Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by TheNewSaint »

TBL wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:39 pm His recent missive to take his toys away and go home belies that.
He did more than that. He took his toys and went homeless.
TBL

Post by TBL »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:26 pm
TBL wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:39 pm His recent missive to take his toys away and go home belies that.
Cue the deadpan rimshot.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

well played
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TBL wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:42 pm
Cue the deadpan rimshot.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Actually, when Central Banks buy government debt (on the secondary market, they as a rule are not supposed to buy debt directly from Treasuries and in the US and the UK it is illegal for them to do so, insofar as anything is in practice illegal for them to do) that adds fiat currency to the money supply, and when they sell said government obligations (or the government pays them down) that removes fiat currency from the money supply.

And that, is two sentences, is the gist of my master's thesis at LSE.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Chaos wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:57 pm Image
So that's how it's done!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Latest new idea recycled old bollocks. The 'guaranteed to not get you bankrupted' DD claw back.
Everybody stop what you are doing.

I’ve had a Light bulb Moment. No Scratch that. It was a Blinding Flash moment.

They have been quite few in recent months. Just glimmers by comparison.

Some 20 years ago or so: Someone won a case in court. From that case there was PPI companies popped up from nowhere doing PPI claims for people on commotion and 20 years later they are still at it.

But once you have done the PPI Claim these PPI companies are just a pain in the Bum.

SO basically this. People was paying Insurance and for some reason I don’t care about. But it was illegal and someone won a case in Court. Boom there it is.

Now I can’t say I know the exact working process for this but I should imagine that once you have signed the legal right so the PPI company can act on your behalf to do the PPI Claim. They can then get your Bank ledger record going back however far and they do a BACS Guarantee Indemnity claim for you. That would be the easy way. The Banks will know all these PPI companies by name and will just process the PPI BACS Guarantee indemnity claim without giving the PPI Company any hassle.

It’s all cut and dried because someone won a case. Someone won a case. Someone won a case. Someone won a case.

Boom that was the light Bulb moment. I won a case in 2013.

SO this is what Government cannot do because they don’t have the legal right.

Government cannot Licence a Bank so they can commit fraud. Through their Financial conduct Authority office. They don’t have the legal right or authority and it is illegal which is criminal. Well that takes care of all the Banking Fraud and the Mortgage swindle. Personal loans and credit cards.

Borough Council Cannot charge for council Tax. There is no Legal Obligation or Liability. Same case Law.

Government cannot regulate Gas/Elec trough their OFGEM office. All the Gas/Elec contracts are Void. Which is why they never make claim for breach of contract. The claim is always made under the gas/Elec Act.

Government cannot Regulate Landline/Internet/ Mobile phone contract through their OFCOM office. All them contracts are also Void for the same reason.

Car insurance. No one has any obligation to have car insurance. Pay for it by monthly direct Debit. Then do a BACS indemnity claim.

Car Tax. No one has an Obligation to pay the Car Tax. Pay for it by monthly direct Debit. Then do a BACS indemnity claim.

PPI companies are going to be busy for decades to come. Someone won a case. His name is David Ward. [http://bit.ly/1OaSsqg](http://bit.ly/1OaSsqg)...

Now I don’t know how many people are going to be on the phone tomorrow to the PPI Companies. But it had better be more than just me. Go from phone to email you will see why. Santander is going to get Battered but I also want the archive for Abby National. These are closed accounts. Why did Simon spanyard not think of this??

We need some funding for the Lien Coin. We want the funds back AND we charge them for the criminal offence.

We got work to do.
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm confident that even if both his followers managed to successfully claw money back this way it will not bring down the banking system. I suspect, however, that all of them will struggle with the complexity of a direct debit claw back, what with it involving talking to someone on the phone.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Andrew Lang

Cool. If 1000 of the members did this the banks would provide funds for the Liencoin launch. Belter
How endearing... Leaving aside the fact that most of those 1000 are bots or people laughing at his shite and the countless other problems with this idiotic plan the chance that any of them would actually give BvT any of the money is pretty much zero.

How much did he raise in his last attempt before it was shut down? If memory serves it was £130 including the £100 he primed the pump with himself.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since it would seem to require them either speaking coherently with someone on the phone or properly filling out a form I can't see much possibility if success, since literacy and coherency are two abilities this crowd seem to be woefully short of. Baron Boring strikes out again!!!!! I would like to know what he's huffing these days since if it isn't already on the controlled substances listing it should be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

A genius scheme, slain by one inconvenient fact. Now, I've actually used it (an electricity company took a DD month after I'd switched - no big deal it was a timing issue, I spotted it on the day so no harm no foul) and I dare say they may even be able to get monies "refunded", as the conversation usually hinges on your answer to "are you really sure?"

