Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by TBL »

I would think that ignoring it here then forwarding the info to his probation/parole officer might be a good touch.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Now with documents (links on my server)

492 - MOTION for Bond by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
493 - MOTION "TO SHOW ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDY PROCEDURES AT FDC HONOLULU ARE A SHAM, FARCE AND NO AVAILABLE MEANS FOR A REMEDY by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
494 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 437 MOTION to Suppress Evidence (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
495 - MOTION "TO SHOW PROSECUTORS RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES ENGAGED IN UNLAWFUL SELECTIVE PROSECUTION AGAINST PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
496 - MOTION For Miscellaneous Relief by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
497 - MOTION "FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHAT SPECIFIC ACT COMMITTED BY PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS WHICH GAVE THEM SUSPICION THAT A FEDERAL CRIME MAY HAVE BEEN COMMITTED" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
498 - MOTION "FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE OF LAW CERTIFICATION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
499 - MOTION "TO IMPEACH HENRY MALINAY FOR PERJURY IN A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
500 - MOTION "FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP VIOLATING PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREE EXERCISE OF RELIGION" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A")(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/01/2019)
501 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 437 MOTION to Suppress Evidence (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 06/02/2019)
502 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 479 MOTION (Attachments: # 1 Declaration, # 2 Exhibit A, # 3 Exhibit B, # 4 Exhibit C, # 5 Exhibit D)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/03/2019)
503 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 492 MOTION for Bond , 498 MOTION "FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE OF LAW CERTIFICATION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" , 496 MOTION For Miscellaneous Relief , 499 MOTION "TO IMPEACH HENRY MALINAY FOR PERJURY IN A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING" , 497 MOTION "FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHAT SPECIFIC ACT COMMITTED BY PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS WHICH GAVE THEM SUSPICION THAT A FEDERAL CRIME MAY HAVE BEEN COMMITTED" (Yates, Gregg)
504 - EO: 495 Defendant's "Motion to Show Prosecutors Ronald G. Johnson and Gregg Paris Yates Engaged in Unlawful Selective Prosecution Against Private Attorney General Anthony Troy Williams"; 496 Defendant's "Motion For Miscellaneous Relief"; 497 Defendant's "Motion for Government to Outline What Specific Act Committed by Pag Anthony Williams Which Gave Them Suspicion That a Federal Crime May Have Been Committed"; 498 Defendant's "Motion For Mandatory Judicial Notice of Law Certification of Private Attorney General Anthony Troy Williams"; 499 Defendant's "Motion To Impeach Henry Malinay for Perjury in a Judicial Proceeding"; and 500 Defendant's "Motion For the Government to Stop Violating Pag Anthony Williams First Amendment Right to Free Exercise of Religion" will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion and will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order. Responsive Memorandum or Memorandum in Opposition is due 6/18/2019. Reply Memorandum is due 7/2/2019.
505 - EO: 492 Defendant's "Motion for Bond"; and 493 Defendant's "Motion To Show Administrative Remedy Procedures at FDC Honolulu Are a Sham, Farce and No Available Means for a Remedy" will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion and will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
506 - EO : Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams Motion 497 for Government to Outline What Specific Act Committed by PAG Anthony Williams Which Gave them Suspicion that a Federal Crime May Have Been Committed will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I think it's past time for Judge Kobayashi to tell the govt that they only need to respond to Williams' prolix blather if she asks them to do so.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 pm I think it's past time for Judge Kobayashi to tell the govt that they only need to respond to Williams' prolix blather if she asks them to do so.
I am envisioning a "Motion Denied" template, with fillable space only for the caption, with a standard reason for denial reading like a polite version of "this is horsebleep, and does not merit further inquiry."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to agree with both of you here. I can't see that there has been anything of merit in much of anything he has filed to date. A properly judicial snarky blanket denial is really called for. Either the judge has lots of free time or else a clerk in severe disfavor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In terms of subject matter. He’s angry that his co-conspirators weren’t charged and tries throwing them under the bus. He’s still angry they charged his mom. And argues his crimes were state crimes not federal.
notorial dissent

He's mostly angry he got caught. He crossed state lines in his scam, he used banks to handle the funds he scammed, he wired/transferred funds, he scammed people. He is a bad, annoying person. Somehow my cup of cares is empty at the moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I agree Williams is a very angry little man but I personally think it's more a raging against the night kind of thing. He's a sub-par career criminal who's reached the end of the line and he knows it. Having already been caught twice before and given the standard slap in the wrist and mend thy ways minor sentences the justice system is out of patience. A smarter crook would come up with a new con, but he's not smart so he cant. All that is left to him is hail marry passes and to try and delay the inevitable, I suspect there will be quite a few more calls to Rudy so he can reminisce about the "good old days" when he the desperate rubes were putty in his hands since that particular idiot gobbles up con-man bullshit like it's choice steak.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:16 pm
wserra wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 pm I think it's past time for Judge Kobayashi to tell the govt that they only need to respond to Williams' prolix blather if she asks them to do so.
I am envisioning a "Motion Denied" template, with fillable space only for the caption, with a standard reason for denial reading like a polite version of "this is horsebleep, and does not merit further inquiry."
I've seen judges just write denied across the motion before. Maybe the Judge should just order a big denied stamp?
notorial dissent

