Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

The problem I have is that I can't help feeling that any/all testimony Mikey might have given would be a lie in part or all. I am not sure he is capable of telling the truth. A reliable credible witness he isn't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by alexhammer »

Doazic's newest video about Parsons is another great watch. I know we've discussed the aircraft before, but I didn't appreciate just how much Mikey's plane story switched back and forth until he highlighted it. Mikey piloted the plane, he didn't pilot the plane, he was in the plane, he wasn't in the plane, he has nothing to do with the plane, and he owns the plane. But until now I didn't quite catch the nuance of how Sue Holland's statement to the FBI informant was the tipping point for Mikey's federal conviction.

So, anyone wagering on who Mikey hunts down first when he eventually leaves jail? I mean, the site is called Quatloos...
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frankly I don't think Parsons is going to be hunting down anyone IF he ever makes it out of jail. Whether in prison or as a free man I think Parsons will ultimately get his pathetic wish of dying a self proclaimed martyr. He really seems to be doing everything he can to be stuck in prison til the day he dies and he will almost certainly have lost everything by the time he gets out. If Pat has the sense she was born with her first step when she's free is divorce; after that, should Mike make it to freedom, I'd wager he moves in with his mother and grumbles about the unfairness of the world into public access radio until he finally dies penniless and alone. As far as I can tell he's given up on the "ambassador" angle and is back to claiming to be a brave soldier fighting against corruption that the government is so terrified of the MUST attack him at every turn. That sad delusional self importance is the only thing he values in life so no I don't think he will come after anyone as that would require placing some small scrutiny and self reflection upon his world view, the thing Mike fears most in the world.

Sorry for the ramble.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

I 'd say Mikey's "legal" border crossing days are now long over, and as inept as he is I would suspect his illegal crossing days are as well.

I just can't imagine that with his mouth and attitude that he'll do well in Fed prison. I 'm kind of surprised he made it through the TN prison system, but then maybe just TN and he fit in better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Wooops I was wrong he's back at it with the "ambassador" bit, and now it seems like poor Rudy is trying to hook him up with the dumbass general. Look out world the unstoppable legal dream team is on its way! :sarcasmon:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Well someone learned a quick lesson on why you shouldn't use your real name when interacting with Rudy.

Not sure if it's new but in the last call Mike says he's a 9/11 truther and in this call he denies the moon landing.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 am Well someone learned a quick lesson on why you shouldn't use your real name when interacting with Rudy.

Not sure if it's new but in the last call Mike says he's a 9/11 truther and in this call he denies the moon landing.
Well when the only people you have left in your corner are like Rudy and think the solar system is geocentric and the Earth is flat that's how you get them on your side. Mike is a habitual manipulator, I'd say a master but only idiots seem to fall for his crap. It's increasingly obvious he only cares about who he can get on his side to use to his stupidly misguided ends. If I had to wager a guess the reason he's trotting up conspiracy theories is that (if you listen to some of the recent calls) Rudy seems to have been getting bored with Mike. So he breaks out the tinfoil to get Rudy all excited again since he hasn't met a conspiracy he didn't like and hopes that'll be enough to get him to send money and accept collect calls again so he can whine into YouTube about how smart he is but that nobody seems to believe him.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

alexhammer wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:59 pm Doazic's newest video about Parsons is another great watch. I know we've discussed the aircraft before, but I didn't appreciate just how much Mikey's plane story switched back and forth until he highlighted it. Mikey piloted the plane, he didn't pilot the plane, he was in the plane, he wasn't in the plane, he has nothing to do with the plane, and he owns the plane.
To me the answer to the problem about the plane is glaringly obvious. A real Chilcotin Indian would have used an alternative method of transportation - an old song by Keith Secola comes to mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3OyR6PM8PU
:haha:
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Anybody wanna help Mikey out and write him about the total members of the CNC since amazingly Stanley Stump doesn't want to tell him? By my count it's six, including Mikey: the Stumps, the chief nutjob Holland and her son, Bryfoggle and Mikey. Quite a force to be reckoned with I'm sure :snicker:
eric

Post by eric »

You forgot Dorothy Boyd aka "Her Majesty"
A group calling themselves the T’silhquot’in Nation have put up a notice of seizure from her Majesty Queen Dorothy Boyd at the closed Kwaleen Elementary School in Williams Lake.
https://www.mycariboonow.com/3662/kwale ... f-seizure/
From what I can tell from listening to Mike's calls to Rudy, Rudy is the go-between linking Parsons to the CNC through Dorothy.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I had assumed "queen" was the title Stumps wife had given herself but I stand corrected. At 7 members they now are truly a mighty nation and will receive the billions due them any day now.....aaaaaannnnnny day now...
notorial dissent

Keeps coming to mind, who thinks they were going to come out financially ahead on this little scam? Or who actually came up with the whole Pop A Squat scam to begin with.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:20 pm Keeps coming to mind, who thinks they were going to come out financially ahead on this little scam? Or who actually came up with the whole Pop A Squat scam to begin with.
Time for a short primer on Band governance in Canada and a history lesson on the modern Chilcotin Nation.

Band governance is defined under the Indian Act to consist of an elected Chief and a minimum of four elected councillors. Bands with common traditions often unite together to form a tribal council. Here's the recognized Chilcotin Nation:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsilhqot% ... Government
Sounds simple so far..... (raising hand) The fun part is that the chief and council, if they have sufficient supporters can go for modified governance which may include anomolies such as "chief for life", customary chiefs and an "advisory council" of unelected elders who hold considerable power. Customary Chiefs - democratically elected but always from the same family for the last few hundred years, actually the tradition in some of the big, modern bands around this neck of the woods. So how do they get the supporters - simple. Every penny that comes into the band, under the Indian Act, is controlled and disbursed by the chief and council. You want a house, a job, or money you have to go to the band office. Similarly the chief and council can pay themselves whatever they wish. There are multiple instances of chiefs of bands with a few hundred members paying themselves the same amount as the mayor of a major Canadian city.

