidence in fact of the fight to keep good people down. the slagging off of melanie shaw blew your cover.
He discredits himself, doesn't take any effort on our part.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
faz
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by faz »

it seems to mean so much to you guys, like the 37 pages dedicated to trying to undermine Michael, why does it mean to much to you, i think you give the game away a bit there steve
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Call it a public service.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

faz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 pm it seems to mean so much to you guys, like the 37 pages dedicated to trying to undermine Michael, why does it mean to much to you, i think you give the game away a bit there steve
Quite simply Faz, entertainment.
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:33 pm
faz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 pm it seems to mean so much to you guys, like the 37 pages dedicated to trying to undermine Michael, why does it mean to much to you, i think you give the game away a bit there steve
Quite simply Faz, entertainment.
Yes, definitely amusement value. Nothing like the mentally and factually bereft.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

faz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am seems odd that so many would commit so much to trying rather desperately to discredit others
At last! A kindred spirit on this forum.

Can I offer you the purchase of some Swissindos?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

faz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am seems odd that so many would commit so much to trying rather desperately to discredit others, like is this your life or what? i would guess that these keyboard assassins are evidence in fact of the fight to keep good people down. the slagging off of melanie shaw blew your cover.
On the serious side, we hope to discourage the otherwise uniformed from following the advice or actions of these self proclaimed scholars of various disciplines of which they in real life know little or nothing. We're pointing out that thy're fools to keep the innocent from being deceived and more than a few people have thanked us for either helping them avoid some troubles or getting out before the damage was irreversible. It works.

But I have to admit, laughing at people who are not attempting comedy is often its own reward.

Aside from that, its a decent collection of inside jokes about Douglas Adams quotes, the unique quirks of the differences between British and American English Language, mocking online roleplay of the fictional Illuminati and my own private but well known accounts of the most famed Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment in the history of The Most Exalted Dark One's Imperium.

It also serves as a quite comprehensive source of Canadian Beer information and a more than adequate Guidebook for the odd Canadian, American or CaliCanadian who wishes to drink a pint in the very finest and some of the worst pubs on the Island of Great Britain and Vancouver.

That seems to work, too

Now, join the fun, or tell us why we're wrong (with verifiable citation, please), debate how to make the world a better place, or slog off.

:D
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'd personally avoid the beer advice Faz. :mrgreen:
notorial dissent

Dear Faz and BankofSwissindo, so if one of your enlightened souls decides to try and convince everyone that they have discovered the majik elixir of life that anyone can make at home and that taking it will make you sexy and intelligent and invulnerable, that just because to of the main ingredients just happen to be mercury, arsenic, and thallium that someone shouldn't try and warn the mentally defective who believe every word the guru spouts is bull, is that what you are saying?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 pm I'd personally avoid the beer advice Faz. :mrgreen:
What? You'd advise him to ignore the extremely knowledgeabler advice of a libation expert who's dedicated his life, at great personal expense, to helping others make knowledgeable choices regarding British beverages? No wonder he doesn't take this site seriously!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:43 pm
SteveUK wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 pm I'd personally avoid the beer advice Faz. :mrgreen:
What? You'd advise him to ignore the extremely knowledgeabler advice of a libation expert who's dedicated his life, at great personal expense, to helping others make knowledgeable choices regarding British beverages? No wonder he doesn't take this site seriously!
You're Canadian, by default, your beer advice is somewhere on the dubious scale. :beatinghorse:
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Michael undermines Michael at every opportunity.

Surely, your question should be why has Michael lied to people for over 10 years. As demonstrated, his own case is evidence that the claims he is now making are lies.

This is not mere personal opinion but documented fact.

Some may suggest that he is trying to make money from others that are in a desperate situation. Taking advantage of others in need.

He charges people to watch his documentary, when he could have released it on social media for all to freely watch.

Others may claim it is his ego.

Even the posters on the new home of GOODF can see Michael for what he is.

