Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Gregg »

If we're gonna toss him over the side, then we need to be like, Easter Island out in the middle of the ocean. Just to be sure.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:43 pm must be really good food in Hawaii.
The national meat of Hawaii is spam. It's made into all kinds of clever dishes with fish, rice, pineapple, etc, but i suspect that in prison it's just fried spam on toast.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:40 am If we're gonna toss him over the side, then we need to be like, Easter Island out in the middle of the ocean. Just to be sure.
Nah, people still live there and they have enough problems without adding him to the mix. I would have suggested Tristan de Cuna but same issues. Perhaps one of the atolls mid Pacific that no one wants.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't mean anywhere near Easter Island, but Easter Island is the most remote place on earth, it is farther away from anything than anywhere else. So, I guess what I mean is halfway between Easter Island and whatever is closest to Easter Island, which might be, I dunno, 2,000 miles from anywhere.

And ATW can be King of this new place, out in the middle of the Pacific, with a waterlogged life jacket.

King, Chief Religious Potentate, Private Attorney General, anything that suits his taste as he dances along to music that nobody else can hear.

Until the sharks get him.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Does anyone know if he gets to read this? Is someone sending it to him in prison?

Because even more than spending the rest of his life behind bars, a good part of it likely in segregation, I think it would bother him more to see that more people have been mocking him, for years, than every paid any attention to him, for more than a few minutes.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

grixit wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:14 am
Chaos wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:43 pm must be really good food in Hawaii.
The national meat of Hawaii is spam. It's made into all kinds of clever dishes with fish, rice, pineapple, etc, but i suspect that in prison it's just fried spam on toast.
there are people that love the stuff. that and the underwood products. :shrug:
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:33 pm I don't mean anywhere near Easter Island, but Easter Island is the most remote place on earth, it is farther away from anything than anywhere else. So, I guess what I mean is halfway between Easter Island and whatever is closest to Easter Island, which might be, I dunno, 2,000 miles from anywhere.

And ATW can be King of this new place, out in the middle of the Pacific, with a waterlogged life jacket.

King, Chief Religious Potentate, Private Attorney General, anything that suits his taste as he dances along to music that nobody else can hear.

Until the sharks get him.
i sure there is some atoll out there that isn't even under water at high tide where he and his "Queen" can go and rule and he can be grand High Poopah that won't impinge on the rest of the universe, and hopefully sand fleas.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Please. What is wrong about simply parachuting him into somewhere north of the 38th parallel on the Korean Peninsula?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:59 pm Please. What is wrong about simply parachuting him into somewhere north of the 38th parallel on the Korean Peninsula?
That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment. . . . .

. . . . . . for the North Koreans. . . . .

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

And the Pretend Attorney General continues to spew bullshit at the court. From PACER (no downloads yet, I'm at work):

524 - MOTION for Release from Custody MOTION TO DEMAND IMMEDIATE RELEASE" by Anthony T. Williams.
525 - MOTION to Disqualify Counsel MOTION TO DISQUALIFY RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES FOR NOT HAVING AN OATH OF OFFICE FILED AND FOR NOT HAVING A VALID LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW" by Anthony T. Williams.
526 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 524 MOTION for Release from Custody
527 - EO : Court Order Denying Defendant's Motion For Injunction Against The FDC For Retaliation as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 479 .
528 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHICH DEVICE(S) WERE SEARCHED THAT CONTAINED EVIDENCE SOUGHT WHICH RESULTED IN 32 COUNTS OF MAIL AND WIRE FRAUD as to Anthony T. Williams re: 488 .
530 RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 525 MOTION to Disqualify Counsel MOTION TO DISQUALIFY RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES FOR NOT HAVING AN OATH OF OFFICE FILED AND FOR NOT HAVING A VALID LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW"
TBL

Post by TBL »

525 - MOTION to Disqualify Counsel MOTION TO DISQUALIFY RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES FOR NOT HAVING AN OATH OF OFFICE FILED AND FOR NOT HAVING A VALID LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW" by Anthony T. Williams.
Now that, kids, is irony.
notorial dissent

TBL wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:10 pm
Now that, kids, is irony.
High comedy in fact. I keep thinking he's tried this before.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Echoes of SFBFKADMVP. (David Merrill Van Pelt for the non-old-timers)
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

I seem to remember one of his earlier videos stating he didn't need a license to practice law...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AndyK wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:14 pm
Echoes of SFBFKADMVP. (David Merrill Van Pelt for the non-old-timers)
Well dammit, you went and said the name, which is like summoning the devil. You can't do that, man, its dangerous.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Old Rudy's got another call from this jackass up for anyone that's missed it. The more I hear them interact the more convinced I am that he only calls Rudy cause he's the last easy mark in he knows. No matter how much evidence stacks up that ATW is just a third rate con-man Rudy will insist that he's and honest highly successful businessman, mostly due to his "very professional website". Some people just don't want to learn.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:19 pm Old Rudy's got another call from this jackass up for anyone that's missed it. The more I hear them interact the more convinced I am that he only calls Rudy cause he's the last easy mark in he knows. No matter how much evidence stacks up that ATW is just a third rate con-man Rudy will insist that he's and honest highly successful businessman, mostly due to his "very professional website". Some people just don't want to learn.
Oh, please, barely 4th rate, at best.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Sorry for the delay, but here's the latest from the Pretend Attorney General. All links are to my server, as always.