But this is where it will get nasty. Direct Debit terms and conditions:
If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to.
They do actually still owe the money. They will be sued, there will be judgments. Even if, say, they avoid the bailiffs and follow all the FOTLer woo to default on paying back, their accounts will be closed and they will have either fraud or default notices in their credit record which will prevent them from setting up future DDs or even opening a basic account.

I see more !!! success 1!! ahead,
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Banks have also tightened the rules since the first use of mass claim backs. If you try to do an indemnity claim of more than one month now be prepared to be told to request it in writing and a delay in processing. People have even been told its not covered by the direct debit guarantee.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Wozzle wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:54 am Banks have also tightened the rules since the first use of mass claim backs. If you try to do an indemnity claim of more than one month now be prepared to be told to request it in writing and a delay in processing. People have even been told its not covered by the direct debit guarantee.
A friend of mines daughter was persuaded to let money be laundered through her bank account (she was 17 at the time) bank spotted the fraud and closed the account down placing a fraud marker on it.

The daughter was interviewed by the police but never charged, they classed her as a victim of grooming, yet still the fraud marker is there and 2 years later she still can’t open even a basic bank account, credit is definitely a no no, totally blighted her financial future.

This is the reality of what happens when they suspect you of using a bank account for fraudulent purposes.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:27 am Since it would seem to require them either speaking coherently with someone on the phone or properly filling out a form I can't see much possibility if success, since literacy and coherency are two abilities this crowd seem to be woefully short of. Baron Boring strikes out again!!!!! I would like to know what he's huffing these days since if it isn't already on the controlled substances listing it should be.
I also foresee some security type problems for BvT were he to try it himself: "Address?" "I'm sorry but downplated 7.5 ton motorhome isn't an address we recognise."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

But the scam worked brilliantly for our old pal, Jimmywx11.

Oh, hang on.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm But the scam worked brilliantly for our old pal, Jimmywx11.

Oh, hang on.....
Good ol' Jimmy Two-cells, I wonder where he is now. Always remember him proudly showing off his "warchest" of £2-3,000, which was going to support his independence from the whole rotten system for the rest of his life.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:19 pm
Good ol' Jimmy Two-cells, I wonder where he is now. Always remember him proudly showing off his "warchest" of £2-3,000, which was going to support dope consumption for three months.
FTFY
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From the failings of fmotl Facebook page, courtesy of Colin Potter:

‎Baron David Ward‎ to Security by way of a lien

This is the way it is.

I had this idea of using crypto as a commercial vehicle nearly two years ago. But I was Busy Sorting out an of grid Mobile Truck Workshop and a partly off grid Caravan for me to live in. This is no simple task and it takes time. So I tried to get two other people to get this done.

One was a British chartered accountant in central London. He is surrounded by Crypto developer companies he could contact and as a chartered accountant must know how to raise some cash. You would think that would be sorted. There is 16000 crypto currencies this is child’s play. Well Lee is all mouth and no action. It never happened.

Then there is Barrie. Barrie is a web editor. He knows the entire HTTP. SQL. PHP, All Barry needs to do is to catch up on some “C” Programming. You can download 95% of the code off the web. So all this would actually cost would be £15 for the Domain name and another £15 for the first month’s rent on some Server in the cloud. I know all this I’m a Microsoft certified systems engineer I know how all this works. I’m not a programmer. SO £30 tops and the jobs a good one. Barrie didn’t get this done either.

In January I contacted some Crypto Developers companies. I gave them the Full sp. Everything they need. They can’t do the job without this. There were two offers of contract. One for $10,000 the other for $30,000. Neither company would do the job and get paid at the end. It’s staged payments with final payment on completion. Hmmmm

The other choice was the freelancers. These are programmers that use one or all the freelancer websites to get work. They have a portfolio of the work they have done and full sp on their capabilities. So you speck out the Job for them and they bid for the work. Freelancers will do this for £500. I gave one guy £250 up front and he was never seen again. It was a risk. I knew what the risk was I took the risk. No Big deal. Don’t piss around with Freelancers. Stay with the reputable big companies they have a reputation to maintain.

I need an investor. A Friend of mine in Ireland who is up to speed on everything has a £Millionaire Uncle in Ireland where my friend has just gone back to Ireland. There are Phone calls. Emails. Brilliant get yourself a passport we will pay for the ticket to Ireland. This Millionaire in Ireland is a Millionaire because he does all the Civil landscaping and pavements for the local Council. Call me gullible if you want but the people in Ireland are just as screwed as we are and this Millionaire is having a 1.3 Million euro House repossessed. Four months later when the Homeless Guy manages to give the UK passport office the biggest headache they have ever had a Passport. The clock is ticking this was supposed to be a four month done and dusted project. The Millionaire has run for the hills because he got scared.

