UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In theory she should have enough left over from the sale of Peel Drive to fend off any reposession. Maybe she just has a rooted aversion to paying anything at all, to anyone, ignoring the hundred thousad plus this game has cost her already.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:07 pm In theory she should have enough left over from the sale of Peel Drive to fend off any reposession.
In theory but she's incredibly gullible and we all know what they say about a fool and his, or her in this case, money. It wouldn't surprise me at all if one of her fellow fighters for da troof took her for every last penny with some crackpot scheme or can't-fail investment.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:56 pm In all fairness, y'all did dig up Oliver Cromwell so you could kill him again, so that's a 200 death rate for beheading a King.
Oliver Cromwell was never a King, he was Lord Protector and I think they hung his corpse in chains before beheading it, just to make sure.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:23 pm Oliver Cromwell was never a King, he was Lord Protector and I think they hung his corpse in chains before beheading it, just to make sure.
One of my ancestors was convicted of regicide. But he fled the country and was let off at the restoration. :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The SHMI is the ratio between the actual number of patients who die following hospitalisation at the trust and the number that would be expected to die on the basis of average England figures
Neelu wrote:ANY DEATH RATES ABOVE 100% DEMAND IMMEDIATE CLOSURE
Welcome to Lake Neelubegon, where all the death rates are below average.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

I'm astounded, does a death rate over 100% mean that all patients and some staff die every year at some UK hospitals?
I would have thought this would have been on the news...
:wink:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It appears (although it has to be said that it's from the completely unreliable Andy Devine) that John Paterson has been apprehended by the police in relation to the Mental Health Act. No news about whether this is a case of him being certifiable in his own right (he is) or whether it is to do with obstruction in relation to Edward Ellis but it does hold out the hope that they will soon be coming for Neelu.

And on the very same day that Vodafone turned on 5G in London. What a coincidence :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And on the very same day that Vodafone turned on 5G in London. What a coincidence
Maybe he was right about it all along :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Speaking of 5G...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ILm4cK-jZ8

I'm so looking forward to his next arrest and / or somebody punching his lights out.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ooooh.... Neelu won't be happy... It's rubber room time at last for His Majesty King Wanoa The Unhinged apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Xd9WR ... pX9qXDyPwY
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:22 pmSpeaking of 5G...
Woman Neelu referring to Mark Steele - the guy who thinks LEDs and 5G are the same thing. I don't think anyone would dispute that he's the world expert on "5G weapons system" since he's the only person who thinks any such thing exists.
Ved Chaudhari He is the UK's No1 expert on 5G weapons system and there is no one better - he is going to deactivate 5G in the UK and the world - 5G already blew up Grenfell Tower, South Korea and causing nose bleeds in babies in Gateshead...not to mention invisible diseases like Cancers, Dementia, Mind Control, Depression, suicides - he is No1 whistleblower on 5G
Amazing that 5G should cause all these issues before it's even been deployed.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:15 am Amazing that 5G should cause all these issues before it's even been deployed.
Perhaps the raydeeayshuns tear a hole in the space-time continuum and travel back into the past thereby breaking the laws of causality and something something quantum something.

CAN YOU PROVE THEY DON'T????????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I had a few nosebleeds when I was a a kid, we had no G in those days and talked through wires.

That proves it, whatever it is.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:52 pm I had a few nosebleeds when I was a a kid, we had no G in those days and talked through wires.

That proves it, whatever it is.
All kids get nosebleeds... Lots of them. It's just a part of being a kid partly because they are growing but mainly because they are virus ridden snot-goblins who are permanently full of cold and pulling bogies out of their hooter. It has bugger all to do with 5G, cancer-causing, mind-control death rays.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:52 pmI had a few nosebleeds when I was a a kid, we had no G in those days and talked through wires.
Proof positive that "they" had 5G back then and were keeping it secret. And why keep it secret unless "they" had something to hide, which is further proof. Or I suppose you could be part of the conspiracy, one of "them".
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:23 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:56 pm In all fairness, y'all did dig up Oliver Cromwell so you could kill him again, so that's a 200 death rate for beheading a King.
Oliver Cromwell was never a King, he was Lord Protector and I think they hung his corpse in chains before beheading it, just to make sure.
The Lord Protector killed a King, and for it he suffered a 200% death rate. He died, but that wasn't good enough to satisfy sentence, so they dug him up, and killed him again.

Perhaps he was entombed so no digging was involved. but, ya know....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just been listening to Andy 'Tosspot' Devine on YouTube with special bonus footage of Neelu phoning John Pratterson's loony bin to put them on notice of mental health fraud and etcetera.

It's still live at the moment at about the three hour mark but it's there if you really must about an hour in. If you've heard any of Nuttella's previous calls to put people on notice you're not missing anything if you don't bother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQVo5htTwAk
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The 5G conspiracy claim seems to just be the HAARP and scaler claim just with the label changed.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:23 am The 5G conspiracy claim seems to just be the HAARP and scaler claim just with the label changed.
Plus a copy and paste of mobile phone, 2G, 3G, 4G conspiracy claims. I also worry about the person who added LED lights into the mix. Presumably he doesn't go out in the dark and uses only candles at home.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:34 amI also worry about the person who added LED lights into the mix.
To be fair those "daylight" LEDs are pretty horrible as external lights.