Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:50 pm Would Crabby be the champion if he lost two properties? Most everyone else had only one to lose.

On the other hand, Crabby could lose two properties and still have one or more left to live in, so he wouldn't be homeless like Ward and Patel.
I doubt that any of that would beat the Baron. Losing a couple of properties, while stupid, isn't as bad as losing all you have (as the Baron did) and having to live in the streets.

No, I think Crabby is going to have to work extra hard to surpass the Baron.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think O'Wah is probably the clear winner Poundwise, or maybe the weird lady they are still trying to boot out, her Pound count may be the highest of them all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

What about Guy Taylor, inheriting a £4M property portfolio with no outstanding mortgages, and managing to lose it all?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:53 am What about Guy Taylor, inheriting a £4M property portfolio with no outstanding mortgages, and managing to lose it all?
He's certainly in one of the top slots, don't remember if O'Wah beats him or not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 am
He's certainly in one of the top slots, don't remember if O'Wah beats him or not.
Technically O'Bonkers didn't have any property, wasn't it all his old fella's? He referred to it as a property trust.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Wondering, could the current proceedings result in an injunction to keep away from his house (ex house)? I suppose someone would have to be asking for it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I doubt it would be in anybody's interests really to muddy the waters with that sort of thing to be honest. They're going to chuck him back in the gutter as soon as the case is over either way and if he makes another attempt at a retake of the property they'll just make it a bail condition when he gets arrested... Again.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:42 pm Wondering, could the current proceedings result in an injunction to keep away from his house (ex house)? I suppose someone would have to be asking for it.
Not sure how that would work when he was bailed to that address, do bail conditions continue until a trial has concluded??
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:26 pm
aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:42 pm Wondering, could the current proceedings result in an injunction to keep away from his house (ex house)? I suppose someone would have to be asking for it.
Not sure how that would work when he was bailed to that address, do bail conditions continue until a trial has concluded??
Yes. In Canada bail lasts until the last day of trial when a verdict is to be rendered. That day the defendant surrenders himself to the court sheriffs before the hearing. If the verdict is guilty with a custodial sentence the sentence starts immediately. If sentencing is reserved bail is extended until the hearing where the sentencing decision is released. On the day sentence is released same deal, surrender to sheriff. If the defendant indicates that he is appealing the conviction and/or sentencing bail may be extended until the appeal process is exhausted but this is discretionary.

This is where things stand with my Poriskyite tax evaders Keith Lawson and Michael Millar. Both have been convicted with custodial sentences. They have appealed both the convictions and sentences and both are out on bail until appeals are finished. At the end of each stage, conviction, sentencing, the conviction appeal, their bail terminated and had to be renewed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
fraudrevealed
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by fraudrevealed »

Is this crabby https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/ ... Rd-blKD00I
hucknallred wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:45 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:13 am
Over 40 years? Ooh. I'm intrigued. I only knew about the drunk driving conviction.

I posted a link to one of his Facebook videos, I think it may have been on the PLD thread before he got his own, it it he basically said he'd been inside for about half of his adult life.
fraudrevealed
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by fraudrevealed »

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That him, he openly admits to that one.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

fraudrevealed wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:29 am Is this crabby Non Crab Bait link removed
No.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You think not? I'm pretty sure it is.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:08 am You think not? I'm pretty sure it is.
I think not. The age is wrong. White is quite a common surname and Robert is a very common first name.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Yes, four or five years younger than our man.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Mike_p wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:52 am
I think not. The age is wrong. White is quite a common surname and Robert is a very common first name.
I think we have a confusion of Kent Online links.

Murderer Robert White is not our Crabbie.

Drunk driver sending a motorcyclist flying is Crab Bait.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:18 pm
Mike_p wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:52 am
I think we have a confusion of Kent Online links.

Murderer Robert White is not our Crabbie.

Drunk driver sending a motorcyclist flying is Crab Bait.

That's what I was saying. I knew I had seen his drunk driving conviction and no insurance before.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

You lot are really grabbing at straws just like the prosecution barrister at the last hearing :haha:

Talking of which, this is a formal invite to all you keyboard warriors to attend maidstone crown court this wednesday 11th september court 7.

You then can eat copius humble pie and go back to the rocks you crawled from under.

Keep an eye on court serve for confirmation of the time, cant wait to see your faces and the posts on this thread that follow.

The question is, will you leave your keyboards and bedrooms to have 1st hand knowledge of the facts ? Tick tock tick tock
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You then can eat copius humble pie and go back to the rocks you crawled from under.
Seeing as how people here have been quite prepared to countenance the possibility that White could be acquitted, and an aquittal in a criminal case has no bearing on his eccentric ideas about property law, I'm at a loss as to what point you think you're making.