Next comes the history lesson. Way back in 1983 the BC government issued logging permits to Carrier Lumber around Alexis Creek and Anahim. This upset the local Indian Band since they owned their own very small logging company. They decided to launch a court action:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsilhqot% ... h_Columbia
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/scc/doc/20 ... scc44.html
There was only one small problem, aside from the court case which they eventually won in the supreme court in 2014. They needed a "Chilcotin Nation" to launch the action. So here you go - group 1's declaration of sovereignty:
https://www.cwis.org/wp-content/uploads ... ilcotn.txt
(aside, been a long time since I saw a reference to a Fidonet node)
and the competition:
https://ceaa-acee.gc.ca/050/documents/42642/42642E.pdf
I don't recognize the other names in the second group but this was the group that Stanley Stump was a member of. In the resulting political shenanigans Stump's group lost out and in 1989 the Chilcotin National Government was formed - note the name change. Along the way he hooked up with the Holland/Bryfogle clan and Dorothy Boyd. I did a bit of facebook stalking on Dorothy and she appears to be a generic Indian activist based out of Williams Lake.
edit - I suspect that Stump's group is still fishing for support and tries to run for chief/council whenever there is an election.
eric

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:53 am I had assumed "queen" was the title Stumps wife had given herself but I stand corrected. At 7 members they now are truly a mighty nation and will receive the billions due them any day now.....aaaaaannnnnny day now...
Dorothy is co-Queen along with Mrs Stump who is technically the Queen Mother. If it takes as long to get through the courts as the original court action that launched the "real" Chilcotin Nation everybody involved will be long dead. Court action began in 1983, finally determined in 2014. :brickwall:
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/scc/doc/20 ... scc44.html
BTW, to intrude some reality I checked on the progress of their quest for gold. Ms. Holland has been granted intervenor status which might get them out of their legal bind since they don't meet the requirement of having a lawyer to represent them. The court registry has decided that service actually occurred via fax to the government of Canada and the government has asked for extra time (granted) to consider their response. I don't see anything important happening over the summer.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Every penny that comes into the band, under the Indian Act, is controlled and disbursed by the chief and council.
This is important to the thread since the money Sue Holland intended to pay the bounty hunters would come from those council funds after she managed to arrest the chiefs.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:09 am Anybody wanna help Mikey out and write him about the total members of the CNC since amazingly Stanley Stump doesn't want to tell him? By my count it's six, including Mikey: the Stumps, the chief nutjob Holland and her son, Bryfoggle and Mikey. Quite a force to be reckoned with I'm sure :snicker:
Stan Stump - Grand Poohba
Fanny Stump - Queen & Minister of Justice
Dottie Boyd - Queen & Minister of Finance [Fanny's sister]
Crazy Cat Lady Holland - Chief Scumbag
Crazy Cat Lady's son Jonny - Ambassador [to what country who knows]
Charlie Bryfoggle - Solicitor General [in violation of a court order]
Shirle Bryfoggle - Registar
Mikey Parsons - Associate Scumbag & Ambassador to the US [currently in a TN jailhouse then off to club fed]
Patti Parsons - Minister of Agriculture [why an electrical engineer is placed in that position is anyone's guess & in club fed]
Ed Brown - Ambassador to Switzerland [currently in federal prison]
David Hinkson - Ambassador to France [currently in federal prison]
Russell Landers - Ambassador to Scotland [currently in federal prison]
Patrick Hoffman - Ambassador to Belgium [life without in a Washington state prison]
Bradley Warner - Plenipotentiary to the US [met Parsons in the Douglas Co jailhouse]
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What happened with Mikes state possession charges? Were they dropped?
notorial dissent

Which state? He's doing time in TN to finish up the state charges he was convicted of before he had his big adventure in stupidity, and as soon as he's done in TN it is off to Club Fed. His book is full for quite some time to come.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The TN possession charges. I can find the sentencing for the failure to appear but not the guns.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:07 am
Baidn wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:09 am
Stan Stump - Grand Poohba
Fanny Stump - Queen & Minister of Justice
Dottie Boyd - Queen & Minister of Finance [Fanny's sister]
Crazy Cat Lady Holland - Chief Scumbag
Crazy Cat Lady's son Jonny - Ambassador [to what country who knows]
Charlie Bryfoggle - Solicitor General [in violation of a court order]
Shirle Bryfoggle - Registar
Mikey Parsons - Associate Scumbag & Ambassador to the US [currently in a TN jailhouse then off to club fed]
Patti Parsons - Minister of Agriculture [why an electrical engineer is placed in that position is anyone's guess & in club fed]
Ed Brown - Ambassador to Switzerland [currently in federal prison]
David Hinkson - Ambassador to France [currently in federal prison]
Russell Landers - Ambassador to Scotland [currently in federal prison]
Patrick Hoffman - Ambassador to Belgium [life without in a Washington state prison]
Bradley Warner - Plenipotentiary to the US [met Parsons in the Douglas Co jailhouse]
I think Brad has to be removed from what I hear since he apparently realized 'holy shit these people are bonkers' if I was understanding loonstar Rudy correctly. Writing angry letters about how they're all going to get mike in more trouble