So then we do the Crowd funding. The Crowd funding platform claim we are in breach of terms and conditions which was complete BS.

Then I find Kevin in Denmark on one of the FB Crypto groups. He contacted me. Kevin wrote the Book on Crypto. He is the only guy that has written a Book on Crypto so he quite literally is the guy that wrote the Book on Crypto. He has a company that does fund raising. Kevin will also know the cheapest way to get the crypto company developers to do the work. So Kevin got the full sp. Kevin was going to write up the Business plan and the white paper we will talk in a week. OK.... Awesome. A Week later Kevin is telling me he has the developers onboard and the first part will go live in three days. At that point I had to go for a walk because I fell off my chare. We know these are staged payments. Then Kevin goes quiet for two weeks. Not responding to Messenger. When he did contact me he was all sorry I need e500 euro for the platform to go live. Well that’s the second payment. It doesn’t sound like Kevin’s fund raising company is doing very well. No big surprise there. This is now a month ago.

A Week ago I drafted up a Business plan. I’m not the best guy on the planet to do something like that but it was a concise 33 page Business plan which I sent to 11 Venture Capital Companies. If you look at these venture capitalist companies all they do is find the investors. More vultures. Awesome. But they talk a good talk and they can get Millions. The silence is still deafening.

Now If I had 500euro I would send it to Kevin and take the risk. But what I will not do is crowd fund 500 euro for Kevin of your cash for a Project I have no control over. I can’t see what Kevin is or anything the only contact I have is messenger. I’m not running that project Kevin is and I have no visibility.

So this is where we are and we are in October. Month 10 for what should have been at best a four month project that should have been done a year ago by Lee the chartered accountant in London.

Now there is one thing I have not revealed here yet and it is this. Back in 2013 I won the case Law which screws up every government on the planet. But that is meaning less when there is no means of redress. In 2015 I drafted the Affidavit which was a 65 page affidavit. Now an Affidavit is the most powerful legal document of all time. But if you get it wrong it will come back and bite you HARD. If I got anything wrong in that Affidavit which I sent to 657 MP’s who have the Best Barristers on the planet. They would have charged me with Fraud 657 times. That is 6750 years Jail. Then I had to wait 28 days. Plenty of time for the scumbags to grab me and throw away the key. People just don’t realise the risks I take. But I don’t take that kind of risk. I used that Affidavit to implement a means of legal redress. 48 times over including Judge’s, Barristers, Lawyers, Bailiff’s and Executive officers of Government. Oh and an MP. This is now a foundation in legal FACTS that can never be destroyed. If they could they would have. What I haven’t said BUT it should be blatantly obvious is that now we have this indestructible foundation. We can simplify this. Using the most common evidence of Fraud which is a VAT receipt. With this foundation this will be one document. Scan and Process however millions of times needed. Point and click automation. Any Vat Receipt. But before I spend two weeks drafting that up we need the crypto commercial vehicle because without this it would be pointless. I don’t do pointless and futile.

We are quite literally at the very last step. Take this last step and there won’t be 300,000 Homeless in the UK. That’s another project which is already mapped out. We can fund that from VAT receipts as the material evidence of fraud and hold HMR&C as surety.

SO this is where we are.

All the ticks are in all the Boxes. There is nothing that CAN stop this it just needs funding. SO what do we do??

What do YOU want to do?? At this point I am all done and I can’t do any more. It’s Time.

What do YOU want to do??

Let me add to this. I was very impressed by that crowd funding platform I used. I could see everything and new where every penny came from. It was all logged. Now Crowd funding is not investing with a return. For the crowd doing the funding there is no return at all. So I will say this and this is MY pledge to you. It’s all up to you. You guy's now have to choose. This is YOUR Choice and I am no scumbag Politian talking shit.

This is the IF.

If you guy's decide to crowd fund this I will listen. But it’s all up to you. IF this is what you decide to do. When this is done and I cash in the first £30 Million. I will refund every one 10 times their investment.

What do YOU want to do??

Me? I want to send him a box of expired coupons for things no longer made; but he's not even worth the cost of mailing them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I see Baron Bollocks is still dreaming the good life from his dilapidated skiff. All those wurdz and barely an intelligible thought among them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I doubt he wrote that. It's written in reasonably comprehensible English, notwithstanding that the content is still gibberish.