UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:37 pm Does she really mean that a death rate of 100% is OK ..
In the end all death rates are 100%.

As for asylum, South Carolina won't take them.*

*("South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.")
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

ANY DEATH RATES ABOVE 100% DEMAND IMMEDIATE CLOSURE
About time Zombies got a look in in this Divine Commedy. A death rate of 125% would require 1 in 4 of the dead to die twice.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Doesn't every country on Earth have a 100% Death rate? What country has less than that? I want to know, so I can move there, and increase my chance at mortality.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:51 pm
aesmith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:37 pm Does she really mean that a death rate of 100% is OK ..

*("South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.")

I'd contribute to a GoFundMe campaign to buy them one way tickets to Somalia. They don't have to worry about taxes or parking fines there.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:51 pm

And South Carolina has standards.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Edward is still on the loose. Looks like he went to the RCJ earlier then bolted. Neelu is on a divine mission and will be off-grid for the next 4 days. John Paterson is appealing his fine and sentence.

Another trip to the RCJ

Our Princess let's slip what is probably the root of her family's neurosis. She mentioned that Indian Independence Day was the day they stole land and 150 Sikh temples from her family. (I should point out that tales of stolen land and property during independence of the sub-continent is not uncommon. I'd be a very rich person if I believed all my family folk law!)

She also puts forward the barking mad idea the royals demolished the East India Company's New India House and moved it to create Buckingham Palace, or as the conspiraloon puts it: "They murdered them all then stole it as a joke." :lol:

But don't worry. Since 21st December 2012 we have been in the Golden Age, and in case you're wondering, that was the Mayan end of the World, an end which the world has stubbornly refused to recognise :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

I'm pretty sure EWE looked better and had more weight a few months back. Anyone got any pictures and dates?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:06 pm I'm pretty sure EWE looked better and had more weight a few months back. Anyone got any pictures and dates?
That's John "Contempt of Court" Patterson - he of last night's Kings Bench Court jury fame. She's not posted any images or video of EWE since the consultant's meeting.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:40 pm
Our Princess let's slip what is probably the root of her family's neurosis. She mentioned that Indian Independence Day was the day they stole land and 150 Sikh temples from her family.
In Neeeluland her 'family' is defined as any theoretically aggrieved party whose theoretical grievance she wants to co-opt as her own to feed her persecution complex.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:16 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:06 pm I'm pretty sure EWE looked better and had more weight a few months back. Anyone got any pictures and dates?
That's John "Contempt of Court" Patterson - he of last night's Kings Bench Court jury fame. She's not posted any images or video of EWE since the consultant's meeting.
Doh! :oops:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 pm
Our Princess let's slip what is probably the root of her family's neurosis. She mentioned that Indian Independence Day was the day they stole land and 150 Sikh temples from her family.
150 temples???
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She also puts forward the barking mad idea the royals demolished the East India Company's New India House and moved it to create Buckingham Palace, or as the conspiraloon puts it: "They murdered them all then stole it as a joke." :lol:
Umm, I thought I had heard of that building before, but having never been to India I couldn't place it...
wiki
East India House was the London headquarters of the East India Company, from which much of British India was governed until the British government took control of the Company's possessions in India in 1858. It was located in Leadenhall Street in the City of London.
I won't even go into Buckingham Palace being at least 150 years built by then, and it wasn't built by the Royals, but the Duke of Buckingham. Even us dirty colonists know better than that, she'll need to try harder.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PUBLIC DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO ROUTINE KIDNAPS, MENTAL HEALTH FRAUDS, DISAPPEARANCES, MYSTERIOUS DEATHS, HIGH DEATH RATES WITHIN THE NHS
DR FOSTERS GUIDE RANGE OF DEATH RATES VARYING BETWEEN 60% TO 125% IS UNACCEPTABLE - ANY DEATH RATES ABOVE 100% DEMAND IMMEDIATE CLOSURE
She's used this accusation before with regard to the hospital that her niece was treated in but how do you get a death rate of greater than 100% and what is a death rate anyway?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 am She's used this accusation before with regard to the hospital that her niece was treated in but how do you get a death rate of greater than 100% and what is a death rate anyway?
Presumably she believes in the curse of the world's oldest person. It seems that every time someone gets that title they die within a few short years. It cannot be a coincidence.