524 - MOTION for Release from Custody MOTION TO DEMAND IMMEDIATE RELEASE" by Anthony T. Williams. (Exh: 1, 2, 3)
526 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 524 MOTION for Release from Custody
527 - EO : Court Order Denying Defendant's Motion For Injunction Against The FDC For Retaliation as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 479 .
528 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO OUTLINE WHICH DEVICE(S) WERE SEARCHED THAT CONTAINED EVIDENCE SOUGHT WHICH RESULTED IN 32 COUNTS OF MAIL AND WIRE FRAUD as to Anthony T. Williams re: 488 .
530 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 525 MOTION to Disqualify Counsel MOTION TO DISQUALIFY RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES FOR NOT HAVING AN OATH OF OFFICE FILED AND FOR NOT HAVING A VALID LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW"
531 - ORDER Denying Defendant's Motion To Demand Immediate Release as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 524 .
532 - ORDER Denying Defendant's Motion To Disqualify Ronald G. Johnson and Gregg Paris Yates For Not Having an Oath of Office Filed and for Not Having a Valid License To Practice Law as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 525 .
533 - ORDER Denying Defendant's Motion For Suppression Of Evidence and Defendant's Motion For Evidentiary Hearing on Motion To Suppress as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 437 441 .
534 - MOTION BY STANDBY COUNSEL FOR STATUS CONFERENCE by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
535 - EO : Court Order GRANTING IN PART and DENYING IN PART Defendant's Ninth Motion For Order To Show Cause and Denying Defendant's Second Motion To Compel as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 459 460 .
536 - EO : COURT ORDER DENYING Defendant's "Motion For Bond" as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 492 .
537 - NOTICE of Proof of Compliance by USA as to Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Declaration, # 2 Exhibit A, # 3 Exhibit B, # 4 Exhibit C, # 5 Exhibit D)
538 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING STANDBY COUNSEL'S MOTION FOR STATUS CONFERENCE as to Anthony T. Williams (1) re: 534 .
539 - EO : Court Order Granting Standy Counsel's Motion For Status Conference. A. Williams and all counsel are ORDERED to appear at a status conference on August 29, 2019, at 10:00 a.m., to discuss deadlines for: 1) the designation of expert witnesses; 2) the identification of lay witnesses; and 3) the exchange of exhibits. Counsel for Defendant Anabel Cabebe and counsel for Defendant Barbara Williams will be permitted to leave after the discussion of deadlines.
540 - EO : Court Order DENYING Defendant's "Motion To Show Administrative Remedy Procedures At FDC Honolulu Are A Sham, Farce and No Available Means For A Remedy" as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams (1) re 493
542 - EO : Court Order DENYING Defendant's "MOTION TO SHOW PROSECUTORS RONALD G. JOHNSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES ENGAGED IN UNLAWFUL SELECTIVE PROSECUTION AGAINST PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS" as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams re 495 .
543 - EO: as to Anthony T. Williams, Anabel Cabebe, Barbara Williams. The court grant's Mr. Bervar's request to continue the status conference set for 8/29/2019 at 10:00 am. The Status Conference has been continued from 8/29/2019 to 9/5/2019 at 10:00 am before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI. (no document)
544 - EO : COURT ORDER DENYING Defendant's "MOTION For Miscellaneous Relief" as to Defendant Anthony T. Williams (1) re 496 .
545 - EO : Court Order GRANTING The Government's Motion For Entry of Protective Order as to Defendants (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe, (03) Barbara Williams re 520 .
546 - PROTECTIVE ORDER as to Defendants (01)Anthony T. Williams, (02)Anabel Cabebe, (03)Barbara Williams. Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 8/12/2019.
547 - EO : Court Order DENYING Defendant's "Motion For Mandatory Judicial Notice of Law Certification of Private Attorney General Anthony Troy Williams" as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams re 498 .
548 - EO : Court Order DENYING Defendant's "Motion For Government To Outline What Specific Act Committed By Pag Anthony Williams Which Gave Them Suspicion That A Federal Crime May Have Been Committed" as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams re 497 .
549 - EO : Court Order DENYING Defendant's "Motion To Impeach Henry Malinay For Perjury In A Judicial Proceeding as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams re 499 .
550 - EO : Court Order DENYING Defendant's "Motion For The Government To Stop Violating Pag Anthony Williams[sic] First Amendment Right To Free Exercise Of Religion" as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams re 500 .
551 - RESPONSE by Anthony T. Williams re 520 MOTION for Protective Order [ (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
552 - MOTION OF NOTICE OF DIVINE WARNING AND SUPERIORITY OF YAHWEH'S SPIRIT LAW" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
553 - Motion for Plea of Misnomer by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
554 - MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO ORDER DENYING MOTION TO SHOW ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDY PROCEDURES AT FDC HONOLULU ARE A SHAM, FARCE AND NO AVAILABLE MEANS FOR REMEDY" re 540 Order on Motion for Miscellaneous Relief,, Link, by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
555 - Tenth MOTION for Order to Show Cause by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
Last edited by ScottComstock on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The protective order and Antony’s response look like the key entries since he’s saying he’ll disobey the order.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wish they would just refuse to file any motion where he uses his self-awarded title.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4