Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

The ones counting on Stump are all too deluded to care about evidence or possibly (as I think is the case with Hoffman) figure they've got nothing to lose either way since they'll die in prison without intervention so why not? Regarding two of our favorite characters in this sad play though it needs to be kept in mind that Holland is literally a loon, and Parsons has such a misunderstanding of the law that he thinks a country can just snatch up another's citizens without any repercussions. Apparently for all his "research" he's never heard of extradition treaties or why they're necessary.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
foxtatz
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by foxtatz »

Bradley is my family. I wouldn't go talking about someone in a negative light while you sit and be sheep to false news. I personally won't stand for the ridiculous accusations coming from ignorant masses about the ongoing business or past events you people can't get out of or know anything about. Bradley is an upstanding human being and anyone who casts a stone better watch their own history cause we wouldn't want any nasty skeletons out would we? Which, regardless, none of any of this happens to be anyone's business unless you're in the government. Or does it? Nope. Shut your mouth about my family and do your research before you talk. You sound like a bunch of ignorant, ridiculous people with nothing else to occupy your time. Mike is a pile. I happily told him personally. Shove your persuaded 45 minute propaganda speech up the same area your words seem to come out of because it's all lies and pathetic. Ever heard of positive mind reinforcement? Asking questions with a positive answer already in it makes others already mentally agree. This is exactly what we have done with the news and any other political garbage you get in to. Most of you couldn't handle the real information out in the world. Or you know it and close your eyes. Either way, none of you are holier than thou and I assure you, there are people you never want to get your name across to. Ridiculous. Is this the place where every dipshit gets together? I had to see it for myself its pathetic
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

foxtatz wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 pm Bradley is my family. I wouldn't go talking about someone in a negative light while you sit and be sheep to false news. I personally won't stand for the ridiculous accusations coming from ignorant masses about the ongoing business or past events you people can't get out of or know anything about. Bradley is an upstanding human being and anyone who casts a stone better watch their own history cause we wouldn't want any nasty skeletons out would we? Which, regardless, none of any of this happens to be anyone's business unless you're in the government. Or does it? Nope. Shut your mouth about my family and do your research before you talk. You sound like a bunch of ignorant, ridiculous people with nothing else to occupy your time. Mike is a pile. I happily told him personally. Shove your persuaded 45 minute propaganda speech up the same area your words seem to come out of because it's all lies and pathetic. Ever heard of positive mind reinforcement? Asking questions with a positive answer already in it makes others already mentally agree. This is exactly what we have done with the news and any other political garbage you get in to. Most of you couldn't handle the real information out in the world. Or you know it and close your eyes. Either way, none of you are holier than thou and I assure you, there are people you never want to get your name across to. Ridiculous. Is this the place where every dipshit gets together? I had to see it for myself its pathetic
Is there a point to your rant?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
foxtatz
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by foxtatz »

of course but I'm not surprised you don't get it. Now be a good little sheep and find your shepard
foxtatz
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by foxtatz »

ah, of course the blind cannot see
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

foxtatz wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 pm Bradley is my family. I wouldn't go talking about someone in a negative light while you sit and be sheep to false news. I personally won't stand for the ridiculous accusations coming from ignorant masses about the ongoing business or past events you people can't get out of or know anything about. Bradley is an upstanding human being and anyone who casts a stone better watch their own history cause we wouldn't want any nasty skeletons out would we? Which, regardless, none of any of this happens to be anyone's business unless you're in the government.
To be honest with you I have only the barest idea of what you are talking about. I am assuming you are talking about Bradley Warner or am I mistaken? I know very little about him but I can assure you that if he has somehow hooked up with the Stump/Holland version of the Chilcotin Nation he has made a mistake, I will assume an honest one.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

I personally won't stand for the ridiculous accusations coming from ignorant masses about the ongoing business or past events you people can't get out of or know anything about.
Well, yes..........yes you will.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Any chance you could cite a false accusation or fake news that has been mentioned in the thread so we can correct the record? That rant doesn't give much to go on.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

foxtatz wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:24 pm of course but I'm not surprised you don't get it. Now be a good little sheep and find your shepard
ah, of course the blind cannot see
Or spell.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

eric wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 pmI am assuming you are talking about Bradley Warner or am I mistaken? I know very little about him but I can assure you that if he has somehow hooked up with the Stump/Holland version of the Chilcotin Nation he has made a mistake, I will assume an honest one.
An "honest" mistake? It seems unlikely that Stump and company would pick a random person from the phone book to receive this.
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