Since we try to present facts here, for anyone interested this is the NHS explanation and data. Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator.
The SHMI is the ratio between the actual number of patients who die following hospitalisation at the trust and the number that would be expected to die on the basis of average England figures, given the characteristics of the patients treated there. It covers patients admitted to hospitals in England who died either while in hospital or within 30 days of being discharged.
I guess someone as highly trained as a super qualified pharmacist could argue the mean expected rate is 100%, but refuting that position as complete and utter bollox and deliberately misrepresenting the data set is beyond my 'A' level maths.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:41 pm No police, bailiffs, HCEOs, locksmiths, Marstons, Excel, etc. etc. They look more like Jehovah's Witnesses except they usually pair off when proselytising.
Just realised I don't recognise that location. It's not Neelu's old place obviously, but neither is it the relative/friend's address that she gave in some court documents.
Edit again: Two cops and a locksmith. And a load of BS in the link aesmith posted.
Google Street View shows it to be the 450 New North Rd address (sister's property?) that Neelu's been staying at. I'd post a screenshot but I'm on my iPad in my lunch hour and can't work out how to do it.
AnOwlCalledSage

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:57 am Google Street View shows it to be the 450 New North Rd address (sister's property?) that Neelu's been staying at.
Yes it is 450 New North Road and it is her sister's property. Although in one video she claims it is going through probate, in one of her later ones Neelu claims that is it about to be repossessed and she and EWE are being made homeless. (Cue "housing fraud" claims!)

She should worry less about "mental health fraud" because she hasn't noticed that, whilst she was getting worked up about that, GCHQ popped along and installed a 5G equipped bus stop to beam death rays into the property without her noticing.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Here's a view from the street looking towards 450 New North Road, with the bus stop in between:

https://goo.gl/maps/teVvHtM8QBYK2Dqt6

It's definitely the same place as in the photos above.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This not the house I have previously seen Neelu associated with (Apart from Peel Drive)

The other house featured in a video which I call 'Neelu and the meter People' where a couple of workmen were changing electricity meters (non payment?) and I think that was her mother's house, this was some time ago and way back in this busy thread.

There may also be another house, since her parents or mother were fined about £20,000 for offences connected to a HMO, house in multiple occupancy)
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:59 pm There may also be another house, since her parents or mother were fined about £20,000 for offences connected to a HMO, house in multiple occupancy)
It was her sister and brother-in-law who were found guilty with respect to an HMO, not her parents.

Since Neelu left Peel Drive she has been consistent in stating she lives at 450. All her court documents since eviction have listed 450. Her recent bailiff complaints have listed 450. She has just posted that 450 is going to be repossessed that and she and EWE will be homeless. The house she has post CCTV images of in all her mental health frauds has been 450.

But I guess it could be another property!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 am
PUBLIC DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO ROUTINE KIDNAPS, MENTAL HEALTH FRAUDS, DISAPPEARANCES, MYSTERIOUS DEATHS, HIGH DEATH RATES WITHIN THE NHS
DR FOSTERS GUIDE RANGE OF DEATH RATES VARYING BETWEEN 60% TO 125% IS UNACCEPTABLE - ANY DEATH RATES ABOVE 100% DEMAND IMMEDIATE CLOSURE
She's used this accusation before with regard to the hospital that her niece was treated in but how do you get a death rate of greater than 100% and what is a death rate anyway?
In all fairness, y'all did dig up Oliver Cromwell so you could kill him again, so that's a 200 death rate for beheading a King.