Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Frater I*I »

Welp seems like he hasn't forgotten me at the 3:10, but at the 13:30 mark and on it gets real :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVowgos51E
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

Just gotta give Rudy a map of the property with a scale.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm Just gotta give Rudy a map of the property with a scale.
Assuming TexasDummy can actually read a map, I don't. Also assuming he even knows where TN is. Waste of time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm Just gotta give Rudy a map of the property with a scale.
Rudy will never accept any evidence that contradicts his existing view. In this very call he claims that the fact that nobody believes Mike and that he's downvoted and made fun of proves he's telling the truth. He's a freaking geocentrist for crying out loud :lol: Nothing will ever convince poor Mr Davis that he is wrong until perhaps someday when he dies angry and confused and likely unemployed for the entire last decades of his life he will finally get God himself to tell him how wrong and stupid he has been his whole life. Though I think it more likely he will spend eternity like the Dwarves in CS Luis's the last battle, sitting just inside the gates or paradise grumbling about how awful it all is and that everyone but him is wrong.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 pm
Rudy will never accept any evidence that contradicts his existing view. In this very call he claims that the fact that nobody believes Mike and that he's downvoted and made fun of proves he's telling the truth. He's a freaking geocentrist for crying out loud :lol: Nothing will ever convince poor Mr Davis that he is wrong until perhaps someday when he dies angry and confused and likely unemployed for the entire last decades of his life he will finally get God himself to tell him how wrong and stupid he has been his whole life. Though I think it more likely he will spend eternity like the Dwarves in CS Luis's the last battle, sitting just inside the gates or paradise grumbling about how awful it all is and that everyone but him is wrong.
I think you have very accurately summarized TexasDummy. He isn't interested in facts or proof, he already knows he is right. He is a geocentrist, and considerably more to the right of Ken Hovind Dino man than anyone I can think of at the moment. Ken is not orthodox enough to suit him. He would be seriously disappointed in Heaven were he ever to get there because all those "people" he rails about got in there before him. Not happy at all. I don't think he has much to worry about though when it comes down to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Mr. Pop-A-Squat has finally arrived at his new home.... :haha:

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 07/19/2025
Located At: FCI Memphis
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

A call from another prisoner to Rudy that's related via the CNC if anyone's interested https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6aOqEETxVQ. Seems like the Stumps have found the world's easiest mark in poor old Rudy as he's doubling and tripling down on the idea that the CNC and "Universal Supreme court" are somehow legitimate. I'd feel a lot worse about him roping another rube into an obvious scam but it's not like cop killer Hoffman's situation can get much worse. At this point I really am amazed at Rudy's gullibility though, how much failure do you have to observe before you accept that maybe someone isn't the expert they say they are?
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Ah Baidn, you have now discovered the true essence that is the total tool and fool and all 'round loathsome individual known to the rest of the universe as LoneStar, or as we who truly detest him as TexasDummy. He is clueless, brainless, and gullible beyond all belief. He is a magnate for truly vile and unsavory people and he seems to be escalating.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I’m slowly leaning towards the theory that Rudy knows his guys are guilty.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

A part of me is tempted to give out the Stumps address and try to get an enormous number of unrepentant convicts to appeal to the "universal court", give them a little careful what you wish for lesson. But then Id eventually be making trouble for some poor innocent court clerk but man would it be great to see the world's weirdest con-artist buried under their own hubris.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Thanks Baid for the link, I wouldn’t have listened to it otherwise. Hoffman says he’s filing liens and even Rudy realizes that leads to more jail time.

This could blow up.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:06 am A part of me is tempted to give out the Stumps address and try to get an enormous number of unrepentant convicts to appeal to the "universal court", give them a little careful what you wish for lesson. But then Id eventually be making trouble for some poor innocent court clerk but man would it be great to see the world's weirdest con-artist buried under their own hubris.
Hmmmm..... I was wondering what it would take to have them appoint me Consul-General for the Province of Alberta. As it happens, I'm in the Chilcotin territory right now. Due to the weather, the sacrifices are rather cold, damp, and miserable right now so they are anticipating the roasting flame so I have to think of other options. I may run into town (Williams Lake) and visit the Hollands. It's either that or head over to Wells and visit the Wells Hotel.
Enjoy a refreshing beverage in our Pub. We have more than 50 different kinds beer and lager to choose from, ranging from pale and crisp, dark and lustrous, to fruity and exotic. We offer imports, domestics, and specialty beer and lager that are rare to be found elsewhere.We have BC’s largest privately owned Single Malt Scotch Collection with over 200 different bottles choose from, ranging in age from a young 8 years, to a mature 31, strong and smoky, clean and smooth.
eric

