Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Penny Wise »

Not really "nearly a full house" in Bournemouth, as only just half the tickets were sold.

The screening was arranged by Elizabeth Watson.

Interesting, that he doesn't seem that bothered that they failed to retake the home but is happy that he may have sold some dvds or tickets to 6 police officers.

All about priorities (making money)

I wonder how much is being charged for today's instructions on how to lose your home.
Wanna balloon?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Scrolling through MOB's website, I find his 'Featured Post on Banking Crimes'
Rothschild: The Hidden Sovereign Power Behind BIS
https://www.thebernician.net/rothschild ... ehind-bis/

Seems that he's an anti-Semite as well as everything else. What a shock, eh, readers?
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:49 pm Scrolling through MOB's website, I find his 'Featured Post on Banking Crimes'
Rothschild: The Hidden Sovereign Power Behind BIS
https://www.thebernician.net/rothschild ... ehind-bis/

Seems that he's an anti-Semite as well as everything else. What a shock, eh, readers?
His anti-Semitic beliefs are firmly rooted in the FMOTL conspiracy, and O’Bonkers (despite his command of the English language and ability to appear educated) is no different to the radical conspiracy nutters out there.

Here is an article from 3 years ago, written in a tone which suggests he has completely fallen for the Zionist conspiracy-

https://www.thebernician.net/multi-ethn ... st-agenda/

It’s a worrying trend in the U.K. to date, and he is willingly and knowingly spreading misinformation about the Jewish community in the U.K., and helping keep stereotypes alive.

Well, who else do you blame your stupidity on? Can’t possibly blame himself :lol:

NB- the article also shows how Radically Ultra Right-Wing O’Bonkers really is!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Here is an article from 3 years ago, written in a tone which suggests he has completely fallen for the Zionist conspiracy-
Worth reading, especially if, like me, you tended to see him as a rather inept conman rather than something more sinister.

He actually deploys the 'some of my best friends are' trope to try to give his racism a figleaf. But in the end, he can't help himself. Get your alt-right bingo card ready.
I have therefore been forced to conclude that Black, White and Brown Nationalism represent the antithesis of Political Zionism [the thesis of this particular Hegelian Dialectic]; the intended synthesis of which is the annihilation of the true, natural diversity of Mankind, by and through miscegenation, race wars, Cultural Marxism and forced migration, catalysed by a succession of aggressive wars by White nation states against innocent Black and Brown peoples and the adoption of Zionist policies by their Rothschild-controlled puppet governments.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Watch out you pesky bankers.
O'Bonkers wrote:Bankster-Busters Conference

Thank you to everybody who attended the conference on Sunday. It was both an extraordinary and an auspicious occasion, which has galvanized our grass-roots movement into decisive action.

We have already appointed administrators of dedicated email accounts for each of the regional class actions, which will kick off on TGBMS Day [the 6th of August], when Letters Before Claim will be served on every UK mortgage company, giving them 28 days to provide valid mortgage documents for 11.2 million registered mortgagors.
Also some bold claims about a chat with that Thames Valley Police Chief
Following the conference, I traveled to London to shoot an interview with Anthony Stansfeld on Tuesday morning. The answers he gave to my questions were so incendiary that there is at least a fair chance that we will be able to place the short version with one of the mainstream broadcasters. The full length version will be released via the usual channels.
https://www.thebernician.net/bankster-b ... tgbms-day/
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

We have already appointed administrators of dedicated email accounts for each of the regional class actions
Look out, banking industry, they've got EMAIL ACCOUNTS! And someone to monitor them! This is so stupid, I almost wonder if it's intrntionally stupid to weed out all but the most gullible.

I don't know UK law, but I'm going to guess that (1) lenders are not obligated to hand over mortgage documentation on demand, and (2) certainly not to people who have not been appointed by the morgagee to represent them.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Yep. Completely bogus as he has not got a stated cause of action for the letter before claim and the protocols only seem to cover individual possession legal actions.

However, it would be reasonable for any company sent such letters to start running up the clock with regards to solicitors fees! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

How many mortgage lenders are there? Surely there's a fee to file each claim?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:37 pm How many mortgage lenders are there?
I'll go for about 80 without including obscure, esoteric constructions for directors and CEO types.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:18 am
That evening, The Great British Mortgage Swindle screened to a near full house at the Odeon in Bournemouth. The Thames Valley Police Commissioner, Anthony Stansfeld, who features in the film, was in attendance.

Afterwards, he was so utterly appalled by the way in which the police are aggressively assisting bailiffs in the enforcement of fraudulent mortgage possession orders, that he promised to send a memo to every chief inspector in the country, to the following effect:

a. The police are forbidden from assisting bailiffs in the enforcement of mortgage possession orders. They must simply attend to keep the peace, as and when necessary.

b. If they attend, from henceforth they must ask the bailiffs to provide evidence that they are enforcing a legally valid claim.
The last quote reminds me of this.

https://youtu.be/xvuItALS9Xk?t=18
It is not wholly inconceivable. PCC Stansfeld is an open-minded chap, perhaps a little naive. He has stumbled into this kind of thing before. Last year he was a star witness for the nutjob ""International Tribunal for Natural Justice" for example. I have dropped him an email suggesting caution in this matter, if he was in fact present as claimed.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Emailed out on Saturday ...
Hello, Sucker.

