Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:29 am I'm not saying a failure to disclose isn't a perfectly valid defence but from his previous drivel it's clear that Crabbert is demanding the CPS disclose information they don't have about things that are not relevant. Like the intricate details of the civil case that led to him losing the house in the first place.
I was of the impression that the "withheld" information he was pinning his hopes on was a Subject Access Request made to the Kent Police which they have been a little tardy in providing. Nothing at all to do with his trial and some of that information will be privileged anyway, but yes, if he is asking for any information that doesn't comprise the evidence against him he'll be laughed at during the trial. Disclosure is not a fishing operation.

The major item he previously asked for and didn't have was the bodycam video, but I seem to remember him gloating that this "proved" his case, so I think he has it now.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 am
longdog wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:29 am I'm not saying a failure to disclose isn't a perfectly valid defence but from his previous drivel it's clear that Crabbert is demanding the CPS disclose information they don't have about things that are not relevant. Like the intricate details of the civil case that led to him losing the house in the first place.
I was of the impression that the "withheld" information he was pinning his hopes on was a Subject Access Request made to the Kent Police which they have been a little tardy in providing. Nothing at all to do with his trial and some of that information will be privileged anyway, but yes, if he is asking for any information that doesn't comprise the evidence against him he'll be laughed at during the trial. Disclosure is not a fishing operation.

The major item he previously asked for and didn't have was the bodycam video, but I seem to remember him gloating that this "proved" his case, so I think he has it now.
Ah yes... I'd forgotten about SAR to the police. Given the fact he went on Facebook the moment he was released on bail to tell everybody how he'd attacked a cop with his "home made baseball bat" what did he think the body cam would show? Sidney Opera House perhaps? The hanging gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hopefully he's annoyed the CPS enough messing around and not turning up last time.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He's such a mouthy gobshite that I can guess it'll go pear-shaped for him fairly quickly if he acts as if he's in charge.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Oh dear, must be desperate if you’re getting directions from the well known legal practice that is Facebook
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Just for a bit of fun and group members opinions on what they would do in my situation, I’ll give brief details of my case. I’m in Maidstone crown court on Tuesday 27th August for a trial by jury, the charge is AFFRAY. I was violently evicted by police from my home on 5th February 2019, 15 hours under arrest I was originally charged with 2 counts of assault on emergency workers (police). After the 1st hearing in the magistrates court I demanded a trial by jury. The first hearing in the clown court the CPS changed the charges from the 2 assualts to AFFRAY. They asked me for my plea and I have always said and stuck by, I MAKE NO PLEA I WILL LET THE JURY DECIDE. I’ve had a few personal problems between then and now (I won’t go into any detail but in my opinion I don’t have any mental health problems, their opinion will no doubt be different).

Brief details..

I was declared bankkrupt by the system July 4th 2017.

Because of the corrupt county (and other) courts way I never agreed with their judgement, and I have never complied with any of their demands or given them any information.

At the time I had 10 mortgages, my home and 9 rental properties.

The rental properties was our income and pension, but the so called trustee kicked out all the tenants out and stopped our income.

We didn’t have any income so we couldn’t pay any of the illegal mortgages.

Eventually natwest decided to claim repossesion of our home.

They tried unsuccessfully to reposess our home on 4th December 2018, thanks to friends supporting and stopping the eviction.

The bailiffs said they’ll be back without notice to try again.

The police wrongly assisted on 5th February 2019.

I took back possesion on 29th March 2019, police turned up and agreed it was nothing to do with them. I’m still in possession now and had no problem with the police or anyone else

I’m 60 years old and my wife Irene would be 64, she died in June this year.

I have so much evidence where the police have lied, video evidence from police body worn video cameras, legislation etc I really can’t see why the cps still want to go ahead with the 2-3 trial.

I still don’t know how I’m going to play the game, it all depends on what happens and what they say on the first day.

I’ll play it by ear, but what would you do?
longdog

Post by longdog »

" I never agreed with their judgement"

Yeah... That's why they are called "courts" and not "people in a room who all agree with you".

Why doesn't he have his case reheard by The Kommon Lore Klown Kourt? Their entirely impartial jury and independent judge are the only "court" where he's guaranteed a win.

I'm assuming he would have voluntarily gone into bankruptcy if Southampton Council had lost their case and declared they didn't agree with the judgement.

"I’m 60 years old"

But acting like a three year old who can't cope with losing and has to receive an "Everybody is a Winner" participation medal when he comes last in the nursery egg and spoon race.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:46 pm Oh dear, must be desperate if you’re getting directions from the well known legal practice that is Facebook
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Just for a bit of fun and group members opinions on what they would do in my situation, I’ll give brief details of my case. I’m in Maidstone crown court on Tuesday 27th August for a trial by jury, the charge is AFFRAY. I was violently evicted by police from my home on 5th February 2019, 15 hours under arrest I was originally charged with 2 counts of assault on emergency workers (police). After the 1st hearing in the magistrates court I demanded a trial by jury. The first hearing in the clown court the CPS changed the charges from the 2 assualts to AFFRAY. They asked me for my plea and I have always said and stuck by, I MAKE NO PLEA I WILL LET THE JURY DECIDE. I’ve had a few personal problems between then and now (I won’t go into any detail but in my opinion I don’t have any mental health problems, their opinion will no doubt be different).

Brief details..

I was declared bankkrupt by the system July 4th 2017.

Because of the corrupt county (and other) courts way I never agreed with their judgement, and I have never complied with any of their demands or given them any information.

At the time I had 10 mortgages, my home and 9 rental properties.

The rental properties was our income and pension, but the so called trustee kicked out all the tenants out and stopped our income.

We didn’t have any income so we couldn’t pay any of the illegal mortgages.

Eventually natwest decided to claim repossesion of our home.

They tried unsuccessfully to reposess our home on 4th December 2018, thanks to friends supporting and stopping the eviction.

The bailiffs said they’ll be back without notice to try again.

The police wrongly assisted on 5th February 2019.

I took back possesion on 29th March 2019, police turned up and agreed it was nothing to do with them. I’m still in possession now and had no problem with the police or anyone else

I’m 60 years old and my wife Irene would be 64, she died in June this year.

I have so much evidence where the police have lied, video evidence from police body worn video cameras, legislation etc I really can’t see why the cps still want to go ahead with the 2-3 trial.

I still don’t know how I’m going to play the game, it all depends on what happens and what they say on the first day.

I’ll play it by ear, but what would you do?
I would pack a toothbrush on the last day of the trial.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's a criminal trial. The civil case, namely that the house no longer belongs to him, is not dependent on it. So there's nothing stopping the bank from retaking the place in his absence.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I MAKE NO PLEA I WILL LET THE JURY DECIDE.
Makes no sense at all. Does he imagine that in the event of a guilty plea, the jury are asked if they agree with the defendant's admission that it's a fair cop guv?
I’ve had a few personal problems between then and now (I won’t go into any detail but in my opinion I don’t have any mental health problems, their opinion will no doubt be different).
Seems like he's laying the ground for his mitigation, which suggests that he reckons he'll be found guilty.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm starting to wonder if Bobbert has been listening to somebody who has some vague understanding of what's really going on and what's going to happen if he goes into court with his current attitude. Not a qualified lawyer perhaps but somebody who's told him that the whys and the wherefores of the civil case are completely irrelevant and he won't be allowed to bore the jury's arse off with them.

So for I've not seen anything that could be called a defence against charges which he admitted on a publicly accessible Facebook page. If his defence is going to be one of justification because blah, blah, illegal mortgage, blah, blah he's not going to be allowed to make it and even if he is the jury are unlikely to be even slightly sympathetic. He's just going to make himself look like a freeloading parasite.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he changed his plea to guilty at the last moment and declared VICTORY!!!!1!!!!1!!! on the grounds that he'd made his point. Later to be enhanced with stories of the judge bowing to Crabbert, complimenting him on him on his legal genius and inviting him to a dinner party.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

I can't help feeling that proceedings such as these would be livened if they were heard by Rowley Birkin QC.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:20 am I'm starting to wonder if Bobbert has been listening to somebody who has some vague understanding of what's really going on and what's going to happen if he goes into court with his current attitude. Not a qualified lawyer perhaps but somebody who's told him that the whys and the wherefores of the civil case are completely irrelevant and he won't be allowed to bore the jury's arse off with them.

So for I've not seen anything that could be called a defence against charges which he admitted on a publicly accessible Facebook page. If his defence is going to be one of justification because blah, blah, illegal mortgage, blah, blah he's not going to be allowed to make it and even if he is the jury are unlikely to be even slightly sympathetic. He's just going to make himself look like a freeloading parasite.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he changed his plea to guilty at the last moment and declared VICTORY!!!!1!!!!1!!! on the grounds that he'd made his point. Later to be enhanced with stories of the judge bowing to Crabbert, complimenting him on him on his legal genius and inviting him to a dinner party.

Well, he is going to be buying him dinner for a bit, and lunch and breakfast, along with a place to stay. That's what prison is, 3 hots and a cot.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

um, no.

and is the wife dying a new story? I don't remember reading about it. I thought she just moved out
AnOwlCalledSage

Chaos wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:27 pm and is the wife dying a new story? I don't remember reading about it. I thought she just moved out
No, that appears to be real. He disappeared for a few weeks and then posted the news on the Council Tax is Unlawful group. And whilst there could be speculation about personal matters, it's not really appropriate to discuss in relation to his general FOTLer stupidity.

As we're still sub judice I'll only refer to generalities and imply no guilt or innocence in any particular case, but a simple affray with no aggravating circumstances would normally be referred to probation for a pre-sentencing report and a community service order given. This includes persons who plead guilty, although they would get more hours if convicted. A custodial sentence is, however, a real option for the offence and a refusal to play ball with probation resulting in a negative report does not play well with judges.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

NedSeagoon wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:57 am I can't help feeling that proceedings such as these would be livened if they were heard by Rowley Birkin QC.
Harrumph mutter stammer “Poisonous Monkey!!!!” gurgle. Even Rowley would do a better job than “Pro Se Bob”.

Should be an interesting day as it appears Crabbert has indeed dispensed with the services of M’learned friends. Lawyers eh? Ooh needs ‘em? Unless they are a Common Law QC but sadly most of them seem to have a short shelf life.

My prediction. It’ll all start going a bit south for Bob on day one when he starts jumping up, interrupting proceedings with spurious cries of “I object!!!” “1066!!!” “Kronenbourg Que Vie Act 1666” as his entourage chime in on the margins. Crabbie sent to cells, fellow-travellers warned about carrying on which they ignore, all booted out. One or two will try and post illegal videos of events in court and get caught. Cries of corruption and treason. Two days of wasted court time.

Crabby found guilty, six months in pokey, house repossessed and that’ll be just about it.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:36 pm
My prediction. It’ll all start going a bit south for Bob on day one when he starts jumping up, interrupting proceedings with spurious cries of “I object!!!” “1066!!!” “Kronenbourg Que Vie Act 1666” as his entourage chime in on the margins. Crabbie sent to cells, fellow-travellers warned about carrying on which they ignore, all booted out. One or two will try and post illegal videos of events in court and get caught. Cries of corruption and treason. Two days of wasted court time.

Crabby found guilty, six months in pokey, house repossessed and that’ll be just about it.
I don't know, on past form, most FotLers have a change of heart just prior to the start of proceedings. They realise it is all going nowhere and attempt to save face by refusing to appear before the court. In the meantime their supporters have just remembered that they have something more important on that morning; e.g. change library book; so it all becomes very low key with the trial held in the defendant's absence.

Should the jury return a guilty verdict, the judge will usually see it for what it is and award a 6 month supended sentence plus court costs and victim surcharge before moving on to deal with cases involving Ordinary Decent Criminals.

TheRambler
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I thought the last few have got off due to bad form on the protectors side. At least in the Room Crawford up a roof mob I think they all got off. Then the boxer with mummy paying the debt. Seems like no one had done decent time for these legal theories. Have we has one actually put away for this stuff yet? Could Crabby be the first matyr for the cause?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I’m in two minds regarding the outcome here.

These are serious charges but the CPS have proved to be incompetent in other Freeman trials that it could go that way OR there have been a number of serious assaults on the Police and they may decide to bring out the ‘big guns’ to get a good result.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:18 pm I thought the last few have got off due to bad form on the protectors side. At least in the Room Crawford up a roof mob I think they all got off. Then the boxer with mummy paying the debt. Seems like no one had done decent time for these legal theories. Have we has one actually put away for this stuff yet? Could Crabby be the first matyr for the cause?
In the interests of accuracy, Ollie Pinnock said his dad paid.
AnOwlCalledSage

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:18 pmSeems like no one had done decent time for these legal theories.
Perhaps because, by and large, the theories are civil matters. It's only when they veer into criminal trespass (and not all trespass is criminal) or violence that the old bill get involved.