Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Zeek wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:02 pm You lot are really grabbing at straws just like the prosecution barrister at the last hearing :haha:

Talking of which, this is a formal invite to all you keyboard warriors to attend maidstone crown court this wednesday 11th september court 7.

You then can eat copius humble pie and go back to the rocks you crawled from under.

Keep an eye on court serve for confirmation of the time, cant wait to see your faces and the posts on this thread that follow.

The question is, will you leave your keyboards and bedrooms to have 1st hand knowledge of the facts ? Tick tock tick tock
I would rather have a root canal, without Novocain, than fly across the Atlantic and attend a court session, where some twit like Crabby will try to convince some suffering judge that no, he isn't a complete lunatic when in fact yes, he is.

So, Zeek -- once Crabby gets his inevitable legal spanking, will you come back here and eat YOUR humble pie? The table is set; and we have only to light the candles for you.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:16 pm Seeing as how people here have been quite prepared to countenance the possibility that White could be acquitted, and an aquittal in a criminal case has no bearing on his eccentric ideas about property law, I'm at a loss as to what point you think you're making.
Indeed this thread started with the title "Consents to lose his house", this was changed to the plural when it was disclosed he had another 10 rental properties. His criminal case for having a go at the police is a mere aside to this thread.

I think you'll find he has lost all his rental properties, confirmed by crabbie himself, here yo go, I'll throw in a smilie too :haha: .

His Sheerness abode is legally lost, he just continues to squat in it.

Off to make a pie now.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Zeek wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:02 pm copius

Ooh, ooh. I know this one. South American....largest rodent...used to be lots of them on the Norfolk Broads.

I'll have a 'P' please Bob.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Isn't copius humble pie one made by two Pope's?

Besides, as pointed out, a trial for affray will do nothing to change the result of his bankruptcy and loss of property. Even if, as I expect, there are little to no ramifications from this case, it still doesn't get him his stuff back
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:16 pm Seeing as how people here have been quite prepared to countenance the possibility that White could be acquitted, and an aquittal in a criminal case has no bearing on his eccentric ideas about property law, I'm at a loss as to what point you think you're making.
In fact on several occasions we have suggested that with the state of CPS funding that this probably a more likely outcome. We have also stayed clear of ascribing guilt or otherwise to him on the assault charges so I'm puzzled why pie of any variety would require to be consumed regardless of verdict.

This thread is about his application of FOTLer stupidity to his property portfolio which he has lost through his own actions.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Just putting this out there - any theories on the real Zeek ID?
Only interested in Crab & O'Bonkers, almost certainly a Facebook disciple of both.
Maybe Crab's cameraman housesquat mate?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 am Just putting this out there - any theories on the real Zeek ID?
Only interested in Crab & O'Bonkers, almost certainly a Facebook disciple of both.
Maybe Crab's cameraman housesquat mate?
Plausible. I am sure Crab would post under his own name, and M of B would be at least articulate even if spouting pure fiction.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

M of B would be at least articulate even if spouting pure fiction.
I concur with m'learned friend. Not florid or self important enough to be MoB. My money's on a teenage minion. The FMOTL equivalent of the work experience kid.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:59 am I am sure Crab would post under his own name.
I'm sure he wouldn't post anywhere he can't control the narrative.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

Which of you reprobates are going to attend tomorrow then so you can put this to bed once and for all? :shrug:

Saying that, im sure you will twist it beyond distortion in any event :haha:

Maidstone crown court 10am court 6 :wink:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Zeek wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:03 pm Which of you reprobates are going to attend tomorrow then so you can put this to bed once and for all? :shrug:

I have a prior appointment and it is a better thing to be doing anyway. Please explain how tomorrow's events will settle this "once and for all"? Mr White is still bankrupt - that won't change. The Trustee in Bankruptcy controls all his rental property - that won't change. His home is owned by the bank - that won't change. Or are you just talking about the criminal allegations and the foregoing is already accepted?
Saying that, im sure you will twist it beyond distortion in any event
Projection much? Mr O'Bonkers won his court case, as did Tom Crawford, so O'Bonkers says. Where is Tom living these days? Where is O'Bonkers living these days?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:37 pm Projection much? Mr O'Bonkers won his court case, as did Tom Crawford, so O'Bonkers says. Where is Tom living these days? Where is O'Bonkers living these days?
A betting man would wager on the CPS ballsing things up, but that doesn't have any consequence for a civil case. Wrecka didn't face any legal ramification for her "repossession" either. She still doesn't own her former property.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Zeek wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:03 pm Which of you reprobates are going to attend tomorrow then so you can put this to bed once and for all? :shrug:

Sorry, Robert we’ve got better things to do.

But I do enjoy seeing you morons self-destruct from the comfort of my holiday bed knowing I’m not in debt through my own stupidity.

Is Micheal in his house yet?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Well Zeek most of the people who frequent this site work for a living or are retired ex law professionals/other professionals from the other side of the pond.

We don't have the luxury of attending court proceedings of people we don't know, and even if we did I doubt we would turn up due to their behaviour.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

Well Zeek most of the people who frequent this site work for a living or are retired ex law professionals/other professionals from the other side of the pond.
Well dave beeston, im shocked anyone on this thread can call themselves a " law professional" [ as you put it] to be honest with you !

Why not get one of your troll/ reporters down there or do you prefer to babble ? :haha:
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [moderator] fixed formatting
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Again, I think you are missing the point Zeek, the outcome of this criminal trail will have no impact on the current status of 🦀. He is bankrupt, and homeless. Well if convicted he may solve one of those problems.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Zeek wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:15 pm Well Zeek most of the people who frequent this site work for a living or are retired ex law professionals/other professionals from the other side of the pond.
Well dave beeston, im shocked anyone on this thread can call themselves a " law professional" [ as you put it] to be honest with you !

Why not get one of your troll/ reporters down there or do you prefer to babble ? :haha:
Zeek you do realise that your not going to get the kind of response your looking for here by throwing out insults, we are adults and act accordingly.

I'm not surprised your shocked that there are actual real former lawyer's here, instead of the make believe "legal experts" on the other forums you frequent and install so much belief in.

Are you attending Robert's court appearance? If so maybe you would be so kind as to provide us with a report, then should we think it's a load of hogwash we may spring for the actual transcript from the court just to compare, sound fare Zeek?
Last edited by Gregg on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tried to fix quotes formatting,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm not surprised your shocked that there are actual real former lawyer's here
Not just former lawyers, but actual, real-life, practising lawyers, and in my case, working in the legal department of a bank. Consequently, I'm sorry to report that there is no "class action" against the banks, despite MO'B's boasts that this will happen. For a start, such a thing as a "class action" doesn't exist in the UK. You've been watching too many American YT videos, Zeek. I

If someone wants to make an individual legal claim in court that their mortgage is void and they're claiming financial restitution, then the court fee for a £200K claim (an average amount for a mortgage these days) is £10,000. Of course, that doesn't get round the fact that cancelling the mortgage also means cancelling the purchase of the property and it would have to be restored to the previous owner. You don't get a free house, no matter how many times you lie to people that they will get one.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There ya go, letting reality be a buzzkill.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But really, there IS NO class action going on now or will there ever be since the UK does not allow for such a legal action. If you are going to file suits against the "banks" you are going to have to do it
ONE. AT. A. TIME,

AND

as has been pointed out previously if you go the route of void mortgage, you will get back the money you've paid the bank, but you also give back the house/property you bought with the bank's money, and they really did advance their money whatever you think, so no free house, EVER.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.