So you want to join the class action to end mortgage fraud and claim compensation for your losses from the Land Registry?

If you have already watched The Great British Mortgage Swindle, signed up to the TGBMS Mailing List and downloaded the TGBMS: Next Steps PDF, read on.

If not, click here, follow the instructions and then read on.

Here are the brand new dedicated email addresses for each regional class action:

birmingham@banksterbusters.net
bristol@banksterbusters.net
belfast@banksterbusters.net
cardiff@banksterbusters.net
leeds@banksterbusters.net
edinburgh@banksterbusters.net
liverpool@banksterbusters.net
manchester@banksterbusters.net
newcastle@banksterbusters.net
preston@banksterbusters.net
london@banksterbusters.net

Please select from the list above the location nearest you and write to the relevant email address, stating clearly which of the following applies to you:

a. You wish to formally volunteer as as organizer of the action in your region [this includes delivering court papers].
b. You wish to formally volunteer as an administrator for the action in your region.
c. You wish to formally volunteer as an advocate for the action in your region.
d. You wish to become a party to the claim in your region.
e. You wish to claim compensation from the Land Registry in your region.
f. All or any combination of the above applies to you.

A PDF guide with all of the documents we presented at the Bankster-Busters Conference last Sunday will then be sent to everybody in each litigation group by the admin of their regional email account.

Each party to the actions will also be asked to send copies of the mortgage documents required to their regional admin in due course.

Please email the address for your region, confirming your formal participation in the class actions at your earliest opportunity, as we are planning to issue Letters Before Claim on the 6th of August [TGBMS Day], so there is no time to hesitate.

All the best,

The Michaels of Bernicia and Deira
Follow TGBMS on Twitter
Like TGBMS on Facebook
Visit the Official Website
Copyright © 2019 AFP Group Limited dba Anarcho-Film Productions, All rights reserved.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Intersting he wants his mugs to be the ones initiating the claim. Thereby hiding himself from costs when it inevitably goes tits up.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:29 am Intersting he wants his mugs to be the ones initiating the claim. Thereby hiding himself from costs when it inevitably goes tits up.
Given the fact there's no such thing as class action in the UK really I suspect the costs will only ever fall on anybody stupid enough to try to start an action in court and I'm not sure they'd even be able to get that far.

Anybody walking into a court with the 'paperwork' to sue the land registry / banks / passing seagulls is almost certainly going to be told to bugger off and come back when they have A) A claim grounded in some sort of established legal procedure and B) The court fee.

In the highly unlikely event any of this gibberish ever comes before a judge it's going to be slapped down so fast it'll make their heads spin.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It will be interesting to see if anyone is really dumb enough to spend the money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Two thoughts about this list:
1) I thought Nottingham was the epicentre of "this sort of thing". But no regional hub for the East MIdlands (or Eastern England or anywhere south of London) at all. But three in the North West.
2) They list Edinburgh as if it is just another regional centre. But as we all know Scots legal procedure is very different (and N Ireland law slightly different) from England and Wales. So are they prepared to create a whole separate set of meaningless court documents for Edinburgh?

Just for reference, AFP Group Limited, Company Regn 09822706
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

HardyW wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:00 am Two thoughts about this list:
1) I thought Nottingham was the epicentre of "this sort of thing". But no regional hub for the East MIdlands (or Eastern England or anywhere south of London) at all. But three in the North West.
2) They list Edinburgh as if it is just another regional centre. But as we all know Scots legal procedure is very different (and N Ireland law slightly different) from England and Wales. So are they prepared to create a whole separate set of meaningless court documents for Edinburgh?

Just for reference, AFP Group Limited, Company Regn 09822706
Crikey, the accounts for that company look 'interesting', a net deficit of over £4 million ....
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

HardyW wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:00 am Two thoughts about this list:
Aside from Edinburgh and Belfast, his list matches the cities listed as District Registries for the High Court Chancery Division. Good point about Scots Law and Northern Ireland, however I'm confident his submission will be as effective in Edinburgh and Belfast as in England.

By the way the mechanism he cites, Representative Action, does actually exist (in England). However even if his cause had any merit I think the claim would have to be against a single named bank, and with the exact same grounds for all claimants represented. https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proce ... /part19#II
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

His 'action' seems to be on behalf of everyone in the UK with a mortgage. Shame I'm now mortgage free, as I'd be contacting him to opt out.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

no doubt he's charging for this 'advice'?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:13 pm His 'action' seems to be on behalf of everyone in the UK with a mortgage. Shame I'm now mortgage free, as I'd be contacting him to opt out.
Don't be a fool and let the opportunity slip away just because you're fiscally responsible. Buy some place fast, mortgage to the hilt, then let the Michaels of Bernicia and Deira take care of your debt for you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs