Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

Oh and Happy 4th of July to everyone. To my fellow countrymen happy independence day and to my neighbors up north happy Friday eve
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

Baidn wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:51 pm Oh and Happy 4th of July to everyone. To my fellow countrymen happy independence day and to my neighbors up north happy Friday eve
Happy Friday eve? Thanks for nothing. We had our national holiday, just as significant to us as July 4th is to you, on July 1st, three days ago. But since we don't trumpet it about to the world with grotesque military parades nobody in America noticed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:16 pm
Baidn wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:51 pm Oh and Happy 4th of July to everyone. To my fellow countrymen happy independence day and to my neighbors up north happy Friday eve
Happy Friday eve? Thanks for nothing. We had our national holiday, just as significant to us as July 4th is to you, on July 1st, three days ago. But since we don't trumpet it about to the world with grotesque military parades nobody in America noticed.

Learn something new everyday :) didn't mean to leave out Canada just didn't know when it was. Also in our defense most of the time the people in charge are more sensible.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And a belated Happy Canada Day to Burnaby et al north of the border.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:16 pm

Au contraire mon frere. My wife and I play bar trivia every Tuesday, and one of the questions last Tuesday was "how many years separate the events commemorated by American Independence Day and Canada. We answered 100 and were considered "correct", since we were allowed plus or minus ten years.

The exact answer, of course, is 91 years.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:16 am What happened with Mikes state possession charges? Were they dropped?
Educated guess: Those are the charges that Schense mentions during Mikey's federal sentencing:

MR. SCHENSE: [...] I do want to tell the Court that I've talked to the public
defender in Tipton County, Tennessee, Dave Stockton, and he
advises me that there still is an active warrant, slash,
detainer on Mr. Parsons as it relates to the felon in
possession charge. I would make -- I would say this as an
officer of the court, that Mr. Stockton has advised me that
given what might occur here today, he thinks that that case may
be ultimately dismissed. I know Mr. Parsons has indicated to
the Court before that that case has been dismissed numerous
times. It hasn't, but it may be now. I just want to make that
representation to the Court.

THE COURT: Which case is that, now?

MR. SCHENSE: That's the -- there's a pending charge
in Tipton County.

THE COURT: Not the conviction he received?

MR. SCHENSE: No. Another one that he may be --

THE COURT: And I'm not taking that into
consideration.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Was Frater ever able to find the interview with Laxton on the Covington Leader that Mike kept referring to? The one about the wooded area?
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Dunno, but when I did some Googleage I found this photo that I hadn't seen before. Apparently from his 2009 sentencing. I had assumed from the audio that the judge was an old grey-haired man, but I was mistaken.

TBL

Post by TBL »

Maybe it's free to the parties of the case?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I swear, every time I see Mikey, I flash on a character actor whose name I can't remember for the life of me. He always ends up in bad situations and always looks that ridiculous. Doesn't help me taking Mikey any more seriously either. The whiney voice doesn't help either. Listening to the court recordings makes me want to dig my ears out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I have a wild thought. The prosecutor draws attention to Mike failing to mention being shot at while attempting to arrest his neighbors, which is a damning omission. But on the other hand, (a point never raised by Mike), neither Laxton nor King mention being charged by the dog during the confrontation. When Mike accuses Laxton of killing his dog, his response is to tell Mike he should have kept the dogs locked up, not that the dog charged at him.

Obviously none of this helps Mike legally but the dog being murdered would explain some issues I have in terms of distance and time, the idea of a dog approaching a man that is firing a rifle always bugged me, Laxton having time to walk to the truck and hide his rifle doesn’t jive with the dog charging.

And obviously no jury would convict Laxton of animal cruelty, Mike ensured the only physical evidence that would confirm this was destroyed by “buzzards”, and his testimony is worthless since he decided to embellish the story.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:44 pm I have a wild thought. The prosecutor draws attention to Mike failing to mention being shot at while attempting to arrest his neighbors, which is a damning omission. But on the other hand, (a point never raised by Mike), neither Laxton nor King mention being charged by the dog during the confrontation. When Mike accuses Laxton of killing his dog, his response is to tell Mike he should have kept the dogs locked up, not that the dog charged at him.

