Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 am Nah Castro died of "natural causes" at 90 years old.
Cancer is a 'natural cause". A more common cause of death of leaders is dictatorships is "a bullet through the brain".
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:45 pm I love the last four minutes of that call where he's asking Joe Alphonse one of the elected chief's of the TNG to get him out of prison, and starts of calling himself "ambassador".
Think of all the great storytellers of our times, you could make this s^&* up :haha:
The last four minutes are now put up as a separate video btw. As usual he rambles on about this mysterious timber deal worth a billion dollars. I really don't think he knows what he's getting into. I can see someone in the TNG Economic Development Office with a warped sense of humour sending him a polite letter thanking him for his interest and referring him to this document outlining the procedure he has to follow before they will consider his proposal.
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/envir ... ecuted.pdf
It ought to keep him occupied and out of trouble until he has finished his sentence or he departs this earthly realm, whichever comes first.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:21 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 am Nah Castro died of "natural causes" at 90 years old.
Cancer is a 'natural cause". A more common cause of death of leaders is dictatorships is "a bullet through the brain".
I always figured that either cirrhosis or lung cancer would get him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:21 pm
to be fair, a bullet would naturally go through a brain. :)
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 am Oh good lord, at minute 11 Rudy takes a piss while Mike is yapping and the phone picks up the whole thing.
Haha I hadn't noticed that but it's a wonderful demonstration of how much Rudy doesn't really give a shit about the people he's "advocating" for. Side note Mike's playing doctor now and recommending bloodroot?! Holy shit it would make my day for Rudy to try that and rot his freaking nose off his face haha
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

I have to day that I agree, I think it is all about ego with Rudy, the whole see me see what I am doing thing, very Rudy. He's also dumb enough he might try the bloodroot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I may be wrong but it looks like poor old Rudy has finally overstepped his bounds and gotten his channel shut down. Can anybody confirm this and whether he's uploading his amusing silliness to anywhere besides YouTube?
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Down on my end too. I noticed he got a strike for an anti-Islam video recently.
eric

Post by eric »

Just a first strike - shutdown for a week.
https://www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis/v ... 440856743/
Rudy in full frothing at the mouth mode, complete with imprecatory prayer.....
Interestingly enough, although you end up with a lot of garbage, Rudy has set things up so if you watch the first video it will just automatically cycle through and keep dumping everything he has ever to youtube prior to this one.
Keep an eye on the following facebook posters to monitor things for the next week or so if you're interested:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/YearOfJ ... 4344932118
https://www.facebook.com/erin.imagine?f ... tion=group
https://www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis?_ ... tion=group
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I hope he comes back, I didn't save the prison phone call where Mike claims to have a 160 IQ.
eric

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:10 pm I may be wrong but it looks like poor old Rudy has finally overstepped his bounds and gotten his channel shut down. Can anybody confirm this and whether he's uploading his amusing silliness to anywhere besides YouTube?
here ya go, with appropriate links, taken from rudy's facebook page:
Since youtube has a figurative gun to my head, I had to make the entire youtube channel (11,000+ videos) private for the next three months until the two strikes dissapear. These 11,000+ videos are critical phone call evidence of the murder of Robert David Neal in CMU prison, evidence of the innocence of Schaeffer Cox, Jeffrey Weinhaus, Charles Dyer, David Hinkson, Yorie Von Kahl, Scott Faul, Mike Parsons, Eddie Ray Kahn and so many other prisoners.... In order to protect 10 years worth of videos, LoneStar1776 youtube channel will be effectively offline for 3 months. Other social media sites where you can view our current videos are:

https://vk.com/lonestar1776

and

https://www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis
BTW, he earned the second strike for this video:
Islam is Satan's Bowel Movement - SATANSBMJJJ (acronym for Islam)
If you really have an overweaning desire to watch this cr*p you can watch it all here:
https://vk.com/lonestar1776?fbclid=IwAR ... lhxX5aBIks
notorial dissent

They say a word to the wise is sufficient, and then we have TexasDummy, who is anything but. I wonder how long it will take him to turn two in to thee. He just can't help himself.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I had to make the entire youtube channel (11,000+ videos) private for the next three months until the two strikes dissapear
lol.........sure you did.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Thanks for the info, I honestly get more enjoyment than I'm proud of listening to the nutters that call Rudy. Ironically hes also a useful resource to anyone who in interested in actual prison reform and outreach by providing a ready list of people not worth your time. Honestly quite the unexpected upside for me when I first stumbled upon him but the ready reference list of completely unrepentant convicts with no interest in rehabilitation or self improvement/reflection is a real time saver for actual prison outreach :p
notorial dissent

I will say that LoneDummy is a veritable truffle hound when it comes to finding the veriest dregs of humanity, all of whom are incarcerated, many for life for really awful crimes.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Gotta agree with Baidn. I've at least learned from Rudy that the phone prison system is scandalously expensive.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Good news everybody, LoneDummy1776 is posting vids once more, this time to his alt channel 1776LoneDummy. We can all rest easier know he's standing vigilant :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/user/1776LoneStar
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

You can expect his alternate channel to go down as well. The same video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELU9xFRvCc
that got his main channel punted is on his alternate. I'm betting a member of the Illuminati/Knights Templar/ Rothschild Family is stalking him.....
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

eric wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:27 pm You can expect his alternate channel to go down as well. The same video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELU9xFRvCc
that got his main channel punted is on his alternate. I'm betting a member of the Illuminati/Knights Templar/ Rothschild Family is stalking him.....
It's the only logical explanation..... Still nice of him to post it to the channel of his where he talks about how the universe is geocentric so everyone knows who they're dealing with :roll:
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I'm glad Rudy is still posting his videos. Mikey Parsons is scheduled to end his Tennessee jail time on August 1st, just two short days from now. I'm sure he will call Rudy to report all the scandal that occurs and all of the rights he has violated at the end of his term.