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:06 am A part of me is tempted to give out the Stumps address and try to get an enormous number of unrepentant convicts to appeal to the "universal court", give them a little careful what you wish for lesson. But then Id eventually be making trouble for some poor innocent court clerk but man would it be great to see the world's weirdest con-artist buried under their own hubris.
Catching up on things after a couple of weeks dealing with the erratic internet access in small town interior BC....
Anyways, Rudy's friends seem to be having trouble getting hold of the Stumps. So is everyone else it seems:
Memorandum to file from Mun Y Chan, Registry Officer dated 23-AUG-2019 Someone telephoned the Registry for a faxed copy of the Directions of the Court dated 22-Aug-2019. The fax did not go through. Another telephone call was made to the Registry. The requester said that she is, Ms Dorothy Boyd, sister of Mrs F Stump. They needed a paper copy - additional to the emailed copy - for 'localization'. She was informed that the fax number provided might not work. She was also informed that Mrs Stump's telephone is often not answered, and that her voice mail box is always full. Ms Boyd did not confirm whether Mrs Stump check her email regularly. To accommodate Ms Boyd, a second fax was sent. That transmission failed, too. Ms Boyd made a third call to the Registry. This time she provided another fax number and the transmission worked.
So how is their multi-trillion dollar lawsuit going? Not well it seems. As previously mentioned it crashed and burned back in March:
Written directions received from the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Lafrenière dated 05-MAR-2019 directing that "Pursuant to Rule 74 of the Federal Courts Rules, the Plaintiffs are directed to submit written representations, no later than March 18, 2019 and not exceeding 10 pages in length, to show cause why the Statement of Claim filed on March 4, 2019 should not be removed from the Court file on the grounds that the document was not filed in accordance with the Rules. In particular, Rule 121 provides that, unless the Court in special circumstances orders otherwise, a party who acts or seeks to act in a representative capacity, including in a representative proceeding, shall be represented by a solicitor. Ms. Fanny Stump, who signed the Statement of Claim purportedly on behalf of the Plaintiffs, acknowledged upon inquiry on behalf of the Court that she was not a solicitor within the meaning of subsection 11(3) of the Federal Courts Act. No further steps shall be taken in this proceeding pending determination of the validity of the originatin pleading." placed on file on 05-MAR-2019 Confirmed in writing to the party(ies)
Of course the Stumps appealed, Ms. Holland applied for intervenor status, and they actually had a court appearance on the 27th of this month. Another failure:
Vancouver 27-AUG-2019 BEFORE The Honourable Mr. Justice Diner Language: E Before the Court: Motion Doc. No. 7 on behalf of Plaintiffs motion to appeal the Order of Madam Prothonotary Ring dated 25-Mar-2019 Result of Hearing: Matter dismissed from the Bench, with written reasons and order to follow Before the Court: Motion Doc. No. 6 on behalf of Proposed Intervenor and Plaintiffs Result of Hearing: With the appeal in Motion Doc. No. 7 having been dismissed, there was no longer any basis to hear the motion to intervene, hence, the matter was not heard.
(all quoted material is from: https://www.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/court-files ... files#cont)
I suppose they could always appeal to the Supreme Court but that's about it for them. :violin:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Was this posted last year?

https://www.mycariboonow.com/34774/alex ... way-house/

What appears to be Stumps son was wanted last year.
eric

Post by eric »

Actually, I had considered that but the family name of Stump is fairly common in that neck of the woods and they may just be trying to put some separation between themselves.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:08 pm Was this posted last year?

That is indeed the Grand Poobah's son.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

While we're at it, is the Steve Sweat that Mike bought the plane with the same as the Steve Sweat that used to be McNairy county comisioner?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:02 am While we're at it, is the Steve Sweat that Mike bought the plane with the same as the Steve Sweat that used to be McNairy county comisioner?
No, after reviewing the A/C registration records, that Steve Sweat resides in the city of Jackson, Madison Co, TN. McNairy is located southeast a county over. I'm guessing they are related though.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:37 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:08 pm Was this posted last year?

That is indeed the Grand Poobah's son.
Are all the incarcerated pop a squat ambassadors who are pinning their release hopes on Stanley Sr. aware that he can't even keep his own son out of the slam?
notorial dissent

Considering who we are talking about, that would be expecting a lot.