UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

As was commented earlier, Neeloonie is after all such a sterling, objective, and credible witness to happenings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

I'm not sure if this "source" has been mentioned before, and I can't even remember what led me to it. Maybe linked from Hoaxstead? Anyway it has what looks like a full run down on the Neelu-Ellis Mental Health Kidney Treason Remedy Fraud, including a couple of document images I haven't seen before, the "Fake Unsealed Warrant" and the note about locks being changed ". https://everydayconcerned.net/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Oh Lordy. That's all we need, another loonie with links to Dr "Stop 007" Horton. Although it seems they've had a falling out! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Good find, AESmith. I think this photo best sums up the "large gang of mental health workers" who showed up to section Edward:

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:42 pm Good find, AESmith. I think this photo best sums up the "large gang of mental health workers" who showed up to section Edward
No police, bailiffs, HCEOs, locksmiths, Marstons, Excel, etc. etc. They look more like Jehovah's Witnesses except they usually pair off when proselytising.
Just realised I don't recognise that location. It's not Neelu's old place obviously, but neither is it the relative/friend's address that she gave in some court documents.
Edit again: Two cops and a locksmith. And a load of BS in the link aesmith posted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

At some point someone had to point out that a fistula and a cannula are not the same thing, and what EWE may have is a cannula. Super qualified Neelu does not seem to know the difference.

It would be possible to have a venous cannula and an arterial cannula left in situ for ongoing treatment but they would not link a vein and an artery.

But what is the point of picking one turd off the dunghill of false news and pure fantasy?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:41 pm No police, bailiffs, HCEOs, locksmiths, Marstons, Excel, etc. etc. They look more like Jehovah's Witnesses except they usually pair off when proselytising.
They look people waiting for the bus. Which makes sense because the bus stop is right there. Most of Neelu's "eleven people" are clearly just passersby who drifted over to watch the freak show.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Stills from the footage show a large gang of “Mental Health” workers, consulting and congenial as they congregate around someone else’s door and break into their home in an egregious invasion of privacy, and with intent to execute removal of the patient, their stated objective, with aggression, as witnessed by the Tazer in Officer EO 4333‘s hand, held slyly behind his back as he entered.
I think when you're going into a place and you don't know what's inside, but have reason to believe that you might face some resistance, a Taser is a reasonable precaution. Insomuch as you carry one, putting it behind your back as you cross a threshold would also be a safe way to prevent accidentally firing it, or having it snatched from your hand.

But maybe they were just there to kill-kidnap-treason-fraud everyone, to keep the twoof from outing.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:42 pm Good find, AESmith. I think this photo best sums up the "large gang of mental health workers" who showed up to section Edward:

Look, I didn’t like to add to conspiracy theories
about alien invasion but isn’t one of those in this photo actually green :thinking: :snicker:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:22 pm I think when you're going into a place and you don't know what's inside, but have reason to believe that you might face some resistance, a Taser is a reasonable precaution. Insomuch as you carry one, putting it behind your back as you cross a threshold would also be a safe way to prevent accidentally firing it, or having it snatched from your hand.
If it's a standard item of kit for the officer he will carry it at all times. Legally speaking a Taser is considered a firearm and it has a secure storage requirement which doesn't include leaving it in a car or a van.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:58 pm At some point someone had to point out that a fistula and a cannula are not the same thing, and what EWE may have is a cannula. Super qualified Neelu does not seem to know the difference.

It would be possible to have a venous cannula and an arterial cannula left in situ for ongoing treatment but they would not link a vein and an artery.
On a quick medical point, (artificial) fistulae are frequently used in kidney dialysis. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimino_fistula. However, EWE won't have one established unless he's been on dialysis for at least a month, which doesn't appear to be the case.
Siegfried Shrink

I am a little better informed, thank you. :?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have a strong suspicion that ANYONE taking medical advice from Neeloonie gets what they deserve, a quick trip to the boneyard. Based on what I 've seen, I wouldn't want her filling medications for me either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:41 pmJust realised I don't recognise that location. It's not Neelu's old place obviously, but neither is it the relative/friend's address that she gave in some court documents.
The address on the warrant is the same as on the enforcement notice she posted a week or so ago, which we believe to be her late sister's house.
Siegfried Shrink

Long term Neelu fans will recall another house that was where her mother lived, very similar to Neelu's 'stolen' abode. I do not recall if her sister lived there. Google streetview is useful. I think the house with the bus stop is some other address, but I cannot read the document as shown, to take a look.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'll post this here, but it has relevance to several threads.

EWE Section 135(1) order was apparently an assassination attempt. Neelu's sisters house is still in probate. She's also back to her Swissindo gold mandate nonsense. She doesn't want the £100 million from her birth certificate bond because that's pirate money. She just wants her £6m in gold. However, her thuglife co-conspirator reveals that King Wanoa has a cunning plan to bust Mr Sino from prison and bring the Swissindo gold back. :roll:

What I do find extra funny in this one is Mr Decline attacking the CLC and suggesting that their registering of birth certificates is a scam in cahoots with TPTB, where they will "disappear" people and fake judge John Smith will pocket the bond cash. :snicker:

They are all starting to eat themselves.

https://youtu.be/pibOvfFodWs
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Did you spot the emigration plan, not just herself and her bidie-in, but apparently 100,000 others need to go with her. There's got to be a joke somewhere about asylum ..
Ved Chaudhari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KztGlAoqQM
only a few hundred views!
Please Share
No-one is safe in the UK - we all need to leave asap and let the criminals deal with each other in the best way they know
Any ideas where we honourable people can go?
Any country willing to give us Assylum?
PLease help
Jen-tezen Gemaytrea Illing
Come to Australia
Ved Chaudhari
Jen-tezen Gemaytrea Illing so far away, there are over 100,000 people made homeless in the UK who need to be offered political asylum under International Law
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This has always been one of my favorite sovcit tropes:
NEELU: No one is safe! We need to leave the UK ASAP!

SOMEONE ELSE: Come to Australia!

NEELU: Nah, too far.
It's like they don't know the difference between fleeing for their lives and going on holiday.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Does she really mean that a death rate of 100% is OK ..
PUBLIC DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO ROUTINE KIDNAPS, MENTAL HEALTH FRAUDS, DISAPPEARANCES, MYSTERIOUS DEATHS, HIGH DEATH RATES WITHIN THE NHS
DR FOSTERS GUIDE RANGE OF DEATH RATES VARYING BETWEEN 60% TO 125% IS UNACCEPTABLE - ANY DEATH RATES ABOVE 100% DEMAND IMMEDIATE CLOSURE