Obviously none of this helps Mike legally but the dog being murdered would explain some issues I have in terms of distance and time, the idea of a dog approaching a man that is firing a rifle always bugged me, Laxton having time to walk to the truck and hide his rifle doesn’t jive with the dog charging.

And obviously no jury would convict Laxton of animal cruelty, Mike ensured the only physical evidence that would confirm this was destroyed by “buzzards”, and his testimony is worthless since he decided to embellish the story.
Sorry to correct you Jeffrey, but I'll direct your attention to the Book of Parsons (aka Frater's audios), 19NOV09 PtVII at timestamp 40:55:

STATE: ...when you first saw a wolf, what did you notice about the animal first?

LAXTON: The alone one?

STATE: Yes. The one that was alone.

LAXTON: All I know this one it was coming running as fast as he could.

STATE: Okay, and was he running in your direction?

LAXTON: Straight for me.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Eh? I mean Laxton didn’t mention the dog charging at him during the citizens arrest.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:20 pm Eh? I mean Laxton didn’t mention the dog charging at him during the citizens arrest.
Oh. You mean when Mikey is pointing a gun at him and screaming for him to get down on the ground? Yeah, Laxton failed to mention the wolf charging at that time. True. In fact, I don't think the subject of the wolf came up at all during the 'arrest'.

Then again, Mikey never once asked "Why did you shoot my wolf?" during the encounter.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

alexhammer wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:28 pm Then again, Mikey never once asked "Why did you shoot my wolf?" during the encounter.
This is a fair point but when Mike calls Pat and tells her "they done shot one of them", Laxton chimes in "you shoulda kept those son of a bitches put up". Seems like providing a justification for the shooting would be natural at some point, but he chooses to express his longstanding dislike of the wolves. (Which any neighbor would be sick of 30 wolf-dogs howling at the moon all night, that also regularly escape and roam wild.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:32 pm I swear, every time I see Mikey, I flash on a character actor whose name I can't remember for the life of me. He always ends up in bad situations and always looks that ridiculous. Doesn't help me taking Mikey any more seriously either. The whiney voice doesn't help either. Listening to the court recordings makes me want to dig my ears out.
Avery Schreiber
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In the latest call, Mike repeats his prior claim that Steve Jobs died of cancer because he didn’t use natural remedies. In reality it’s closer to the opposite, he delayed getting actual treatment and spent months testing alternative cancer cures.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/one-more-thing/
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:42 pm In the latest call, Mike repeats his prior claim that Steve Jobs died of cancer because he didn’t use natural remedies. In reality it’s closer to the opposite, he delayed getting actual treatment and spent months testing alternative cancer cures.

I love the last four minutes of that call where he's asking Joe Alphonse one of the elected chief's of the TNG to get him out of prison, and starts of calling himself "ambassador".

Think of all the great storytellers of our times, you could make this s^&* up :haha:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:42 pm In the latest call, Mike repeats his prior claim that Steve Jobs died of cancer because he didn’t use natural remedies. In reality it’s closer to the opposite, he delayed getting actual treatment and spent months testing alternative cancer cures.

Another fine example of Mikey ignoring anything that doesn't fit his narrative, also correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Fidel also actually die of cancer? The most mind boggling thing about this to me is that he can't help but brag about how he is also a snake oil salesmen :roll: Mikey can't talk about anything unless he gets to talk himself up in it. I feel a little bad but I'm looking forward to the day Rudy gets cancer and drinks some of his buddy Hinksons poison, hope he makes a YouTube video of him taking that garbage.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Nah Castro died of "natural causes" at 90 years old.

Edit: Oh good lord, at minute 11 Rudy takes a piss while Mike is yapping and the phone picks up the whole thing.