Why then Faz are you so blind to the truth are you not a truther ?

His legal advice is flawed, based on lies and misunderstandings.

Ask him to provide evidence that what he has claimed is true. He has repeatedly failed and lied for over 10 years.

He can claim anything he wants. The facts and evidence is clear and undeniable. His claims are all lies.

As mentioned, his own case is clear evidence that he is selling nothing more than over priced snake oil.

Faz go ahead, buy the snake oil.

If Michael does not deny the above in the next 5 seconds, he admits what I have said is true, based on his own logic and arguments
Wanna balloon?
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:37 pm Dear Faz and BankofSwissindo, so if one of your enlightened souls decides to try and convince everyone that they have discovered the majik elixir of life that anyone can make at home and that taking it will make you sexy and intelligent and invulnerable
I hope I can convince you. A public service announcement Support from around the world for honorable M1's release

Vision:
Creating "Heaven on Earth"
1. Changing and Improving the Order of Life and Human Life
2. Restoring human nature as the Most Noble Creature
3. Playing Belinda Carlisle each week for the next four weeks on Top of the Pops 88 on BBC4

This is God’s Mission known as a MANDATE to free and unite the 7.5 billion people through PAYMENT ORDER 1-11.

PAYMENT ORDER 1-11 to all 253/357 Countries. It will support the Governments of the World in the implementation of:
INDIVIDUAL DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION (DBL): up to a total maximum of Rp. 2,000,000,000 (Two Billion Rupiah) each.
CORPORATE DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION: up to the amount of $2,000,000,000 (Two Billion Dollars) each.
COUNTRY QUOTA: US$138,990,000,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Eight Trillion, Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion) each.
BANK QUOTA: US$138,990,000,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Eight Trillion, Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion) each.
HUMAN OBLIGATION: US$6,000,000 (Six Million Dollars) per person, from 17 years of age and with a legal identity and students earn a monthly basic income of US$600 (Six Hundred Dollars) and adults US$1200 (One Thousand and Two Hundred Dollars) for the rest of their lives.

THE VENUS PROJECT for the Construction of the Universe: Mr. Jacque Fresco is the mastermind of this magnificent project which represents blah blah blah. Chemtrails. Crop circles. Lizard people. Mothership. Dagenham warehouse.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:10 pm
You're Canadian, by default, your beer advice is somewhere on the dubious scale. :beatinghorse:
Objection, M'luds, The Witness is a CaliCanadian and also an accredited Diplomatic Minister, we figure anyone who drinks so many good brews but somehow still knows in detail the properties of Molson's, Carlsons and LaBatts must know of what he speaks slurs.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There really is a Dagenham warehouse, though. It's where we keep the life sustaining essentials we use to control the population, for distribution to the masses of the UK through an established infrastructure.

Intellegence photos of the facility..

AnOwlCalledSage

I'm a little more worried about this job. Neelu could be onto something!

Warehouse Assistant
Cancer Research UK
Romford
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:33 pm
SteveUK wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Objection, M'luds, The Witness is a CaliCanadian and also an accredited Diplomatic Minister, we figure anyone who drinks so many good brews but somehow still knows in detail the properties of Molson's, Carlsons and LaBatts must know of what he speaks slurs.
I'd say that having personally consumed at least one beer in 1,345 different British and Irish pubs makes me more than qualified as an expert on British beers. I doubt that any of you British Quatloos contributors can match my range of British beer-guzzling experiences.

Chronologically my list started on May 5th, 2002 at the Golden Gates in Edinburgh and the last was the Stag's Head in London on June 4th, 2017.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:54 pm I'd say that having personally consumed at least one beer in 1,345 different British and Irish pubs makes me more than qualified as an expert on British beers. I doubt that any of you British Quatloos contributors can match my range of British beer-guzzling experiences.
I have definitely consumed one beer in far more pubs than you. And that one British beer has been Fosters :snicker: