Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by hucknallred »

What's all this then....

https://www.thebernician.net/totally-wi ... arguments/

I think someone who he thought was a friend has taken apart all his nonsense. I don't know who, as I can't currently be arsed to research it.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Read through a bit of that nonsense...Didn't he lose the case in the end? His first retort claimed full success with a clear deed and compensation paid to him (or family it's hard to determine).
TBL

Post by TBL »

Sorry, second retort, not the first:
Pretending a Win is a Loss
The point that a loss in court can’t be turned into a victory by the say-so of the loser is a moot one at best, since we didn’t lose. In fact, we won the section 1 and the powers of attorney point.

Then the Land Registry was then ordered by the Property Chamber to cancel the void mortgage over Ashquorn House, which happened in January 2015.

Whilst the other aspects of HHJ Behrens’ judgment were held to be void ab initio, when BOS gave up its arguments that it was owed £2.5 M from my family and the LR cancelled the last remaining mortgage over the Nelson Trust portfolio, in February 2019.

So when there were still valuable properties they could steal from my family, they give up their claim, made my sister and parents mortgage free and due substantial compensation. Yet our adversaries are accusing me of distorting the facts by pretending we won, when the actual facts, as documented in TGBMS and on this blog, speak for themselves.

Nevertheless, they dug an even bigger pit of foolish assumptions for themselves to wallow in with their next fallacious point.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

TBL wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 pmRead through a bit of that nonsense...Didn't he lose the case in the end? His first retort claimed full success with a clear deed and compensation paid to him (or family it's hard to determine).
"Due" not "Paid". His victories are always just about to happen.
So when there were still valuable properties they could steal from my family, they give up their claim, made my sister and parents mortgage free and due substantial compensation.
Since he never cites actual facts or judgements we can only speculate. The cases that have been seen all related to commercial property and showed the bank taking and selling said property. May his families houses were outside that arrangement. Maybe the bank gave up on the £2.5M debt that he's so proud of running up because the Trust had no assets and went bust. Maybe it's all bollox, like the compensation which he keeps saying they'll be getting real soon.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Speaking of claiming a loss is a win, the other Michael o'D gives a great load of case law to support his argument, together with his experience using these arguments in court. https://roguemale.org/2019/08/09/contract/
Yet, when I presented in Nottingham County Court that long-established principle of law that for a contract to be valid there had to be consideration on both sides and that a written agreement, signed by all parties was required for the lawful creation of the ‘mortgage’, Richard Inglis (above, left), the man acting as judge claimed what I was stating had “no basis in English Law”. He also falsely adjudged the same of the commercial lien which had been served on said CEO.

He dismissed the arguments as “entirely without merit”.

This still sticks in my craw somewhat as without his void judgement, I would not have had my house violently stolen.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

a man who I mistook as a loyal and trusted friend and the barrister he took advice from on the veracity of the TGBMS Grounds,
So someone had the nous to take independent advice before following MoB down the path to failure and financial loss. What a Judas, eh?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another victory. Well not yet, but due any time soon. Couple of things I note, one is that yet again this is a property developer or slumlord or similar rather than someone defending their family home. In other words not someone you'd think the PLDers would identify with. Second is that reading his blurb he seems to take it as read that everyone is in default with their mortgages. He doesn't seem to realise you don't get in the position otherwise.
Michael O'Bernicia
My friends, I am, once again, the delighted bearer of fantastic TGBMS News.

A friend of mine called Geniene Azalea, who has already had two properties stolen from her over void mortgages, recently challenged HBOS to provide valid mortgage documents, over a third property they are seeking possession of through the courts.

Having not responded to any of the court papers until she saw The Great British Mortgage Swindle, the bank was somewhat taken aback to be asked to provide the proof that they had the right to seek possession.

However, in a hearing a month ago, a county court judge ordered that they provide valid mortgage documents within 14 days.

When the time was up last week, in another hearing, the bank's solicitors admitted they have "lost the documents", so they literally have nothing to enforce.

Whilst the judge didn't exactly throw the case out, he did order that the claim be adjourned generally, which is what they do when no judgment can be reached without further evidence being submitted.

Since we already know that, even in the event the bank suddenly finds to 'misplaced' mortgage documents, they will be fraudulent under at least one of the TGBMS Grounds, in all probability, the mortgage possession claim has been terminated.

Massive credit is due to Geniene, who stood on the grounds and refused to budge. What she has courageously proven in the microcosm is that the arguments we are using in this summer's ongoing class actions to end mortgage fraud are literally bang on the money.

Just as important is the fact that her actions will inspire many others to adopt the same position, in defence of fraudulent mortgage possession claims.
https://www.facebook.com/michael.oberni ... 2032913022
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Could it possibly be this Geniene Azalea?

http://genieneazalea.com/about/
As soon as I came back from my trip to Oz, I was just turned 23 and the housing market had boomed in the UK. I had £1000 and I decided to invest it, into my first property, which cost me £37k (The top of my mortgage budget on my 15K salary) Within 1 year my flat had tripled in price and within 3 years I had bought a further 2 apartments taking my property portfolio to 3.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I worked with many mentors and healers using plant medicines, affirmations, meditation, energy healing.

Reiki is a japanese form of energy healing. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means God's Wisdom or the Higher Power and Ki which is life force energy. So Reiki is actually spiritually (non religious) guided life force energy.
So a woo-peddler basically and by the ongoing loss of houses not a very successful one.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:13 pm So a woo-peddler basically and by the ongoing loss of houses not a very successful one.
And destined to be a victim of the precedent that regardless of documentation and dotted "I"s and crossed "T"s, if someone has given you cash you have to pay it back!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

Banks dont loan money

https://youtu.be/fglStqKJH_E
longdog

Post by longdog »

Zeek wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:11 pm Banks dont loan money

https://youtu.be/fglStqKJH_E
Let me guess... Somebody who didn't pay attention at school discovers fractional reserve banking and thinks it's supposed to be a secret.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

Think your going to choke on the amount of humble pie you will be eating :haha: :haha: :haha:

Land Registry Confirms That No Mortgage Arises Without Legally Valid Documents

It has now been confirmed that the Land Registry has altered the register to show that my sister is the owner of her family home, free and clear of the void mortgage which was cancelled earlier this year.

This is highly significant for the following reasons:

1. There was no attempt to create another illegal mortgage over the property by Bank of Scotland, which means that HHJ Behrens’ 2014 declaration that they are still owed £1.85 M is now held to be void and unenforceable by the Land Registry.

2. The decision shows that, in fact and at law, no mortgage, whether legal or equitable, can arise without a deed and a contract which comply with sections 1 and 2 of the LPMPA 1989.

3. It guarantees that the monies my family paid to the bank during the entire term of the fraudulent overdraft facility are due to be paid back in compensation from the Chief Land Registrar, on the ground that the losses were incurred as a direct result of the registration of illegal and void mortgages.

Whilst the compensation is yet to be confirmed, receiving it is the only step left before we can truly say that the dispute that has raged for almost a decade is finally settled and closed.

For all those who have joined or intend to join the class actions later this month, that is what victory for Britain’s 11.2 million illegal mortgagors will look like.

Devastating Consequence For The Banks

However, the devastating consequence of this for the banks is that they can no longer rely upon the void aspects of Behrens’ 2014 judgment, in which he declared that an equitable mortgage arises, even when the mortgage documents do not comply with the 1989 Act.

To put this into perspective, simply consider that it was this very decision that was used by the Land Registry several times to refuse to cancel the very mortgage which Bank of Scotland successfully applied to cancel in February this year.

Moreover, virtually every legal blog featuring our case over the past few years has been illegally reassuring the banksters and their legal representatives that, even if a mortgage deed is held be void for failing to comply with section 1(3) of the 1989 Act, the mortgagee will be still be entitled to an equitable mortgage that is capable of registration.

Therefore, if you are currently fighting fraudulent mortgage possession proceedings and the bank’s lawyers present you with that argument, you can inform them that the Land Registry is now treating that part of Behrens’ decision as void and legally unenforceable, after the bank gave up its fraudulent claim against the Trustees of Nelson Trust and cancelled the mortgage over my sister’s home.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Think your going to choke on the amount of humble pie you will be eating
Maybe yes, maybe no.

Instead of what appears to be a cut'n'paste from MoB's site, perhaps you could show us some actual evidence that the assertions contained there are correct. If you can do that, I suspect most people here will be happy to take a slice of that pie.

If, like MoB, you are unable to do so, then I'm afraid its just more scribble on the internet.
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

Wonder how many of you naysayers have joined/will join/use the same grounds :haha:

https://youtu.be/g2i5ao7CkQA
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Zeek wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 am Think your going to choke on the amount of humble pie you will be eating :haha: :haha:
You’ll find most here on Q are on a diet and pie, humble or otherwise is off the menu.

When the proven (and verifiable) successes come in you’ll have my respect but it seems to me that the class action crew still have all their work ahead of them.

We are merely observers of events and if we are in any way skeptics it’s because of an unbroken history of grandiose announcements of total victory made by Mr. O’B only to be followed by embarrassing failure.

Come back on when there is a verifiable success in a UK court based on TGBMS dogma. Something we can independently confirm. Until then expect to be open to fair criticism.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Zeek wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 am..1. There was no attempt to create another illegal mortgage over the property by Bank of Scotland, which means that HHJ Behrens’ 2014 declaration that they are still owed £1.85 M is now held to be void and unenforceable by the Land Registry.
The property at issue in that 2014 judgement was nevertheless still repossessed by the bank, and sold.
Whilst the compensation is yet to be confirmed, receiving it is the only step left before we can truly say that the dispute that has raged for almost a decade is finally settled and closed.
Why not come back and post some evidence if it actually happens? M of B is always "just about to win".
Moreover, virtually every legal blog featuring our case over the past few years has been illegally reassuring the banksters and their legal representatives that, even if a mortgage deed is held be void for failing to comply with section 1(3) of the 1989 Act, the mortgagee will be still be entitled to an equitable mortgage that is capable of registration.
That was exactly what the judge determined in 2014, wasn't it. Also stated although not in the end required in the "Applecart" case ..
"Southern Pacific and Accord argue that, if they are wrong on their primary case as to the validity of the Deeds, the charges granted by the Applicants would nonetheless be valid as equitable mortgages. I have no doubt that this is correct, but, in view of my findings above, the point does not need to be dealt with at any great length. The Deeds were validly executed, and there is no other basis on which the Deeds can be set aside."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Zeek wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 am Think your going to choke on the amount of humble pie you will be eating :haha: :haha: :haha:
Evidence, such a simple concept but so easily overlooked by the easily led ! 🤔
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AndyPandy wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:13 pmEvidence, such a simple concept but so easily overlooked by the easily led ! 🤔
Speaking of the easily led, that Youtube video's been posted on the new Goofy under Success Stories ..
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t3747-lets-hope-so
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Oh, Zeek, if you're still with us, would you care to explain why MoB is promoting anti-Semitic tropes regarding the Rothschilds?

Right there on his home page, if you weren't already aware.