Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:54 pm I'd say that having personally consumed at least one beer in 1,345 different British and Irish pubs makes me more than qualified as an expert on British beers. I doubt that any of you British Quatloos contributors can match my range of British beer-guzzling experiences.
Sir!... You go too far!

I will not have my British beer authority questioned by some... some... some... Moose bothering damned colonial.

Retract sir or I will have no alternative but to demand satisfaction!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once hit a bear with my car on Vancouver Island and a few years ago we had a bear in our back yard here in Burnaby but I don't recall having ever bothered any moose. I certainly wouldn't have deliberately provoked one. Those fuckers are huge and very agressive in the rutting season. When I worked in the woods in my youth, prospecting, fire-fighting, and in the lumber industry, there were moose everywhere but I kept my distance.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:02 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:54 pm I'd say that having personally consumed at least one beer in 1,345 different British and Irish pubs makes me more than qualified as an expert on British beers. I doubt that any of you British Quatloos contributors can match my range of British beer-guzzling experiences.
Sir!... You go too far!

I will not have my British beer authority questioned by some... some... some... Moose bothering damned colonial.

Retract sir or I will have no alternative but to demand satisfaction!
And that's how The Great Quatloos Beer Wars began.

Shuddup both of yous, I've had more beers than either of you in one long weekend at the George IV.
You know my rules, never drink in America, never drive in England. Which is a good rule for a lot of reasons, but mostly because I'd be terribly confused about which side of the road to run off of. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:50 pm I once hit a bear with my car on Vancouver Island ....
So help me, I read that as, “I one hit a beer with my car on Vancouver Island,” and thought nothing of it.

I’m in a barcade, drinking things like Pipeworks’s “Ninja v. Unicorn,” though, so my eyes may have gone a bit funny.
---
Morrand
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

morrand wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:33 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:50 pm I once hit a bear with my car on Vancouver Island ....
So help me, I read that as, “I one hit a beer with my car on Vancouver Island,” and thought nothing of it.

I’m in a barcade, drinking things like Pipeworks’s “Ninja v. Unicorn,” though, so my eyes may have gone a bit funny.
I think you can reasonably be excused, and since it is Burnaby even more so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Now claiming "credit" for the infamous Three Letters of Goofy fame ..
Whatever unscrupulous others might tell you, the original 3 letter process for getting rid of fake credit card debt was created by myself more than a decade ago and given away for free on my web spaces for anybody to use, where it remains to this day:
https://www.thebernician.net/beat-the-b ... r-process/

I must say I assumed they'd been imported from the US, what with the references to US concepts. Maybe he means he was the first for cut and paste.
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 am Now claiming "credit" for the infamous Three Letters of Goofy fame ..
Whatever unscrupulous others might tell you, the original 3 letter process for getting rid of fake credit card debt was created by myself more than a decade ago and given away for free on my web spaces for anybody to use, where it remains to this day:
https://www.thebernician.net/beat-the-b ... r-process/

I must say I assumed they'd been imported from the US, what with the references to US concepts. Maybe he means he was the first for cut and paste.
Duh, they were, they're so old they have moss on them, along with AFV and the rest of the useless collection. Originality NOT a fotl trait, whereas lying most definitely is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The process has since been used by countless people to achieve the same outcome.
Indeed. Their debt remained, as unpaid as it ever was.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 am Indeed. Their debt remained, as unpaid as it ever was.
To be fair, he only said it was good for fake debt. He gives no guarantees for real debt! :snicker:
...process for getting rid of fake credit card debt...
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am
John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 am Indeed. Their debt remained, as unpaid as it ever was.
To be fair, he only said it was good for fake debt. He gives no guarantees for real debt! :snicker:
...process for getting rid of fake credit card debt...
Let's just say that I don't think "fake" means what he thinks it means.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's obviously not that confident that the magick will work.
A mandatory condition is and always has been that all who use it must hold harmless and indemnify the author from all potential liabilities, in the unlikely event that the process, when implemented correctly, does not result in the discharge of any fraudulent credit card claim in the UK.
Although, as I parse that sentence, he leaves himself open to claims if a non-fraudulent credit card claim isn't discharged. Which would, as others have pointed out, be all of them.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

And not to forget “implemented correctly” isn’t defined save for inside O’Bonkers head so you’d be set up to fail from the outset.

How many times have we seen Footle-fail followed by that well-worn phrase:
every Freeman guru, ever wrote:You wasn’t doin’ in right.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Is Michael really claiming that he invented notices of conditional acceptance.

The use of such in this context is almost as old as the strawman movement.

Micheal stealing other peoples ideas and claiming them as his own.

John Harris is rolling in his grave
Wanna balloon?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You want to be careful Penny Wise.

You've just made his list.

Oh yes.

And you'll be sorry, you'll all be very sorry.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

In light of the UK birth registration story reported in other threads...

O'Bonkers claims to have not done this as well. I call bullshit just like the recent mortgage court cases won by "friends".

https://www.thebernician.net/reflection ... r-a-birth/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You Mr Hucknall are also another entry in Mr. O’Bonker’s ever-growing list of enemies.

The Bernician reminds me of the character Beever Hateman from the fabulous Uncle novels by JPMartin.

Hateman carries a “hating book” into which go the names of his sworn enemies, written in his own blood.

Ha, if I get a mention I just hope it’s my Strawman legal fiction that makes the cut.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:06 pm You Mr Hucknall are also another entry in Mr. O’Bonker’s ever-growing list of enemies.

The Bernician reminds me of the character Beever Hateman from the fabulous Uncle novels by JPMartin.

Hateman carries a “hating book” into which go the names of his sworn enemies, written in his own blood.

Ha, if I get a mention I just hope it’s my Strawman legal fiction that makes the cut.
if any of these dopes tried that, they'd bleed out since the whole world is against them.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

O'Bonkers claims to have not done this as well.
As ever with MOB, it is impossible to tell what actually happened outside of his head. Although he supplies copies of his purported correspondence with the authorities, for some reason he fails to include their side of the exchange. There's no proof that he ever sent the letters, and certainly no proof that his poor daughter has in fact been used in his stupid games.

If he'd really got TPTB to back down, I'm sure they'd have put that in writing, and certain that he would have triumphantly posted the result every chance he got.

He also (colour me shocked) says he has refused to have her vaccinated, which I do believe. Because what's more important, the health of your child and other children, or you getting the chance to act the big man in your own little drama?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:06 pm You Mr Hucknall are also another entry in Mr. O’Bonker’s ever-growing list of enemies.

‘Vot is your name’, ‘don’t tell him Pike!!’
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I am unable to visualise MoB going after his enemies with anything more dangerous than an inflated pig's bladder on a stick, like a court jester.
From when court jesters wore proper uniforms so you'd know who they were, unlike today.