lurker9000 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:36 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:16 pm
I've seen judges just write denied across the motion before. Maybe the Judge should just order a big denied stamp?
I think the judge will need one of the deluxe life time self inking ones.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I'm starting to feel bad for Lars Isaacson, his (real) appointed standby attorney. He must be spending at least 25% of his work week just coping with these useless filings, even if he only has to lightly touch each before filing it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

alexhammer wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:42 pm I'm starting to feel bad for Lars Isaacson, his (real) appointed standby attorney. He must be spending at least 25% of his work week just coping with these useless filings, even if he only has to lightly touch each before filing it.
Probably needs new rubber gloves....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Probably a pair a week at this point, maybe two.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

New from PACER (links to my server):

508 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 493 MOTION "TO SHOW ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDY PROCEDURES AT FDC HONOLULU ARE A SHAM, FARCE AND NO AVAILABLE MEANS FOR A REMEDY ; Certificate of Service (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B, # 3 Exhibit C, # 4 Exhibit D)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/17/2019)
509 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 495 MOTION "TO SHOW PROSECUTORS RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES ENGAGED IN UNLAWFUL SELECTIVE PROSECUTION AGAINST PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" ; Certificate of Service (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/18/2019)
510 - MOTION to Continue Deadline to Respond to Defendant's Motion for the Government to Stop Violating PAG Anthony Williams First Amendment Right to Free Exercise of Religion; Certificate of Service by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/18/2019)
511 - EO : Court Order Granting The Government's 510 Motion To Continue Deadline To Respond To Defendant's Motion For The Government To Stop Violating Pag Anthony Williams [sic] First Amendment Right To Free Exercise Of Religion. The Extension Motion is therefore GRANTED, and the deadline for the Government's memorandum in opposition to the First Amendment Motion is now June 25, 2019.Further, Defendant's optional reply memorandum in support of the First Amendment Motion is now due by July 16, 2019.
512 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 500 MOTION "FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP VIOLATING PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREE EXERCISE OF RELIGION" ; Certificate of Service (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 06/25/2019)
513 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 498 MOTION "FOR MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE OF LAW CERTIFICATION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" , 496 MOTION For Miscellaneous Relief , 497 MOTION "FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHAT SPECIFIC ACT COMMITTED BY PAG ANTHONY WILLIAMS WHICH GAVE THEM SUSPICION THAT A FEDERAL CRIME MAY HAVE BEEN COMMITTED" , 499 MOTION "TO IMPEACH HENRY MALINAY FOR PERJURY IN A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING" (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Exhibit "A-1", # 4 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 07/03/2019)
514 - MOTION MOTION TO REMOVE UNLAWFUL STIPULATIONS ON NONCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams AND HIS QUEEN MOTHER Mrs. Barbara Williams" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 07/03/2019)
515 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 507 Response to Motion, " MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHICH DEVICE(S) WERE SEARCHED THAT CONTAINED EVIDENCE SOUGHT WHICH RESULTED IN THE 32 COUNTS OF MAIL AND WIRE FRAUD" (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 07/03/2019)
516 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 509 Response to Motion, MOTION "TO SHOW PROSECUTORS RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES ENGAGED IN UNLAWFUL SELECTIVE PROSECUTION AGAINST PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 07/03/2019)
517 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams : Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams' Motion 514 to Remove Unlawful Stipulations on Non-Communication between Private Attorney General Anthony Williams and His Queen Mother Mrs. Barbara Williams will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Responsive Memorandum or Memorandum in Opposition is due 7/19/2019. Reply Memorandum is due 8/2/2019. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams' Motion 514 to Remove Unlawful Stipulations on Non-Communication between Private Attorney General Anthony Williams and His Queen Mother Mrs. Barbara Williams will be taken under submission thereafter.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

must be really good food in Hawaii.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

MOTION MOTION TO REMOVE UNLAWFUL STIPULATIONS ON NONCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams AND HIS QUEEN MOTHER . . .
Huh?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That is not something I haven't considered.

Its not unlikely that being in an FDC in Hawaii is better than a Prison Farm or whatever lockup he was occupying in Florida. Question, is he getting credit for time served on the state charges while being tried in Hawaii on the Federal Charges?

I think I have heard that when he is sentenced in the Federal Case the sentence could be consecutive and not concurrent, but what about time spent awaiting trial?

Too bad we don't have any 18th century Prison Ships we could toss him on, a few miles out in the ocean.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Resume wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:18 pm
MOTION MOTION TO REMOVE UNLAWFUL STIPULATIONS ON NONCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams AND HIS QUEEN MOTHER . . .
Huh?
He's not too far from walking around the asylum claiming to be Napoleon, is he?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:43 pmmust be really good food in Hawaii.
Spam, spam, spam, spam . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 pmToo bad we don't have any 18th century Prison Ships we could toss him from, a few miles out in the ocean.
FIFY
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95