I actually did some research and managed to track down Bradley. I leave it up to the reader to form their own conclusions....
Here is his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bboytec?hc_ref ... BrBPu4aULw
.... scroll down to April or so of this year for relevant material.
Here is a stack of documents that he attempted to use to get Parsons freed, the second half is particularly interesting:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzu_Cx ... fcebyWF1dY

It's all a conspiracy I say... Parsons has Ms. Holland (certified NCR), Bradley who has issues, and Darryl McDowell (victim of goat rustlers)
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ts#p270752
as supporters. :shrug:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sorry but what is NCR (other than No Carbon Required)?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:29 am Sorry but what is NCR (other than No Carbon Required)?
Not competent, I can't remember the exact acronym at the moment but she was institutionalized rather than sent to jail at one point.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This was on the back burner for a while but I decided to look into Mike's claim that he has a degree in mechanical engineering. Frater has at times suggested that he's lying about that and there are hints that he may have made it up. In Mike's bio he claims to have a "Mechanical Degree from Southwest College":

http://www.mikeparsons.org/narratives-and-updates.html

At first glance there's two giant red flags, there's no such thing as a "Mechanical Degree" and there is no "Southwest College". You could probably call it a day there and assume Mike has no post-secondary education. However, there is a Southwest Tennessee Community College. Mike claims to have gotten his degree in 1988 (which would mean he got the degree at age 27) and that the college changed names after his graduation. STCC would fit the bill since it changed name in 2000 after two community colleges merged:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest ... ty_College

And as it turns out STCC does actually offer a degree in Mechanical Engineering:
http://www.southwest.tn.edu/academics/d ... icates.htm

Now that's not necessarily proof that they were offering that degree in 1988 but whatever. There's two omissions of fact that seem in context intentional. Mike doesn't mention Southwest is a community college and because it is a community college it only offers associates degrees, which is Mike's second omission. So if he really does have an associates degree, I'd argue he's padding his resume by giving people the impression that he has a bachelors degree.

Mike also claims to have been an adjunct professor at some point, but from what I can tell, he would have needed a Bachelors to do that, so that might be fake.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Not Criminally Responsible.
- David Hume
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

foxtatz wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 pm Bradley is my family. I wouldn't go talking about someone in a negative light while you sit and be sheep to false news. I personally won't stand for the ridiculous accusations coming from ignorant masses about the ongoing business or past events you people can't get out of or know anything about. Bradley is an upstanding human being and anyone who casts a stone better watch their own history cause we wouldn't want any nasty skeletons out would we? Which, regardless, none of any of this happens to be anyone's business unless you're in the government. Or does it? Nope. Shut your mouth about my family and do your research before you talk. You sound like a bunch of ignorant, ridiculous people with nothing else to occupy your time. Mike is a pile. I happily told him personally. Shove your persuaded 45 minute propaganda speech up the same area your words seem to come out of because it's all lies and pathetic. Ever heard of positive mind reinforcement? Asking questions with a positive answer already in it makes others already mentally agree. This is exactly what we have done with the news and any other political garbage you get in to. Most of you couldn't handle the real information out in the world. Or you know it and close your eyes. Either way, none of you are holier than thou and I assure you, there are people you never want to get your name across to. Ridiculous. Is this the place where every dipshit gets together? I had to see it for myself its pathetic
I haven't actually seen anyone denegrating whoever Bradley is, but I suppose I could have missed it. Regardless if your family member has had their good intentions manipulated by a charlatan the best thing you can do is attempt to reveal to them that they are being manipulated before there are major consequences. I hope that you understand that I do not care what your opinion is of this forum, but I do not want to see misguided people taken advantage of or money wasted incarcerating them. You should know that Mr. Stump had a storied and easily verified history of making promises that get people in trouble and vanishing when they need help. If your family member is as passionate about making positive change as he wishes to appear and you wish to present, then I and I'm sure others here will happily give you some suggestions that don't involve following the lead of low effort con men.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

wserra wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:03 pm
eric wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 pmI am assuming you are talking about Bradley Warner or am I mistaken? I know very little about him but I can assure you that if he has somehow hooked up with the Stump/Holland version of the Chilcotin Nation he has made a mistake, I will assume an honest one.
An "honest" mistake? It seems unlikely that Stump and company would pick a random person from the phone book to receive this.
I agree, he usually uses the prison directory....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Baidn wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:13 pm I haven't actually seen anyone denegrating whoever Bradley is, but I suppose I could have missed it.
A search of the thread confirms that. Bradley is mentioned three times in the thread prior to Fox showing up. Those mentions are only to point out that Rudy Davis is mentioning Bradley in a video.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:04 pm I actually did some research and managed to track down Bradley. I leave it up to the reader to form their own conclusions....
Here is his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bboytec?hc_ref ... BrBPu4aULw
.... scroll down to April or so of this year for relevant material.
Here is a stack of documents that he attempted to use to get Parsons freed, the second half is particularly interesting:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzu_Cx ... fcebyWF1dY

It's all a conspiracy I say... Parsons has Ms. Holland (certified NCR), Bradley who has issues, and Darryl McDowell (victim of goat rustlers)
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ts#p270752
as supporters. :shrug:
I gotta ask, when was the Canadian Crazy Cat Lady found to be NCR? She was convicted of her abducting a minor charge, and her current kidnapping charge has a stay from the crown, but I haven't been able to dig up anything about her being NCR. She did make a trip to the mental hospital 3 times in her last case, but because she wouldn't cooperate with the doctors the default diagnosis would have to be mentally competent.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:35 pm I gotta ask, when was the Canadian Crazy Cat Lady found to be NCR? She was convicted of her abducting a minor charge, and her current kidnapping charge has a stay from the crown, but I haven't been able to dig up anything about her being NCR. She did make a trip to the mental hospital 3 times in her last case, but because she wouldn't cooperate with the doctors the default diagnosis would have to be mentally competent.
I guess I screwed up there by using the term NCR. She technically wasn't found to be NCR as far as I could tell since she is out and about. She probably just got a "Charges Stayed since it is not in the best interest of justice to pursue" and no further details otherwise - no harm, no foul, just keep an eye on her for future reference. Because of privacy laws you won't find anything else. Once you are found NCR in Canada there is a whole process to follow since the law allows potential incarcaraition (sp?) until death or cure, whichever comes first and it's a fairly serious thing to do. Side note - I was interviewed as a witness in the process to determine if one of my soldiers was NCR 35 years ago. He's still languishing his time in hospital since he is considered a threat to society (my opinion as well).

Anyways, just an update on the mega dollar lawsuit. Done like toast, except there seems to be a communication issue within the Chilcotin National Congress.
Memorandum to file from Vancouver dated 18-SEP-2019 spoke with Ms. Zsuzanna Hegedus-Holland who advised that the filing fee has not yet been returned pursuant to the Order of Prothonotary Ring, Doc 4; advised that as the statement of claim was struck, there is no provision to file a statement of defence or a motion for default judgment placed on file.
That being said, the CNC is still bravely soldiering on, thinking everything is ducky even though:
Memorandum to file from Ottawa dated 24-SEP-2019 Today, I received confirmation from the Finance Department that an amount of 150$ was paid to Ms. Fanny Stump on April 9, 2019 and the check was cashed on May 5, 2019. I left a voice message for Ms. Zsuzanna Hegedus- Holland informing her of this. placed on file.
That's the filing fee that the CNC had to pay initially and since it was struck they get their money back.

Talking about bravely soldiering on, Ms Holland's son has been posting a lot lately as he experiments with el-cheapo effects on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIKSx5vzabY
check out at 0.25 where he is claiming big progress has been made in the lawsuit and this is on 17 September when it was dead in the water.

I'm planning on becoming a member of the tribe BTW, I could handle 5K a month from the government plus welfare benefits in this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsexy797aI

Anyways John Holland is submitting to the evil aspects of reality btw by being a mushroom picker. It's not easy work but the monetary benefits are tremendous:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_nWufboeW8
Explanation: Mushrooms with ridiculous sale value grow wild in the Chilcotin. If you are lucky, after slogging through the bush for a week you can walk out with 20K$ worth of mushrooms on your back. That being said, after a week of it you are more likely to come out with nothing. I've done it for personal food and the effort can be rewarding - nothing like a meal of mushrooms, eggs, and potatoes with the the background thought in your mind that you are eating a supper that if the mushrooms were sold would be worth a few grand. How to feel so marvellously decadent. Anyways, blizzard scheduled for this weekend, time to pull the last of the garden.